• Alasdair Connell

★½ Rewatched by Alasdair Connell 30 Aug, 2015

The next time I say, "Let's give Alien Resurrection another go," someone please, please blow me out of the goddamn airlock.

• Mr BrundleFly

★★½ Added by Mr BrundleFly

Me parecerá mediocre como peli, pero la tolero relativamente bien como relanzamiento de la saga y spin-off del personaje de Ripley. Ahora: la protagonista de esta película, pese a llamarse Ripley y estar interpretada por Sigourney Weaver, no es la misma Ripley de las tres anteriores entregas. Y eso le llega a aportar un toque refrescante a la propia película, pero también añade más de un momento vergonzante a la misma. Por otra parte, los personajes secundarios son más de…

• Conan Tan

★★ Watched by Conan Tan 06 May, 2015

It does not even feature Ripley bur a clone since she died during the third movie. I think they should rely less on Sigourney Weaver returning to every installment of the series and give others a chance.

• Goremaster

★★★★ Added by Goremaster

Despite the way they made up to bring Ripley back, the plot works. I was expecting a very bad movie, but it isn't.

• Raúl Cornejo

★★★★ Rewatched by Raúl Cornejo 22 Aug, 2015

Call, 7 y Joss Whedon

• Wesley Jacobson

★½ Added by Wesley Jacobson

The film looks great, but that's about it. The dialogue is at times laughable (reminiscent of Aliens in that regard) but the utter ridiculousness of it all it too much for even a teenager to enjoy. Watch it just so you can say you've seen the canonical four, but if you choose to ignore this and skip right to 'Prometheus' I wouldn't blame you.

• Steve Beckley

★★ Rewatched by Steve Beckley 18 Aug, 2015

With commentary from Battleship Pretension.

Great commentary on the Theatrical Cut featuring regular podcast hosts Tyler Smith and David Bax and featuring Jason Eaken, Bennie Arthur, Christine Ziemba, and Kyle Anderson.

"She falls into H.R. Giger's version of David Cronenberg's brain."

• Daniel Rodriguez

★½ Rewatched by Daniel Rodriguez 17 Aug, 2015 4

I never logged Alien 4 on letterboxd because I just wasn't sure I had seen it entirely - I caught it on TV more than 15 years ago and I was under the impression that I had never finished it. But I actually remembered most of it as I watched. Even though I remember a lot of scenes, I was also pretty this movie was fun, when it is in fact just garbage. Among other things, this is overly long…

• Chris Vallée

★★½ Rewatched by Chris Vallée 15 Aug, 2015

Nope.

• Gus

½ Added by Gus

The basketball scene is pretty legendary tho

• QDB

★★★ Watched by QDB 12 Aug, 2015 7

I was ready to eviscerate this film. I planned on ignoring all its defenders because they were surely unobjective Joss Whedon fan-boys. But after watching it, I can honestly say I’m a fan of this film. Here’s the Pros & Cons:

Some Accolades:

*The Characters-Ripley 8, Call, & Johner are the standouts of the film, but even the lesser characters are written to be likable enough for the audience to want them to succeed even though most of these “good guys” are…

• Timcop

★★½ Watched by Timcop 04 Aug, 2015

Somewhat mesmerizing and hypnotic journey, the conclusion of which feels wholly unsatisfactory. Like a lot of fun but mostly empty calories.

If I were to do a Google search, how much Ripley/Call erotic fan fiction would I find, a lot or a hell of a lot?