• Justin Scott

★★★★ Added by Justin Scott

!!!!

• Gregory David Escobar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gregory David Escobar 16 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Probablemente la mejor de la saga. No solo tiene a Patricia Arquette y a Larry (Lawrence) Fishburne en el roster, sino que Heather Langenkamp y John Saxon regresan para darle cierre a sus personajes.

Además inicia la tendencia de hacer las pesadillas "customizadas" basadas en los miedos y hobbys de cada víctima, lo que abre creativamente las posibilidades al máximo (en esta película hay muchas de las muertes mas icónicas de la saga como la de las manos de jeringas…

• Bryan Brassfield

★★★★½ Rewatched by Bryan Brassfield 09 May, 2015

Showed my daughter this classic in the Elm Street franchise. Not much to say about this one. One of the best Elm Street films.

• Katie

Watched by Katie 11 May, 2015

SO FUCKING GOOD

• jack

★★★★ Watched by jack 10 May, 2015

IN MY DREAMS I AM THE WIZARD MASTER!

postively straight-laced in comparison to the delirious campfest of freddie's revenge but undoubtedly a much better film. some incredible animatronic work going on and some of the deaths are among the most inventive i've ever seen onscreen. the sleepwalking fella's tendons being used as puppet strings nearly made me wanna boke which is never a bad thing.

• Jyotsna

★★★ Watched by Jyotsna 07 Mar, 2015

Cute film.

• Mike Hricik

★★½ Rewatched by Mike Hricik 03 May, 2015 2

Really difficult for me to hate a movie with Craig Wasson as one of the leads, though I'm not as crazy about Dream Warriors as most horror fans. That skeleton fight tho…lol.

• joshk

★★★★ Rewatched by joshk 05 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Not as good as the first one but the best sequel i thought the plot was great i thought it was good that they brought back the character Nancy Thompson thought it was great the she died and i liked the way she stabbed Freddy with his own knives i thought this film was a massive step up from the second one

• Robyn

★★★★★ Watched by Robyn 02 May, 2015 18

i wanted to watch something special for my 2000th film ever, and i knew going into this that is was exactly my kinda thing and that i would love it. today's been a great day for kids triumphing over evil in my film watching!

people are not messing about when they say this is the best of the franchise, its just got a distinct personality and ties in so well with the first film yet retains its own originality. if…

• MRT0AST

★★★½ Rewatched by MRT0AST 17 Apr, 2015

In spite of the fact that this film never manages to rise above my initial, slightly positive opinion I have of it when I rewatch it, it's an immensely durable and enjoyable thing, with one of the best (and most recognizable) slasher ensembles ever put together.

Based on this and Body Double, I think it's a rule that Craig Wasson must fall into an open grave in any movie he's in.

• Peter Schubert

★★★½ Watched by Peter Schubert 21 Apr, 2015 2

Part III of Running the Franchise: A Nightmare on Elm Street

The Film : Well, that's more like it. After the weird dream-less detour of Part 2 , Dream Warriors marks a return to form. Sure, it never quite reaches the same atmospheric heights of the original, because it's way too cheesy at times - in bad ways (that wizard master shit, yeesh) and good ones (awesome end credit song!). This time good ol' Freddy hunts some poor teens in…

• hiposiko

★★½ Rewatched by hiposiko 14 Apr, 2015

Hace varios años que no veía esto. Mi recuerdo es que era la mejor secuela de Nightmare on Elm Street pero ahora no me causó mucho emoción. Esta vez la fórmula se me hizo más evidente y, aunque está técnicamente bien realizada, todo los elementos se sienten demasiado calculados. Le faltaba el sentido de incertidumbre onírica que Craven tan hábilmente logró en la primera de la serie, la cual sigue igual de efectiva como siempre.