• Jason Bally

★★★★ Added by Jason Bally

An incredibly likable cast and a great take on what is usually just another generic romcom make this a really enjoyable movie.

• mrpengo88

★★★★★ Watched by mrpengo88 28 Nov, 2015

• Pedro Gabriel Miziara

★★★★½ Watched by Pedro Gabriel Miziara 22 Nov, 2015

As vezes um pouco sem ritmo, mas ótimo e adorável

• cberger2211

★★★★ Rewatched by cberger2211 21 Nov, 2015

Tom did nothing wrong.

• Christian Steiner

Watched by Christian Steiner 21 Nov, 2015

Einer meiner absoluten Lieblingsfilme, der auch nach der drölften Sichtung neue Facetten aufzeigt. Wundervoll, einfach wundervoll!

Im letzten Herbst auch im Rahmen unserer Lieblingsfilm-Wochen in der Sendung gewesen: secondunit-podcast.de/?p=2194

• Josef Rodriguez

★★★ Rewatched by Josef Rodriguez 20 Nov, 2015

Loved this movie when I was younger for certain reasons, like it now for different reasons. It's basically a more condensed How I Met Your Mother. Hopelessly romantic architect with a three-lettered name that starts with T meets "the one" but projects his views of romance onto her, ultimately scaring her off and learning nothing in the process. But they're both just terrible and emotionally manipulative and bad at being people.

The first couple times, I liked that we saw…

• Chester H

★★★★★ Added by Chester H

500 Days of Summer is so good, some romantic comedy lovers might watch it 500 times. It embraces and deconstructs the genre at the same time.

• Matt Knarr

★★★★½ Added by Matt Knarr

Great film, use of non-linear story and a wakeup call to the audience. Cute, too.

• Caleb Cabrera

★★★★★ Rewatched by Caleb Cabrera 14 Nov, 2015

Why the fuck am I doing this to myself.

• saesquivel

Added by saesquivel

everything about this film is perfect

• aurelia

★★★★½ Added by aurelia

definitely gonna rewatch this someday. definitely. i like it so much. i really really like it.

• ts12398