• Dave Holmes

★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Preposterous, and not in a good way. Al's always worthwhile, and this has a decent support cast and some intense moments in direction, but did anyone actually READ the script before signing on? Makes CSNCIS look like a masterpiece of mystery plotting.

• Leif

½ Added by Leif

I've never seen Al Pacino look so tired in my life. Supposedly this film is in real time (it's not) yet even a high dose of caffeine wouldn't stop this from being a sloppy, boring mess.

• Leigh Murphy

Watched by Leigh Murphy 21 Jun, 2015

Subject of the best How Did This Get Made? episode. It lived up to the 'hype'.

• Jordan Smith

Added by Jordan Smith

This movie is 107 minutes long. Al Pacino, who is actually kinda good here, spends a lot of time just running around. This is the kind of movie that hilariously crumbles under scrutiny because of the ever-expanding cast and constant stream of information. Might need to pick this one up for the shitty portion of my collection (i.e. The Room, Simon Sez, From Justin to Kelly). One highlight: there are several flashbacks to the prior evening in which Pacino is at a bar dancing with a woman. I guess there was a ridiculous 00's rap song playing that night because it comes through in every flashback.

• Warriors

★★★ Added by Warriors 1

a very exciting movie and the tension is well build up, but the climax is so dissapointing !

• Spider Borg

★★★½ Rewatched by Spider Borg 25 Apr, 2015

This movie starts out a little slow, but it eventually becomes quite engaging. One of Pacino's better films of the past 10+ years.

• Jeremy Clark

Added by Jeremy Clark

It's unlikely that there is any worse movie released in 2008. With this trash, Al Pacino risks joining the ranks of once distinguished actors who have flushed their careers completely down the crapper.

• erahurka

★★★ Watched by erahurka 22 Mar, 2015

Nothing special. You can predict the end but it barely gives you answers. Fine enough after a hard night in the television :)

• Brian Hann

★★½ Added by Brian Hann

It's just okay. And that's a problem. How and why Pacino did this movie is beyond me

• Joey

Rewatched by Joey 09 Feb, 2015

Comedic masterpiece.

• Jay D 's Watching

½ Watched by Jay D 's Watching 04 Jan, 2015 25

"Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds?"
    "It's NOT absurd! I don't have time to explain."

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and it only made just over $2 million profit. The storyline/contents well I am going to get down to the nitty-gritty and just say because this project falls into a cliché somewhat I would prefer just to say a basic sentence instead, so I will continue in that fashion, we meet our lead role Dr. Jack Gramm as he gives his medical opinion in a trial and consequently on his medical…