• Mattias Eriksson

Watched by Mattias Eriksson 06 Dec, 2016

What a booooooore. I didn't like a single character in this movie. Everybody is over the top and there is none of the Joss Whedon charm in the dialogue. Some of the effects are fine I guess.

• GarryMoore

★½ Watched by GarryMoore 05 Dec, 2016

Gross!

• Tobey Dumbraveanu

★★★ Rewatched by Tobey Dumbraveanu 05 Dec, 2016

A slight improvement over Alien 3 with some bold and creative concepts but not very well executed.

• 007FilmReviwer

½ Added by 007FilmReviwer

Special Edition: D-

"Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?"
    "I can get you off. Maybe not the boat."

Rant/Review

Alien: Resurrection (Special Edition) adds 13 minutes of new footage into the film which includes an alternate opening and closing credits (that are worse than the theatrical ones) and extended scenes of already rubbish scenes from this horrible movie that made me actually want to drink bleach and literally makes Prometheus look like the Citizen Kane…

• Mizatt

★★ Rewatched by Mizatt 02 Dec, 2016

I cannot wait for Neil Blompkamp to remake Alien 3 so I can forget about this film.

• Yeezus808s

★★★★ Added by Yeezus808s

A solid action flick and a major step up from Alien 3. It isn't perfect, it feels like there's a couple major scenes missing, but it's very well put aestheticized and it has some great performances.

• Lowell Greenblatt

★★ Added by Lowell Greenblatt

At least it's better than Alien Cubed

• Nick Brown

★★½ Watched by Nick Brown 02 Sep, 2016

I wish they could leave great movies like Alien alone and not make unnecessary sequels that can never live up to the quality of the original

• Ingmar

★★★½ Rewatched by Ingmar 27 Nov, 2016 10

"Earth, man. What a shithole."

• Tess

★★★½ Watched by Tess 24 Nov, 2016

Hi, I would like to purchase the grow your own Sigourney Weaver kit that this film advertised. Specifically, the 8th model. If anyone can point me in the direction of a distributor with international shipping I'd be truely grateful.

• eevade

★★½ Watched by eevade 21 Nov, 2016

Another disappointing chapter of the Alien franchise. This time at least there's some fun element thanks to a charming cast and the entire "cloning" concept was a good idea to re-inject some energy in the franchise and make it evolve (even though the creature design is a complete failure in my opinion) and change a little bit. The action is also better than in Fincher's Alien3, but the plot is pretty bad and the cheesy dialogues don't work most of the time.

• Modus Operandi

★★★ Added by Modus Operandi

Works fine, but only if you know you're watching a slightly surreal/comedic "re-imagining" of an Alien movie.