• Bethany

★★★★½ Added by Bethany

A very true to the heart love story. Gordon-Levitt is perfect.

• Tommy Mendoza

★★★½ Watched by Tommy Mendoza 27 Jul, 2014

Good film about a relationship that did its job well on looking believable. I hate it that just when something is starting to go really well, more often than not, we (men) find a way to fuck it up. I was not expecting such heartbreaking twist at the end. Zooey Deschanel was perfect in this. Yes, I love her.

• rangerfan1041

★★★★★ Rewatched by rangerfan1041 23 Jul, 2014

Letter Grade: A+

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 25 Jul, 2014

Hopeless romantic Tom is thrown for a loop when his girlfriend Summer announces that love doesn't exist and dumps him. Going over the 500 days they shared together, Tom tries to figure out what went wrong and in doing so, rediscovers true passion. Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt was incredible in this movie and the movie never felt flat or dull.

• Alexander Robinson

★★★★½ Added by Alexander Robinson

As the film says, "This is not a love story". However it is still a very powerful film. 9/10

• Matthew Picus

★★★★ Watched by Matthew Picus 23 Jul, 2014

This is not a love story. Or at least, that's what we're told in the beginning of the film. I remember when this film came out, I chose not to see it because I thought it would be stupid. I quickly learned that that was a mistake once I started watching the film. This is a lighthearted film, yet the story tugs at all our hearts. We have all chased someone and had them get away at some point in…

• Humility Javier

★★★★½ Watched by Humility Javier 14 Feb, 2010

I know everybody loves this Marc Webb film and I'm not sorry for being one of that everybody.

I was around 14 when I watched this and for me, it was a whole new take on romance and attachments. I think back then 500 Days really captured on film what I was struggling personally to answer: that people may not end up together, but that doesn't mean that what happened between them wasn't any real or true.

Zooey Deschanel did…

• Kat Moir

★★★★ Rewatched by Kat Moir 18 Jul, 2014

A few years ago, my film & media teacher in high school turned around to me and said quite bluntly:

"Love does not exist. It's a fictional force that Hollywood created to make people believe this life has a point, and that one day you can be magically happy with no troubles if only you can find 'the one.' Love is just finding someone you get on with enough to be able to deal with spending the rest of your life…

• Tadas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tadas 16 Jul, 2014

That's like the sweetest and the saddest movie ever made. How's that even possible. I hate this movie as much as I love it. I'm conflicted

• Austin Wolf

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Wolf 14 Jul, 2014

I wish Tom Hansen was my boyfriend.

View

• #DarthVader " Da Swag Sith"

★★★ Added by #DarthVader " Da Swag Sith"

More like 500 days of some annoying hipster bitch. You can do so much better than her JGL. <3 <3

• Stuart

★★★½ Rewatched by Stuart 12 Jul, 2014

JGL is the man! Too bad he had to go through 500 days of someone not caring about him to realize the right person makes you feel like youre capable of anything.This film has a decent cast with zoey and girl from kickass. The comedy came and went but intertwined nicely with the more serious moments.