• samantha

★★★ Watched by samantha 01 May, 2016

this was so fun freddy krueger is a riot

• BC Clemmons

★★★½ Rewatched by BC Clemmons 30 Apr, 2016

One of my favorite Elm Street movies. Pretty good cast. Some great lines from Freddie.

• Gremlins Strike Back Film Podcast

Added by Gremlins Strike Back Film Podcast

Besproken in aflevering 004
    (Segment: Top 3 Part III)

• ComicSolution54

★★★½ Watched by ComicSolution54 28 Apr, 2016

3.75

One of my favorite of the series that I have seen so far. Exceptional in its creativity, as Freddy is incarnated into a giant worm, a robotic TV, and other enjoyable forms. I enjoyed the setting of the mental hospital and the setting established the story well.

• Kurt Fabisch

★★★★★ Watched by Kurt Fabisch 21 Apr, 2016 2

"Let's go kick the mother@#$%er's ass all over dream land!"

Dick Cavett is talking to Zsa Zsa Gabor on TV. And says "Can I ask you something?"

"Certainly."

"Who gives a @#$% WHAT YOU THINK?!" Cavett turns into Freddy Kruger halfway through the sentence, stands up and is about to kill Zsa Zsa when the channel changes.

My favorite scene in the EXCELLENT third Nightmare on Elm Street film!

OH man I love this movie! THIS is what a horror…

• Capra_cinefila

★★★★ Added by Capra_cinefila

Se si esclude il primo per importanza e valenza, il migliore; sicuramente sotto il profilo dell'inventiva adoperata nelle uccisioni.
    Prima che l'avvento della CGI conglobasse e standardizzasse il panorama del cinema horror, film come questo, restituivano il piacere dello spavento e della meraviglia di fronte all'ignoto: sognare (in tutti i sensi in sto caso) non era mai stato così sconvolgente. Idee a profusione e un senso del fantastico di tutto rispetto, per una pellicola memorabile. Se devo ricordare un momento, tra i tanti, la prima apparizione di suor Mary Helena.

• Jesse Stiver

★★★ Added by Jesse Stiver

It's highly thought of by fans of the series and for good reason, it's an interesting twist on the established universe, the characters are less two dimensional than the previous films and it features good effects and scares.

However. I'm not over the moon about the film because it pretty much set the tone for the over the top versions later especially when it comes to Freddy's comedy antics.

I like this film. I really do. I just wish it wouldn't have made the villain a stand up comic.

• Andres Guzman

Rewatched by Andres Guzman 18 Apr, 2016

I.. liked it. Right?
    I'm not 100% sure.

It started off really strong, and then it just kind of fizzled away for me.

Was better than the second one at least.

• Maddy Flowers Sheehy

★★★½ Watched by Maddy Flowers Sheehy 17 Apr, 2016

Uh oh, someone's a wise guy now.

• Elijah Fox

★★★★ Rewatched by Elijah Fox 17 Apr, 2016

A return to form Dream warriors is easily the best sequel in the A nightmare on Elm street franchise (except for of course New nightmare but I consider that film its own entity). This film digs into the fears of its troubled characters. Someone who cuts themselves has there veins pulled out as Freddy uses them like a puppet pulling strings. A drug addict is chased by a needle hands Freddy, ect ect. It works nicely with the world for…

• Rhys Belding

★★½ Watched by Rhys Belding 15 Apr, 2016

I definitely preferred this addition to the last and I thought that many of the deaths were quite inventive. However I just couldn't handle how poor some of the scenes were. I haven't seen a film so cheesy in parts for a long time. Dream Warriors? HA.

• Zackary Bender

★★★★½ Rewatched by Zackary Bender 09 Apr, 2016 8

An impersonation of Todd Gaines:
    letterboxd.com/zbender/list/impersonations-series/

The man of your nightmares has returned. This time in the true motherfuckin' sequel to the original fuckin' classic. You know an 80s horror sequel is classy as fuck when it starts with a quote. Paper fuckin' maché house. Diet Coke product placement. You know it's bad news when there's a girl on a fucking trike. The smart thing is to go into the creepy fucking house. Boo! Skeletal fuckin' remains. Freddy the fucking…