• Aaron Hammond

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron Hammond 30 Jun, 2015

It's weird that a movie as wistful as this one, that leaves its characters on a moment of happiness that is by no means permanent, still moves me and wishing I was part of the generation it was depicting. Soundtrack might crack it.

I know this movie rubs some people the wrong way, but I treasure it all the same. Nobody gets a giant-ass panda.

• Mirthbound

★★½ Rewatched by Mirthbound 29 Jun, 2015

Olivia Thirlby, Jenna Malone, Anna Kendrick, Danielle Panabaker, Alison Pill, Mia Wasikowska, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kat Dennings, Adelaide Clemens

I just legit off the top of my head listed 9 actresses that were better suited to play the female lead.

• Luke Pauli

★★★½ Rewatched by Luke Pauli 28 Jun, 2015

After my trip to Dreamland in Margate, I had to watch this again

• Gabriel Lee

★★★★★ Added by Gabriel Lee

great coming of age movie. Eisenberg kills it once again.

• Alex_Baratheon

★★★★ Watched by Alex_Baratheon 28 Jun, 2015

Adventureland is one of the best coming of age films I've ever seen. It's not exactly what I'd call a cinematic masterpiece, but it's an incredibly relatable story of the difficulty that young people have to go through to find their place in life. I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, but most of all to teens. This film is about you, it's a guide on how to live life to the fullest and stop worrying about the inevitability of adulthood.

• Sam M.

★★★★ Rewatched by Sam M. 27 Jun, 2015

Nostalgia works because the past makes us what we are today. Thus, the past is the ultimate comfort zone, because it directly caters to who you are today.

Adventureland is a great film about nostalgia. It's like midnight is Paris great. It's a film that takes place in the 80s and operates with the surface level appeal of being "like" the 80s, but upon further inspection it's the perfect encapsulation of youth. It's the feeling of living that shitty carnival…

• Ken Guidry

★★★ Rewatched by Ken Guidry 02 May, 2015

First saw this movie as a senior in college and sorta identified with it. Not so much anymore. The romance between Eisenberg/Stewart really doesn't feel earned the 2nd time around.

• Jonas Layton

★★½ Watched by Jonas Layton 24 Jun, 2015

Refreshing. Very little cheese, a balanced cast, believable characters, and some pretty surprising performances! An underwhelming, predictable ending made it fizzle out a bit. Want a "games" t-shirt now.

• ericfranco

★★½ Watched by ericfranco 19 Jun, 2015

Jesse Eisenberg, o Michael Cera sem carisma

• megazord

★★★★★ Rewatched by megazord 20 Jun, 2015

Quando é o filme que te acompanha.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 16 Jun, 2015

Rating: A

• kabouke

★★★★ Watched by kabouke 11 Jun, 2015

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised about this movie. Loved the nostalgic feeling of the movie, big part of that being the awesome soundtrack - but perhaps also because of Kristen Stewart. This one definitely made it to my guilty pleasure list.