• Davith Lecter

★★½ Watched by Davith Lecter 01 Jul, 2015

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors hace bien en ignorar los hechos de la segunda película porque es una secuela mucho más digna.
    Me he encontrado con un Freddy más protagonista que se mueve en su ambiente, que vuelve a hacer de las suyas de forma característica y que nos regala escenas memorables, dominando el mundo de los sueños y jugando con los miedos de los personajes. Me habría gustado que la trama se centrara más en él…

• Travis Wagner

★★★½ Watched by Travis Wagner 21 Jun, 2015

I love that the DVD copy puts Laurence Fishburne on the cover like he is one of the dream warriors, at best he is a secondary character.

• Cliff

★★★½ Added by Cliff 2

"In my dreams, I am the Wizard Master." Oh, do fuck off, Will.

I remember Elm Street 3 being quite the thing at the time: a horror film packed with surreal special effects, and not all in the service of killing characters, slasher style.

But looking back, it's a film that takes itself far too seriously to accommodate so many silly ideas. The "dream warriors" concept is embarrassingly childish, and burdens the film with wondrous, fantasy concepts that have no…

• Ally Berry

★★★½ Added by Ally Berry

That was delightfully hilarious and fun. So freaking creative.

Oh...! And SUPER scary. Crossdressing Freddy will haunt my dreams forever. Damn but did he look good!

• Joachim Andersson

★★★½ Watched by Joachim Andersson 11 Jun, 2015

An improvement over the slightly lackluster part 2, this one knows what the audience wants and pours on the wacky dream sequences in droves. Sure, it really isn't that much left of the straight forward horror that made the original so good but as far as entertainment goes this is an excellent part of the series. The only major flaw is that while Heather Langenkamp made a good lead in the first, she's far from convincing as a doctor here.

• JohnTyler

★★★★½ Added by JohnTyler

This third installment in the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise is arguably the most imaginative of the series, with truly ingenious dream sequences, spectacular special effects, witty one-liners from Freddy Krueger, and a great cast of likeable characters to boot.

• Justin Scott

★★★★½ Rewatched by Justin Scott 07 Jun, 2015

did Dr. Neil Gordon ever get his drivers license back?

• Infected

★★★★½ Rewatched by Infected 31 May, 2015

I know opinions are subjective, but if you don't enjoy watching skeletal Freddy duking it out in the scrapyard with John Saxon and the guy from Body Double, your opinion is wrong.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

Rémálom az Elm Utcában 3

• Justin Scott

★★★★ Added by Justin Scott

!!!!

• Gregory David Escobar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gregory David Escobar 16 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Probablemente la mejor de la saga. No solo tiene a Patricia Arquette y a Larry (Lawrence) Fishburne en el roster, sino que Heather Langenkamp y John Saxon regresan para darle cierre a sus personajes.

Además inicia la tendencia de hacer las pesadillas "customizadas" basadas en los miedos y hobbys de cada víctima, lo que abre creativamente las posibilidades al máximo (en esta película hay muchas de las muertes mas icónicas de la saga como la de las manos de jeringas…

• Bryan Brassfield

★★★★½ Rewatched by Bryan Brassfield 09 May, 2015

Showed my daughter this classic in the Elm Street franchise. Not much to say about this one. One of the best Elm Street films.