• parascheditte

★½ Watched by parascheditte 19 Aug, 2014

Ricordarsi di non guardarlo mai più. No, davvero. Thriller senza senso, senza colpi di scena, senza tette, senza sparatorie, senza inseguimenti fighi, senza fotografia.

• Balu

★★½ Watched by Balu 03 Aug, 2014

Surprisingly, I expected this movie to have some action scenes but it had very little of it.
    Then about the twists and turns
    They aren't believable
    Al Pacino gives a decent performance in this film.
    There wasn't anything really special about it except Al Pacino

• Sam

Watched by Sam 26 Jul, 2014

Bad touch.

• Zach Evans

Watched by Zach Evans 25 Jul, 2014

Al Pacino plays a creepy little goblin man who is constantly touching and kissing his much younger female costars, who all seem weirdly okay with it and even in to him, despite him being a fucking homunculus. Also the plot is completely stupid, and the villain's motivations make no sense at all, she just sides with the serial killer guy because. I hated it.

• Crystal

Watched by Crystal 17 Oct, 2008

It gets one star because I laughed harder at this than at some comedies I've seen. Al Pacino's hair should've won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in A Comedy.

• Infernal King

Added by Infernal King 3

This film brought to you by MSNBC.

Al Pacino sleepwalks through the role of a go-to crime fighter named Jack Gramm who races against the clock to stop a murder - his own.

The script (such that it is) is cliche-riddled with all the sloppiness of a drive-by shooting. The predictable culprit taunts our bored-looking protagonist - whom everyone in the picture can immediately identify - with a faux-Jigsaw computerized voice in a failed effort to replicate Dennis Hopper's "Pop…

• camilla toschi

★½ Watched by camilla toschi 07 Apr, 2014

thriller scontato. Al Pacino parruccone, troppo abbronzato per essere credibile...

• Frozone

★½ Watched by Frozone 12 Mar, 2014 3

Al Pacino surrounded by tv actors. When did Al Pacino became an B-movie actor?

I miss the times when he did the Godfather, Heat or Donnie Brasco

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

This is a stupid movie. But it's a fun stupid movie. The type where you can ponder about thought process behind Pacino's haircut. Or why it looks like his mustache was spray painted black.

• Keith LaFountaine

Added by Keith LaFountaine

Everything about this film falls short. Even Pacino's acting seems flat and emotionless.

• Daniel Tucker

½ Watched by Daniel Tucker 31 Dec, 2013

Who can forget the classic Pacino line, "First, I think we should all have a cookie?"

• Kynic

★½ Added by Kynic

"Here is your paycheck mr Pacino for 88 minutes" " I was in that one ?!? Shit..."