• Josefa Ruz

★★★★★ Added by Josefa Ruz

Yeah sure it's a really fucking weird movie but also a really good one. It really plays tribute to the Beatles and the music is just fantastic.

• Audrey Emerson

★★★★★ Added by Audrey Emerson

fav

• Brendan Michaels

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Michaels 29 Jan, 2016

10/10

I might be biased with this movie because The Beatles are my favorite band of all time but I enjoy the shit out if this movie. It represents everything The Beatles were and will be for the rest of time. It is the weirdest movie I've ever seen. It feels so psychedelic too. I love this movie.

• Melody

★★★★★ Rewatched by Melody 03 Aug, 2015

"They SHOULD be radical. YOU should be radical. We should ALL be radical!"

Wow, three old reviews to copy and paste. That's good, because I watched this with a couple of friends n I tend to really take my reviewer hat off when I do that so I can just be with them. This is the explosion that takes place in your head when you think of The Beatles, whether you like it or not. There's a sense in which…

• cristore

★★★★★ Added by cristore

Perfect.

• hilal beskardesler

★★★★★ Added by hilal beskardesler

As a Beatles fan and also love 70s music, this movie was great for me. In every detail in the movie is about Beatles. I love the soundtrack and that guitar solo Jeff Beck plays A Day In Life. Although, there wasn't much stuff about "Paul is dead"... Miss him Miss him Miss him... I always thought that was a joke between the band cause they like to be mysterious but when Lennon died, we really missed him.

• SarK

★★★★★ Watched by SarK 08 Feb, 2015

❤️❤️❤️

• subtexts

★★★★★ Watched by subtexts 27 Sep, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood is the kind of actress, like Kirsten Dunst, who is in all these movies I love yet who I never fell in love with individually but this movie is the movie where I was like YES
    every song links to narrative seamlessly
    Julie Taymor is fantastic
    I didn't like the Beatles THAT much
    but it doesn't matter this is amazing

• Connor

★★★★★ Added by Connor

Amazing musical and one of my favorites! The Beatles are my favorite band so I really loved this film.

• jtrotman

★★★★★ Rewatched by jtrotman 23 Aug, 2014

Great film that contains a numerous amount of Beatles songs that are embedded into the storyline.

• Suzanne Moses

★★★★★ Watched by Suzanne Moses 14 Oct, 2010

I didn't expect much out of this film because all I had heard about it was that it was a story based on Beatles songs. That was enough to prompt me to see it, and I was very pleasantly surprised. Very well done film and a brilliant job of playing with the music. I have also purchased the soundtrack because I really fell in love with some of the covers (particularly Prudence.)

• Rick Kidd

★★★★★ Watched by Rick Kidd 19 Jan, 2014

Only saw this film on a whim after seeing the trailer on another DVD. One of my better decisions as this is cracking film. Basic this is a video jukebox film of Beatles songs with a story fit round them e.g. the lead character is called Jude - so guess what "Hey Jude" pops up near the end. That may sound corny but I don't care - I had a great time watching this film!!