• mattsdad

★★★★ Rewatched by mattsdad 29 Oct, 2015

I like almost everything about this enjoyable romp. The casting is great, good comedic moments, well filmed action scenes and the contemporary soundtrack works. Seek this out if you haven't seen it. A very enjoyable watch with my son.

• Brendan Edwards

★★★½ Rewatched by Brendan Edwards 29 Oct, 2015

This is just a wonderful blend of modern and medieval comedy with so many ridiculous situations that you cant help being positively amused by it. Especially Bettany and Tudyk just cracked me up in a couple of occasions and the performance from Ledger is also one of his best. A very pleasant watch if you want a lighthearted film with a couple of good laughs.

• Alison

★★★½ Rewatched by Alison 18 Oct, 2015

The Bowie dance scene never fails to catch me off guard.

• Scottyssey

★★★★★ Added by Scottyssey

This movie has a better soundtrack than vietnam. And it's a medieval movie. It doesn't fit at all. And that's what makes it amazing. They play we will rock you on horns. They play Bowie at a dance hall. The blacksmith's signature marking is the Nike swoosh.

In short, this is the story of the Joker who, along with his two best friends, Robert Baratheon and Hoban Washburne, decides to pretend to be a Knight for fame, glory, and the…

• Dave Holmes

★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Wonderfully anachronistic, very silly, heaps of fun. Staged, performed, edited and scored with great gusto.

• YodaTalkies

Watched by YodaTalkies 11 Oct, 2015

The only thing that will surprise is the "we will rock you " intro song.
    "How a peasant tuns in to great knight by impersonating his lord in jousting. " thats the bottomline..

• Hannah M

★★½ Watched by Hannah M 25 Sep, 2015

I was 15 when this came out, and a LOT of my peers saw it and really loved it, but somehow I missed that train and never actually sat down to watch it until today. And... eh. It's fine. It's a cute little story, but it's definitely a little long for the amount of substance it has, and the romantic plot is not even a little bit interesting. By far the most interesting/entertaining part of this whole movie is Paul…

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 25 Aug, 2015

You need to take this movie for what it is you have medieval people playing we will rock you but they embrace it and that is why this movie works.

• Detlef Van de Velde

★★★★ Rewatched by Detlef Van de Velde 11 Aug, 2015

I must have seen this film about a dozen times since I was a kid and I love it just the same! Knights, rock music and lots of fun; it should work for everyone!
    The only thing that felt different for me was a touch of sadness that came over me afterwards... Mr. Ledger, you are greatly missed.

• Einyel

★★★½ Rewatched by Einyel 23 Jul, 2015

Me sigue haciendo mucha gracia con sus anacronismos descarados y sus actores pasándoselo bien, también llega a tocarme la fibra cuando se lo propone, y porque para el batiburrillo que es podría haber sido un desastre, pero se nota que está hecho con corazón.

Por cierto, que Sony en 2005 anunció que reembolsarían 5 dólares a todo aquél que hubiera ido al cine (para esta o para El Hombre Sin Sombra, entre otras) llevado por las recomendaciones de un crítico que se habían inventado para promocionar sus películas a inicios del milenio. Mad world.

• Irtaza Raza

★★★ Watched by Irtaza Raza 23 Jul, 2015

I wish I had seen this movie when I was a kid , would've absolutely loved it! Loved Knights movies when I was a kid.
    Nonetheless a great , and it got better and better as it progressed. Had humor , romance , friendship , family , battles , everything you want. Great watch. And fantastic acting by Heath Ledger as always. Awesome soundtracks too!

• mfulton