• Andy Swart

★★★★ Watched by Andy Swart 28 Mar, 2015

Believe or not I had never seen this film before. I purchased the Alien Anthology Blu-Ray set a few years back when Best Buy was practically giving them away trying to draft on the Prometheus hype.
    I put off watching it for years...mostly because the writer of this film, Josh Whedon, is an overrated hack and I despise pretty much everything he's ever done.
    However while looking up some information on this film I read that he hated it and…

• Jabberwocky

★★★ Watched by Jabberwocky 28 Mar, 2015

The last film of the original "Alien" series is the weakest, yet an ok film to watch. It can't match the greatness of the first two installments and it's not probably that good as the third one, but it "re-concludes" the story of Ellen Ripley who is now reborn and ready to kill a few more aliens.
    This film is ambitious, but is full of these cliches. It's weird to have Sigourney Weaver being a different Ellen Ripley than the…

• AJ Robinson

★★★ Added by AJ Robinson

Easily the weakest installment in the franchise due to an odd plot and the character of Ripley.....Not being Ripley. Somewhat Recommended

• Cactus Matt

★★½ Added by Cactus Matt

Some things are improved, some things are worse but generally speaking its still an unimportant and unneeded sequel.

• Shawn Stubbs

★★★½ Rewatched by Shawn Stubbs 25 Mar, 2015

This has a good story and some great special effects.

• Ben Hecking

★★½ Watched by Ben Hecking 23 Mar, 2015

Not entirely sure why this film was made or why any of the people involved in it thought it was a good idea.

It's utter nonsense BUT having said that Darius Khondji's work behind the camera is as stunning as always and the Aliens look badass.

Oh and am I the only one who finds the spawn of the Queen Alien at the end actually quite cute?

• SilentDawn

★½ Rewatched by SilentDawn 23 Mar, 2015 15

Let's say you're riding a bike. You ride by the local candy store, waving to the local elderly couple making bank off of the giving of cavities to children. You ride downtown, witnessing a live concert and the general atmosphere of a sunny afternoon. You ride by a local pizza place, smelling the delectable cheeses being melted and watching the delivery guy carry 15 pies stacked up on top of one another.

The day is perfect.

You join up with…

• Dan D'Amico

★★½ Rewatched by Dan D'Amico 22 Mar, 2015

Get rid of the Ripley/Clone nonsense and it ain't bad.

• CT_Sexybeast

★★ Watched by CT_Sexybeast 19 Mar, 2015

It's complete crap, but it's inventive and entertaining crap.

• Bradley

★★ Watched by Bradley 19 Mar, 2015

Alien Resurrection is pretty bad, but it's an entertaining kind of bad. This unnecessary sequel brings back Ripley 200 years after 'Alien 3' and pits her against more aliens and a new hybrid creature. It's a film that I will never defend if someone calls it terrible, but I enjoyed certain aspects of it despite this.

For some reason Joss whedon scripted this film more in the vein of his following work of 'Firefly' than an Alien film. This leads…

• Eric

★★ Watched by Eric 19 Mar, 2015

Schlock.

• GeekDroll

Watched by GeekDroll 18 Mar, 2015

Valiente montón de mierda.