• evie

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MOVIE YOU HAVEN'T EVER TRULY KNOWN HAPPINESS

• PanCam

★★★★★

An underrated gem, dare I say. Super comfy movie.

• Mina

★★★½

Ohhh that bittersweet nostalgia. I went in to this fully prepared to laugh at my tween self for loving this movie but you know what... something about it just WORKS, when on paper, none of it should.

Heath Ledger is perhaps at his most disarmingly charming. Paul Bettany chews the scenery. And for all its cheese, it appears to have been made by someone who has a deep love and knowledge of the medieval period, but only chooses to put…

• Jenna Ipcar

Watched it for Paul Bettany and, despite being able to see him mostly naked, I have regrets.

• Elle

★★★½

i've seen this movie like a million times so i know heath ledger looking like THAT was a thing that actually happened but HOW??? I have the proof yet it still seems FAKE

• Faith

★★★★

while i was watching this an amazon trivia box popped up that said heath ledger was named after heathcliff from wuthering heights and if that isn't fucked up i don't know what is

• Robert Beardsley

★★★★

Great movie. May seem standard and cliche to some, but I liked it a lot.

• Brianna Manzano

★★★½

So fun.  An enjoyable premise with fantastic performances and quite a few laughs.

I'm biased, though.  I'm a Heath Ledger/Alan Tudyk/Paul Bettany fan.

• FranticMonkey

★½

I question the historical accuracy of this film.

• Neil Coulter

★★★★★

Pure comfort food. I love this movie and I could watch it just about anytime.

I could also marry Kate the blacksmith. Why is William even glancing at Jocelyn when Kate is right there?

• LukeStapley

★★★½

A jolly good (k)night out.

• John Shea

★★★★

My youngest son pulled it out for a second watch. Still holds up really well. I love Helgeland's conceit of anachronistic modern language and music as a way of breathing life into a historical setting. That this annoys a lot of people only makes me love it even more.