• Richard Iliff

★★½ Watched by Richard Iliff 22 Nov, 2014

I knew my Danny Boyle trek would lead me here eventually, one that I've avoided for almost the whole run: 28 Days Later. I was quite aware that this is one of the most celebrated zombie movies, but I knew it wouldn't matter, I just don't like horror.

I thought there was a chance I'd like it a bit more than usual because of my fascination with this director, because I have been known to enjoy horror, blood and guts…

• Jack1704

★★★ Rewatched by Jack1704 22 Nov, 2014

Watched this late last night again.

Despite me hating this type of film I really like this. Not sure if it is the film, the cast or Danny Boyle.

Really good to watch late at night on your own when you aren't 100% sure that you have locked the back door.

Do you think he saw us this times.

• anne_f_

★★½ Watched by anne_f_ 09 Jul, 2011

"A viral infection unleashed into the environment by animal rights' protesters kills most of the population of England; the few survivors have to band together to try to find safety and others unaffected by the disease. Parts of the film were very good, but I found some of the script frustrating - I wanted to scream, "But they wouldn't have done that!" when the cast did something silly that was bound to cause problems..."

• Shrabster

★★★★½ Added by Shrabster

Comatose British man walks around saying hello to everything.

• Garin W

★★★★★ Added by Garin W

Best zombie movie of all time.

• Mario Alegre

★★★★ Rewatched by Mario Alegre 12 Nov, 2014

I really miss this Danny Boyle.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 05 Nov, 2013

Refreshing take on the zombie movie genre, sees director Boyle depicts the zombification of England through the spread of a deadly monkey borne rabies-like virus called "Rage" whilst focusing more on survivor psychology than gory headbashing. Murphy wakes up from a coma 28 days after the zero-event to find the world as he knew replaced by a desolate wasteland, where he eventually teams up with a few survivors to try and find a safe haven whilst avoiding the infected, alas…

• Gonzo

Cinematography: ★★★★★
    Sound: ★★★★★
    Rain Sequence: ★★★★★

What I learned:
    Zombies and the Infected are not the same thing but I don't think that really matters get the fuck out we're all gonna die omg

• luis reséndiz

★★★½ Rewatched by luis reséndiz 02 Nov, 2014

no estaba en mi octombie original, pero la voy a meter porque yolo, ya a nadie le importa.

es una gran película. salvo un par de escenas por allí que parecen haber sido editadas muy torpemente (no hay ni derecha ni izquierda y es imposible saber a dónde mira el personaje en conflicto), es impecable. me gusta su voluntad de dejar muy mal parado al ejército; su cámara shaky es muy efectiva; su guion está escrito, también, con mucha inteligencia.…

• LiteYear

★½ Rewatched by LiteYear 03 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Gucsi

★★★½ Added by Gucsi

Four weeks after a mysterious, incurable virus spreads throughout the UK, a handful of survivors try to find sanctuary.

youtu.be/HEkJAaGhJhQ

• Haber345

★★★★ Watched by Haber345 29 Oct, 2014

Hoop-Tober Movie #26

I was tempted to leave this review as one line, a la my Night of the Living Dead review:

Zombies. They're not called Zombies.

But I felt like that would be too blunt. This movie might deserve more than that. There are some certain qualities that have led this movie to be called a zombie movie, considering there is a very...zombie-esque style to how the movie is shot and how the villains work and how the virus…