• Sam

Watched by Sam 26 Jul, 2014

Bad touch.

• Zach Evans

Watched by Zach Evans 25 Jul, 2014

Al Pacino plays a creepy little goblin man who is constantly touching and kissing his much younger female costars, who all seem weirdly okay with it and even in to him, despite him being a fucking homunculus. Also the plot is completely stupid, and the villain's motivations make no sense at all, she just sides with the serial killer guy because. I hated it.

• Crystal

Watched by Crystal 17 Oct, 2008

It gets one star because I laughed harder at this than at some comedies I've seen. Al Pacino's hair should've won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in A Comedy.

• Infernal King

Added by Infernal King 2

This film brought to you by MSNBC.

Al Pacino sleepwalks through the role of a go-to crime fighter named Jack Gramm who races against the clock to stop a murder - his own.

The script (such that it is) is cliche-riddled with all the sloppiness of a drive-by shooting. The predictable culprit taunts our bored-looking protagonist - whom everyone in the picture can immediately identify - with a faux-Jigsaw computerized voice in a failed effort to replicate Dennis Hopper's "Pop…

• camilla toschi

★½ Watched by camilla toschi 07 Apr, 2014

thriller scontato. Al Pacino parruccone, troppo abbronzato per essere credibile...

• Frozone

★½ Watched by Frozone 12 Mar, 2014 3

Al Pacino surrounded by tv actors. When did Al Pacino became an B-movie actor?

I miss the times when he did the Godfather, Heat or Donnie Brasco

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

This is a stupid movie. But it's a fun stupid movie. The type where you can ponder about thought process behind Pacino's haircut. Or why it looks like his mustache was spray painted black.

• Keith LaFountaine

Added by Keith LaFountaine

Everything about this film falls short. Even Pacino's acting seems flat and emotionless.

• Daniel Tucker

½ Watched by Daniel Tucker 31 Dec, 2013

Who can forget the classic Pacino line, "First, I think we should all have a cookie?"

• Kynic

★½ Added by Kynic

"Here is your paycheck mr Pacino for 88 minutes" " I was in that one ?!? Shit..."

• mvmckenzie

Rewatched by mvmckenzie 03 Nov, 2013

milkmaid!

• Derm

½ Added by Derm

Instead of going straight into a review, I am instead going to list things I would rather have done to my persons than sit through this inaccurately titled film which actually boasts a run time of 111 minutes. However:

1.) smother my testicles in honey and blow a bear-mating whistle till they all come for a taste of scrotum picnic

2.) funnel a hive of bees into my rectum whilst listening to s-club junior top 10 hits

3.) be on…