• Nick Doucet

★★★ Watched by Nick Doucet 07 Oct, 2015

Cute and harmless with a great 80's soundtrack. Jesse Eisenberg is really likeable here too! This was alright but nothing special.

• Dylan

★★★★½ Watched by Dylan 02 Oct, 2015 4

Too real. Too relatable. Too damn good.

Netflix recommendations know me better than any girl I've ever dated.

• stevie

★★★★ Watched by stevie 30 Sep, 2015

teenagers.... 80s.... theme parks.... what else do you need in life?

• Chris

★★½ Added by Chris

It's like somebody's made a list of all the really good parts from American Teen Coming of Age Comedy-Dramas, and all the really bad parts from the same, then made a film out of the bits that are left.

As such it never goes anywhere near being bad, but never really becomes engaging or particularly interesting. Jesse Eisenberg does the thing where he talks the way he talks and Kristen Stewart breaks out both of the facial expressions from this point in her career, while the soundtrack is solid late-80s gold... but it just never gets above a predictable going-through-the-motions.

• Samuel B. Prime

★★★½ Watched by Samuel B. Prime 20 Sep, 2015

Sometimes you happen upon a film at the right time. This is one of those times.

An end of summer movie for the end of summer. How appropriate. This was not planned in advance. I decided to watch this picture because less than a week ago I saw AMERICAN ULTRA and afterward I became curious about that other, earlier movie starring both Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart. It is good. Not perfect, but solidly good. And though it trades in…

• Sergio

Watched by Sergio 20 Sep, 2015

Creo que me he enamorado de esta película. Difícilmente podré olvidarla y esto es algo que no me pasa con frecuencia. Es perfecta. Es romántica, es preciosa, es divertida, y es trascendental a su manera. Trasciende hasta nuestros sentimientos. Una de esas que te hace ver las cosas distintas cuando estás de bajón, enfadado con la vida. De las que me hacen recordar por qué me gusta tanto el cine. Inolvidable.

Kristen Stewart y Jesse Eisenberg, Lou Reed y Pale Blue Eyes. No se puede pedir más. No se puede definir con palabras lo que me transmite esta peli.

• Kerry Rae Creasy

★★★½ Rewatched by Kerry Rae Creasy 19 Sep, 2015

Kristen Stewart stars as Bella Swan, the ho-hum girl-next-door who inexplicably attracts all the male main characters in this "cumming" of age indie rom-com.

• Capitan Nudillos

★★★★½ Rewatched by Capitan Nudillos 16 Sep, 2015

I just watched this again, and maybe this is perhaps one of the best movies I've seen in years, and it isn't really even a comedy. Sure, it has some good jokes and funny scenarios, but at it's heart is a love story and a very good one at that.

The plot isn't the most original idea, and not much about the film is particularly unique, but it has taken, I think, all the great aspects of teen comedies and…

• Sean Hatfield

★★★★ Watched by Sean Hatfield 16 Sep, 2015

Wow. I liked this way more than I thought I would.

• Yagi

★★★★ Watched by Yagi 15 Sep, 2015

[Rock me Amadeus starts playing in the distance]

• Jordon Davidson

★★ Watched by Jordon Davidson 26 Oct, 2014

Way way back was way way better.

• MackenzieLynn

★★★ Added by MackenzieLynn

It was odd, but I liked it. i'M honestly putting in this review late so I forget if they get together at the end or not. I think they do. Either way I remember not hating the ending so theres that.