• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

Trust me nobody's interested in having Taylor Lautner become an action star.

• Zach Leeson

★½ Added by Zach Leeson

One of the most hilarious yet exhausting movies in recent memory

• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 22 Sep, 2014

To be honest it could have been a lot worse, and we know Taylor Lautner had to lead something after the Twilight Saga so a mediocre thriller should have been expected. Pretty much every film cliché is thrown at you, but I guess it was watchable enough.

• Allibert91

★★★ Watched by Allibert91 21 Sep, 2014

Film war okay, nichts für hohe Ansprüche, aber für Sonntagabends nebenbei im Fernsehen laufen lassen schaubar.

• Ryan Abbott

★★★ Watched by Ryan Abbott 03 Jan, 2014

This movie is a good movie. The performances in this movie are really entertaining to watch. The directing by John singleton was really good. The score is okay. And the special effects really with the movie.

• MatthewLB

Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

Is it just me or shark boy's acting is getting worst. Okay this is abduction and this film SUCKED, bad acting and weak story.

• Erix Antoine

Watched by Erix Antoine 27 Jul, 2014

It has an intriguing premise. I'll give it that much. In any case, the setup is interesting and ripe with possibilities for an engaging film.

Even after an inexplicably terrible series of expository scenes, anyway, in which we meet the bland, stock teenagers who will be at the center of the story. Seriously... Did they have to open this thing so obnoxiously? It's like the movie is DARING you to keep watching. But then, the mystery begins unfolding and it…

• Rebecca Fullstop

★★ Rewatched by Rebecca Fullstop 07 Jul, 2014

Poopstown

• Jameson Worley

★½ Watched by Jameson Worley 27 Feb, 2013

For what it's worth, I was actually pretty entertained by this movie, flaws and all. The acting is pretty bad; Taylor Lautner is horrible, but is not just him that is bad, there are some very capable actors here that do not deliver. The fault is not on them entirely because the script is bad as well, there is some atrocious dialogue in this film. The main problem with Abduction though is the plot. There are gaping plot holes in…

• JustCarlos99

★★ Watched by JustCarlos99 21 Jun, 2014

Just a good teen movie, not horrible just OK

• Jessica Hay

★★ Added by Jessica Hay

Quite good for very poor acting and rubbish plot. Beginning was actually very dramatic and sad.

• alex

½ Watched by alex 25 Mar, 2014

things my roommates force me to watch. this was so terrible i can't even put words to how terrible it was.