• James S

★★★½ Rewatched by James S 24 May, 2015

Review to come

• GibranRocha

★★★★ Rewatched by GibranRocha 21 May, 2015

Continua tão divertido quanto minhas lembranças infantis indicavam.

• Michelle Benson

★★★½ Watched by Michelle Benson 20 May, 2015

My first time watching this, really loved it. Solid 80s teen movie and has a great soundtrack. The little girl obsessed with Thor was awesome.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 20 May, 2015

Rating: B

• LiamJohnsonType

★★½ Watched by LiamJohnsonType 09 May, 2015

It feels like I've seen this a hundred times before, but that's largely because a ton of films and TV have copied it. Lots of family laughs. Love the Thor references and odd to see a young Wilson Fisk!

• Marco Waller

★★★★ Rewatched by Marco Waller 25 Apr, 2015

"1 stitch"

• Bill Baker

★★ Watched by Bill Baker 19 Apr, 2015

Family movie night two, this one was Mommy's choice. Anna Rose (8) liked it better than Agent Cody Banks, but I had my reservations. Most of my concerns were about inappropriate language for a family picture, and centrality of child endangerment and age inappropriate sexual innuendo to the plot, but it was just another amusement park ride of a movie, so let's not be too picky. PG 13 with emphasis on the 13.

• Brandon Sawyer

Watched by Brandon Sawyer 29 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone have a now-kind-of-famous storytelling guideline that your story beats should be connected by “therefores” and “buts,” rarely (if ever) “and then…” Here’s a movie that’s built maybe entirely on “And then…,” and you can feel the episodic droopiness. Chris (the babysitting having adventures) rarely makes a decision that’s not forced on her by others/circumstances. Wait… Does she make ANY decision that’s not forced on her? She reacts through the whole movie. There’s no “want” there,…

• Nicki Hoy

Rewatched by Nicki Hoy 09 Apr, 2015

A childhood favorite that never gets old

• RagingTaxiDriver

★★★ Watched by RagingTaxiDriver 08 Apr, 2015

Watched on the Oculus Rift for a study.

Probably enjoyed this more than I should, but really thought its narrative and style evoked The Odyssey (or at least similar plot developments.) Certainly cliche 80s, but at least its enjoyable enough for a second round.

• Cadj

★★★★★ Added by Cadj

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

• Teenage Dirtbag

★★★★ Added by Teenage Dirtbag

Though many people know Elisabeth Shue as Jennifer from Back to the Future II, they don’t recognize her as Chris from Adventures in Babysitting. A classic 80’s movie all about a group of teenagers, (accompanied by a tiny child Thor who Chris is also stuck babysitting) who go through an all-night adventure before the parents get back home. Sound familiar? This movie takes the concept of Ferris Bueller's Day Off and moves it up a peg in the most memorable…