• anpoga

★★★★★ Added by anpoga

Sin duda una de mis cintas favoritas y nada mejor que recomendarla en éste mes del amor...

500 days of Summer es un retrato honesto sobre las relaciones en parejas, el enamoramiento, el desamor, de cómo unos salen afectados más que otros tras un rompimiento y de cómo poco a poco se va madurando y superando ése rompimiento. Lo mejor de la película es sin duda el guión, tiene diálogos muy maravillosos, conmovedores, dolorosos y sobretodo diálogos maduros. Es una…

• faig

★★★★ Watched by faig 11 Feb, 2016

Another film about friendzone. Bitchie girl who plays with man's emotions, and left him there, and man get lesson from here, and make recolution in his life. Fuck summer who needs summer if there is Automn

• dngsk

★★★★★ Added by dngsk

been watched this film for maybe 20 times.. Ironicly beautiful story. Perfect couple for a drama.

• Caleb Boersma

★★★★ Watched by Caleb Boersma 05 Feb, 2016

4.25 stars
    A beautifully made love story not about conventional love, but about real selfless love.

• Omar Alvarado

★★★★★ Rewatched by Omar Alvarado 05 Feb, 2016

Second time I watch this movie this year and it is only february. lol

• Leonardo de Paula

★★★★★ Watched by Leonardo de Paula 06 Feb, 2016

A vida é complicada sabe? Todos esses envolvimentos emocionais que temos ao longo dessa jornada. Ilusões, esperanças e todo o tipo de experiência envolvendo relacionamentos deixam suas cicatrizes, faz parte viver isso. Todos nós vivemos esse tipo de experiência. O fato é, que todos nós vivenciamos, mas superar... Ai já é mais difícil.

"500 Dias Com Ela" se trata de uma genial definição de uma fase casual e um tanto inocente da vida de todos. Essa coisa juvenil de romance,…

• Lakmal

★★★★ Added by Lakmal

As it's definition "This is not a love story This is a story about love". I would like to recommend this movie to all young lovers. Not all relationships start between boys and girls are based on love. things like Relationship, Love, Marriage sometimes mean the same thing but sometimes they are three different things.

• ForeverEwok

★★★★½ Added by ForeverEwok

"I love how she makes me feel, like anythings possible, or like life is worth it"

"500 Days of Summer" is a beautifully realistic look at love and heartbreak.

• kopo1234

★★★½ Rewatched by kopo1234 28 Jan, 2016

More satisfied with the ending now than the first time I watched it. Damn good movie

• circumaural

★★★★ Rewatched by circumaural 31 Jan, 2016

It is often said that the characters, Tom and Summer, are shitty people. That Tom is kind of a dick, idealizes and fetishizes summer, and has unrealistic or naive expectations, and that Summer is wishy-washy at best, and cruelly unfair at worst. I think that while these observations are correct, the judgement is a little harsh.

They aren't bad people. They are relatable, flawed, human characters. Tom sounds like a dick because he utters funny, written lines that are meant…

• hayley

★★½ Watched by hayley 30 Jan, 2016

I'm sorry but whenever i see this film the god damn manic pixie dream girl trope is just shoved into my face so much and all i'm reminded of is woody allen and that is something i don't like to be reminded of

• manlikedre