• Stephanie Schuer

★★★★ Added by Stephanie Schuer

Like all Tim Burton movies this one is surreal and at the edge of reality in all the right places.

Known story, great actors and fantastic directing lead to an enjoyable movie.

• Tristiac

★½ Rewatched by Tristiac 30 Apr, 2016

Garish, ugly, plodding and charmless.

• Jordan Vohland

★★★★ Watched by Jordan Vohland 30 Apr, 2016

I remembered loving this movie in cinema!

read so many bad reviews about it so I decided to watch it again.

After doing so I still can not believe this film only got a 2.5⭐️ Rating....

Don't know what's wrong with Anne Hathaway but everything else is fine!

• Dempson Juvenal

★★★★ Rewatched by Dempson Juvenal 29 Apr, 2016

This is why I started this god damn marathon.

• Michaela

★★★ Added by Michaela

Not my favorite of the live action movies by Disney, but decent nonetheless.

• Zainal A

★★½ Watched by Zainal A 25 Apr, 2016

Alice in Wonderland was too plain, too simple, too flat..

• Diego

★★½ Added by Diego

Well. In honor of "Alice Through the Looking Glass" coming out, why not talk about the first movie.

Alice Kingsleigh is an outcast in Victorian England who is called back to a world from her childhood to defeat the oppressive monarch, the Red Queen.

On paper, Tim Burton and Alice in Wonderland seem like a match made in heaven, and this movie has qualities in it that support that idea. However, the product is a disappointment in terms of story…

• Chronos

★★★ Watched by Chronos 22 Apr, 2016

Okay this is a tricky movie, i'll get in to what i didn't like then what i did like.

- The acting in this movie was both good and bad, I've never seen or read anything else about Alice in wonderland how i can't really compare. But Johnny Depp was over the top as the mad hatter, and basically turned into a joke of himself. Everyone else was okay.

- This movie really doesn't fell like a Tim Burton movie,…

• William Tran

Added by William Tran

Sorely disappointing in so, so many regards.

• Yuta Ito

★★★★ Watched by Yuta Ito 20 Apr, 2016

Strange yet wonderful.

I don't know if it was the beautiful music composed by Danny Elfman or if it was the classic Tim Burton direction of the film, but there was definitely something with this film. At times, yes, the animation may suck (that Jabberwocky was a little unrealistic) and the acting may be a touch off, but overall I actually liked this film. Surprisingly.

• Joseph Manning

½ Added by Joseph Manning

An actual war crime. Tim Burton has given up, as has Johnny Depp. A film so utterly vile and insulting that it literally ends in a breakdance sequence. This is in an Alice in Wonderland film

• Willem van der Zanden

½ Added by Willem van der Zanden

... 'cause Tim Burton has drowned in the mischievous powers of 3D-animation. Where is my Edward Scissorhands magic? Where is my pulpy ode to Hammer horror Sleepy Hollow style? Where is my ludicrous Pee-Wee Herman spirit of adventure? Where are you Tim?