• Gary Busey

★★½ Watched by Gary Busey 02 Feb, 2016

Despite it's relative unfunniness, A Knight's Tale almost works solely for it's earnest. It's a comedy with unusually detailed set design and vision, and it's stars are fully dedicated to the premise entirely (Paul Bettany is so good in this). But I feel that in it's focus on plot progression and character development, A Knight's Tale did not spend enough time ensuring the jokes were up to par. There are some good bits here and there, but the two hour…

• Danny Webster

★★★★★ Rewatched by Danny Webster 31 Jan, 2016

Quite frankly a bizarre anachronistic mess of a movie with rock'n'roll music blaring out in the 14th century - a litany of outlandish failures in language and some of the most heavy-handed, contrived and manipulative scenarios you could possibly imagine -- and I love it!

The cast - Heath Ledger, Mark Addy, Shannyn Sossamon, Paul Bettany, Rufus Sewell, Christopher Cazenove, Laura Fraser and last but not least, Alan Tudyk. All fantastic. An overly-enthusiastic statement but honestly they're just so enjoyable…

• Alan Johnson

★★★★ Watched by Alan Johnson 29 Jan, 2016

I have a crush on Heath Ledger. This movie rocks.

• Lauren Schultz

★★★★ Watched by Lauren Schultz 27 Jan, 2016

heath ledger in this movie was my first crush

• Bob Blaschuk

★★★½ Rewatched by Bob Blaschuk 25 Jan, 2016

A Knight's Tale is a strange film in a few ways. It's ability to have a really simple story that is told over a longer than needed run time. The way it plays old school classic rock as a soundtrack, which somehow fits, while not fitting at all. It is also helped very much by a great young cast showing off their chops in acting and comedy.

The few problems I do have stem from running time. Unlike other films…

• Cristina

Added by Cristina

i miss you every day 😔

• mattyparsons

★★★★ Rewatched by mattyparsons 20 Dec, 2015

This film has stood up very well...very funny, and some great performances. The annoying princess wasn't quite as annoying this time either!

• Steven Flores

Rewatched by Steven Flores 14 Jan, 2016

One of the finest films of the 2000s as well as one of the most entertaining where a young squire determines to become a knight, beat the champion, and get the girl while dancing to David Bowie's "Golden Years".

• Ant Towler

★★★★ Added by Ant Towler

This is one of the most fun films I've ever seen. It's a simple story well told with great performances from the lead and supporting cast. And a cool soundtrack to boot.

I became an Alan Tudyk/ Paul Bettany fan after this.

• Bobby Analog

★★ Watched by Bobby Analog 06 Jan, 2016

"Let's make this appealing to younger audiences by playing baby boomer rock songs!"

Ok.

Pretty milquetoast film, but as someone who was a teen in 2001 I know better than to completely pan a movie starring the Soss.

• Jason Bally

★½ Added by Jason Bally

MTV meets jolly old England. I'm not sure how this ever looked good on paper.

• scifi64

★★★★★ Rewatched by scifi64 24 Dec, 2015

One of my all time favourites!
    Love each character & the modern music with old setting. Romcom at its best!