• camilla toschi

★½ Watched by camilla toschi 07 Apr, 2014

thriller scontato. Al Pacino parruccone, troppo abbronzato per essere credibile...

• Frozone

★½ Watched by Frozone 12 Mar, 2014 3

Al Pacino surrounded by tv actors. When did Al Pacino became an B-movie actor?

I miss the times when he did the Godfather, Heat or Donnie Brasco

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

This is a stupid movie. But it's a fun stupid movie. The type where you can ponder about thought process behind Pacino's haircut. Or why it looks like his mustache was spray painted black.

• Keith LaFountaine

Added by Keith LaFountaine

Everything about this film falls short. Even Pacino's acting seems flat and emotionless.

• Daniel Tucker

½ Watched by Daniel Tucker 31 Dec, 2013

Who can forget the classic Pacino line, "First, I think we should all have a cookie?"

• Kynic

★½ Added by Kynic

"Here is your paycheck mr Pacino for 88 minutes" " I was in that one ?!? Shit..."

• mvmckenzie

Rewatched by mvmckenzie 03 Nov, 2013

milkmaid!

• Derm

½ Added by Derm

Instead of going straight into a review, I am instead going to list things I would rather have done to my persons than sit through this inaccurately titled film which actually boasts a run time of 111 minutes. However:

1.) smother my testicles in honey and blow a bear-mating whistle till they all come for a taste of scrotum picnic

2.) funnel a hive of bees into my rectum whilst listening to s-club junior top 10 hits

3.) be on…

• Frankie_L4_87

Added by Frankie_L4_87

Al Pacino has dyed hair and sleeps with great looking women 30 years younger than him in this shit murder mystery directed by John "Righteous Kill" Avnet.

• Duvella

★★★ Watched by Duvella 27 Aug, 2013

it feels like a long time since i've seen a thriller & this was a good one to get back in to them.

• manstar

★½ Rewatched by manstar 20 Aug, 2013

EL PELO de Pacino. WTF?

Menudas mierdas engendra el tipo éste, Avnet.

Son dos cosas que necesitaba decir hace tiempo.

Ah, y el guión tiene más agujeros que un queso. Lo escribiría un ejército de monos con máquinas de escribir.

• Freddie Young

½ Added by Freddie Young

"88 Minutes" is 88 minutes too long. It's one of the worst films I've seen and I never want to see it again. If Pacino wasn't attached to this, would we even be talking about and reading about this film right now? Probably not. But hey, if you love watching a dumbass script that creates dumbass situations for dumbass characters, then by all means watch "88 Minutes". Just remember that I can't give you your time back.