• Charlie Nash

Watched by Charlie Nash 04 Sep, 2015

LAUTNER: You killed my parents.

NYQVIST: Well, they weren't your real parents.

• ritinha747

★★★½ Added by ritinha747

Saw this movie when I was obsessed with Twilight. I fell in love with Lily Collins. Romance and action combined in a great way.

• CartoonSA

Watched by CartoonSA 10 Aug, 2015

Not too bad for an action flick but not too good either. Plot holes, duex machina (etc.)

• An Angry Bear

½ Watched by An Angry Bear 26 Jul, 2015

Taylor Lautner is one of the most untalented actors of our time. Kristen Stewart deserves zero of her hate in comparison to him, and I don't even enjoy her very much. That's how bad he is.

• Austin Shermer

Watched by Austin Shermer 10 Jul, 2015 7

This is basically Jason Bourne Jr. I prefer James Bond Jr.

• Tomates Verdes Fritos

★★★ Watched by Tomates Verdes Fritos 28 Sep, 2011

Spanish Premiere

• Liz Lawson

★★★★ Rewatched by Liz Lawson 04 Jun, 2015

I originally watched this a few years back because it contained Taylor Lautner, as well as because it's about the missing/abductions/etc. It's a great action movie if you're craving an adrenaline rush.

• Jeremy Edmonds

★★ Watched by Jeremy Edmonds 28 May, 2015

Good background movie... almost.

• Jonatas C D

½ Watched by Jonatas C D 05 May, 2015

Sigourney and her new career method: work in a movie only if she gets 3min in screen.

• primarioops

★½ Watched by primarioops 06 May, 2015 1

Zgadio mi se holivud...uspeli su da od potencijalno fine price useru sve. Glavni glumac je odvratan, riba mu ima obrve kao ja brkove i sve je tako lepo upeglano da mi se smucilo...ovaj film ce lepo proci kod Justin Biber generacije...

• tacomapmogul

★★ Watched by tacomapmogul 15 Apr, 2012

I'm fairly certain that Taylor Lautner has a no-shirt minimum screen time requirement written into his contracts.

Overrall, it was not as terrible as I thought it would be. I find his face to be very distracting.

• Mareks Smilga

★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 23 Sep, 2011

Kaut kā jau Loutneram ir jācenšas parādīt, ka viņš nesākas un nebeidzas ar Krēslu, bet es neko nevaru padarīt tajā, ka redzu tikai vilcēnu Džeikobu, kurš nezina par tādu pasenu izgudrojumu kā krekls.