• Melody

★★★★★ Rewatched by Melody 03 Aug, 2015

"They SHOULD be radical. YOU should be radical. We should ALL be radical!"

Wow, three old reviews to copy and paste. That's good, because I watched this with a couple of friends n I tend to really take my reviewer hat off when I do that so I can just be with them. This is the explosion that takes place in your head when you think of The Beatles, whether you like it or not. There's a sense in which…

• cristore

★★★★★ Added by cristore

• hilal beskardesler

★★★★★ Added by hilal beskardesler

As a Beatles fan and also love 70s music, this movie was great for me. In every detail in the movie is about Beatles. I love the soundtrack and that guitar solo Jeff Beck plays A Day In Life. Although, there wasn't much stuff about "Paul is dead"... Miss him Miss him Miss him... I always thought that was a joke between the band cause they like to be mysterious but when Lennon died, we really missed him.

• SarK

★★★★★ Watched by SarK 08 Feb, 2015

• subtexts

★★★★★ Watched by subtexts 27 Sep, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood is the kind of actress, like Kirsten Dunst, who is in all these movies I love yet who I never fell in love with individually but this movie is the movie where I was like YES
    every song links to narrative seamlessly
    Julie Taymor is fantastic
    I didn't like the Beatles THAT much
    but it doesn't matter this is amazing

• Connor

★★★★★ Added by Connor

Amazing musical and one of my favorites! The Beatles are my favorite band so I really loved this film.

• jtrotman

★★★★★ Rewatched by jtrotman 23 Aug, 2014

Great film that contains a numerous amount of Beatles songs that are embedded into the storyline.

• Suzanne Moses

★★★★★ Watched by Suzanne Moses 14 Oct, 2010

I didn't expect much out of this film because all I had heard about it was that it was a story based on Beatles songs. That was enough to prompt me to see it, and I was very pleasantly surprised. Very well done film and a brilliant job of playing with the music. I have also purchased the soundtrack because I really fell in love with some of the covers (particularly Prudence.)

• Rick Kidd

★★★★★ Watched by Rick Kidd 19 Jan, 2014

Only saw this film on a whim after seeing the trailer on another DVD. One of my better decisions as this is cracking film. Basic this is a video jukebox film of Beatles songs with a story fit round them e.g. the lead character is called Jude - so guess what "Hey Jude" pops up near the end. That may sound corny but I don't care - I had a great time watching this film!!

• Luiza

★★★★★ Added by Luiza

por que eu esperei tanto tempo pra ver esse filme?

• ShotbyShe

★★★★★ Watched by ShotbyShe 01 Apr, 2012

The thing about “Across The Universe,” it has a terrible title for people who aren’t Beatles fans.

I have had a thing with this movie for about 5 years. It always seemed interesting, it always seemed like something I would like, but I could not, just could not bring myself to watching, or watching it fully. I would watch one part of a different scene in it for the past 5 years, until one day I was like okay I…

• JUAN PABLO Quiceno

★★★★★ Added by JUAN PABLO Quiceno

Fascinante historia enmarcada en una epoca de cambios generacionales que marcarían la historia hasta nuestros días