• Fredrik Fyhr

★½ Watched by Fredrik Fyhr 03 Jul, 2015

Experts texperts don't you think that Bono disguised as Dennis Hopper in EASY RIDER laughs at you.

This is a fake, exploitative, artless, soulless, poorly acted, underplotted, painfully bloated and overlong, moronically literal, provokingly naive, conformist, racist, shallow, pukebox musical that takes a 130 minute long scentless poop and uses the entire Beatles catalog as toilet paper.

How I wish Gaspar Noé could have directed it.

Message of movie: Art doesn't exist. Only commerce and spectacle exists. Human endeavor is…

• Rosp

★★★ Added by Rosp

Nota = 6,5

• Erin Finnerty

★★ Added by Erin Finnerty

somewhere on east coast my future husband saw this in a theater with some friends and walked out but not before yelling "finally!" when some girl took her top off. i thought it was okay, a bit hamfisted

• Melissa Sue

★★★★½ Watched by Melissa Sue 28 Jun, 2015

Ate my feelings away while watching this. Good flick.

• SmokingPizza

★★★★ Added by SmokingPizza

I remember someone told me once they didnt 'get' this movie. Uh, what's there to get? It's the Beatles music become visual. It's good, better than you'd probably expect it to be.

• PhilParma

½ Added by PhilParma

It's a bunch of second(or third...or fourth) rate Beatles covers. In any event, the Beatles are impossible to cover, and so this was an exercise in futility from its conception. I would say that this movie disgraces the Beatles, but that gives it too much importance. Just ignore this film.

• cristore

★★★★★ Added by cristore

Perfect.

• Darcey Luttrell

★★★★½ Watched by Darcey Luttrell 17 Jan, 2015

THIS FILM MAN. I really love it. I can only describe it as like Mamma Mia but with the Beatles instead of ABBA.

• Amanda

★★ Added by Amanda

This is yah basic art hoe's fave movie, she thinks it's hella deep

• Maia Olorin

★★★½ Added by Maia Olorin

Trippin through love and beatles.

• Alex Valdés

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Valdés 19 May, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with this movie. It's a cringeworthy Beatles tribute at a Super Bowl halftime show. It's a preteen Beatlemaniac's sloppy fanfiction. It's a completely embarassing jukebox musical that's hard to look at. I think the soul-crushing nadir of this movie is during the "I Want You" number, where a group of soldiers trudge through a model of a 'Nam jungle carrying the Statue of Liberty and belting out "SHE'S SO HEAVY!" Get it? Because muh 'Merica…

• Alex Leadbeater

★★★ Watched by Alex Leadbeater 09 May, 2015

Turning Dear Prudence, which was originally written about Mia Farrow's sister, into a metaphor for coming out of the closet (literally) pretty much sums this film up. It's got a unique vision and is more about the impact and effect of The Beatles' music than what actually makes it brilliant, but is also painfully on the nose and a bit silly.