• MiguelSolo

★★★★½ Watched by MiguelSolo 23 Apr, 2015

No me importa que no me cuente nada nuevo, ni que la trama siempre vaya yendo a donde imagino, porque al final yo mismo me descubro queriendo que vaya por ahí. Es tierna y honesta. Las relaciones entre personajes son maravillosas, y Gordon-Levitt es un libro abierto. Sabes lo que siente en cada momento y es fácil empatizar con él, sentirse mal por él y desearle que todo le vaya bien.
    Qué bien llevada está, podría pasar horas viendo a estos personajes.

• Paulo Marcondes

★★★★ Watched by Paulo Marcondes 20 Apr, 2015

About friendship and suffering. Light drama

• Robert

★★★½ Watched by Robert 20 Apr, 2015

Good clichés, mixed with cancer sympathy, weed and of course to go along with that Seth Rogen.

• katonah

★★★★ Watched by katonah 19 Apr, 2015

A clever film because it gets the tone right - skilfully juggling uncertainty, fear, anger and humour. It feels authentic in its emotions - not surprisingly given the writer's own experience. The story is sometimes too neat for its own good - especially in dealing with the medical profession. But it's a touching and entertaining watch - a real achievement given the subject matter.

• Kamran Ahmed

★★★ Watched by Kamran Ahmed 16 Apr, 2015

average film with above average entertainers.

70/100 - Good

• Tiago Massoni

★★★½ Watched by Tiago Massoni 10 Apr, 2015

great gordon-levitt, terrible therapist, ok seth rogen. Touching film, after all.

• AnythingEpic

★★★★★ Watched by AnythingEpic 11 Apr, 2015

Just watched this and couldn't believe how phenomenal it was. The chemistry between Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon Levitt is enough to drive the film, but JGL carries the entire film. Some hilarious moments thrown in there for giggles but the highlight is the emotional sense of humor. And how getting cancer effects the people you love most more than the cancer patient himself. I loved how sad and uplifting things got towards the end, and how the film draws to a close.

• Caio Berns Pereira

★★★ Watched by Caio Berns Pereira 02 Apr, 2015

Um filme que mira baixo, voa raso e não chega a lugar algum.

• TheGrumpyHatter

★★★★ Rewatched by TheGrumpyHatter 09 Apr, 2015

One of the strongest comedies in recent memory, and a really lovely movie. I suppose it's indicative of my taste that I'm saying that about a movie that doesn't really have that many laugh out loud moments, but does have quite a few tearjerker scenes. Contains what is easily my favorite Seth Rogen performance to date, as well.

My only complaint has to do with the way Bryce Dallas Howard's character is treated. I don't think that plot is a problem in general terms, I just wish her character was treated with a little more empathy.

• Greg Tyrrell

★★★★ Added by Greg Tyrrell

50/50 presents a touch topic, but is charming, heartfelt, surprisingly funny and emotionally powerful at times, and features a career best performance from Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

• Jaan Stevens

★★★★ Added by Jaan Stevens

Prachtige benadering van het onderwerp.

• Peter Hernandez

★★★★★ Added by Peter Hernandez

50/50 is the 2011 film directed by Johnathan Levine, this film has a mixture of drama and comedy as it is about a radio journalist who finds out he has schwannoma neurofibrosarcoma ( a tumor in his spine), his friend Kyle (Seth Rogen) agrees to help him. I was very cautious when going into this film as I thought they comedy would not work well but I was pleasantly surprised as the film handled comedy and drama really well, at…