Bleak, but interesting story of divorce, class differences, morality, etc etc.
We're agreed that it's all the old guy's fault, right? Like, pretty much everything bad that happens - he's involved somehow.
Special mention to Sarina Faradhi, who gives a great performance as the daughter of the title couple.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
So, things we should learn from this film:
- never get a housemate while on the rebound
- never let your girlfriend go down on you until you have proof it actually is your girlfriend
- don't get a puppy if you live in a high rise (cats are fine though)
- if your friend is copying your style she may be trying to turn you into her literal twin
- Jennifer Jason Leigh is NOT, I repeat NOT, Ally…