There are a lot of things I love about this film, the main ones being:
-chemistry between Faris and Evans
-running joke re Disgusting Donald AKA Chris Pratt AKA Mr Anna Faris
-the "strip Horse" scene
Cute, funny, good soundtrack. A cut above your average romcom!
Thoughts I had while watching this movie (in no particular order):
- "No one will discover me for I have cunningly disguised part of my face with a straggly beard"
- I see Rebecca Ferguson picked up tips for "how to dress formally for classy occasions" from Maggie Q...
- Really should go to the opera in Vienna
- Really should see Turandot
- Predicting pretty much *everything* that's happening but it's all gd.