• Matthew Minton

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew Minton 01 May, 2016 1

(500) Days of Summer is an absolutely outstanding romantic comedy. With great performances, terrific writing and smart directing, the film is able to get the Non-Hollywoodized film treatment as its geninuley sweet and realistic. The themes of the film are really great and the film's characters aren't cheesy and actually well-written. Also, fantastic cinematography and a really nice score. Fuck the Academy, of course they snub this film.

Besides a slow start and the film feeling just a little longer…

• Clarisse Loughrey

★★★★ Rewatched by Clarisse Loughrey 01 May, 2016

This movie is so dead on about certain things, it actually makes me feel a little weird & icky to watch.

Also, fuck Tom. He is the worst.

• Carolyn Brown

★★★★ Rewatched by Carolyn Brown 28 Apr, 2016

I don't know why, but I've been thinking about this movie a lot lately. I finally got around to watching it the other day but I only got halfway through. However, I satisfied my craving. lol I still really like this movie. It came into my life when I was a young teen and because of it I started unironically listening to The Smiths & Morrissey all the time. So, thanks. Also, I think we all get to be like Tom sometimes when we over-romanticize our relationships and end up looking dumb as hell. (That's probably why I've been thinking about it a lot...) #relatable

• Tristan (MovieReviews100)

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tristan (MovieReviews100) 29 Apr, 2016

500 Days of Summer is a movie I loved on the first watch. I realized that I had only seen it once and that I really needed to watch it again. While I did absolutely love it the first time I watched it, it was even more special this time. I can't believe i'm saying this, but I think (500) Days of Summer is not only one of the greatest romance films, and one of the greatest films of the…

• Sian Watling

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sian Watling 29 Apr, 2016

i will always love this film. the first time i watched this i remember thinking that this was the kind of film i wanted to make. thus sparking my ever growing love for independent romcoms.

• RagingTaxiDriver

★★★★ Rewatched by RagingTaxiDriver 26 Apr, 2016 1

definitely didn't *get* it after my first watch. Now it's so much more salient

• Eva Denise Rasser

★★★★ Watched by Eva Denise Rasser 25 Apr, 2016

Nice Movie ;)

• Robert Burke

★★★½ Watched by Robert Burke 25 Apr, 2016

(500) Days of Summer Movie Review: From now on, I will be doing long reviews, because I loved doing the Sunset Boulevard review. So, the first film is (500) Days of Summer, which is a non linear film about a guy who meets a girl name Summer, and suffers through knowing her for 500 days, as his overreactive nature and low experience in love slowly makes him depressed, and in love at the same time. Pretty clever title right? Well,…

• Madeline Smith

★★½ Watched by Madeline Smith 24 Apr, 2016

I enjoyed the movie, but was thoroughly pissed off with JGL's character for almost the entirety of the film.

• Connor Gilbert

★★★★½ Added by Connor Gilbert

(500) Days of Summer is the ultimate romatic comedy that is emotional, and hysterical.

• TheMovieVampire

★★ Watched by TheMovieVampire 12 Aug, 2009

One of my favorite online past-times is to read a blog called “Stuff White People Like.” This is a satirical site that catalogs and explains various things that white people (by which they mean hipster yuppies) disingenuously enjoy out of a subconscious desire to be hipper than thou. Every entry of this blog deals with a subject like “Organic Food,” “David Sedaris,” or “New Balance Shoes.” So why do I bring this up? Because I think the people who write…

• Argie Ebofin

★★★★ Watched by Argie Ebofin 24 Apr, 2016

Ugh this film has ruined my life. Such feels.