• Pat_Mtl

★★★ Rewatched by Pat_Mtl 25 Jul, 2014

Not a favourite of mine but my wife enjoy it. One must do some sacrifices at times :-)

• Richard Trapp

★½ Watched by Richard Trapp 09 Jul, 2014

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?"

The cast are the only ones that bring any sort of energy to the spiritless material of A Knight's Tale. The anachronistic modern soundtrack is kind of cool, but not used very much and there's no rousing sense of adventure that I expect in this kind of movie. All that and there's no fun to be had at all.

• Samira Ahmed

★★★ Watched by Samira Ahmed 06 Jul, 2014

Strangely enjoyable, (thank heavens for teenage children to watch it with) which can only be down to such a terrific cast. The romantic plot drags out with pointless twists. But Paul Bettany has an interesting almost equally prominent role as Ledger and the friendship of Ledger's gang is the charm that keeps you engaged. Essentially Bill & Ted like but with a bit more emotional torment. Cazenove is especially good. And like that pretty blond Shane Briant from the Hammer films…

• Matthew Webb

★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Webb 06 Jul, 2014

The is a fun bit of old fluff, this film. I'm sad about Heath Ledger, as always.

• Tom Ward

★★★½ Rewatched by Tom Ward 06 Jul, 2014

Too much fun to hate. I wish everyone in Medieval England had chanted classic rock songs and danced to David Bowie's Golden Years at a royal banquet.

Far out!

• lefthandedhero

★★★ Watched by lefthandedhero 11 Jun, 2014

Kinda cheesy, fairly predictable, but a good cast made it enjoyable.

• Jake Wright

★★½ Watched by Jake Wright 20 May, 2014

Pretty silly but it was a lot of fun.

• Capitan Nudillos

★★½ Watched by Capitan Nudillos 18 Apr, 2014

This is weird, not a bad movie, but not so great.
    Nice for a tv zapping on vacations.
    Great because my mom choose the channel thehe.

• Beth Jakubowski

★★★ Rewatched by Beth Jakubowski 08 Apr, 2014

An enjoyable romp in the dangerously historically inaccurate medieval England. Watch simply for Paul Bettany's inexplicable Geoffrey Chaucer. Don't watch if throwaway references to Queen songs in the Dark Ages bothers you.

• Aaron T. Rex

★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron T. Rex 03 Apr, 2014 6

This gets by mainly because of a fun cast. It's way too long but it's a good time if you're looking for something easy to watch.

• Scott Johnson

★★★ Rewatched by Scott Johnson 18 Mar, 2014

Robert Barathian, Wash, and The Joker are walking down a path when by chance they meet Jarvis. Hard to believe this movie is 13 years old.

• zedstar

★★★½ Added by zedstar

Nice to watch.
    Nothing special (that's why the rating by me is only 3.5/5), but I liked it very much.
    Funny and intense.