• alex

★★★ Watched by alex 03 Dec, 2016

this was ,,,,, fun. I wasn't expecting to like laura fraser more than shannyn and idk what to do w that

• Gabriel Green

★★★★ Rewatched by Gabriel Green 27 Nov, 2016

This movie is just so good!

A pitch perfect cast coming together to form an ensemble with palpable chemistry. Led by a very human and charismatic performance from the late Heath Ledger.

Brian Hegleland's script and direction are both very good. Giving the proceedings a wonderful blend of humor, impactful jousting action and a healthy dose of heart and drama.

It may not be the deepest film, but it's entertaining as hell, and I could watch this over and over.

My podcast review:
    underratedpodcast.com/2016/11/30/episode-15-a-knights-tale-review/

• JORDAN

★★ Watched by JORDAN 21 Nov, 2016

4/10

Does anyone know where I can get one of those trumpets that sound like an electric guitar?

• jojalee

★★★ Watched by jojalee 21 Nov, 2016

I like juxtaposition as much as the next guy but there's a line. Playing great but over-used modern songs atop of 13th Century medieval imagery does not actually make your film cool. They're lucky they had Heath Ledger there to make up for it.

• Grace

★★½ Watched by Grace 14 Nov, 2016

this movie was too long lol

• Paul Cryer

★★★½ Watched by Paul Cryer 13 Nov, 2016

Pretty much a fun and silly blast. A bit long and a few dull moments but more than made up for when it hits the right notes.

• Moogic

★★★★½ Watched by Moogic 07 Nov, 2016

Unique, creative, funny, quirky. The blend of modern pop culture and medieval comedy is delightful. The acting is very well done. This is pretty much pure fun.

• kirstypotter

★★½ Watched by kirstypotter 02 Nov, 2016

very much just watched this for heath

• Collin Everett

★★★★ Rewatched by Collin Everett 30 Oct, 2016

Very nostalgic film for me. Lots of flaws and dull parts, but still a classic from when I was growing up. For that reason alone, this'll always be one I enjoy and quote.

• Saqib Ali

★½ Watched by Saqib Ali 25 Oct, 2016

Enjoyable and yet something is missing but its fine when you see Heath in his charming role !

• Yeezus808s

★★★★ Added by Yeezus808s

really funny and entertaining. I miss Heath Ledger, what a great actor we lost

• STEPHEN TUBBS

★★ Rewatched by STEPHEN TUBBS 17 Oct, 2016

The best bits are when Bettany (very good) is working with Tudyk and Addy. The first 41 jousts are fine then they become much of a sameness - the film gradually loses its way but the bizarre modern rock soundtrack helps.