• Joe Dreshar

★★★½ Rewatched by Joe Dreshar 23 Apr, 2016

A fun watch. Really typical of its type and time, but it does it well. The cast is solid.

• Kalliallica

★★½ Watched by Kalliallica 24 Apr, 2016

Nothing special.
    It's neithor good nor bad in my opinion
    but nothing exciting. I felt rather bored.

• Matthew Minton

★★★★ Watched by Matthew Minton 24 Apr, 2016

Kristen Stewart can actually act? Wow!

Also this is a great film.

• Felipe Bascunan

★★★★ Rewatched by Felipe Bascunan 23 Apr, 2016

Yeah, I think I'm pretty happy that this movie exists. I'm not always in the mood for exactly this movie, but sometimes I really really am.

• James

★★★★ Watched by James 22 Apr, 2016 1

Growing up is weird

• Rottie

★★★½ Rewatched by Rottie 21 Apr, 2016

Der Film ist kein Meisterwerk oder Grandios. Er isteher ein wundervoller Ausflug in das Teenieleben der 80er so hoffnunglos Romantisch, wie ich es mir selbst nicht ausmalen könnte.

• Marisa

★★★★½ Watched by Marisa 20 Apr, 2016

ok i really want jesse eisenberg to make me a playlist of his fave bummer songs

• Gunnar Larson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Gunnar Larson 19 Apr, 2016

Adventureland and the Graduate share a lot of the same DNA. Recent college grad spends the summer falling in and out of love. The latter is obviously the more superior, but Adventureland is very close to home to me. Even though I wasn't alive in the '80s, I still somehow feel nostalgic for the era.

James takes a dead-end summer job after finding out his dad got demoted and he can't take his summer trip to Europe. After studying comparative…

• m_bén

★★★★ Watched by m_bén 18 Apr, 2016

awesome , fun .

• Brian Sweeney

★★★★½ Rewatched by Brian Sweeney 17 Apr, 2016 1

Two of Jesse Eisenberg's best performances (this and The Social Network) start with his character getting dumped. I'm not usually one to make sweeping generalizations, but if you want Eisenberg to give you his A game, start the film by putting him through emotional turmoil.

• JerichoReid

★★★½ Watched by JerichoReid 16 Apr, 2016

Fantastic soundtrack and perfectly captures that melancholic feeling of a summer job which feels like your entire world, at a time when your life is both on hold and about to begin.

• kojekude

★★ Watched by kojekude 16 Apr, 2016

Really like her and all, but Kristen Stewart of 2009 had no acting skills whatsoever...