• Erik Stolpmann

★★½ Watched by Erik Stolpmann 16 Apr, 2014

Ripley's got that Xenomorph blood to take control of this franchise and resurrect it. But nope, this is where the Alien series goes bye-bye into the bowels of space! It's funny because this film is not even that bad, but it just cares too much for Ripley as a clone and lame CGI that it feels so over-the-top. Had Alien: Resurrection given me more Ron Perlman face time and Xenomorph action, then I would have felt that the film would…

• cineedo
  • Geoff T

★★★½ Added by Geoff T 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• dellamore

★★ Watched by dellamore 13 Apr, 2014

I have no idea what went wrong. Alien 3 at least ended the franchise with death of Ripley, I thought and hoped back then. But the milking continued with this grotesque... ''something''.
    I haven't seen this until today, looks like it would be better decision to not spend almost 2 hours of my life for this.
    It actually could be a an average blockbuster if it wasn't an Alien film, but what we got is this absolutely bizarre film... In…

• Jonathan Cardwell

★★★ Added by Jonathan Cardwell

Ok in a 'not an Alien film' way.

• echthroi

★★★ Watched by echthroi 03 Apr, 2014

Not as bad as I feared...actually a little better than Alien 3.

• Patrick

★★★ Watched by Patrick 30 Mar, 2014

Not as good as the others, but it is still fun

• mo_shack

★★½ Rewatched by mo_shack 25 Mar, 2014

200 years after the events of Alien³ and scientists are no closer to salvaging this franchise.

• Naughty

★★★ Watched by Naughty 25 Mar, 2014 2

For a minute there I thought I was watching Blue is the Warmest Color when Ripley and the Newborn were engaged in a heavy petting session!

It's the kind of film you should publicly denounce with vehement disgust and secretly enjoy in the privacy of your own home! I prefer to embrace my insanity and go against the flow and admit this is a guilty pleasure!

Granted as an Alien sequel it's intolerable! As a stand alone film it has its moments!

• Sondre Hareide

★★ Watched by Sondre Hareide 22 Mar, 2014

Ahhh sigh..... Maybe if we squeeze a little harder we can get some more shit out of this franchise.

They really should have stopped at Alien.

Fucking greedy film people.

• Frank Future

★★★½ Watched by Frank Future 20 Mar, 2014

Man, just exactly how much did Paul W. S. Anderson steal from this movie for Resident Evil? Further thievery credit goes to AvP and Doom. Tsk-tsk.

• acanac

Added by acanac

it's that kind of awkward contemporary cinema which is somehow still prevalent now, but only in the sense that it's an incredibly awful blockbuster with the most indulgent of cliches