• Jeremy Edmonds

★★ Watched by Jeremy Edmonds 28 May, 2015

Good background movie... almost.

• Jonatas C D

½ Watched by Jonatas C D 05 May, 2015

Sigourney and her new career method: work in a movie only if she gets 3min in screen.

• primarioops

★½ Watched by primarioops 06 May, 2015 1

Zgadio mi se holivud...uspeli su da od potencijalno fine price useru sve. Glavni glumac je odvratan, riba mu ima obrve kao ja brkove i sve je tako lepo upeglano da mi se smucilo...ovaj film ce lepo proci kod Justin Biber generacije...

• tacomapmogul

★★ Watched by tacomapmogul 15 Apr, 2012

I'm fairly certain that Taylor Lautner has a no-shirt minimum screen time requirement written into his contracts.

Overrall, it was not as terrible as I thought it would be. I find his face to be very distracting.

• Mareks Smilga

★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 23 Sep, 2011

Kaut kā jau Loutneram ir jācenšas parādīt, ka viņš nesākas un nebeidzas ar Krēslu, bet es neko nevaru padarīt tajā, ka redzu tikai vilcēnu Džeikobu, kurš nezina par tādu pasenu izgudrojumu kā krekls.

• Tina Something

½ Watched by Tina Something 20 Mar, 2015

I was about to give this one star because, while the film is horribly stupid, it didn't actually make me rage at my screen - it was too boring for that. But then I remembered how much I can't stand Taylor Lautner and his non-existent acting skills and went for the worst rating available.

• David Saitch

½ Watched by David Saitch 05 Oct, 2011

About 10 minutes into this film I started thinking about a preferable Abduction I should be enduring. I would have preferred to be Abducted by little green men, taken off, had tubes inserted in every orifice, probed and experimented on.

Not even so bad, it's good, this film is so bad it's worse than bad!

• Mathew Buck

★½ Watched by Mathew Buck 09 Mar, 2015

Taylor Launter makes for a woeful action hero in this action flick that's phoned in by both cast and crew (John Singleton directed this?).

• Amanda

Watched by Amanda 15 Mar, 2015

The only reason I gave this a single star was because of the few adult characters in the movie. Bello, McDermott, and Weaver did a decent job with what little they had. Although, I don't understand how this film, much less the script, managed to get any approval but this could of been a lot better if they had chosen different actors or changed the script entirely. The dialogue was awful and the pacing of the film was just as…

• alex

½ Watched by alex 09 Mar, 2015

*shakes fist* the shit I've watched for you Sigourney

• ubaworkman

★★★★★ Added by ubaworkman

amayzen ezly the bast muvy i very scene

• Horrorific

½ Watched by Horrorific 31 Jan, 2015

Should be rename 'Taylor Lautner running around a cliché-filled boring movie.'