Buried 2010 ★★½

Uhhhh, oh I dunno. Whatever...

9 Comments

• Stupid as it sounds, exactly my thoughts after I'd watched it.

• Glad I'm not alone; I struggled to think about anything else to write about this one.

• I can imagine that, my feelings towards this movie were sort of twisted after watching it. On the one hand, I thought it was made quite creatively and delivered tension and a sort of trepidation like not (m)any others. On the other hand, as of the ending, I wasn't and still am not really sure whether I'd want to watch it a second time.

• I had the same ambivalent feeling but for whatever reason I had no interest or ability to analyse my thoughts on the film.

• Well, for that it didn't get me enough either; that's why I haven't considered it watching since. In fact, I'm still not really apt to do so. I just remember it leaving me down in a way that I wouldn't want a film to, and that's never a good thing for a film to remembered by...

• I can totally see where you're coming from. I didn't exactly feel like that with this film but I had a similar reaction to The Raid.

• Yeah, read your review. That why I'm that more stoked about seeing it, as I had only heard good things about before reading your, well, evaluation :D Can't wait to see how I like it.

• Haha, I must stress that I am not trying to deter people from seeing it, as I think many people will like it, I was just trying to justify why I didn't. I hope you enjoy it much more than I did!

• I thought this movie was poor. Not overly terrible but still less than average. And it wasnt because the entire film took place in one place...I like some films like that..but it was executed so poorly here. Everything about this film bothered me..

Please to comment.