• Mikhail Hanafi

★★★★

There was a point somewhere in the middle of the film where I started to ask myself 'what's the story again?' At times, it feels as though Taymor just sort of wanted to make a bunch of Beatles music videos and strung them together into a long, 2+ hour movie. The narrative focus isn't quite there, and the film handles all its characters clumsily, not entirely sure how to develop each one or how much time to give each character.…

• Cody Redfield

★★★½

This movie is a bunch of nonsense and non connected scenes held together by the music of the Beatles. Which makes it alright

• Jose Pena

7.5

• evie

★★★★

the cover of girl in this movie honestly changed my life

• Michelle

Well, at least Lennon and Harrison aren't here to witness this absolute butchering of their songs... May they Rest In Peace!

• starklittle

★★★★

Just more fuel for the fire that is my crush on Evan Rachel Wood. Great adaptations of the Beatles songs for the most part, love everything except the overly psychedelic scenes and the scenes where it got into the big dance numbers instead of relying only on the singing.

• Sairam Satheesan

Gawd! This is like the Step Up series of musicals.

• Kayla St. Onge

★★★½

Quite literally the only thing that has ever made me care about the Beatles.

• hubs

★★★½

I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. Better than any of the Beatles' actual movies.

• lainie

★★★★★

explaining this to someone who hates musicals and can't understand what the songs are supposed to mean is really annoying

• Andrew Milito

★★★

So it's been a few days since I watched this. I wasn't originally going to review it in order to slack off reviews and focus on my new studies away from home, but I've decided my reviews will just be more of blurbs, in that they're sort of scatter-shot and may not cover everything the film entails.

It's a bit disappointing that the most revolutionary rock band in history is only capable of producing, at least in the hands of…

• Tonkss