• Joe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joe 16 Sep, 2014

It's really easy to put this on when I just wanna chill and listen to the soundtrack.

• Donald May Jr

★★★½ Rewatched by Donald May Jr 10 Sep, 2014

Watched again on a plane while taking a trip. I still like this one now, as much as the first time I saw it.

• Anai Vallejos

★★ Watched by Anai Vallejos 06 Sep, 2014

Predictable, but funny...

• JMSavoyBoy

★★½ Watched by JMSavoyBoy 01 Sep, 2014

The only thing I loved about this one was the soundtrack. The music was great! Everything else was decidedly average.

• Kace

★★★ Watched by Kace 30 Aug, 2014

Cute enough.

• robert_holly

★★★★ Added by robert_holly

I feel great each time I reach the end of this film.

• Brent Paton

★★½ Watched by Brent Paton 29 Aug, 2014

Good soundtrack and enjoyable story. Nothing really that memorable about it though, except Lisa P. Jesse Eisenberg shakes his head a bit too much when he talks.

• Taylor Cole

★★★★ Rewatched by Taylor Cole 27 Aug, 2014

'Unsatisfied' was, for a good while, the 19-year-old me's favorite song.

And for the next little while, thanks to 'Adventureland,' it's the 24-year-old me's favorite song too.

• Lollyfist

★★ Watched by Lollyfist 25 Aug, 2014

Plodding coming of age drama about teenagers you won't like. Couple of nice moments and a good soundtrack.

• Robert Armitage

★★★½ Watched by Robert Armitage 24 Aug, 2014

The teenagers of Adventureland are in their early twenties. Can we put Jesse Eisenberg and Jonah Hill in a room for an Earnest-Off? Hooray for Kristen Stewart, I didn't hate you! Hooray for pot smoking and drinking irresponsibly. No nudity. Boo!
    This movie raided my music. Replacements and Lou Reed, Big Star, Stones and even the Animotion.
    Solid.

• Jeremie Richard

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jeremie Richard 23 Aug, 2014

Adventureland has the best soundtrack of songs assembled of any film released in the last 10 years bar none. The soundtrack alone makes the film worth seeing. Although Writer-Director Greg Mottola accomplishes a lot more then just assembling an amazing series of songs for the film. Adventureland works on so many levels. Maybe I'm just a sucker for well made, well written, semi-autobiographical coming of age films set in throwback eras. In this case, 1987. Now having watched Adventureland for…

• The Spenc

★★★ Watched by The Spenc 19 Aug, 2014

Adventureland thinks it's smarter than it actually is just because it is an semi-indie rom-com (if the genre does not already exist, let me coin the term). In reality it's not about significantly different stuff than most of the rom-coms out there. And when it tries to go deeper (ex. the effect of Reaganism in the middle class lifestyle in the 80s) it does not really hit the mark. However , it is well made, the era is decently portrayed…