• Rebecca

★★ Rewatched by Rebecca 07 Jul, 2014

Poopstown

• Jameson Worley

★½ Watched by Jameson Worley 27 Feb, 2013

For what it's worth, I was actually pretty entertained by this movie, flaws and all. The acting is pretty bad; Taylor Lautner is horrible, but is not just him that is bad, there are some very capable actors here that do not deliver. The fault is not on them entirely because the script is bad as well, there is some atrocious dialogue in this film. The main problem with Abduction though is the plot. There are gaping plot holes in…

• JustCarlos99

★★ Watched by JustCarlos99 21 Jun, 2014

Just a good teen movie, not horrible just OK

• Jessica Hay

★★ Added by Jessica Hay

Quite good for very poor acting and rubbish plot. Beginning was actually very dramatic and sad.

• alex

½ Watched by alex 25 Mar, 2014

things my roommates force me to watch. this was so terrible i can't even put words to how terrible it was.

• Nicholas Vass

½ Watched by Nicholas Vass 18 Mar, 2014

Nothing is actually abducted in Abduction. This movie is more retarded than the recent Non-Stop and Winter's Tale combined. Taylor "ANSWERRRR MEEEE!" Lautner proves once again that his four expressions are smouldering, staring, snarling and smiling while doing karate on thugs who say things like "there is a bomb in the oven." Multiple lapses of logic take place while Singleton's mood and timing are terribly off-key. Our protagonist is only asked to question one dilemma: whether he'll trust CIA agent…

• Biringvad

Watched by Biringvad 15 Mar, 2014 4

*Taylor Lautner sees his friend's gun license or pictures of guns in his locker or something like that*

"Whoa! Joining the militia-group or something?"

"So, I go to the gun range to blow off steam. I'm a virgin, what else am I gonna do?"

"True."

Also, I'm still waiting for the "Abduction" to happen. The scene on the poster didn't happen too. This film sucks.

-MB

• Jonathan Stigter

Watched by Jonathan Stigter 14 Mar, 2014

haha....ohhhhhhh I almost feel sorry for the movie itself that it exists

• russman

Watched by russman 23 Feb, 2014

What temperature should I preheat the over for that?

• Sean Winchester

★★★ Watched by Sean Winchester 21 Feb, 2014

Lily Collins is so hot! Her hair is PER-FECT in this movie!

• Tyler Christian

Rewatched by Tyler Christian 20 Feb, 2014

I never intended on revisiting this film because of how goddamn awful it is, but I watched it with a commentary by the Youtube channel, Pretty Much It, and it made me realize two things: 1) The movie is even worse than the time I saw it in theaters over two and a half years ago, but 2) There are numerous parts of it that make it a good unintentional comedy.

• Mike Pisacano

Rewatched by Mike Pisacano 20 Feb, 2014

The Good:
    +Alfred Molina
    +Decently filmed and choreographed action scenes
    +Occasional "so bad it's good" moments

The Bad:
    -Awful acting and no chemistry between actors
    -Incoherent and nonsensical script
    -Dull and tensionless
    -Doesn't understand how video games work

A common tradition among my friends and I is to find some random, terrible looking movie on Netflix Instant and riff on it for fun, probably not an uncommon activity for film fans. We came across Abduction and thought, "A Taylor Lautner…