Ted 2012 ★★★★

I attended an early screening of this film three weeks before it was released. I did not expect to enjoy the film as much as I did mainly because I'm not a big fan of Family Guy. I think Seth McFarlane is a cool guy, but his shows just don't appeal to me. I thought this was going to be one long boring episode of Family Guy all over again. But, I was wrong. I had a blast with this film, it was hilarious and entertaining from beginning to end. Mark Wahlberg is pretty good in the role, he has a lot of funny moments in the film. Mila Kunis is the usual girlfriend character , but she did good in her role and made me laugh so hard I was almost in tears in one scene. But of course, this is Seth McFarlane's film as TED. He steals the show as the foul mouthed, pot smoking, lovable stuffed teddy bear. The film is very offensive, but I don't get offended by things in films. If I don't like what they present I pass it along, but I never complain about getting offended. Here there are a lot of racist jokes, terrorism jokes, sex jokes, if you are offended easily do not see this film. It does get a bit inconsistent with laughs when Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg are talking about their relationship but that's fine, I guess because I laughed enough anyways and still enjoyed the film the entire way through.

Comment?

Please to comment.