• KUATO2084

★★★★ Added by KUATO2084

"Your gun is digging into my hip."

• peepequod_at_lz

★★★★½ Added by peepequod_at_lz

Such an oddly dark movie, the phrase "like a glove" makes me shudder every time... every time

• theferalkid

★★★½ Rewatched by theferalkid 28 Jan, 2016

Still funny :)

• Zaw Mine

★★★★ Added by Zaw Mine

One of the best over-the-top comedies. Jim Carrey is awesome.

• Gus Anderson

★★★★ Added by Gus Anderson

Fav comedy featuring fav quarterback

• Charlie G

★★½ Watched by Charlie G 03 Jan, 2016

Sweet jesus, the 90's were just an endless abyss filled up with an equally endless amount of horseshit.

I still laughed tho.

• Bender

★★★★ Added by Bender

When i first watched this movie it was the first time I'd seen Jim Carey. I didn't really enjoy his over the top persona back then but i must say it's really grown on me. This is a humorous and clever film that should be enjoyed by all.

• DezziTheGreat

★★★★½ Rewatched by DezziTheGreat 21 Dec, 2015

Ridiculously stupid, but also ridiculously funny and enjoyable. It's definitely a very quotable movie, and one that makes me burst out laughing every time I watch it.

• PsychoSavager

★★★½ Added by PsychoSavager

I haven't seen this in many years but I loved Jim Carrey when I was a pre-teen.

• Guilhelbraganca

★★★★ Added by Guilhelbraganca

o cara fala com o cu

• Au

★★ Rewatched by Au 23 Nov, 2015

Well, 6-year-old me had no idea how transphobic/homophobic this was. 25-year-old me, however, is painfully aware of it. 2 stars for nostalgia, that's all it's worth.

• mr_scarecrow2

★★★★★ Rewatched by mr_scarecrow2 18 Nov, 2015

Jim Carrey is a comedic genius in this movie. This is one of the greatest comedies of all time in my book. I can't watch this movie and not laugh out loud every couple minutes. It's also nice to see a comedy movie that actually has a decently competent story.