• bbanks2121

★★★½ Rewatched by bbanks2121 17 Mar, 2016

JGL and Anna Kendrick? Probably the greatest couple in the history of humanity.

• JackGradis

★★★★★ Watched by JackGradis 26 Mar, 2016

50/50 Movie Review

50/50 follows a 27 year-old man (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) after he discovers he has been diagnosed with cancer and given a 50/50 chance to live. The 'Dramedy' genre includes plenty of hits and misses, but this film stands out among the best of the best. Perfectly balancing its elements of comedy and drama, 50/50 capitalizes on its amazing cast to deliver what I believe to be a perfect film from start to finish.
    This film wouldn't be what…

• jeniffer

★★★★ Watched by jeniffer 17 Apr, 2016

my bf made me watch this bc it's one of his fave movies and i have to say this movie was <3

• Alexander Båtsvik

★★★★½ Watched by Alexander Båtsvik 17 Apr, 2016

I seriously had to pee in the beginning of this, but I cried so much my eyes needed all the fluids, so now I don't have to pee anymore. And this is the dumbest review I have ever written. Anyways, watch this!

• RobertPutka

★★★★★ Added by RobertPutka

I've never formally given my two cents about 50/50, but it's absolutely one of the best, most balanced comedies I've ever seen, and a big influence on the type of films I want to make in the future: Laugh out loud funny at times, earnest, and dramatically satisfying. You can't say enough good things about this film... it moved me and made me roar with laughter. What more can you ask for?

• Belfry

★★★ Rewatched by Belfry 14 Apr, 2016

This is a good film, the chemistry between Joe and Seth is great.
    Joe plays his character well, and what his character goes through is sobering for me.

• parkthesedaze

★★★★½ Watched by parkthesedaze 15 Apr, 2016

An intelligent and thoughtful blend of comedy and human emotion. Both leads are great, especially Levitt who's progressively getting better and better at showing his range.

• showtown1309

★★★★★ Watched by showtown1309 15 Apr, 2016

The constant comedic nature of Kyle that Seth Rogen plays helps lighten the overall mood after every dramatic incident that occurs in this well paced Comedy Drama. The flow of the events that happens in the story seemed to be perfectly timed, and through small habits, events, and smart dialogue does this film helps us develop a in depth understanding a deep connection to each and every character involved in Adam's(Joseph Levitt) life. Overall a very heart warming story that really touches on what it means to know that in a blink of an eye you could lose everyone around you.

• Jasmine Martinez

★★★★ Watched by Jasmine Martinez 13 Apr, 2016

Fantastic!

• Heather

★★★ Added by Heather

Enjoyable and sappy despite Seth Rogen who, surprisingly, wasn't too annoying in this.

• Mr. Knoll

★★★★ Added by Mr. Knoll

It's like someone heard all those complaints about indie dramedies being too slight and lacking in substantial conflict, realized their movie was going to fall into that same trap, and though "Hmm, what could I possibly add in to change this? Oh, I've got it. Life-threatening illness!"

(I kid, of course, because the movie was inspired by the screenwriter's struggle with cancer, and it shows; 50/50 is much too frank and well-observed to have come from such a cynical place. It earns its cancer plot, so to speak.)

• Chris Newar

★★★★ Watched by Chris Newar 08 Apr, 2016

dark and moody. Honest and humorous and awkward