• nicole

★★★★½ Added by nicole

when i first watched it i thought it was the peak of romance (!!!!) and then i watched it more critically and hated it but now that i'm less pretentious i love it like. tom is just an idiot but it's a good movie.

• Amy Venade

★★★★ Added by Amy Venade

That was pretty cool.

• A Room with a Moose

★★½ Added by A Room with a Moose

I used to think this movie was ultra deep and smart. Kinda like the "Annie Hall" of our generation. But giving it a second watch now I think the only way you can truly like this movie and feel related to the main character is if you are a hipster who recently went through a bad break-up.

Pretentious, boring charaters and not that smart as many people put it.

• Jaime Rebanal

★★★★★ Added by Jaime Rebanal

Day 25 of the 30 Day Movie Challenge: A movie that no one would expect you to love.

Over at my elementary school, I remember how there were very many kids who were going crazy for a particular independent romantic comedy which went by this name. At first, I was not interested because I thought it would be some regular old chick flick considering the romantic subtext. But when I looked up reviews for the film as my interest slowly…

• emonemo

★★★★ Watched by emonemo 23 Mar, 2015

Mi vida hecha película (Volumen II)

• Casper de Geus

★★★½ Watched by Casper de Geus 23 Mar, 2015 1

Zeer intiem en persoonlijk verhaal, mooi verteld.

• David Gutierrez

★★★½ Added by David Gutierrez

(500) Days of Summer has a good and original story with solid performances, but after some time, it also feels a little forced and the rithm of the movie falls. Besides, I didn't like the characters at all. The final scene, "I'm Autum", is just great.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

A funny and charming romantic comedy that starts off seeming like it'll be predictable but takes pretty much every direction we wouldn't expect it to take (in a good way).

• mistermccracken

★★ Added by mistermccracken

This movie is the favorite of every man who's used the word "friendzone".

• Cactus Matt

★★★★½ Added by Cactus Matt

Heart-breaking and affirming in equal measure, this is a story that transcends the confines of its predictable genre to be funny, sweet and wholly original.

• fdash

★★½ Added by fdash

not so bad and zooey deschanel is pretty.

• Katie Bottomley