• Jordan McLaughlin

★★★★ Watched by Jordan McLaughlin 30 Jul, 2015

Although this is a knock off of After Hours this film was pretty great. It had all the makings of a cheesish 80s' movie. Elisabeth Shue was pure retro girl next door. The shenanigans were enjoyable and I was entertained the whole time. I'm a little disappointed the movie poster lied to me, but whatever.
    P.S: Isn't Daryl a poor man's Anthony Michael Hall?

• amy

★★★★ Rewatched by amy 25 Jul, 2015

Probably one of my favourite childhood movies.
    How great is that opening scene!

• Stacey Bates

★★½ Watched by Stacey Bates 27 Jul, 2015

A cute eighties comedy about a high school girl who gets into some unbelievable shenanigans while running away from bad guys and fighting off the unwanted love of the awkward freshman boy. But, never fear, because of course everything ends up all right in the end. She even gets the guy, who was forcefully inserted into the plot to fulfill the classic completely irrelevant yet somehow necessary romantic subplot required in the fine print of all high school-aged film contracts.…

• El_Ju

★★★½ Rewatched by El_Ju 19 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Pues no será una película de los 80 tan reivindicada o mitificada como otras pero bien maja que está.
    Una joven Elizabeth Shue lleva el peso de la película junto a unos chavales nada cargantes. Antes de LEAVING LAS VEGAS ya había una gran actriz y además estoy de acuerdo con lo que dice uno de los delincuentes al final.

• Ziad Hammad

★★★½ Watched by Ziad Hammad 15 Jul, 2015

Some 80s fun. Elisabeth Shue was absolutely gorgeous back in the day.

• SammyBronkowitz

★★★★ Watched by SammyBronkowitz 05 Apr, 2013

A very entertaining entry in one of my favourite subgenres. Yeah, it’s full of stereotypes, but well…80s comedies, y'know?

• Bouillotte

★★★ Rewatched by Bouillotte 04 Jul, 2015

Unfortunately for me it was way better in my memories, but still, an okay-good 80's flick.

• Melody

★★★★ Watched by Melody 26 Jun, 2015

"You gotta be shittin' me!"
    "Watch your mouth!"
    "You gotta be shittin' me!"

Pretty much the perfect movie for this hideous time of year when the weather can't make up its mind and messes with my already precarious body clock… For years I have wondered why I never got around to seeing this, but I guess it was just waiting for this night. But I do wish I'd had little Sarah in my life a lot sooner… one of the…

• kyozoku

★★★½ Watched by kyozoku 24 Jun, 2015

• Puke Larry

★★★ Rewatched by Puke Larry 09 Jun, 2015

• Rocky Lascio

★★★★ Rewatched by Rocky Lascio 01 Jun, 2015

Still pretty bummed we didn't get to see the bad guys do their Lost My Playboy Blues.

• deadlydolls