• Joyce Heinen

★½ Watched by Joyce Heinen 22 Nov, 2014

Taylor Lautner is known for his role as Jacob in the “Twilight” series. His fans get it all with “Abduction”, where we see Lautner shirtless, driving a motorcycle and joyrides on front of a car. Lautner’s character Nathan is a bit of a bad boy, but he also gets nervous whenever he’s around the pretty Karen.

While working on a project for school, Nathan finds a picture of a missing boy who looks like him. When he eventually finds evidence…

• Samuel Scott

★★ Watched by Samuel Scott 19 Nov, 2014

Formulaic cat-and-mouse thriller which lacks suspense, but makes up for it with unintentionally hilarious dialogue. Alfred Molina, Maria Bello, Lily Collins and Sigourney Weaver don't need to lower themselves to a Taylor Lautner vehicle.

• MadManWithaBox

★★ Added by MadManWithaBox

It was a taylor lautner crap fest with some mediocre acting from Lily Collins and the rest of the cast who were so boring I can't remember anyones names. Bet Lautner regrets not taking the twilight spin offs now. But yeah, its bad.

• Dave

★★ Watched by Dave 05 Nov, 2014

A thriller centered on a young man who sets out to uncover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website. - IMDB

This is one of those cases where I have to admit that I didn't think that it was as bad as I thought. Having said that, it wasn't great. Also, I think I've seen half of it before. Maybe when I was bored I changed channels and caught the last half..…

• Alecs

½ Watched by Alecs 02 Nov, 2014

taylor lautner che non capisce di essere stato adottato nonostante i genitori siano bianchi

• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

Trust me nobody's interested in having Taylor Lautner become an action star.

• Zach Leeson

★½ Added by Zach Leeson

One of the most hilarious yet exhausting movies in recent memory

• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 22 Sep, 2014

To be honest it could have been a lot worse, and we know Taylor Lautner had to lead something after the Twilight Saga so a mediocre thriller should have been expected. Pretty much every film cliché is thrown at you, but I guess it was watchable enough.

• Allibert91

★★★ Watched by Allibert91 21 Sep, 2014

Film war okay, nichts für hohe Ansprüche, aber für Sonntagabends nebenbei im Fernsehen laufen lassen schaubar.

• Ryan Abbott

★★★ Watched by Ryan Abbott 03 Jan, 2014

This movie is a good movie. The performances in this movie are really entertaining to watch. The directing by John singleton was really good. The score is okay. And the special effects really with the movie.

• The Brady Critic

Watched by The Brady Critic 02 Aug, 2014

Is it just me or shark boy's acting is getting worst. Okay this is abduction and this film SUCKED, bad acting and weak story.

• Erix Antoine

Watched by Erix Antoine 27 Jul, 2014

It has an intriguing premise. I'll give it that much. In any case, the setup is interesting and ripe with possibilities for an engaging film.

Even after an inexplicably terrible series of expository scenes, anyway, in which we meet the bland, stock teenagers who will be at the center of the story. Seriously... Did they have to open this thing so obnoxiously? It's like the movie is DARING you to keep watching. But then, the mystery begins unfolding and it…