• Brett Leach

★★★★ Watched by Brett Leach 25 Mar, 2015

Really fun movie with a great cast. I can't believe it took me this long to see it.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

It's got some awesome jousting.

• Joe Sackett

★★★ Watched by Joe Sackett 13 Mar, 2015

I only paid attention to about an hour of it but hey it was an alright hour.

• James Kinsella

★★★ Rewatched by James Kinsella 12 Mar, 2015

Love to Watch Ledgers old films, well if you consider 2001 old. Easy and funny.

Really miss Heath Ledger as a sidenote. Brilliant actor, so much talent and in my opinion hadn't even reached his peak by the time of Dark Knight release. Man I miss him.

• Joe Dreshar

★★★ Rewatched by Joe Dreshar 09 Mar, 2015

Few movies blend period pieces with modern day styles. I can think of only two that do it well (for different reasons) Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette and A Knight's Tale.

• Julian

★★★ Watched by Julian 28 Jan, 2015

I did not expect it to have all these funny surreal moments like the crowd singing "We Will Rock You".

Probably the best knight movie, I've ever seen.

• abbie

★★★½ Watched by abbie 19 Feb, 2015

heath <3

• JohnStoppable

★★ Watched by JohnStoppable 15 Feb, 2015

After a young squire finds a way to pass himself off as a bona fide knight, he becomes a jousting champion while romancing an admiring princess.

Really only funny if you are familiar with the Canterbury Tales.

• Ally Berry

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ally Berry 10 Feb, 2015

This is my "feel good be happy laugh lots rock and roll" film. Never fails to make me happy or put me in a booming’ fine mood. I wrecked the original VHS copy I owned years ago but have kept the ruined thing as a well-loved book end on my shelf at home.

Team Sir Ulllrrrich von Lichtenstein forever!

• deadmanramsey

★★½ Added by deadmanramsey

53/100

• Matthew Rice

★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Rice 05 Feb, 2015

Just such a fun watch with its goofy cast and cheeky little inserts of todays music and affectations. That semi-silliness is balanced out with some of the most effective and brutal horse action sequences I've seen on film. It could have been so easy to accidentally make the many jousting scenes get boring but each one is a rousing enough to make you want to cheer from the couch.
    The female lead had some cringeworthy lines that made her character…

• Christopher

★★★½ Rewatched by Christopher 30 Jan, 2015

Middle Ages with some Queen and other classic music thrown in? Not bad at all. It's not very accurate and shows jousting under a very modern light, but it works anyway. This is probably my second favourite Heath Ledger role (his best being the Joker from The Dark Knight), he really sells it for me. The cast is alright, but does have some spotlights. Doesn't get perfect score as there are other Medieval movies that just do it much much better, but this is still a classic film for me and always worth watching.