• GreciaJC

Added by GreciaJC

Tom Hansen es un arquitecto que trabaja para elaborar tarjetas de felicitación y conoce a Summer, se enamora de ella.

• Sam Shipp

★★★★½ Watched by Sam Shipp 19 Apr, 2015

Simple, contrived, played out - but damn if I didn't love every minute of it!

• Alex

★★★★ Watched by Alex 14 Apr, 2015

I don't watch many romantic films, if any at all. Because of that, i probably wouldn't have seen this movie if i didn't get a recommendation. I am so glad i saw this, it was really good. I explored relationships from both good and bad and what it can do to you. Great Performances as well. Definitely check it out!

• Lauren Clemons

★★★★ Added by Lauren Clemons

I haven't seen this movie in forever but I listen to the soundtrack all the time, so I decided to watch it again. Still holds up. I love movies with a good soundtrack and romcoms that don't end with a happy ending.

• Marna Larsen

½ Added by Marna Larsen

I don't know who I hate more - everyone who had anything at all to do with this movie or the person who recommended it to me (who also informed me that I was too stupid/uneducated to ring people up for shit at a bookstore). Perhaps she was under the impression that Zooey Deschanel might be available...and have a graphic art design degree (she actually told me that's why she wasn't hiring me. Because how hard can it be to…

• Emily

★★½ Added by Emily

Snooze-fest.

• Jonathan Thai

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonathan Thai 06 Apr, 2015

Everyone has that one movie that they can relate to, and this hilarious and heartfelt story of love and loss is one that will always keep a special place in my heart.

• Chad Sayers

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chad Sayers 02 Apr, 2015

"I just woke up one day and I knew... what I was never sure of with you."

Zooey is UTTERLY brutal but I have to love her. The summer effect is real. She's got me high and I don't even know yet. 500 Days is a new and wonderful experience each and every time despite me singing every word to every song. Best soundtrack compilation of any movie, ever. The only thing I have to point out is how cheesy…

• Andrew Moore

★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Moore 01 Apr, 2015

It's amazing how quickly and how many aspects of this film became clichéd. Or were they already clichéd? Maybe I'm trying to defend the me that thought this was absolutely brilliant when I first saw it...

• Jeremy Clark

★★★★★ Added by Jeremy Clark

Webb's debut feature, 500 Days of Summer, is the best romantic comedy I’ve seen in many years—clever, sensitive, offbeat, honest and utterly charming. I love how it defies conventions of genre and gender. And unlike most rom coms, the two leads, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel, are actually quite likeable. They play their roles perfectly and take us along for a ride that is simultaneously light and serious, and always, above all, endlessly inventive.

• liampaynes

★★★½ Added by liampaynes

it was decent

• Irene Bow

★★ Rewatched by Irene Bow 28 Mar, 2015

Ehh idk. Just some corny love story.