• Conan Tan

★★ Watched by Conan Tan 06 May, 2015

It does not even feature Ripley bur a clone since she died during the third movie. I think they should rely less on Sigourney Weaver returning to every installment of the series and give others a chance.

• Goremaster

★★★★ Added by Goremaster

Despite the way they made up to bring Ripley back, the plot works. I was expecting a very bad movie, but it isn't.

• Raúl Cornejo

★★★★ Rewatched by Raúl Cornejo 22 Aug, 2015

Call, 7 y Joss Whedon

• Wesley Jacobson

★½ Added by Wesley Jacobson

The film looks great, but that's about it. The dialogue is at times laughable (reminiscent of Aliens in that regard) but the utter ridiculousness of it all it too much for even a teenager to enjoy. Watch it just so you can say you've seen the canonical four, but if you choose to ignore this and skip right to 'Prometheus' I wouldn't blame you.

• Steve Beckley

★★ Rewatched by Steve Beckley 18 Aug, 2015

• Daniel Rodriguez

★½ Rewatched by Daniel Rodriguez 17 Aug, 2015 4

I never logged Alien 4 on letterboxd because I just wasn't sure I had seen it entirely - I caught it on TV more than 15 years ago and I was under the impression that I had never finished it. But I actually remembered most of it as I watched. Even though I remember a lot of scenes, I was also pretty this movie was fun, when it is in fact just garbage. Among other things, this is overly long…

• Chris Vallée

★★½ Rewatched by Chris Vallée 15 Aug, 2015

Nope.

• Gus

½ Added by Gus

The basketball scene is pretty legendary tho

• QDB

★★½ Watched by QDB 12 Aug, 2015 7

I was ready to eviscerate this film. I planned on ignoring all its defenders because they were surely unobjective Joss Whedon fan-boys. But after watching it, I can honestly say I’m a fan of this film. Here’s the Pros & Cons:

Some Accolades:

*The Characters-Ripley 8, Call, & Johner are the standouts of the film, but even the lesser characters are written to be likable enough for the audience to want them to succeed even though most of these “good guys” are…

• Timcop

★★½ Watched by Timcop 04 Aug, 2015

Somewhat mesmerizing and hypnotic journey, the conclusion of which feels wholly unsatisfactory. Like a lot of fun but mostly empty calories.

If I were to do a Google search, how much Ripley/Call erotic fan fiction would I find, a lot or a hell of a lot?

• Drummer

★★ Rewatched by Drummer 03 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Finally the last installment in the series. Thank god. This movie should have never been done, the series was nice and wrapped up and concluded, then they go and clone Ripley. C'mon already.

The aliens were better in this one than Finchers, which was really CG heavy and looks really poor now a days.

However, the new Alien at the end is totally idiotic and was a terrible design and the entirety of the movie is garbage. Especially since you…

• honorsphysics

Watched by honorsphysics 02 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I'm not sure how a few morsels of good ideas made it into this weirdly farcical parody of what I love about Alien. The Giger counter is as close to zero as you can get without changing the design of the aliens.

Usage of Whedon's "characters I never cared about" and "strong/odd/spunky female characters"