• Timothy Semenza

★★★★ Watched by Timothy Semenza 17 Apr, 2014

The melancholy of this film would be later repeated in slightly more upbeat fashion in "The Way, Way Back." Both films are worth seeing for their casts of characters.

• A. Paulo Ferreira

★★★★ Rewatched by A. Paulo Ferreira 16 Sep, 2014

Melhora a cada vez que se o revisita... grande filme com grandes actuações. Um autêntico must-see!

• Kip Walker

★★★★½ Watched by Kip Walker 22 Sep, 2014

Authentic dialogue, great performances, well-crafted characters, a precise feel to the 1980's, and terrific blend between comedy and drama make "Adventureland" an immensely entertaining film to watch.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 24 Dec, 2013

When there’s a film starring Kristen Stewart and after watching it you can strongly affirm that everything was great but her and, more importantly, that not even her awful acting could ruin it, then that’s a sign that we’re talking about something really, really good here. Yes, Adventureland worked spectacularly well in spite of her and I’m sure this film would have been just perfect with a really talented young actress in the role of Em. Don’t get me wrong,…

• Jack Dignan

★★ Added by Jack Dignan

Adventureland definitely means well, and it has solid performances, but the film is just too bland and it covers ground that's already been trodden on dozens of times over.

• radiomanhead

★★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Esto SI que es nostalgia, el fantástico verano que mucho de nosotros hubiera querido vivir, un increíble retrato, muy idealista claro esta, del paso de la juventud a la madurez con un perfecto Jesse Eisenberg en el papel de un joven que pasa de tenerlo todo a tener que trabajar duro para ganarse la vida, acompañados de un reparto donde todos cumplen a cabalidad sus personajes (el que me ha desentonado un poco es Ryan Reynolds pero nada grave), diálogos ingeniosos, buenas risas, banda sonora de lujo y muchas honestidad.... no le puedo pedir mas a este tipo de productos.

• Joe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joe 16 Sep, 2014

It's really easy to put this on when I just wanna chill and listen to the soundtrack.

• Donald May Jr

★★★½ Rewatched by Donald May Jr 10 Sep, 2014

Watched again on a plane while taking a trip. I still like this one now, as much as the first time I saw it.

• Anai Vallejos

★★ Watched by Anai Vallejos 06 Sep, 2014

Predictable, but funny...

• JMSavoyBoy

★★½ Watched by JMSavoyBoy 01 Sep, 2014

The only thing I loved about this one was the soundtrack. The music was great! Everything else was decidedly average.

• Kace

★★★ Watched by Kace 30 Aug, 2014

Cute enough.

• robert_holly

★★★★ Added by robert_holly

I feel great each time I reach the end of this film.