• Carter

★★½ Watched by Carter 05 May, 2016

The movie in which Chris Columbus submits his candidacy for second-rate John Hughes, third-rate Robert Zemeckis, and fourth-rate Steven Spielberg.

• An Angry Bear

★★★ Watched by An Angry Bear 04 May, 2016

Iconic 80s.

• p̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ẗ̤ÿ̤ l̤̈ö̤p̤̈ë̤z̤̈

★★★★ Watched by p̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ẗ̤ÿ̤ l̤̈ö̤p̤̈ë̤z̤̈ 03 May, 2016

Loved this one! It was soooo much fun.
    "Thor!"

• Ryan Palmer

★★★★ Added by Ryan Palmer

"Adventures in Babysitting" is a perfect example of a movie that sounds so stupid, but ends up being a lot of fun. It is cheesy and drenched in the 80s, but it has a certain charm to it that makes it enjoyable. The premise is quite silly as our female lead has to babysit for her boyfriend's sick sister as her parents are going to the city. When she finds out her best friend ran away and is now trapped…

• Matthew O'Donnell

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew O'Donnell 13 Apr, 2016

It only took 47 seconds of this movie ot make me realise I loved it.

Considering I'm a huge sucker for 80s movies, it's a shame that I haven't seen it until now.

I should feel bad.

• Scout Cripps

★★★½ Added by Scout Cripps

This movie is the shit.

• Jeffrey McCrann

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeffrey McCrann 09 Apr, 2016

this time around, thanks to the magic of bluray, all i could focus on was the pattern in elizabeth's untouched, pink wall-to-wall bedroom carpet and the solitary poster on her wallpaper and how the white guy she ends up with was already rocking middle-aged dad fashion in undergrad. also, there's something disconcerting about keith coogan's hair. also, there are also two openly gay kids in the cast. this is a perfect movie.

• DaveTheHammer

★★★ Watched by DaveTheHammer 02 Jan, 2016

A rather lackluster copy of a 80's Hughes-comedy, some how works because Elizabeth Shue is fucking hot and Anthony Rapp who is so damm hilarious in this. That horny fuck.

B-

• Greg Robinson

★★★½ Rewatched by Greg Robinson 22 Mar, 2016

Nobody leaves this place without singin' the blues.

• elfflame

★★★★ Rewatched by elfflame 19 Mar, 2016

Something fun for the night.

• Joe

★★★ Watched by Joe 05 Mar, 2016

Loved it as a kid, as a 30 year old it's not for me but still apparent as to why I liked this as a kid. Nothing gives me anxiety quite like that little girl scaling the fucking windows on that skyscraper.

• Nick Angarola