• Anthony Albarran

★★★★ Added by Anthony Albarran

I enjoyed this movie than I thought I would. Just don't expect Superbad-like comedy. It was more of a coming of age story. Great soundtrack as well.

• JaySalahi

★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 30 Jan, 2015

B (85)

• treefar

★★★★ Watched by treefar 27 Jan, 2015

+great soundtrack
    +great supporting cast
    +humor and drama balance out nicely

-Jesse Eisenberg can be a pretentious prick in some scenes
    -a little predictable

• RAMONA

★½ Watched by RAMONA 28 Jan, 2015

FINALLY!

finally after a week on-and-off i finally finished this movie. i honestly felt there was something wrong with me, as if i just lost the ability of knowing how to sit in front of a screen for a couple hours, and i'm not going to lie - i was terrified.

something about this movie was just off-putting. as much as i loved jesse eisenberg in richard ayoade's 'the double', i still found him and kristen stewart (of course) to…

• kevstar

★★★★ Watched by kevstar 23 Jan, 2015

This has some of the same flaws as many films about teenagers - most notably the one dimensional adult characters who are defined by their cardboard cutout hypocrisy. It's a conventional tale of boy-meets-girl and they find each other and themselves but the witty script ('Frigo was my best friend and then I turned four') and frequent but well-judged slips into absurdity make it special as does the fairground setting. Here is all the gawdy colour of things that excited…

• Jason MD-P

★★★½ Added by Jason MD-P

I would have liked to have seen more Hader and Wiig- they were really good together. Rosenberg is a gem- it remains to be seen whether or not he can play more than one character, but so far it's still funny (see Zombieland). I liked that even the supporting characters were a little more fleshed out than usual for this type of film. Even Reynolds' character is a little sympathetic. And I really liked the ending.

• Bronte Payne

★★★½ Watched by Bronte Payne 18 Jan, 2015

Cute!

• rachdelaney

★★★★½ Watched by rachdelaney 14 Jan, 2015

I honestly don't know how I've made it for almost five years without seeing this movie. An excellent summer flick, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a sucker for a good coming of age story. As much as I'm over the privileged teenage boy with a philosophical complex, this movie manages to be awkward in all the right places. I absolutely adored Kristen Stewart's character, and was so glad that it didn't flirt with manic pixie dream girl…

• Dorian Rodríguez

★★★ Watched by Dorian Rodríguez 13 Jan, 2015

Average

• Carl

★★★★ Watched by Carl 13 Jan, 2015

Never thought I would say this in my life but Kristen Stewart was enjoyable in this film. Her best acting role I would say

• ginsbus

★★★½ Added by ginsbus

For featuring almost no characters I liked, and few actual jokes, it was still a successful comedy.

• Cinemashoppe

Added by Cinemashoppe

We enjoyed it. Funny, 80's spot on.