• George Machin

★★★½ Watched by George Machin 23 Jul, 2015

After the misstep that was part 2, Dream Warriors returns to the concepts that made the first film so great while expanding it with a better written story, a larger and more interesting cast of characters and more ambitious special effects. Paired with the horror is a wonderful sense of fun, the dream sequences start to live up to their full potential and small plot developments really add to the Elm Street mythos as a whole. This is the sequel the first film deserved and it ends up being even better than the first film! It makes part 2 look even more terrible in comparison.

• Garon Cockrell

★★★★ Rewatched by Garon Cockrell 22 Jul, 2015

So great. Still holds up. I think this franchise as a whole, with the exception of part 6 and the god awful remake, is one of the strongest horror franchises overall.

• M Kitchell

★★★ Rewatched by M Kitchell 03 Mar, 2011

One of my favorites from the series, as Patricia Arquette is awesome, and there's some weird-ass stuff that happens in this that I love.  The "actress" getting killed via the TV pulling her "inside" has always stuck with me, and I also enjoy how the mythology finally develops here.

• Bailee

★★½ Watched by Bailee 22 Jun, 2015

I forgot to review this movie when I watched it last month but I loved it!! It was gory and clever and the effects were really great. I totally understand why everyone loves it.

• fearghal1986

★★★★ Added by fearghal1986

This is one of my favourite freddy films. I know third installments are usually shit but televisions coming alive and smashing heads cant be ignored. Syringe fingers was another highlight

• Aidananan

★★★½ Rewatched by Aidananan 08 Jul, 2015

WE'RE THE DREAM WARRIOOOORRRRRRSSSSSSS.

• Eric Marchen

★★★★ Rewatched by Eric Marchen 04 Jul, 2015

Into the fire.

• sarahdobbs

★★ Watched by sarahdobbs 02 Jul, 2015

Better than Freddy's Revenge, definitely, but it's still nowhere near as scary or fun as I remember it.

• CJ

★★★★ Rewatched by CJ 01 Jul, 2015

This sequel, thank God, ignores everything that happened in Freddy's Revenge and picks up six years after the first film finished. Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) has become a specialist in pattern nightmares and attends a psychiatric ward for teenagers, all of whom suffer from severe sleep disorders. She soon discovers they too have encountered Freddy and vows to help them defeat him.

The film deepens some of the ideas touched upon in the first film and the metaphorical glimpse into teenage…

• Davith Lecter

★★½ Watched by Davith Lecter 01 Jul, 2015

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors hace bien en ignorar los hechos de la segunda película porque es una secuela mucho más digna.
    Me he encontrado con un Freddy más protagonista que se mueve en su ambiente, que vuelve a hacer de las suyas de forma característica y que nos regala escenas memorables, dominando el mundo de los sueños y jugando con los miedos de los personajes. Me habría gustado que la trama se centrara más en él…

• Travis Wagner

★★★½ Watched by Travis Wagner 21 Jun, 2015

I love that the DVD copy puts Laurence Fishburne on the cover like he is one of the dream warriors, at best he is a secondary character.

• Cliff

★★★½ Added by Cliff 2

"In my dreams, I am the Wizard Master." Oh, do fuck off, Will.

I remember Elm Street 3 being quite the thing at the time: a horror film packed with surreal special effects, and not all in the service of killing characters, slasher style.

But looking back, it's a film that takes itself far too seriously to accommodate so many silly ideas. The "dream warriors" concept is embarrassingly childish, and burdens the film with wondrous, fantasy concepts that have no…