• gump

½ Watched by gump 23 Apr, 2016

This is the funniest movie of 2011.

• Keith

★½ Watched by Keith 16 Apr, 2016

Granted, it isn't going to win any awards... or at least not the good ones, but I didn't hate it.

• Bobby Briggs

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bobby Briggs 05 Oct, 2011

Taylor Lautner (haha my lookalike as my friends call him) is awesome in this flick, he kicks ass, he could be the big action hero someday if he ends up going that route, Maria Bello (ER) rocks as his "mother" who turns out to be an agent raising him cause the people who killed his real mother are after him...its a nice action on the run film....great fun film!

• Dèjá Vu

Watched by Dèjá Vu 29 Mar, 2016

I’ve seen worse movies, admittedly, but those made no bones of being, you know, bad. This, though, is false advertising.

• Dallas King

Watched by Dallas King 02 Oct, 2011

• Aaron

★★ Watched by Aaron 16 Mar, 2016

Lautner's performance is bland. I hope he improves. Unremarkable, almost Disney-esque plot.

• Playtime

★★ Added by Playtime

Predictable is the best word.....

• Kevin Riegle

★★ Watched by Kevin Riegle 15 Feb, 2016

#108 ABDUCTION - Taylor Lautner plays Ship’s Mast then learns he was adopted #DLMChallenge #366Movies #366Days (via @theflophousepod,@hdtgm)

• Otiose

★★½ Watched by Otiose 08 Feb, 2016

A thriller centered on a young man who seeks to uncover the truth about his mysterious past after stumbling across a childhood photo of himself on a website devoted to missing children.

• MichelleK

½ Added by MichelleK

bleh

• dagger

★★ Watched by dagger 14 Nov, 2015

action for the sake of action. seemed like an interesting enough plot idea, but didn't translate to the big screen. don't buy Taylor Lautner as a very interesting action lead. had plenty of holes. liked the Pittsburgh location though.

• devilniced

★★★ Watched by devilniced 05 Dec, 2015

Parecía peli romántica de adolescentes para lucimiento del ex-lobito y se convierte en película de acción romántica para adolescentes y lucimiento del ex lobito