• Pube

★½ Watched by Pube 26 Aug, 2014

Wow. This is a terrible movie. Yet, it adds new spins to the (at the time) dying franchise and has a lot of fun without being scared of being too over the top and dumb. I like a lot of bad movies and I liked this.

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER

Its better than Freddie's revenge but it pretty bad but it so bad that its funny.

• Andrew Ford

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Ford 26 Aug, 2014

An expansion and crystallization of the franchise that - even while widely considered the best of the sequels - might not get ENOUGH credit for just how much thought and deliberation went into its creation.

Once again, we're focused as much on the characters as on anything else. And we get a back story for Freddy that actually works wonders towards deepening our understanding of him as a character. See, he's not just a big fat child murderer for no…

• GMan

★★½ Watched by GMan 24 Aug, 2014

A better-than-average slasher that's a huge step up from the second in the series. Some decent kills and a semi-interesting story make this near recommendable for casual horror fans - although it's a high recommend for those who love the genre. Awesome to see a young Laurence Fishburne and Patricia Arquette.

• Dirk Massey

★★★ Added by Dirk Massey 1

Complete Cheese!!!

The acting is shite

Yet strangely I really love this film

Dokken sing the theme song too - Winner!!!!

• Bryan Ryan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bryan Ryan 24 Aug, 2014

Game changer.

• Shawn Stubbs

★★★★ Rewatched by Shawn Stubbs 22 Aug, 2014

This installment in the franchise has always been a particular favorite of mine thanks to Wes Craven's imaginative and clever writing and its great cast.

• itsrainingfrogs

★★★★ Added by itsrainingfrogs

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
    Several years after the original story, Nancy teaches teens inside a psychiatric hospital to fight Freddy Krueger, the supernatural serial killer haunting their dreams.

4 Good Things
    1. The eye-popping sets and special effects in the dreams.
    2. Freddy's rebirth as a colorful, over-the top villain.
    3. The one-liners.
    4. A surprisingly good horror sequel.

• fluxtrip

★★★★½ Added by fluxtrip

A fine example of a superior second sequel. Forget that Nightmare 2 even exists; this is a very worthy follow-up to the original. Almost as good and in some ways even better than 1.

•  Andy McCarton

★★★ Watched by Andy McCarton 06 Aug, 2014

As sequels go this has a lot going it: the returning character, more explanation of the leads origin / backstory , new characters and some original kills. It does have silliness in the 'dream skills' idea , script is weak and none of characters a story arc to speak of. Some the performance are also substandard however you get Patricia Arquette , John Saxon and Laurence Fishburne in a small role.

• Robert Berlin

★★★★½ Rewatched by Robert Berlin 03 Aug, 2014

I remember watching this film many years ago and that I thought it was good so I decided to rewatch it today. It turns out I was wrong the first time I watched this film, this film is not good, this film is actually fucking fantastic!

After a suspenseful opening scene that introduces us to one of our young main characters the film swiftly moves on to a group of unusual kids who stays in a psychiatric ward because of…

• fotobill

★★★ Rewatched by fotobill 02 Aug, 2014

το πιο αγαπημένο της σειράς