• kcallisch

★★★½ Added by kcallisch

Music is fantastic with the contrast of the age in which the film was based on. Fantastic movie.

• Marna Larsen

★★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

Great sets, costumes (and I always forget how funny this movie was). Plus, dancing? Yes, please!

• Garrett Peace

★★½ Watched by Garrett Peace 10 Apr, 2015

This isn't really that great of a movie, but it did introduce me to Bowie and "Golden Years." I'm fond of it for that and other reasons.

• Rick Bman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rick Bman 05 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Fuck it. I unashamedly love everything about this movie.

I get really choked up during the scene where he is found out and everyone wants him to run but her refuses to do so.

Then when he is in the stocks and his friends come to protect him. "God love you, William. So do I."

And then when he gets Knighted.

And then when his father comes to the tournament and Chaucer announces him as "the son of John Thatcher... sir WILLIAM THATCHER!"

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."

• Brett Leach

★★★★ Watched by Brett Leach 25 Mar, 2015

Really fun movie with a great cast. I can't believe it took me this long to see it.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

It's got some awesome jousting.

• Joe Sackett

★★★ Watched by Joe Sackett 13 Mar, 2015

I only paid attention to about an hour of it but hey it was an alright hour.

• James Kinsella

★★★ Rewatched by James Kinsella 12 Mar, 2015

Love to Watch Ledgers old films, well if you consider 2001 old. Easy and funny.

Really miss Heath Ledger as a sidenote. Brilliant actor, so much talent and in my opinion hadn't even reached his peak by the time of Dark Knight release. Man I miss him.

• Joe Dreshar

★★★ Rewatched by Joe Dreshar 09 Mar, 2015

Few movies blend period pieces with modern day styles. I can think of only two that do it well (for different reasons) Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette and A Knight's Tale.

• Julian

★★★ Watched by Julian 28 Jan, 2015

I did not expect it to have all these funny surreal moments like the crowd singing "We Will Rock You".

Probably the best knight movie, I've ever seen.

• abbie

★★★½ Watched by abbie 19 Feb, 2015

heath <3

• JohnStoppable

★★ Watched by JohnStoppable 15 Feb, 2015

After a young squire finds a way to pass himself off as a bona fide knight, he becomes a jousting champion while romancing an admiring princess.

Really only funny if you are familiar with the Canterbury Tales.