• Ryan Abbott

★★★ Watched by Ryan Abbott 03 Jan, 2014

This movie is a good movie. The performances in this movie are really entertaining to watch. The directing by John singleton was really good. The score is okay. And the special effects really with the movie.

• MatthewLB

Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

Is it just me or shark boy's acting is getting worst. Okay this is abduction and this film SUCKED, bad acting and weak story.

• Erix Antoine

Watched by Erix Antoine 27 Jul, 2014

It has an intriguing premise. I'll give it that much. In any case, the setup is interesting and ripe with possibilities for an engaging film.

Even after an inexplicably terrible series of expository scenes, anyway, in which we meet the bland, stock teenagers who will be at the center of the story. Seriously... Did they have to open this thing so obnoxiously? It's like the movie is DARING you to keep watching. But then, the mystery begins unfolding and it…

• Rebecca Fullstop

★★ Rewatched by Rebecca Fullstop 07 Jul, 2014

Poopstown

• Jameson Worley

★½ Watched by Jameson Worley 27 Feb, 2013

For what it's worth, I was actually pretty entertained by this movie, flaws and all. The acting is pretty bad; Taylor Lautner is horrible, but is not just him that is bad, there are some very capable actors here that do not deliver. The fault is not on them entirely because the script is bad as well, there is some atrocious dialogue in this film. The main problem with Abduction though is the plot. There are gaping plot holes in…

• JustCarlos99

★★ Watched by JustCarlos99 21 Jun, 2014

Just a good teen movie, not horrible just OK

• Jessica Hay

★★ Added by Jessica Hay

Quite good for very poor acting and rubbish plot. Beginning was actually very dramatic and sad.

• alex

½ Watched by alex 25 Mar, 2014

things my roommates force me to watch. this was so terrible i can't even put words to how terrible it was.

• Nick Vass

½ Watched by Nick Vass 18 Mar, 2014

Nothing is actually abducted in Abduction. This movie is more retarded than the recent Non-Stop and Winter's Tale combined. Taylor "ANSWERRRR MEEEE!" Lautner proves once again that his four expressions are smouldering, staring, snarling and smiling while doing karate on thugs who say things like "there is a bomb in the oven." Multiple lapses of logic take place while Singleton's mood and timing are terribly off-key. Our protagonist is only asked to question one dilemma: whether he'll trust CIA agent…

• Biringvad

Watched by Biringvad 15 Mar, 2014 4

*Taylor Lautner sees his friend's gun license or pictures of guns in his locker or something like that*

"Whoa! Joining the militia-group or something?"

"So, I go to the gun range to blow off steam. I'm a virgin, what else am I gonna do?"

"True."

Also, I'm still waiting for the "Abduction" to happen. The scene on the poster didn't happen too. This film sucks.

-MB

• Jonathan Stigter

Watched by Jonathan Stigter 14 Mar, 2014

haha....ohhhhhhh I almost feel sorry for the movie itself that it exists

• russman

Watched by russman 23 Feb, 2014

What temperature should I preheat the over for that?