• An Angry Bear

½ Watched by An Angry Bear 26 Jul, 2015

Taylor Lautner is one of the most untalented actors of our time. Kristen Stewart deserves zero of her hate in comparison to him, and I don't even enjoy her very much. That's how bad he is.

• Austin Shermer

Watched by Austin Shermer 10 Jul, 2015 7

This is basically Jason Bourne Jr. I prefer James Bond Jr.

• Tomates Verdes Fritos

★★★ Watched by Tomates Verdes Fritos 28 Sep, 2011

Spanish Premiere

• Liz Lawson

★★★★ Rewatched by Liz Lawson 04 Jun, 2015

I originally watched this a few years back because it contained Taylor Lautner, as well as because it's about the missing/abductions/etc. It's a great action movie if you're craving an adrenaline rush.

• Jeremy Edmonds

★★ Watched by Jeremy Edmonds 28 May, 2015

Good background movie... almost.

• Jonatas C D

½ Watched by Jonatas C D 05 May, 2015

Sigourney and her new career method: work in a movie only if she gets 3min in screen.

• primarioops

★½ Watched by primarioops 06 May, 2015 1

Zgadio mi se holivud...uspeli su da od potencijalno fine price useru sve. Glavni glumac je odvratan, riba mu ima obrve kao ja brkove i sve je tako lepo upeglano da mi se smucilo...ovaj film ce lepo proci kod Justin Biber generacije...

• tacomapmogul

★★ Watched by tacomapmogul 15 Apr, 2012

I'm fairly certain that Taylor Lautner has a no-shirt minimum screen time requirement written into his contracts.

Overrall, it was not as terrible as I thought it would be. I find his face to be very distracting.

• Mareks Smilga

★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 23 Sep, 2011

Kaut kā jau Loutneram ir jācenšas parādīt, ka viņš nesākas un nebeidzas ar Krēslu, bet es neko nevaru padarīt tajā, ka redzu tikai vilcēnu Džeikobu, kurš nezina par tādu pasenu izgudrojumu kā krekls.

• Tina Something

½ Watched by Tina Something 20 Mar, 2015

I was about to give this one star because, while the film is horribly stupid, it didn't actually make me rage at my screen - it was too boring for that. But then I remembered how much I can't stand Taylor Lautner and his non-existent acting skills and went for the worst rating available.

• David Saitch

½ Watched by David Saitch 05 Oct, 2011

About 10 minutes into this film I started thinking about a preferable Abduction I should be enduring. I would have preferred to be Abducted by little green men, taken off, had tubes inserted in every orifice, probed and experimented on.

Not even so bad, it's good, this film is so bad it's worse than bad!

• Mathew Buck

★½ Watched by Mathew Buck 09 Mar, 2015

Taylor Launter makes for a woeful action hero in this action flick that's phoned in by both cast and crew (John Singleton directed this?).