• Laura Stanciu

★★★ Rewatched by somethingdani 22 May, 2016

2000 and late

• Kenny_Kidding

★★★ Watched by Kenny_Kidding 19 Jun, 2016

"Change your stars. And live a better life than I have."

In my high school Medieval History/Literature class, we read the first of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, titled The Knight's Tale. When we had finished the story, and discussed all of its themes and historical significance and whatnot, we had an assignment. To watch the movie A Knight's Tale in class and write a movie review on it, comparing it to the original Chaucer story in terms of themes, characters, plot,…

• Neal Chambers

★★★ Watched by Neal Chambers 05 Jun, 2016

This is a pretty interesting tale. It's a typical Cinderella story. Pretty good overall, but I thought the ending was a bit weird. The pacing felt pretty good until that point and then it got a little wonky.

The weirdest thing about this film was the addition of modern music. I thought it was a good way to pump up the vibe of the film, but it seemed like the director wasn't sure enough of himself to commit fully to…

• jacksonwells123

★★★★ Added by jacksonwells123

very funny and very captivating

• Ava Davis

★★★ Watched by Ava Davis 31 May, 2016 3

tbch this movie is absolutely insane and we watched this in english for some reason and i wasn't paying attention the whole time but i really like heath ledger and i also made a tumblr so follow it please
    ecceh0mo.tumblr.com

• Jack

★★★½ Rewatched by Jack 27 May, 2016

I regret nothing...

• oliviayoder

★★ Watched by oliviayoder 02 Mar, 2016

This movie had a storyline that was slightly cheesy. It was a feel-good movie with an interesting plot. I probably would not recommend it to a friend.

• Grant Bigham

★★★★★ Added by Grant Bigham

This been one of my favourite movies for years. Heath ledger was the perfect casting for the role of Will. The story is great, the comedy bits are hilarious, and all the touching parts were actually touching. I will most likely be rewatching this movie for a number of years yet.

• Blacktie

★★★★ Added by Blacktie

A comedic take on medieval England and France. A Knights Tale made me laugh and i think that is what its goal was. I would recommend this movie to anyone looking for good laugh.

• mendoza1980s

★★★½ Watched by mendoza1980s 20 Jan, 2016

A knight's Tale was quite a good film, I enjoyed the use of humor and romance that was in this video. I forgot how much Europe was so much similar to Asia during the Middle Ages in terms of their views of destiny. To some extent I agree with some people when they say "breaking destiny movies" are abundant, but I beg to differ that they are over used, I like the direction this film was taking, I wish it was longer.This movie is worth a watch!

• sabrinaapruitt

★★★½ Added by sabrinaapruitt

An old time-y movie with a modern rock n roll sound tract- the perfect mix for a funny movie! It's super corny, but kinda cute with the love romance situations. This movie was also inspired by Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales. William Thatcher is a low-born squire who dreams of being a jouster, but shoots for the stars, and wiggles his way into it with a few of his friends. Great movie for a summer day