• SereKappa

★★ Added by SereKappa

You can do better, Tay.

• David Alcubierre

★★ Watched by David Alcubierre 16 Nov, 2015

La peli de acción que hizo el lobo de crepúsculo a rebufo del éxito de la saga. No salvaría nada de la peli, pese a tener varios secundarios molones como la Sigourney Weaver o el Alfred Molina.

• Carl Sandell

★★ Watched by Carl Sandell 23 Oct, 2015

Everything goes wrong in the first scene when Taylor Lautner and his buddies show off their wild side by yelling Party! and exclaiming how crazy they are. And then it never really recovers. The plot is absolutely ridiculous at every turn and it's difficult to watch Lautner's non-chemistry with everybody.

In this context of failure Michael Nyqvist's accent is still among the worst things. It's never clear what it's supposed to be and he's not too concerned keeping it up.…

• Adryon Thomas

★½ Added by Adryon Thomas

John Singleton stopped caring...

• James Donner

Added by James Donner

A howlingly funny comedic showcase for Taylor Lautner... Wait. This wasn't supposed to be a comedy?

• Charlie Nash

Watched by Charlie Nash 04 Sep, 2015

LAUTNER: You killed my parents.

NYQVIST: Well, they weren't your real parents.

• Ana Rita

★★★½ Added by Ana Rita

Saw this movie when I was obsessed with Twilight. I fell in love with Lily Collins. Romance and action combined in a great way.

• CartoonSA

Watched by CartoonSA 10 Aug, 2015

Not too bad for an action flick but not too good either. Plot holes, duex machina (etc.)

• An Angry Bear

½ Watched by An Angry Bear 26 Jul, 2015

Taylor Lautner is one of the most untalented actors of our time. Kristen Stewart deserves zero of her hate in comparison to him, and I don't even enjoy her very much. That's how bad he is.

• Austin Shermer

Watched by Austin Shermer 10 Jul, 2015 7

This is basically Jason Bourne Jr. I prefer James Bond Jr.

• Tomates Verdes Fritos

★★★ Watched by Tomates Verdes Fritos 28 Sep, 2011

Spanish Premiere

• Liz Lawson

★★★★ Rewatched by Liz Lawson 04 Jun, 2015

I originally watched this a few years back because it contained Taylor Lautner, as well as because it's about the missing/abductions/etc. It's a great action movie if you're craving an adrenaline rush.