• Marna Larsen

★★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

I think this is hand's-down my favorite. It would go something like: 3, 7, 6, 1, 4, 5, 2 (yep, New Nightmare is my second favorite. I just love self-referential humor. I am a total sucker for it).

Also, thanks Patricia Arquette for teaching me the whole folgers-crystals-instant-coffee-washed-down-with-diet-Coke trick. Disgusting. But effective.

I love Heather Langenkamp in this, too.

• Sam

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam 27 Feb, 2015

I love this movie so much. It's probably my favorite of the whole franchise. Happy Dream Warriors Day!

• Ian W. Pugh

★★★ Watched by Ian W. Pugh 20 Feb, 2015

It tries really, really hard to be humane. That's not a genre/franchise contradiction--it gets at least some mileage out of its depiction of mental stresses and illnesses; a kid's (unrealized?) desire to feel wanted, more powerful. That was a much-needed pivot after the awful "morality" scolding of Part 2. But this is also the entry that would put Freddy at an awkward crossroads between perverse cruelty and the quip-worthy pranks that would eventually consume his public image. So whatever sympathy…

• Scott Reynolds

★★★★ Rewatched by Scott Reynolds 15 Feb, 2015

Watched this with Zane. It was a series of WHOAS and OH MY GOSH and THAT'S SO COOL. Along with lots of laughter at this new funnier, funnier Freddie.

I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite of the bunch.

Though Nancy is still like the worst actor. But in this movie she was so bad, she almost became good again. Her earnestness almost won me over.

• Laser_reviews

★★★★ Added by Laser_reviews

As big as a mess that the second film was, director Chuck Russell steps in and saves the franchise with a fantastic sequel. Yes the title to the film is awful (Seriously, Dream warriors?) But it actually is interesting. The acting to the film is really good heather langenkamp does great returning as Nancy, her role makes 100% sense and she was really good. Robert Englund is once again as Freddy, both being scary and giving lots of funny lines.…

• Zach Evans

★★★★½ Watched by Zach Evans 28 Jan, 2015

One of the best of the bunch, does as good a job combining the comedy and horror as I've seen. Also has some great imaginative dream scenarios. Inception can suck a dick.

• Matt Brown

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matt Brown 03 Feb, 2015 1

The greatest of the night-elms.

• Ryland Dinneen

★★★ Added by Ryland Dinneen

Dream Warriors presents the end of what might have been a serious franchise, and after it all we are left with are sequels that seem to leap from the pages of a bad comic book.

• Daniel Paikov

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Paikov 03 Feb, 2015

Images so strong, I could still remember them 20-plus year later: the bleeding bike, the giant snake-Freddy, Heather Langenkamp falling through the chair and into a dream, the vein marionette, the head smashing into a TV screen, Jennifer Rubin's punk-girl fantasy, the tongue bondage, the words cut into the comatose kid's body, the talking mother's head, the syringe hands (and complementing hungry track marks), the dead children screaming inside Freddy's torso, John Saxon dying in the junkyard, the hall of…

• corey newcombe

★★★ Watched by corey newcombe 21 Jan, 2015

Nancy has grown up and become a psychiatrist specialising in dream therapy. She meets a group of children at a local hospital facing Freddy Krueger, the same demon she once encountered in her sleep.

One of them is Kristen, who has the power to draw other people into her dreams. Working with a male doctor assigned to the case, Nancy helps the kids realise their special abilities within the nightmare world.

When Freddy captures one of her charges, she leads…

• c5

★★★½ Added by c5

I saw this at a young age while sleeping over at a friend's house. Unless you count The Fly (1958), I think it was the first horror film I ever watched. I found it scary and creative at the time, and images from it stayed with me. I still appreciate its surrealism.

• Richard Pyke

★★★★ Rewatched by Richard Pyke 24 Jan, 2015 1

"Ajde da se drogiramo, nek se oci sjaje" rece Fredi Kruger sa spricama umjesto prstiju. NEPROCJENJIVO!

Nastavak dostojan imena orginala, ako ne i bolji, zabavniji, i od svih ostalih filmova u serijalu.