• Jeremy Clark

Added by Jeremy Clark

It's unlikely that there is any worse movie released in 2008. With this trash, Al Pacino risks joining the ranks of once distinguished actors who have flushed their careers completely down the crapper.

• erahurka

★★★ Watched by erahurka 22 Mar, 2015

Nothing special. You can predict the end but it barely gives you answers. Fine enough after a hard night in the television :)

• Brian Hann

★★½ Added by Brian Hann

It's just okay. And that's a problem. How and why Pacino did this movie is beyond me

• Joey

Rewatched by Joey 09 Feb, 2015

Comedic masterpiece.

• cbarky79

½ Watched by cbarky79 04 Jan, 2015 25

"Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds?"
    "It's NOT absurd! I don't have time to explain."

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and it only made just over $2 million profit. The storyline/contents well I am going to get down to the nitty-gritty and just say because this project falls into a cliché somewhat I would prefer just to say a basic sentence instead, so I will continue in that fashion, we meet our lead role Dr. Jack Gramm as he gives his medical opinion in a trial and consequently on his medical…

• Tim Sanders

Added by Tim Sanders

There's a scene early on in "88 Minutes" that sets the tone for the entire movie. After being given a plate of cookies before an important meeting with the FBI, Al Pacino orders his secretary to give everyone in the meeting a glass of milk. It's an oddball moment typical of some of Pacino's most memorable roles, but this part will not be included among them. This is a ridiculous film full of moments like the cookies and milk scene…

• Puke Larry

½ Watched by Puke Larry 17 Nov, 2014 1

How Did This Get Made? brought me here.

• Chris Ward

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Ward 21 Oct, 2014

If you look carefully, Al Pacino's hair changes length several times during certain scenes, and I'm sure the picture of him on the UK DVD cover is from another film, possibly The Recruit.

• elliotx

Watched by elliotx 23 Oct, 2014

Terrible storytelling, holes, wasted cast and feels dated. Pacino looks dishevelled and seems to overact, as do some others, and that I made it to the end is a miracle!

• Cosmo Vitelli

★★½ Added by Cosmo Vitelli

A Divine Comedy.

• Carl Sandell

★★ Watched by Carl Sandell 05 Oct, 2014

Everything in this movie is off but it's an easy watch and the absurdity is fun. None of the actors are convincing in their roles but that helps create a weird universe and doesn't make any one stick out. I wish this was a pilot for CSI: Seattle, as Al Pacino does act like a Horatio Caine-type larger-than-life forensic scientist action anti-hero.

The plot is silly and characters react so strangely to things. It's obviously by design that everyone is…