• Chris Ward

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Ward 21 Oct, 2014

If you look carefully, Al Pacino's hair changes length several times during certain scenes, and I'm sure the picture of him on the UK DVD cover is from another film, possibly The Recruit.

• elliotx

Watched by elliotx 23 Oct, 2014

Terrible storytelling, holes, wasted cast and feels dated. Pacino looks dishevelled and seems to overact, as do some others, and that I made it to the end is a miracle!

• Cosmo Vitelli

★★½ Added by Cosmo Vitelli

A Divine Comedy.

• Carl Sandell

★★ Watched by Carl Sandell 05 Oct, 2014

Everything in this movie is off but it's an easy watch and the absurdity is fun. None of the actors are convincing in their roles but that helps create a weird universe and doesn't make any one stick out. I wish this was a pilot for CSI: Seattle, as Al Pacino does act like a Horatio Caine-type larger-than-life forensic scientist action anti-hero.

The plot is silly and characters react so strangely to things. It's obviously by design that everyone is…

• Blots

Watched by Blots 15 Sep, 2014

This took me weeks to watch in full. Weeks. I always get a kick out of films shot in Vancouver, but this one takes the cake. It just does. not. bother.

Other highlights:
    • Pacino tackling his student to protect her from a car bomb that doesn't go off. Until it does.
    • Pacino eating cookies
    • A big Leelee Sobieski-related twist
    • ‘Flashbacks’ to events that no character ever witnessed
    • William Forsythe’s scary hair
    • “Did you ever let an unauthorized person into my secure files area.”

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 19 Aug, 2010

88 Minutes is dumbly entertaining, and I honestly think that at least a decent thriller could have come out of its simple premise, but it was ruined by a bad direction, a terribly cliché-ridden writing, pathetic bad guys, boring good ones, and awful performances from everyone, except for Al Pacino, who at least seemed to be making an effort. The ending was beyond ridiculously bad, but since it was so idiotically fun, I'm not rating it lower.

• Dave

Rewatched by Dave 05 Sep, 2014

On the day that a serial killer that he helped put away is supposed to be executed, a noted forensic psychologist and college professor receives a call informing him that he has 88 minutes left to live. - IMDB

The sad thing about this is that in the end, it could have been a good film. Nothing great, just good. Everyone in it gave an OK performance with the pile of shit that they were given.

It was jam packed…

• Ben G

Watched by Ben G 30 Aug, 2014

One of the most unintentionally funny films I have ever seen. The amount of stuff that Pacino gets done in 88 minutes (real-time) makes absolutely no sense. For a fun game, try to gauge how far into the movie you are and consider all the stuff Pacino accomplishes. A one star film, but a five star viewing experience.

Did you ever let an unauthorized person into my secure files area?

• parascheditte

★½ Watched by parascheditte 19 Aug, 2014

Ricordarsi di non guardarlo mai più. No, davvero. Thriller senza senso, senza colpi di scena, senza tette, senza sparatorie, senza inseguimenti fighi, senza fotografia.

• Balu

★★½ Watched by Balu 03 Aug, 2014

Surprisingly, I expected this movie to have some action scenes but it had very little of it.
    Then about the twists and turns
    They aren't believable
    Al Pacino gives a decent performance in this film.
    There wasn't anything really special about it except Al Pacino

• Sam

Watched by Sam 26 Jul, 2014

Bad touch.

• Zach Evans

Watched by Zach Evans 25 Jul, 2014

Al Pacino plays a creepy little goblin man who is constantly touching and kissing his much younger female costars, who all seem weirdly okay with it and even in to him, despite him being a fucking homunculus. Also the plot is completely stupid, and the villain's motivations make no sense at all, she just sides with the serial killer guy because. I hated it.