• Zahrah

★★½ Watched by Zahrah 15 Apr, 2016

Fancy some pepsi

• Josiah

★★★★ Watched by Josiah 25 Apr, 2016

An really well made and polished movie with surprisingly good acting, a great soundtrack, and beautiful cinematography. This movie really reminds me of TellTale's Walking Dead game but I mean that as a really big positive. If I had any real flaws with the movie it would be that it's a bit overly depressing at times and it really seems to be trying way to hard to be sad and hopeless. Other then that I think this is a very well made movie.

• Oliwe

★★★½ Rewatched by Oliwe 24 Apr, 2016

This is how the TV show The Walking Dead should be like.

• Chris Vallée

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Vallée 24 Apr, 2016

Sometimes the monsters within are scarier than the ones outside.

• eda

★★★★ Watched by eda 23 Apr, 2016

i know it's on purpose and all but this film looks so ugly :/

• Hannah R

★★★★ Watched by Hannah R 21 Apr, 2016

For most of the film I was distracted by the memories of when Derren Brown made that poor boy believe the zombie apocalypse was happening for real. I'm still traumatised. None of you better pull that shit on me. I'm serious. I dont have the strength in my legs to run. just eat me already I might as well not fight it. Anyway the film was fun

• emma renton

★★★★½ Rewatched by emma renton 21 Apr, 2016

of course i had Cell Block Tango in my head when all the army folk were being killed OF COURSE

• James Earley

★★★½ Watched by James Earley 20 Apr, 2016

This Zombie Horror film starts as something of a slow burn but soon picks up momentum and builds to a brilliantly intense final act. The fast camera movements turn some of the action into a blur.

• Matthew Webb

★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Webb 16 Apr, 2016

Brilliance let down only by that one kid in it who can't act.

• Wolfiexe

★★★½ Watched by Wolfiexe 18 Apr, 2016

Based Jim

• Kat Hughes

★★★★ Rewatched by Kat Hughes 15 Apr, 2016

Watched again at Secret Cinema such a great film. It's a little dated these days but still worse a look, and that score is just incredible.

• Scott Fairgrieve

★★★★½ Rewatched by Scott Fairgrieve 15 Apr, 2016

I liked the movie a bit more this second time around. I've watched a lot of zombie movies since I first saw 28 Days, and I have to say that Danny Boyle's fast zombies, infected with "the rage", are pretty fucking terrifying. I sometimes don't like the use of shaky cam for action scenes, but Boyle uses it very effectively. Solid plot, good acting, great action, and a killer score put this movie among my all time favorite zombie movies. Even if they technically aren't zombies.