• oliviayoder

★★ Watched by oliviayoder 02 Mar, 2016

This movie had a storyline that was slightly cheesy. It was a feel-good movie with an interesting plot. I probably would not recommend it to a friend.

• Grant Bigham

★★★★★ Added by Grant Bigham

This been one of my favourite movies for years. Heath ledger was the perfect casting for the role of Will. The story is great, the comedy bits are hilarious, and all the touching parts were actually touching. I will most likely be rewatching this movie for a number of years yet.

• Blacktie

★★★★ Added by Blacktie

A comedic take on medieval England and France. A Knights Tale made me laugh and i think that is what its goal was. I would recommend this movie to anyone looking for good laugh.

• mendoza1980s

★★★½ Watched by mendoza1980s 20 Jan, 2016

A knight's Tale was quite a good film, I enjoyed the use of humor and romance that was in this video. I forgot how much Europe was so much similar to Asia during the Middle Ages in terms of their views of destiny. To some extent I agree with some people when they say "breaking destiny movies" are abundant, but I beg to differ that they are over used, I like the direction this film was taking, I wish it was longer.This movie is worth a watch!

• sabrinaapruitt

★★★½ Added by sabrinaapruitt

An old time-y movie with a modern rock n roll sound tract- the perfect mix for a funny movie! It's super corny, but kinda cute with the love romance situations. This movie was also inspired by Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales. William Thatcher is a low-born squire who dreams of being a jouster, but shoots for the stars, and wiggles his way into it with a few of his friends. Great movie for a summer day

• Gianluca_Marra

★★★★ Added by Gianluca_Marra

Medieval times revamped with a late '70's rock 'n roll and renaissance festival aesthetic, this is a charming, crowd-pleasing dream of the Middle Ages. Full of hedonism and without plague like the usual medieval movies nowadays, this movie was truly refreshing.

• brylle123

★★★½ Added by brylle123

The movie was very silly and whimsical in a way. Although the movie breaks some of its medieval tradition like the music and the Ferris wheel seen on one bird shot, the movie's plot was the star. The plot depicts the life of someone in a low class who rose to a high class by being a criminal which was really interesting to me.

• Smoove20k

★★★½ Watched by Smoove20k 10 Feb, 2016

A Knight's Tale was a very thrilling movie with lots of comedic factors. I also found the medieval aspect of the movie very intriguing and really played in well with the comedy.

• dagoofy

★★★★ Added by dagoofy

A Knight's Tale was a funny, unusual, and highly entertaining movie that was intelligent and clever. An original story with a fantastic cast of characters. I would definitely recommend this movie.

• themaster14

★★★½ Watched by themaster14 31 Mar, 2016

The movie was very funny but it was sometimes very repetitive and boring. the Anachronisms in the film made it hilarious.

• Isiah Garza

★★★★★ Added by Isiah Garza

i liked this movie because of the comedy how good the acting was especially Paul Bettany he is a great actor also the anachronisms are great

• Josh Perry

★★★★ Added by Josh Perry

Very nice jousting movie with comedic elements