• KUATO2084

★★★½ Added by KUATO2084

"Welcome to Primetime, bitch!"

• Matt Brown
  • MysticSpoon

★★★ Watched by MysticSpoon 24 Oct, 2014

MWAWBOHFBYIO2014

It's okay. Definitely not as hokey or unintentionally silly as Part 2, but also not nearly as clever, scary or moody as the original or even New Nightmare. I suppose this is the A Nightmare on Elm Steet film that all following sequels imitated: a group of teens each have a specific hobby / trait, their nightmare is themed around that hobby / trait, Freddy kills them one by one. It results in some creative and entertaining kills, which…

• fatpie42

★★★½ Watched by fatpie42 27 Apr, 2012

I decided to move straight to this sequel because it appeared to have the best score and I heard that you didn't need to see the second movie in order to understand it. I was keen to check out what appears to be seen as the high point of the sequels before diving in and I have to say, I was not disappointed.

The effects side of things has been stepped up. The performances still aren't great, but they are…

• DanStew

★★★★ Watched by DanStew 23 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• JimmyP77

★★★★ Rewatched by JimmyP77 23 Oct, 2014

The best sequel of the bunch for me. Freddy hasn't quite descended into comedy, the kills are fun and inventive and the teens are a likeable messed up bunch. The backstory is nicely elaborated on and Nancy (still got a bit of a thing for her) makes a welcome return.

Only gripe is once the dream warriors realise their potential Freddy pretty much fucks them all up anyway.

Dokken rocking the shit out of the end credits too.

• Joe Bonelli

★★★ Watched by Joe Bonelli 23 Oct, 2014

*Patricia Arquette screeching for 96 minutes*

• Stewynewy

★★★★½ Added by Stewynewy

A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors is my favourite nightmare film.The film is about the last Elm Street kids in a psychiatric ward having dreams of Freddy, who will survive Freddy Kruger?

Acting 4/5 Best performance comes from Heather Langenkamp as Nancy Thompson. Story 3/5 Enjoyment 4/5 Overall 4.5/5 Classic horror film anyone who loves slasher movies will like this!

• Alex Gidley

★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Gidley 22 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Blair Russell

★★★★ Added by Blair Russell

It had been too long since I had watched a Freddy Krueger movie so this month was the perfect time to do so, and I am going in order (slowly but surely) seeing them again and this was the next one up. I was happy to revisit this one, as it's a quality film on its own and it's certainly a rare horror sequel that can adequately be compared to the original.

Ignoring the second film (it's pretty much a…

• Morgan Lewis

★★★★ Watched by Morgan Lewis 19 Oct, 2014

By returning to the story and motifs of the first film, Dream Warriors also returns to the same level of quality. The addition of having the victims try to find ways to fight back against Krueger additionally makes it more interesting than a mere rehash. Read full review.

• Movie Mary-Oh

★★★½ Watched by Movie Mary-Oh 17 Oct, 2014

Two things:

"Welcome to prime time, BITCH!"

"I said where's the FUCKING BOURBON?!?"