• Hernan Fernandez

Added by Hernan Fernandez

Un desastre, pero lo peor es lo que le hicieron a mi querida Alicia. Ni hablar del bailecito final... ¡QUE MALOTA!

• Ken

Added by Ken

I remember in the fifth grade, my teacher would just show movies at the end of the school year when there was nothing else to do. I'm pretty sure she torrented them, on her work laptop. She was nice, but quite odd and often less-than-fully-productive. She also isn't listed on the faculty list for that school anymore. But anyway, this was one of the movie she showed, and the only thought I remember having while watching it was "Huh?"

That…

• davidehrlich

½ Watched by davidehrlich 28 Jul, 2015 3

watched for wasikowska work.

…may god have mercy on my soul.

• Jonas Layton

★½ Added by Jonas Layton

Even Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter couldn't make me like Alice and Wonderland. Sad face.

• zoe pearson

★★★★ Rewatched by zoe pearson 15 Jul, 2015

Great action live movie version of one of Disney's animated classic. It is so wonderfully magical. Tim Burton did well directing this.

• MichaelDelBay

Watched by MichaelDelBay 25 Jul, 2015

Blehhhh

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

Alice in Wonderland was a really fun wacky adaptation of the beloved fairytale.

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• Caleb Hamilton

★★★★ Watched by Caleb Hamilton 02 Mar, 2010

The movie starts off when Alice is a small girl having “nightmares” of Wonderland. It starts off kind of slow, but I like how Burton just seems to whiz past a lot of the boring stuff in Alice’s childhood. We meet Alice 13 years later, and we are treated to a vast 3D landscape. This whole scene is extremely boring because it’s a Victorian party complete with phony people and strange dances. Majority of the 3D doesn’t come into effect…

• Richard Horne

½ Added by Richard Horne

Fuck this movie. It was terrible.

• ericf129