• Yeezus808s

★★★★ Added by Yeezus808s

really funny and entertaining. I miss Heath Ledger, what a great actor we lost

★★ Rewatched by STEPHEN TUBBS 17 Oct, 2016

The best bits are when Bettany (very good) is working with Tudyk and Addy. The first 41 jousts are fine then they become much of a sameness - the film gradually loses its way but the bizarre modern rock soundtrack helps.

• Noah Wilson

★★★★ Watched by Noah Wilson 14 Oct, 2016

This movie is just so much fun. Filled with camp and a certain goofy self awareness, without sacrificing an emotional connection to the story. A Knight`s Tale is funny, infinitely rewatchable, and just an overall good film.

• Cole Jackson

★★★½ Watched by Cole Jackson 13 Oct, 2016

A young man and his colleges start from the bare basics, but brotherhood brings the best, as their drastic dreams never dwindle. Through the lance and through love, lusciously-locked Ledger leaps longingly for a new life, achieving all he aspires through his actions.

Geoffrey Chaucer being in the film made me do this.

• Boris_Prole

★★★★★ Rewatched by Boris_Prole 10 Oct, 2016

How much I LOVE THIS film ? Undescribable !! I watched it on VHS dozens of times and I enjoyed it immensley everytime. I guess the reason to it is chemistry between the actors/characters. This film is the one that placed Heath on the map, I mean he's so good that I'm willing to bet that Michael Curtiz and Errol Flynn if alive would consider this movie the best adventure since their time. Mark Addy and Alan Tudyk also seem…

• Mauro Bantic

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mauro Bantic 08 Oct, 2016

I apologise for nothing

• msub

★★★ Added by msub

They didn't have rock music in the middle ages! Gosh, the director must not have done his homework. I can't believe he thinks AC/DC was around in the 1300s.

• DeFilmJunkie

★★★ Added by DeFilmJunkie

Leuke film. Heel origineel, maar niet goed.

• Tori

★★★½ Added by Tori

farfetched but fab <3

• Annie

★★★½ Rewatched by Annie 27 Sep, 2016

At 9 years old I fell in love with Heath Ledger after watching this movie.

• Tim

★★★★ Watched by Tim 28 May, 2016

this film feeds my wish of being a knight thank you

• Rupson

★★★★ Watched by Rupson 21 Sep, 2016

This is a!!!! fantastic!!!!! mov!!!! The tone is always fun-loving and carefree, everyone on screen is having a !!!great time!!! and it's infectious. Throughout all the fun and games it also conveys an authentic story with stunning performances coming especially from Paul Bettany and ma boi Heath Ledger. I cannot get enough.