• Carlos

★★★★½ Added by Carlos

• Austin Wolf

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Wolf 14 Oct, 2014

Roses are red. Violets are blue. Fuck you whore.

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★ Added by Abdullah Muhana

good movie

• andrewshieh0712

★★★★ Rewatched by andrewshieh0712 05 Oct, 2014

Its unique way of storytelling with its well-arranged film editing. (500) quite gives you sensation throughout the movie of both warmth and grief.

• Doug H

★★★½ Added by Doug H

Score: 70/100

Love is a crazy drug. We love to love, but once we run out of love, we begin to despise it. That’s the case of the Joseph Gordon-Levitt character in (500) Days of Summer, when he looks back on his failed relationship with Zooey Deschanel (of New Girl fame). The story, while familiar, is also new at the same time. The movie is shown in sporadic memories, and employs the use of a nonlinear narrative. While this can…

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 31 Mar, 2012

Rating: A

• Almasa Pecanin

★★★★★ Added by Almasa Pecanin

Memory is a tricky little thing. This is probably what I take away most after all of my re-watches of Marc Webb's (500) Days of Summer.

In Tom Hansen's case, his memory protects him from the truth about his not-so-great relationship (was it even a relationship?) with Summer Finn. He allows his memory to block out all of the bad in the relationship and maintain this perfect image of her and what they had. In reality, though, Tom is a…

• PhilParma

½ Added by PhilParma

"-I love Ringo Starr. -Come on, nobody loves Ringo Starr. -That's what I love about him."

And that's what I hate about this movie. People who derive their self worth from being different are fun to laugh at, but I don't want to watch a movie about them. I hate this movie so much it almost feels good.

And NON LINEAR NARRATIVE IS NOT "CREATIVE".

• Artpig

★★★★★ Added by Artpig

Brilliant. The best romantic comedy since Groundhogs Day. (500) Days of Summer isn't concerned of being sentimental or cutesy, but is more concerned about making a film where not everything wraps up the way you think they should, this film is more concerned to show relationships in a different, poignant way. Wonderful writing and endearing characters make up this brilliantly paced film. It's directed incredibly by Marc Webb, who brings innovative scenes that are so much fun to watch, but also very meaningful. This is a much watch for all film fans, and people who have not had the best of relationships....

• Boba_Feet

★★★★ Watched by Boba_Feet 01 Oct, 2014

Good movie but it only deserves a 4.