Probably the most awkward film ever made. Seriously, I was cringing for about 99% of this film. I would've spent the other 1% of the time masturbating furiously over Emma…
Tony Huang ★★½
Plays like minor Jeunet.
I don't like Jeunet.
Tony Huang ★★★★
Looms over the other animated shorts. Majestic, gentle, utterly unhurried. So what if it's predictably humanistic? Stop being so predictably cynical.
I haven't seen this yet but I needed a place to put this trailer. www.youtube.com/watch?&v=EvlGXNOtd2E
I'm still ejaculating everywhere.
Jacob Olsen ★ 2
La cravate - the necktie? Or? There's a necktie involved, or something vaguely similar to it. I didn't understand its value to the story at all.
Blissfully short surreal piece…