• JoseIgnacioWert

★★½ Added by JoseIgnacioWert

Jean Pierre Jeunet se acabó tornando una elección más bien irrelevante para esta estirada cuarta entrega de Alien. El diseño de vestuario y los decorados se acaban imponiendo en una historia tirando a simplona. No llega a aburrir.

• Trent Walton

Watched by Trent Walton 27 Sep, 2014

I watched Alien Resurrection (AKA Slow Dancing With Aliens) so you didn’t have to: cl.ly/image/1V3d45432O3x/AR.png

• mrheston

★★½ Watched by mrheston 27 Sep, 2014

La primera película que fui a ver al cine sin mis padres fue esta, con 12 años. No sé cómo no me jodió la cabeza para el resto de mi vida.

• Gregory Sahadachny

★★ Rewatched by Gregory Sahadachny 26 Sep, 2014 4

Hokey. Boring. With moments of inspiration.

• Dion Kesling

Rewatched by Dion Kesling 21 Sep, 2014

Why do the aliens bark like lions? Biggest pet pieve. And that hybrid alien at the end?!? Whoever designed that thing should have tomatoes town at him at every opportunity.

• Danny Aston

★★★ Watched by Danny Aston 15 Sep, 2014

"sleep when you're dead, man"

• Mr.Potato Potatosons

★★ Added by Mr.Potato Potatosons

The c-c-c-characters are all w-w-wrong! I saw this and I didn't even know who the protagonist was. Jean Pjong what where you THINKING.

• UberReviews

★★ Rewatched by UberReviews 12 Sep, 2014 2

*Theatrical Cut*

It's quite sad that this is the only Alien film to be released in my lifetime (I was born in 1996 and not including Prometheus).

This really is a sad end to the Alien franchise, until it is inevitably rebooted that is.

It is bloody insane, the whole hybrid alien bullshit was so misguided, the CGI is piss poor and outdated to shit.

There really was no reason to bring Ripley back, apart from money. She was given…

• LiteYear

Rewatched by LiteYear 09 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Dan Smith

★★½ Watched by Dan Smith 05 Sep, 2014

I must have seen this film before, I thought to myself. I *know* I've seen it before, I want to see how it aged and how it compared to Alien and Aliens (Alien^3 is xenata non grata here).

So, thirty minutes in, I found myself wondering, how come I don't remember *any* of this? And then I realised it was because they'd put the first films into a blender a given the resultant mush to Jeunet to form into something…

• Ryster

★★ Watched by Ryster 06 Sep, 2014

Great trilogy's come in threes, so why did they make this one. All of the previous Alien films set up a mood and dark tone, this film throws it all away. None of the characters all likeable, Ripley isn't Ripley but a clone and even she's not likeable. The story of this film is awful and it was wrote by none other than Joss Whedon, I couldn't believe it, I thought the script and the story was terrible. The only…

• Liam Hathaway

★★★ Added by Liam Hathaway 2

A visually repulsive third sequel which proves to be bizarrely inept at the script level (as soon as the aliens break out of quarantine the entire military personnel vacate the ship, the character of Christie proves himself to be a crack-shot early on, but can't hit an alien 3 feet below him...). Despite these faults and its god-awful CGI, Resurrection remains a thoroughly entertaining science-fiction horror, just as long as your brain is totally switched off.