• Robbie G

★★ Watched by Robbie G 30 Jun, 2015

Not as offensively bad as Alien 3 but not much better.

• Steve Magoo

★★★★ Watched by Steve Magoo 29 Jun, 2015

Im sorry. I actually really liked this one. It was a good time

• rubengarza

Added by rubengarza

Cinematography masterclass

• ButtNugget

★★½ Watched by ButtNugget 28 Jun, 2015

Slightly better than the previous entry, but that’s not saying much. Still I must applaud Jean-Pierre Jeunet for injecting a modicum of fun, even though his style doesn’t fit well with the Alien franchise. After watching David Fincher’s overly serious borefest of a debut, the sense of humor on display here is much welcomed. Despite the poorly written dialogue and clichéd narrative by one Joss Whedon, I was also thoroughly delighted by the colorful cast of characters, many of whom…

• Tom Morton

★★★★ Watched by Tom Morton 27 Jun, 2015

Confronted by the usual mild panic when presented with the option of two different cuts of this film, I searched the internet for answers on which I should pick. The answer seemed, almost universally, to be "it doesn't matter, they're both terrible". Admittedly this didn't give me the highest expectations going into Alien: Resurrection, but - wait, what? In a series containing the endlessly grim showcase for terrible effects, Alien 3, THIS is the one with the worst reputation? This…

• alien426

★★½ Added by alien426

Nur noch ganz ok.

• PerseuEvans

★★★ Rewatched by PerseuEvans 20 Jun, 2015

Cheesy dialogues and a disjointed script reveal the creative differences between Jeunet and Whedon, seriously affecting the film. On the other hand, Jeunet's qualities as a visual master stand out, especially in some gory and disturbingly beautiful scenes.

• mcmully

Added by mcmully

I hate this shit.

• Fa5ila

★★★ Watched by Fa5ila 20 Jun, 2015

Como secuela llega un poco forzada y tiene algún que otro sinsentido suelto a lo largo de la trama, sin embargo resulta variada y entretenida a la par que grotesca y extraña con respecto a sus entregas anteriores aunque pierde parte del terror que estas tenían

• didi_macas

★★★ Added by didi_macas

Entretenida, con un leitmotiv que mola mogollón y la actuación enternecedora de Winona Ryder (que ahora mola más que antes) y la de Sigourney por supuesto.
    Si se consigue ignorar alguna que otra escena absurda y alguna broma sin ninguna gracia, esta peli se convierte en entretenimiento más que decente.
    La he debido ver como diez veces, cosa que no puedo decir de Alien 3.

• Rosp

★★½ Added by Rosp

Nota = 5

• Adamantius

★★½ Watched by Adamantius 04 Jun, 2013

An appealing film for anyone who wishes to watch the Alien Anthology, but with little reward. In this film, Weaver's role is uncertain. It seemed like there was a potential to deal with the question of cloning or the question of Ripley's identity as her DNA is now inextricably linked with the Alien DNA. How can Ripley come to terms with her new identity or develop her new found abilities as a human being-alien hybrid? The film is aware of…