• mrfleck

★★★★½ Added by mrfleck

To be honest, Jim Carrey was my childhood icon. This movie is one of the best pieces of evidence to that fact.
    Ace Ventura is one of the funniest people I've ever seen, played masterfully by Carrey. He is so creatively funny and clever that he's a perfect example of a classic Jim Carrey character.
    While I do have some small issues with this movie, I don't have a lot of things to bash this movie with. (really? F*cking really?…

• chicomanga

½ Rewatched by chicomanga 19 Feb, 2015

Con diez años era muy divertida. Siendo mayor es horrible.

• DiegoSanchez

★★★½ Watched by DiegoSanchez 17 Feb, 2015

Jim Carrey Unchained

• Tyler Foster

★★★ Watched by Tyler Foster 15 Nov, 2014

When I enjoyed this movie as a teenager I know I never thought a homophobic thing while watching it, but as a more enlightened adult it's hard to avoid how unfortunate that aspect of the movie is.

• Marcel Michaelsen

★★★★ Rewatched by Marcel Michaelsen 15 Feb, 2015

Ja, was soll man hier zu sagen? es ist einfach Jim Carrey in absoluter Hochform. Wenn man mit seinem Humor nix anfangen kann, wird sich das hier nicht ändern. Wenn man ihn einfach unfassbar lustig findet, so wie ich, wird man den Film lieben. Mehr gibts da einfach nicht zu sagen.

Alrighty then!

• deadmanramsey

★★★ Added by deadmanramsey

64/100

• Parker

★★★½ Rewatched by Parker 13 Feb, 2015

This used to be my favorite movie ever when I was like 12. It's still really funny and it's all due to Jim Carrey.

• Lucas

★★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 04 Feb, 2015

Alrighty then, this is just one of those fun comedies that you will quote and love forever. This is Jim Carrey at his best, and for sure for all lovers of comedy movies!

• Michael King

★★★½ Added by Michael King

Very funny detective movie involving sports. Fun film to watch and have a good laugh with.

• Rocco

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco 31 Jan, 2015

Could it be possible? Have you not seen Ace Ventura?

Thieves steal the Miami Dolphins' mascot, Snowflake, right out of his tank. Worried about winning, the higher-ups for the team decide - based on advice from a receptionist - to enlist the help of wild, pet detective, parking expert Ace Ventura. I mean, if I have to keep going then you probably shouldn't watch it.

Regardless of whether or not you think it is funny, I genuinely feel Ace Ventura…

• ShadetreeDad

Rewatched by ShadetreeDad 30 Jan, 2015

Mostly offensive, mildly entertaining farce. There was a tIme when this humor was funny and acceptable. Thankfully, those days are way behind us. Look elsewhere for entertainment. Please........

• Crawlspace Dweller Matt

★★★★ Watched by Crawlspace Dweller Matt 27 Jan, 2015

"Alrighty then!"

My DVD copy of this film disappeared a few years ago (or got stolen) so I got this one together with part 2 on blu-ray on christmas.
    I had to fight a rough cold so that was the perfect time to bingewatch a few films and this was one of them.

I love old school Jim Carrey. Only he can get away with this kind of humor I think. It's retarded but in a charming way and his…