• Mareks Smilga

★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 23 Sep, 2011

Kaut kā jau Loutneram ir jācenšas parādīt, ka viņš nesākas un nebeidzas ar Krēslu, bet es neko nevaru padarīt tajā, ka redzu tikai vilcēnu Džeikobu, kurš nezina par tādu pasenu izgudrojumu kā krekls.

• Tina Something

½ Watched by Tina Something 20 Mar, 2015

I was about to give this one star because, while the film is horribly stupid, it didn't actually make me rage at my screen - it was too boring for that. But then I remembered how much I can't stand Taylor Lautner and his non-existent acting skills and went for the worst rating available.

• David Saitch

½ Watched by David Saitch 05 Oct, 2011

About 10 minutes into this film I started thinking about a preferable Abduction I should be enduring. I would have preferred to be Abducted by little green men, taken off, had tubes inserted in every orifice, probed and experimented on.

Not even so bad, it's good, this film is so bad it's worse than bad!

• Mathew Buck

★½ Watched by Mathew Buck 09 Mar, 2015

Taylor Launter makes for a woeful action hero in this action flick that's phoned in by both cast and crew (John Singleton directed this?).

• Amanda

Watched by Amanda 15 Mar, 2015

The only reason I gave this a single star was because of the few adult characters in the movie. Bello, McDermott, and Weaver did a decent job with what little they had. Although, I don't understand how this film, much less the script, managed to get any approval but this could of been a lot better if they had chosen different actors or changed the script entirely. The dialogue was awful and the pacing of the film was just as…

• alex

½ Watched by alex 09 Mar, 2015

*shakes fist* the shit I've watched for you Sigourney

• ubaworkman

★★★★★ Added by ubaworkman

amayzen ezly the bast muvy i very scene

• Horrorific

½ Watched by Horrorific 31 Jan, 2015

Should be rename 'Taylor Lautner running around a cliché-filled boring movie.'

• Emma Lane

½ Watched by Emma Lane 05 Oct, 2011

NL

• Cinematic Justice

★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 15 Feb, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Despite only being just over an hour and a half long, Abduction really feels like two completely separate movies.

The first part introduces Taylor Lautner as a completely "normal" high school senior, Nathan. As anyone who knows anything about what Hollywood thinks "normal" high school seniors are like, this is an absolute trainwreck. The movie opens with Nathan riding on the hood of a pickup truck on the way to a party where he gets so drunk he wakes up…

• Freddaggs Mate

★½ Watched by Freddaggs Mate 06 Jan, 2015

I recently reminded myself why this was such a crap movie! With some brief sparks of promise at the beginning it wasn't long before these were well and truely extinguished by wooden acting & a poorly developed story... Save yourself the pain and watch twilight ;-/

• Jeff Messerman

★★ Watched by Jeff Messerman 29 Dec, 2014

Teenage North by Northwest, nothing more, nothing less. Well, maybe a little less. John Singleton directs. Cool views of PNC Park during the final act.