• BarbaEscasa

★★★★½ Watched by BarbaEscasa 20 Apr, 2015

Hace mucho que no la veía, de hecho ya ni recordaba la parte de los militares, según yo todo pasaba dentro de Londres.

Muchos actores que en su tiempo eran desconocidos para mi, ahora me emociono al verlos (Brendan Gleeson, Cillian Murphy y Christopher Eccleston)

Hubo partes que si daban miedo, y los "zombies" son excelentes.

Me encantó.

• ZaraJess

★★★★★ Added by ZaraJess

The best zombie movie ever.

• KMOKLER

★★★½ Added by KMOKLER 3

28 days later is filmed pretty poorly but the acting and soundtrack are incredible, I may change my rating in the future because this is very near a 4.

• JohnAllegretti

Watched by JohnAllegretti 15 Oct, 2014

Online

• Yumin Ha

★★★★ Added by Yumin Ha

solid shifts

• Marna Larsen

★★★★★ Added by Marna Larsen

Possibly one of my favorite directors of all time. I love everything about this movie (except how I tend to immediately jump to the 'breeding camp' conclusion...at both Terminus...and this new thing now. I was just like 'breeding camp)!'

Because honestly, how could you be that dumb?

Hypnotically visual. I've seen it at least a dozen times and never get tired of it.

(To be fair, I also guessed cannibals.)

• Sherhan Mahmud

★★★★½ Watched by Sherhan Mahmud 09 Apr, 2015

This is just the 2nd best horror film of the modern period (2000-2015). I feel the concept of this film also adds in well to the characters of the film, this movie really made me really feel for them. This is one horrifying survival journey that will hold your attention.

• Reece Leonard

★★★★ Added by Reece Leonard

With Danny Boyle's characteristically fine direction, this zombie thriller succeeds at being scary and entertaining.

• Andrew Warren

★★★★½ Rewatched by Andrew Warren 09 Apr, 2015

A terrifying, and extremely plausible scenario of a zombie plague, 28 Day's Later is a classic in its own right. Three of my favourite actors (Eccleston, Murphy, Gleeson) are in this film and they and everyone else give amazing performances.

This movie is just chilling to the core displaying the utter brutality of the infection and the people fighting against it.

• Tom Morris

★★★½ Rewatched by Tom Morris 04 Apr, 2015

This movie was at the fore-front of the "zombaissance" we've been assaulted with for the last decade plus. This is a strong entry, though much of the effect it had on me in the theater 12 years ago is diluted by the desensitization I've experienced after movies like the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead and Walking Dead of course. The low-quality camera used to shoot the movie looks even worse in HD, and at times it's distracting, being that these days even amateur footage looks significantly better. There are some genuine scares though, with high tension sustained throughout.

• Cierra G.

★★★★★ Added by Cierra G.

The best zombie movie I have ever seen. Very well done.

• Kelly McRae

★★★★ Watched by Kelly McRae 02 Apr, 2015

There is only one fault with this film: the volumes... one minute too quiet... the next too loud. Everything else is brilliant, a complete redefinition of the genre.

(But the alternate endings really do hurt)