• c5

★★★★ Added by c5

I saw this at a young age while sleeping over at a friend's house. Unless you count The Fly (1958), I think it was the first horror film I ever watched. I found it scary and creative at the time, and images from it stayed with me. Its surrealism is something I still appreciate.

• Richard Pyke

★★★★ Rewatched by Richard Pyke 24 Jan, 2015 1

"Ajde da se drogiramo, nek se oci sjaje" rece Fredi Kruger sa spricama umjesto prstiju. NEPROCJENJIVO!

Nastavak dostojan imena orginala, ako ne i bolji, zabavniji, i od svih ostalih filmova u serijalu.

• emilio

★★ Watched by emilio 20 Sep, 2014 7

I saw this solely for the Frank Darabont screenwriting credit, and was appropriately let down. The central conceit of DREAM WARRIORS is that the teens are now fighting back against Freddy. It's just goofy from beginning to end, and not in a ha-ha sort of way.

• Darren Fx

★★★½ Watched by Darren Fx 12 Jan, 2015

"I am the Wizard Master!"

The A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise doesn't get any weirder than this.

The follow to the "gay undertones" sequel, the third instalment of the Freddy Krueger films includes wizards, syringe fingers (which got the film banned for a breath period in my state in Australia), and a soundtrack from '80's hair metal band Dokken.

Other than being very unintentionally cheesy and hilarious, it also adds backbone to the past of Freddy Krueger and why he is the way he is.

• Ryan Kirby

★★★★★ Added by Ryan Kirby

"In my dreams I'm beautiful..andbad"

I have to run through a really long list of movies I'm behind on reviewing, and It's been a while since I've caught up on Letterboxd. I have to start with this though, as I marathoned all of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies in late October, and I think that this particular movie probably deserves a more long-form review than I really feel like giving it right now.

It will be said though, that…

• aimee

★★★★★ Rewatched by aimee 01 Jan, 2015

Like my 8 year old self, I can watch this movie endlessly without getting sick of it. I think I watched it 4 times last week.

• Joel Clark

★★★★ Rewatched by Joel Clark 02 Jan, 2015

The third entry in to the franchise is arguably the second best of the lot! Most fans say 1, 3 and 7 are the strongest of the franchise. I'm writing this as the closing credits blast out on my TV. 'WE'RE THE DREAM WARRIORS! AIN'T GONNA DREAM NO MORE'. Damn. I was born for the 80's. Honestly feel like i belong there.

For this sequel Heather Langenhamp returns as Nancy Thompson from the first film, who is now working as…

• angel ojeda

★★★ Watched by angel ojeda 28 Dec, 2014

a true sequel to the original movie. let's forget about that second one. how about that dokken theme song?

• Liz

★★★★ Watched by Liz 25 Dec, 2014

After the mixed quality of the previous sequel, Dream Warriors brings a lot of good qualities to the table. The characters are all very likable and the return of Nancy is very welcome. The performances are consistently good across the board as well, especially Patricia Arquette as Kristen and Robert Englund as Freddy. The story is compelling and well paced with great scares along the way. The practical effects are excellent and the direction is great. The script is excellent…

• Simon Jay

★★½ Watched by Simon Jay 26 Dec, 2014

Although hardly great films, the whole idea of Nightmare on Elm Street - especially a killer who murders you in creative ways in a dream world (and hence the whole gratuitous violence and gore you usually get in these films is by its very nature artifice in Nighatmare) I also like the Freddy Kruger backstory. In this film we continue (sort of) Nancy Thompson's story from the original film, now less frizzy and big-toothed and now a Psychiatrist adept at…

• Kell

★★★★ Added by Kell

The best of the Nightmare on Elm Street series by far, although definitely more of a fantasy-horror with a sprinkling of horror comedy than straight up horror.

• Travis Lytle

★★★★ Rewatched by Travis Lytle 19 Dec, 2014 4

Chuck Russell's "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" outdoes the first two chapters in the Freddy Krueger saga by delivering an experience that is slick, chilling, smart, and fun. Boasting a bigger budget than its predecessors, the film is part fantasy, part youth angst allegory, and all horror. Expanding the original film's canvas and mythology, the series' third film is an ideal sequel.

Years after the events of the first film, a handful of teens are driven into…