• alex

½ Watched by alex 25 Mar, 2014

things my roommates force me to watch. this was so terrible i can't even put words to how terrible it was.

• Nicholas Vass

½ Watched by Nicholas Vass 18 Mar, 2014

Nothing is actually abducted in Abduction. This movie is more retarded than the recent Non-Stop and Winter's Tale combined. Taylor "ANSWERRRR MEEEE!" Lautner proves once again that his four expressions are smouldering, staring, snarling and smiling while doing karate on thugs who say things like "there is a bomb in the oven." Multiple lapses of logic take place while Singleton's mood and timing are terribly off-key. Our protagonist is only asked to question one dilemma: whether he'll trust CIA agent…

• Biringvad

Watched by Biringvad 15 Mar, 2014 4

*Taylor Lautner sees his friend's gun license or pictures of guns in his locker or something like that*

"Whoa! Joining the militia-group or something?"

"So, I go to the gun range to blow off steam. I'm a virgin, what else am I gonna do?"

"True."

Also, I'm still waiting for the "Abduction" to happen. The scene on the poster didn't happen too. This film sucks.

-MB

• Jonathan Stigter

Watched by Jonathan Stigter 14 Mar, 2014

haha....ohhhhhhh I almost feel sorry for the movie itself that it exists

• russman

Watched by russman 23 Feb, 2014

What temperature should I preheat the over for that?

• Teen Wolfer

★★★ Watched by Teen Wolfer 21 Feb, 2014

Lily Collins is so hot! Her hair is PER-FECT in this movie!

• Tyler Christian

Rewatched by Tyler Christian 20 Feb, 2014

I never intended on revisiting this film because of how goddamn awful it is, but I watched it with a commentary by the Youtube channel, Pretty Much It, and it made me realize two things: 1) The movie is even worse than the time I saw it in theaters over two and a half years ago, but 2) There are numerous parts of it that make it a good unintentional comedy.

• Mike Pisacano

Rewatched by Mike Pisacano 20 Feb, 2014

The Good:
    +Alfred Molina
    +Decently filmed and choreographed action scenes
    +Occasional "so bad it's good" moments

The Bad:
    -Awful acting and no chemistry between actors
    -Incoherent and nonsensical script
    -Dull and tensionless
    -Doesn't understand how video games work

A common tradition among my friends and I is to find some random, terrible looking movie on Netflix Instant and riff on it for fun, probably not an uncommon activity for film fans. We came across Abduction and thought, "A Taylor Lautner…

• J. Matthew Lucas

Watched by J. Matthew Lucas 19 Feb, 2014

"There will be time to deal with this emotionally later, but right now you need to get your shit together."

On the one hand, this film was so horrible that it thankfully killed Taylor Lautner's chances of having a future career in Hollywood (Outside of Grown Ups sequels). Remember when he was rumored for Top Gun 2? On the other hand, of course they weren't his real parents! You clearly need a Llama to make the Llama-Human hybrid that is Taylor Lautner!

Wait, I take that back. Llamas are more expressive than Taylor Lautner.
    25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqwiidJNzv1qd9mxjo1_500.jpg

• Brandon Hart

½ Rewatched by Brandon Hart 17 Feb, 2014

Nothing in this film is enjoyable.

• Clay Bones

½ Watched by Clay Bones 13 Feb, 2014

Mr Lautner,

'I have the urge to go across the street and punch YOUR face in'......thats if you were across the street, but as your not im off to get the last 100+ minutes erased from my memory!

• Francisco Ávila

Added by Francisco Ávila

This movie is an insult. Nothing more, nothing less.