• Mynt Marsellus

★★★★ Watched by Mynt Marsellus 25 Jul, 2014

Definitely the best of the first three films. Super entertaining and builds on the mythology in an interesting (and strangely profound) way.

• David Walters

★★★½ Rewatched by David Walters 23 Jul, 2014

The best of the Nightmare on Elm St. sequels. Wes Craven returns as co-writer with Bruce Wagner, (THE) Frank Darabont and Chuck Russell to create some wildly imaginative dream sequences.

#summerofslash

• Belloche

★★★½ Rewatched by Belloche 10 Jul, 2014

Part 2 is garbage, this is a proper sequel that builds on the framework of the first film.

• Stuart

★★★★ Watched by Stuart 06 Jul, 2014

"I said where do you keep the f***ing bourbon bitch" haha

Headfirst into the tv death kill + mario kart wheelchair of death + wizards & warriors kid + rooms shattering and rearranging + some mind numbing terrible acting + black dude with some hilarious one liners + lawrence fishburne and you've got dream warriors. This one was balls crazy but fun to watch. Like!

• devilniced

★★★ Rewatched by devilniced 26 Jun, 2014

Se conserva mejor que otras y entretiene, siempre con ese aire gore-absurdo que caracteriza a Freddy y con Nancy, la pícara antes que Ana Pakita.

• Hassan Nasir

★★★½ Watched by Hassan Nasir 26 Jun, 2014

It gets better and better.

• Chris Alleva

★★★ Added by Chris Alleva

Dream Warriors is a comeback from Freddy's Revenge. It also has a different feel, where Freddy becomes a more witty and almost zany villain which can be good or bad depending on your personal preferences. Dream Warriors has better characters, better acting, and a better plot than Freddy's Revenge, but still lacks the terror of the original film.

• Brent Paton

★★½ Added by Brent Paton

Decent sequel. Some fun effects.

• Kymberlie McGuire

★★★★ Rewatched by Kymberlie McGuire 13 Apr, 2014

So much fun. I'd forgotten Patricia Arquette and her snaggle-tooth smile was even in this. And woo! Dokken on the soundtrack!

• Ashe Collins

★★★★ Rewatched by Ashe Collins 15 Jun, 2014

While I still think this one is my favorite of the series, and the first I ever watched, in theaters when I was only ten no less, it hasn't held up quite as well or have the same impact as the first film. What this one does do is find that fine line where Freddy is still a credible threat while still cracking jokes and gives him a serious power boost in what he can do. You can definitely feel…

• Brian O'Blivion

★★★½ Watched by Brian O'Blivion 27 May, 2014 5

"In my dreams I'm beautiful... and bad."

So, I wasn't sure whether or not this was one I'd seen when I was younger, and it turns out I've either completely forgotten it or I never did. I remember some things, like the vore sequence I am aware is a sort of fetishistic touchstone for some, but that's probably all second hand.

No matter: this was a fun one for me to watch now, several months after finally seeing De Palma's…

• 1993filmfreak

★★★★ Added by 1993filmfreak

I really enjoyed this movie I think it should of been the second Nightmare movie and the 4th on should of been the 3rd.

I loved the characters and how each one in their dreams had a special film and one was able to bring people into her own dreams. If you enjoyed the first Nightmare On Elm Street than you will enjoy this film.