• dani leblanc

★★★★★ Watched by dani leblanc 22 Apr, 2016

the beetles are ok, i guess

• isabel

★★★★★ Added by isabel

I DONT CARE i love this movie it makes me feel every emotion and they nailed the music

i've never not cried watching the last scene

• lainie

★★★★★ Rewatched by lainie 30 Mar, 2016

with each rewatch, i fall even more in love with this movie.

• Josefa Ruz

★★★★★ Added by Josefa Ruz

Yeah sure it's a really fucking weird movie but also a really good one. It really plays tribute to the Beatles and the music is just fantastic.

• Audrey Emerson

★★★★★ Added by Audrey Emerson

fav

• Brendan Michaels

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Michaels 29 Jan, 2016

10/10

I might be biased with this movie because The Beatles are my favorite band of all time but I enjoy the shit out if this movie. It represents everything The Beatles were and will be for the rest of time. It is the weirdest movie I've ever seen. It feels so psychedelic too. I love this movie.

• Melody

★★★★★ Rewatched by Melody 03 Aug, 2015

"They SHOULD be radical. YOU should be radical. We should ALL be radical!"

Wow, three old reviews to copy and paste. That's good, because I watched this with a couple of friends n I tend to really take my reviewer hat off when I do that so I can just be with them. This is the explosion that takes place in your head when you think of The Beatles, whether you like it or not. There's a sense in which…

• cristore

★★★★★ Added by cristore

Perfect.

• hilal beskardesler

★★★★★ Added by hilal beskardesler

As a Beatles fan and also love 70s music, this movie was great for me. In every detail in the movie is about Beatles. I love the soundtrack and that guitar solo Jeff Beck plays A Day In Life. Although, there wasn't much stuff about "Paul is dead"... Miss him Miss him Miss him... I always thought that was a joke between the band cause they like to be mysterious but when Lennon died, we really missed him.

• SarK

★★★★★ Watched by SarK 08 Feb, 2015

❤️❤️❤️

• subtexts

★★★★★ Watched by subtexts 27 Sep, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood is the kind of actress, like Kirsten Dunst, who is in all these movies I love yet who I never fell in love with individually but this movie is the movie where I was like YES
    every song links to narrative seamlessly
    Julie Taymor is fantastic
    I didn't like the Beatles THAT much
    but it doesn't matter this is amazing

• Connor

★★★★★ Added by Connor

Amazing musical and one of my favorites! The Beatles are my favorite band so I really loved this film.