• Chloe

★★½ Added by Chloe

Pretty terrible acting for all involved in this but the story was fast paced with many action packed sequences to keep you entertained plus Taylor Lautner running around. Nice appearance from Doctor Octopus but the action doesn't compare to other action movies of this genre.

• Estácio Silva

Watched by Estácio Silva 16 Dec, 2014

Eu já sabia que seria ruim, só que não nesse grau.

• Zim Dela Peña

★★½ Watched by Zim Dela Peña 06 Dec, 2014

Put the anger away and chill.

• Andrew Liverod

Watched by Andrew Liverod 28 Nov, 2014 3

A moron discovers he's not who he thought he was runs around a lot, hitting people until HE GETS SOME ANSWERS!

I remember when John Singleton (Boyz n the Hood) was being hailed as a new talent. What the fuck happened John?

Plot-holes, dodgy sexual politics, lashings of coincidence, poor logic, and some of the worst dialogue I've heard in a very long time. Abduction is Bourne for teens. Well that's obviously what the film company probably wanted as they…

• Joyce Heinen

★½ Watched by Joyce Heinen 22 Nov, 2014

Taylor Lautner is known for his role as Jacob in the “Twilight” series. His fans get it all with “Abduction”, where we see Lautner shirtless, driving a motorcycle and joyrides on front of a car. Lautner’s character Nathan is a bit of a bad boy, but he also gets nervous whenever he’s around the pretty Karen.

While working on a project for school, Nathan finds a picture of a missing boy who looks like him. When he eventually finds evidence…

• Samuel Scott

★★ Watched by Samuel Scott 19 Nov, 2014

Formulaic cat-and-mouse thriller which lacks suspense, but makes up for it with unintentionally hilarious dialogue. Alfred Molina, Maria Bello, Lily Collins and Sigourney Weaver don't need to lower themselves to a Taylor Lautner vehicle.

• MadManWithaBox

★★ Added by MadManWithaBox

It was a taylor lautner crap fest with some mediocre acting from Lily Collins and the rest of the cast who were so boring I can't remember anyones names. Bet Lautner regrets not taking the twilight spin offs now. But yeah, its bad.

• Dave

★★ Watched by Dave 05 Nov, 2014

A thriller centered on a young man who sets out to uncover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website. - IMDB

This is one of those cases where I have to admit that I didn't think that it was as bad as I thought. Having said that, it wasn't great. Also, I think I've seen half of it before. Maybe when I was bored I changed channels and caught the last half..…

• Alecs

½ Watched by Alecs 02 Nov, 2014

taylor lautner che non capisce di essere stato adottato nonostante i genitori siano bianchi

• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

Trust me nobody's interested in having Taylor Lautner become an action star.

• Zach Leeson

★½ Added by Zach Leeson

One of the most hilarious yet exhausting movies in recent memory

• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 22 Sep, 2014

To be honest it could have been a lot worse, and we know Taylor Lautner had to lead something after the Twilight Saga so a mediocre thriller should have been expected. Pretty much every film cliché is thrown at you, but I guess it was watchable enough.