• Jack Godwin

★★★★½ Watched by Jack Godwin 24 Jul, 2015

I'm surprised it took me this long to watch this

• Marlies Tang

★★½ Watched by Marlies Tang 23 Jul, 2015

A man, walking around London. Alone, with questions that haven't been answered yet. Then he sees it. And it's pretty dangerous.

Yes, its time for another review! This time featuring the movie called '28 Days Later...' (Yes with a few dots at the end to make it pretty suspenseful)

28 Days Later... Is about A man called Jim who wakes up one day, seeing nobody around in his city. He walks a bit (grabs some drinks during his walk) And…

• chill007

★★★★★ Added by chill007

When this movie first came out it was unique format for a Zombie movie. Actually having to run as fast as you can and make a effort to stay alive. When I saw the first Zombie run full speed I. I. Holy Shit!

• Renato Mendes

★★★★ Watched by Renato Mendes 19 Jul, 2015

"Great! Valium! Not only will we be able to go to sleep, if we get attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care."

• César

★★★½ Watched by César 19 Jul, 2015

Wow, 28 Days Later definitivamente no es la típica película de zombies, me sorprendió bastante como desde cierto punto de la película va hacia una dirección que no me esperaba pero que no resulta para nada ajeno a algo que podría suceder en un presente post-apocalíptico (y seamos sinceros, cosas así suceden en el presente de hoy día).
    Definitivamente una muy grata sorpresa.

• mfulton

★★★★ Added by mfulton

B+

• angiulo

★★★★ Added by angiulo

Fucking good despite the low cost and the shooting in digital.The second one is the think that makes good the film because the handeald cameras makes it seem all the more realistic

• Fancygama

★★★★ Added by Fancygama

The atmosphere of this film is uniquely bleak, making it highly memorable. Even when more characters show up towards the end, their actions only serve to make things even bleaker. And what can I say about that John Murphy soundtrack?

• RickyHaze

★★★★½ Added by RickyHaze

A top notch zombie film that captures the apocalypse perfectly. Alex Garland either really loves Romero's Dawn of the dead or simply had it in mind when writing this, but there are more than a few resemblances. That's not a knock because what better to barrow from than a masterpiece like that? Anyway, this is scary, emotional, gritty and it just feels different than most of the zombie films you see. It's not funny, it's not over the top, it's straight to the point and dead serious which makes it scary as hell.

• robosllim

Originality: 3/5

• MovingPictures

★★★★ Watched by MovingPictures 14 Jul, 2015

GRIM and GOOD.

Something as UNUSUAL as a post-apocalyptic zombie/horror film that actually makes you reflect upon life and death.

• Cameron Clarke

★★★★½ Watched by Cameron Clarke 12 Jul, 2015

Danny Boyle proves once again that he can do whatever he wants. Possibly the best adaptation of zombies I have yet seen.