• ubaworkman

★★★★★ Added by ubaworkman

amayzen ezly the bast muvy i very scene

• AHAB

★★★★★ Added by AHAB 4

Glorious. Needs to be seen to be believed! Single-handedly paves the way for a whole new generation of cinema.

• Wei Jie Lim

★★★★½ Watched by Wei Jie Lim 24 Sep, 2011

thrilling!

• Liz Lawson

★★★★ Rewatched by Liz Lawson 04 Jun, 2015

I originally watched this a few years back because it contained Taylor Lautner, as well as because it's about the missing/abductions/etc. It's a great action movie if you're craving an adrenaline rush.

• Sarah Collins

★★★★ Added by Sarah Collins 1

I really loved this movie probably one of the best films that was out in 2011. Thew cast are all brilliant in their own way because of Taylor's lead role I kinda respect him more than I did. Lily Collins is going to be so big through 2012 and this film showed us that and since then she has been involved with so many projects. It had great action scenes, great chase scenes, great fighting scenes. and a great script…

• Kinta

★★★★ Watched by Kinta 15 May, 2013

Also so schlecht fand ich den echt nicht. Ist einfach nen Jason Bourne für Teeniemädels. Und Actiontechnisch hat der Film durchaus was zu bieten und dazu ist er einfach verdammt komisch (wenn auch unfreiwillig).

• Courtney Johnston

★★★★ Added by Courtney Johnston

Taylor Lautner has never been so hot! Even as hunky werewolf Jacob Black! This action-packed drama keeps you highly interested! Taylor Lautner will make a great future action star like Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel! Lily Collins plays the smart and sexy love interest too!

• Michael Vazquez

★★★★ Watched by Michael Vazquez 31 May, 2012

"I don't really get the hate for this but to each it's own. I'm a fan of John Singleton movies, they are entertaining and this one's not an all-out action flick but it's a good one. Taylor Lautner is not a bad actor IMO, in fact I always thought he was one of the few bright spots in the Twilight series. Here he's decent but could do better, i'm sure he'll get better in other movies. The beautiful Lily Collins…

• teaman

★★★★ Watched by teaman 05 Jan, 2013

Young guy while serching a missing person website comes across his own childhood photo.

• Jeroen Kerstens

★★★★ Watched by Jeroen Kerstens 26 Jun, 2012

Verrassend goed en spannend!

• April Hepworth

★★★★ Added by April Hepworth

It's not often I go to see a film with such low expectation and am proved to be so wrong. Maybe it was just me lost in awe of Taylor Lautner's abs but I really enjoyed this film. Don't knock it until you try it, you might just be pleasantly surprised at what the film as whole has to offer in the interesting story-line and decent acting.

• Iknow

★★★½ Added by Iknow

Una película de Alfred Hitchcock dirigida por Tony Scott. Acción para adolescentes con una buena, aunque inverosímil historia.