• sweep

Added by sweep

Overrated, undercooked.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

28 Days Later is one of the great movies of decade. I find its climate, technique of set-design, raining-scene, art of panic-building, editing, cinematography and performance, to be completely perfect as well as wonderful. It has cheered me so much to find horror in rather satisfying way. It sends out many messages such as caring to be utmost, as Jim (Cillian Murphy) tries to persuade Selena (Naomie Harris), which is what is almost convincing attempt to find all of them perfect and sound till the very cheerful climax. Danny Boyle proved that films under his supervision could be this best.

• Rosp

★★½ Added by Rosp

Nota = 4,5

• AndresNukem

Watched by AndresNukem 29 Jun, 2015

Un drama total de película: insalvable e inaguantable a partes iguales. Despropósito total.

• peach30

Rewatched by peach30 29 Jun, 2015

오늘은 이거다! 스크림 - 28일 후 - 에일리언 2 - 블레어 윗치.. 이런식으로 계속 '유명하고 사실 본 적도 있지만 정작 정확히 보진 못했던' 장르 영화만 볼거인. 일단 28일 후 부터.

비디오 질감이네. 홈 비디오 질감인데다가 아마추어가 찍은 듯이 수평도 안 맞는 쇼트들이 엄청 많다. 이게 28 주후랑은 전혀 다른 터치였다. 실감났다. 사실 좀 더 큰 액션을 보여주는 28주 후랑, 개인적인 여정을 보여주는 28일 후의 터치가 이렇게 다른 건 이치에 맞는 것 같다. 그럼 28개월 후는 보다 더 확장되어 정치가들, 나라…

• Ashley Lane

★★★★ Watched by Ashley Lane 19 Jun, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Is it a zombie film?

Honestly, who cares?

Apparently this is a matter of some controversy. Really, it's utterly unimportant; when crazed killers who want to pull your limbs off are running towards you, you don't stop and ask what they should be called. But it might mask what some people think is a deeper problem with 28 Days Later, the lack of emphasis on the Infected. 28 Days Later is, outside of a symbolic name for the virus, remarkably…

• teganht

★★★★ Watched by teganht 09 Feb, 2014

Probably one of my favorite "infection" oriented horror films of all time. To quote Kanye West, "Damn they don't make em like this anymore."

• Daniel

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel 25 Jun, 2015

Der Film ist bei Weitem nicht perfekt. Es ist praktisch eine klassische Heldenreise mit sehr vorhersehbaren Protagonisten. Aber er ist auch nach 13 Jahren noch verdammt gruselig!

• Alec Falcone

★★★★½ Added by Alec Falcone

Scared me as a kid, still scares me today

• Jeremy Ng

★★★★½ Added by Jeremy Ng

Definitely one of the most stylish zombie movie I've seen in a while. Kind of like watching a film noir.

• iceberrie

★★★★ Rewatched by iceberrie 07 Jun, 2015

One of the most beautiful zombie movies ever made. Period.

• fabitof

★★★★ Rewatched by fabitof 17 Jun, 2015

Se hoje temos The Walking Dead, é graças a esse filme que ressuscitou (ops!) esse subgênero que estava morto e enterrado (ops, I did it again!). Esse ótimo longa do Danny Boyle começa com imagens de humanos sendo... err... humanos. O que vem a seguir é assustador. O grande mérito do filme é subverter a regra do subgênero e transformar zumbis lentos e moribundos em maratonistas atléticos e assustadores. O final que transforma humanos em vilões é um tanto clichê, mas não compromete. Prestem atenção ainda na ótima trilha sonora.