• Sam Barnett

★★★★ Added by Sam Barnett

Save for the third act, this is one of those rare movies that allows me to experience nostalgia for a time and place I've never known.

• eschwa22

★★★½ Added by eschwa22

7/10: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

• Stijn De Meyere

★★★ Watched by Stijn De Meyere 25 Jul, 2015

Ik zie we toch niet graag acteren, Kristen Stewart. Voor de rest wel een aantal plezante personages. Leuke film.

• Savannah Oakes

★★★ Watched by Savannah Oakes 24 Jul, 2015 2

Adventureland was pretty disappointing for me which is surprising since I didn’t have quite high expectations to begin with. It’s been in my Netflix My List for quite a while but it just never felt like the right time. Last night I watched it with my best friend who really likes it and I enjoyed aspects of it but overall it was pretty meh.

The story is initially engaging and relatable: a college graduate is forced to go home for…

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★½ Added by t2kickassjedi

Adventureland is a really nice film with a great concept, a great script, and great performances. Some parts were very slow though.

• ColeMeyer

★★★ Watched by ColeMeyer 10 Jul, 2015

Kristen Stewart is just a bad actress. Otherwise, enjoyable movie. Not excellent, but fun.

• Eli H

★★★ Watched by Eli H 22 Jul, 2015

I really liked how this has been the first summer theme park movie where the main characters are college-aged. Also the setting. I haven't seen something in Pittsburgh. Even though you don't see much of the town, it was refreshing.

• Patrick Jensen

★★★ Watched by Patrick Jensen 22 Jul, 2015

After I watched Ichi the Killer yesterday, I felt that I needed to see something a bit more light-hearted. I then happened to stumble upon this film on Netflix, mostly because it was directed by Greg Mottola, who has directed Superbad, a teen coming-of-age film that I did like, even though parts of it scarred me for better or worse throughout my younger days (let's just say that people thought I looked like Fogel/McLovin', even though I myself couldn't identify…

• Alexandra

★★★½ Watched by Alexandra 21 Jul, 2015

Ryan Reynolds pls

• elizabeth.

★½ Watched by elizabeth. 19 Jul, 2015 3

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Fancygama

★★★ Added by Fancygama

This film had some good characters fueled by strong acting -- I'm a big fan of Jesse Eisenberg and I'm not shy in saying Kristen Stewart's pretty good as well. There's nothing groundbreaking here, though, and it sticks with the typical "pursue what you want in life" shtick.

• BasedKorea

★★★½ Added by BasedKorea

Stewart is great the rest meh