• Fabio Zelenski

★★★ Watched by Fabio Zelenski 25 Jul, 2014

Um mama mia hipster. É bom sim, muito bom inclusive. Apenas queria sentir que o filme não é uma grande colcha de retalhos, em que personagens e situações parecem estar no filme não para fazerem sentido, mas sim para colocar clássicos dos Beatles no contexto.

• Ethan Wasdovitch

★★★ Rewatched by Ethan Wasdovitch 11 Jul, 2014

I used to love this film, but really all of the dramatic elements are incredibly shallow the entire movie is just sugar coated dream of 1960s American culture. Still enjoyable and many of the musical numbers are great.

• Ēriks Beķers

★★ Watched by Ēriks Beķers 13 Jul, 2014

a.k.a.

Pavlovian Conditioning: The Movie

• Stacey

★★★★½ Rewatched by Stacey 06 Jul, 2014

the first time i watched this movie i was 11 years old and i liked it but i didnt really understand a lot of it. so watching it now, i realize that the key i was missing that answered all of my questions from before was drugs. anything questionable? drugs. this is a movie set in the sixties and based off all beatles songs after all. silly fifth grade me. (sidenote - which of my parents thought it was a…

• Glen Grunau

★★★★½ Watched by Glen Grunau 24 May, 2014

One of my favourite musicals ever.

• katoula

★★★★ Rewatched by katoula 28 Jun, 2014

Εϊχα να τη δω 2 χρόνια και θυμόμουν κάθε τραγούδι και σκηνή <3 Το Come Together παραμένει η καλύτερη στιγμή της ταινίας!

• Kezia Hutabarat

★★★½ Added by Kezia Hutabarat

THIS FILM INTRODUCES ME TO THE BEATLES.

• Evan Cogswell

★★½ Watched by Evan Cogswell 19 Jun, 2014

Since I'm a musician, I think a good score can make up for a mediocre script to some degree. An entire soundtrack of Beatles' songs is an awesome score, and that mostly makes up for a really stupid script.

• Morgan_Lightle

★★½ Added by Morgan_Lightle

Turns out you don't have to go across the universe to find a missed opportunity like this one.
    For starters the story is un-focus, gazing over every potentially interesting character and cultural thing the 1960s produced. While Director Julie Taymor may be trying to give a portrait of the 60s and a love story in general, the never ending ideas become a mess with barely anything compelling.
    The songs range from descent to excellent, but there are too many (34…

• Crystal

★★★★ Rewatched by Crystal 06 Jan, 2010

Still holds up if you ask me.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

Loved the way the music worked, with some clever twists to convey different meanings to some songs. All in all, I thought it was very well executed…artistic, as many have pointed out. But there is a very serious theme running through the entire film: Betrayal, and how we deal with it. At some point or other each character is betrayed and/or betrays another (or themselves). Jude’s father betrays his mother, Jude betrays his Liverpool girlfriend, etc., and of course, the…

• Radu Conopan

★★★★½ Watched by Radu Conopan 09 May, 2014

The music of the Beatles and the Vietnam War form the backdrop for the romance between an upper-class American girl and a poor Liverpudlian artist.