• silent_boober98

★★★½ Added by silent_boober98

It's great, until they get to the military base, then it gets stupid and uninteresting. 0/10

• YI JIAN

★★ Watched by YI JIAN 08 Feb, 2016 2

I am semi-drunk and it's 2 a.m. and I have an important announcement: this sucked. Inventive, yes. Unique, of course! Of course! But I don't like. It's migraine-inducing and ugly-looking. Sheeesh so messy especially the editing, what's that all about? Woop-de-doo bike messenger saves the day, give me a break.

Still, in the house, in a heartbeat remains as one of the most suspenseful soundtrack I've ever heard. The definitive music to run away from zombies to.

• Gregg Kearns

★★★★½ Rewatched by Gregg Kearns 06 Feb, 2016

Still a wonderful experience- I just wish there was more of them exploring the now uncharted "New World".

What is Alex Garland's obssession with turning his scripts into slasher films in the third act?

• saguerrero

★★★★★ Added by saguerrero

This was an interesting and wild ride from start to finish.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• dbgirl

★★★½ Watched by dbgirl 21 Nov, 2015

I admit that I haven't seen many zombie movies, but from those few I've seen, this is one of the best ones.

I liked that there was atmosphere all the time, it didn't go away and even the acting was slightly better than average too (in these kind of movies). I liked the first half of this movie more but the other one isn't bad either. It's just different, the mysticism has gone and instead we have a different threat.…

• Anna

★★★ Added by Anna

I watched this last year, but I randomly felt the need to write a review about it right this moment so I'm going to indulge myself.

Seeing it for the first time over a decade after its initial release does not in any way do it justice, because the idea of zombies has been driven into the ground in the world of cinema -- scratch that, the world in general. If you're thinking about watching it, please don't go into…

• uhhhhh

★★★★ Added by uhhhhh

Boyle's best. Absolutely ferocious.

• Aaron

★★★ Added by Aaron

Great Zombie flick. Human's are worse.

• Melanie Killingsworth

Added by Melanie Killingsworth

The film does so many little things right *without* drawing unnecessary attention to or explaining them. The half-shaven head, due to a crash. The explanation of Jim's occupation of bike messenger to explain why he's in good enough physical condition to do some things he does later. The unspoken acknowledgement that the mom of our apartment-dwelling due was taken by the virus. The way Soldier Earflaps is the only one who is having second thoughts about raping a child. All…

• Efreeti

★★★★ Rewatched by Efreeti 24 Jan, 2016

Sad how low quality the digital versions are, but it's a side effect of how they had to shoot the film. It was less exciting than I remembered, but the ending battle was good even though it stretched the boundaries of disbelief. I like how Jim's first thought was to scavenge food and drink, and this also being a motif later on. That kind of logic is often missing from characters in these movies.

• Tyler

★★★★½ Added by Tyler

The last 20-30 minutes of this movie OH MY GOD I ALMOST DIED.