• Karen Ceja

★★ Added by Karen Ceja

En realidad no era mi intención ver esta película después de los comentarios que escuché. La vi porque mi sobrino quiso dejarle en ese canal.

Lo único que me gustó fue ver a algunos personajes, pero creo que otras películas de Tim Burton son mucho MUCHO mejores. No sé por qué el afán por querer hacer otras versiones de esta historia a la que no tienen que agregarse más cosas.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 29 Dec, 2013

In several aspects Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton was simply excessive and the funny part is that I can’t say whether that’s a good or a bad thing. Visually it meant an impressive accomplishment regarding the mixture of live-action and animation in a way I hadn’t seen before, and concerning plot and characters anyone who has at least seen Disney’s 1951 animated classic must surely be familiar with them, the thing is that this movie is a sequel and…

• MrPootytang

★½ Added by MrPootytang

Having watched the Disney Alice in Wonderland and the European TV series, I had high hopes for this movie. Unfortunately, it didn't deliver in the grand way I wanted it too. Mad Hatter plays a more sizable role in this Tim Burton, unlike the other Alice movies before it. It doesn't resemble Carroll's book or its Disney counterpart much and not in a good way.The writing doesn't make much sense and the presentation is lifeless. Having so many favorable actors…

• Ryan Tracy

Added by Ryan Tracy

Not at all the dull, obvious tale of self-actualization the nay-sayers would have you believe it is; no, Burton's latest offering is actually a tale of self-remembrance and self-renewal. Indeed, Alice's jaunt to Wonderland/Underland is something of a homecoming for her, during which she endeavors to reclaim the daringness and perspicaciousness of her youth. Contains one of the best and most frightening scenes of the year: the Mad Hatter remembers, nay re-lives the massacring of his people by the Red Queen.

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Alice in Wonderland is so devoid of any passion that despite its toned-down weirdness compared to director's other works, the film is still very difficult to follow.

• Emmalee

½ Added by Emmalee

To say this is is the worst sack of shit that ever existed Tim Burton's overrated, pretentious film student ass would actually be an understatement. To this day it still baffles me that disgusting excuse for a film made 1 billion fucking dollars. 1 billion fucking dollars. Can somebody please tell douchebag Burton that it's his time to step down and let some actual talent take his place. This man is the definition of a cinematic whore.

• Derek Kaellner

★★★ Watched by Derek Kaellner 08 Jun, 2014

Burton remains loyal to Lewis Carroll's stories of the "literary nonsense" genre and presents a visually stunning landscape of wackiness. Johnny Depp of course steals the show - but this is not a movie for children, despite the Disney label. That is unless your children are interested in moats of severed heads and an exceptionally creepy Crispin Glover. Favorite scene: any scene where Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter interact.

• 24thhero

★★★★ Added by 24thhero

Mia Wasikowska is a revelation in a typical Tim Burton film, that is full of action, very fun and visually stunning. From a screenplay point of view, it could've been better in quality, but it could've lost that special vibe that makes Alice artistically different.

• j_as6

★★★★½ Added by j_as6

LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 This movie is my type of ish. This takes you to another universe . Watched it in 3D = amaze balls !

• Rob Hope

★★★ Watched by Rob Hope 10 Nov, 2010

Enjoyed the film, loved the cat and the caterpillar. Really getting over 3D movies and it's only my 2nd since Avatar. Don't think this film needed 3D to be honest.

• Mandalorian

★★ Added by Mandalorian

I want to start off by saying that I've been waiting quite some to time to see this movie. And I was pretty disappointed with what I got. I just was not impressed with the direction Tim Burton went with it. If Guillermo del Toro had directed it, I'd probably be in line right now to see it again, but he didn't so...Now don't take that the wrong way. Tim Burton's Wonderland, or Underland, or whatever they call it was…

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER

Performances aren't too bad but let's be honest who wanted to see a Gothic version of Alice In Wonderland.