• Emmanuel Serratos

★★★★★ Watched by Emmanuel Serratos 30 Aug, 2014

50/50 is a masterpiece, without a doubt one of the most emotional movies I've ever seen. The writing is incredible, the performances are great, the best performances being from Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anna Kendrick and Seth Rogen. The movie balances comedy and drama perfectly. Top 10 of all time for sure.

• feedingbrett

★★★½ Watched by feedingbrett 29 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Agnis

★★★ Watched by Agnis 24 Aug, 2014

Have you ever seen a movie where Seth Rogen DOESN'T get high?

• William Eguizabal

★★★★ Watched by sschuster 02 Oct, 2011

Funny and endearing.

• Gnske

★★★½ Added by Gnske

A good enough and heartwarming tale, the highlight being you manage to watch an entire movie with Seth Rogen in it and you don't want to eat your own face afterwards.

• BillyStevenson

Watched by BillyStevenson 12 Aug, 2014

Originally titled I’m With Cancer, 50/50 is loosely based on screenwriter Will Reiser’s experience of spinal cancer in his mid-20s. Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays Adam Lerner, Reiser’s alter-ego, a Seattle public radio broadcaster who suddenly discovers that he has a rare back tumour requiring immediate chemotherapy. Most of the film follows Adam as he adjusts to his new routine, as well as the way it affects his relationships with his best friend (Seth Rogen), girlfriend (Bryce Dallas Howard), mother (Anjelica Huston)…

• ZapperLife

★★½ Rewatched by ZapperLife 05 Aug, 2014 2

In some ways I wanted to like this movie more than I did first time around, but in the end I ended up being even more inclined to not care very much about anything in it. I fear that in the end only my crush on Anna Kendricks even gave it this second chance, and there isn't enough about it to warrant a third.

It surprises me how well received this one is in general. For its bland of unsympathetic…

• HammerLord

★★★★½ Watched by HammerLord 05 Aug, 2014

Almost cried in all parts involving JGL interacting with his best friend. Something about great friendships in films just gets me emotional. Overall, amazing film.

• GBHatch

★★★½ Watched by GBHatch 04 Aug, 2014

I've never had a close loved one that has had cancer since I was 4, and that person is still alive. I've never had to deal with cancer, or else this movie would been more emotional for me. Cancer scares me so much, because anyone could get it. Look at Adam, he goes from having a perfect life to having a survival chance of "50/50"

"50/50" tells the story of Adam Lerner, a 27 year old man who gets a…

• Carolinanz

★★★ Added by Carolinanz

"You can't change your situation. The only thing that you can change is how you choose to deal with it"