• Rayana Gomes

★★★★ Watched by Rayana Gomes 04 Jan, 2015

Trilha sonora perfeita! Filme top !*-*

• Jeff Messerman

½ Watched by Jeff Messerman 31 Dec, 2014

I hated hated hated this thing. It takes real anti-talent to take great Beatles songs and make them sound like fingers on a chalkboard but these schmucks pulled it off. Beyond that, it's one dunderheaded choice after the next. Everything about this admittedly well-shot turd stinks from the top down. Pleasant to look at but everything else is utterly insufferable.

• Michael Herrington

★★★½ Watched by Michael Herrington 29 Dec, 2014

Pretty good musical that, to my surprise, does justice to just about all of these great songs.

• Jānis Irmejs

★★★★ Watched by Jānis Irmejs 27 Dec, 2014

All you need is love

• Gregg

★★★★ Added by Gregg

Enjoyed this a lot

• Gabriel Lewis

Added by Gabriel Lewis

Jukebox Musicals don't work. So just stop.

This movie makes me mad. I'm not even a big fan of the Beatles! When Jim Sturgess does his little cute head swoop to the camera in the very beginning of the film, I just wanna kill someone. That is disturbing considering I'm a pacifist. Seriously, the fuck?!

This film is probably the most pretentious I've ever seen. The Strawberry Fields segment is the least subtle thing I've ever seen. It is an…

• Connor

★★★★★ Added by Connor

Amazing musical and one of my favorites! The Beatles are my favorite band so I really loved this film.

• Tommy Brennan

★★★ Watched by Tommy Brennan 12 Dec, 2014

Love story meets music video meets acid
    trip.

Which I guess is just any modern music video anyways

• MabeA

★★★★★ Added by MabeA

Love the visual effects and the application of the musics to the script.

• Andrew Davis

★★★★½ Rewatched by Andrew Davis 11 Dec, 2014

All but a few of the characters are pretty one-note and the story could use some work, but "Across the Universe" is a great visual trip with stunning imagery, a talented cast, and great covers of songs by The Beatles that make the film enjoyable to watch over and over again.

• Arya Harsono

★★★★½ Added by Arya Harsono

I love the Beatles. I love musicals. I love that Julie Taymor put the two together. It's just a lot of fun and the songs are catchy and also Bono.

Also, I've seen this about 16 times so that should say something.

• alf025237

★★★★½ Added by alf025237

simplesmente maravilhoso. história incrível com ótimas atuações e o que dizer da trilha sonora: maravilhosa.