• TJ Duane

★★★★★ Rewatched by TJ Duane 27 Jul, 2014

I've seen this movie 10/11 times, and it's still scary as hell.

Ridley Scott, Ridley Scott, wherefore art thou good Ridley Scott?

• creepycharm

★★★★★ Rewatched by creepycharm 21 May, 2014

Alien is a film that I never can seem to get away from. I always enjoy re-watching it and continue to find myself interested, even if I know what to expect. This is probably one of the first horror films I've ever seen and I can still recall sitting in my grandmother's living room with my mom, hiding behind a pillow and sneaking glances at the t.v. screen. I suppose that it is for this reason that I stumble upon…

• Steven Savona

★★★ Watched by Steven Savona 27 Jul, 2014

On a technical level, the film never falters. The story, however, left me feeling apathetic towards the characters' fates.

• feedingbrett

★★★★★ Rewatched by feedingbrett 26 Jul, 2014 5

It is still one of the greatest horror and science fiction films of all time.

My previous review

• tejohr

★★★★½ Watched by tejohr 24 Jul, 2014

Ponavljanje gradiva #2:

Survival horor (jel to postoji?) sa odličnom režijom. Nažalost Aliena vidi možda 3-4 puta na nekoliko sekundi, ali po starim majstorima ne treba previše pokazivati što uzrokuje taj strah jer se može izgubiti na napetosti . Nasreću nema hladne likove kakvi se vole ubaciti u futurističke filmove (jel valjda u budućnosti svatko gleda svoja posla) tako da na kraju i marim za njih. Ono što nažalost gubi zastarjelim lutkarskim showom debelo nadoknađuje dizajnom broda koji i mi i dalje ostaje na vrhu, nema segmenta koji ne izgleda neiskorišteno i funkcionalno.

• tangytangy

★★★★★ Added by tangytangy

One of the greatest futuristic monstrosities ever created.

• Tyler Wilson

★★★★ Watched by Tyler Wilson 21 Jul, 2014

great sci fi movie

• John Lees

★★★★★ Rewatched by John Lees 21 Jul, 2014

What can be said about ALIEN that hasn't already been said? I've seen the film many times, and it never gets old, never loses its power to frighten and amaze. On this latest rewatch, it's surprising just how much film there is before that iconic sequence where John Hurt's Kane encounters the egg and things get horrific. But right from the moment we first meet the iconic xenomorph of the title, things click into full throttle and everything from that…

• MatthewLB

★★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

No one can hear you scream in space.alien. okay is this movie good or Bad well I can say it is good.this film as good visual effects and good score.

• Hydrola

★★★★½ Added by Hydrola

Just as Jaws is the icon of horror for the seas, Alien is the image of fear for space. It's the film that all other sci fi horrors will look up to and try to imitate. But none have been capable of matching its brilliance remaining the defining picture of horror in space. And it's easy to see why with visuals that hold up as well today as they ever have and one of the most threatening monsters put to…

• Austin P.

★★★★ Watched by Austin P. 14 Jul, 2014

I had a difficult time seeing what was going on on screen half the movie, but that was perfectly okay. Alien is a fun ride for anyone who decides to try it out.

• James Kujawa

★★★★ Watched by James Kujawa 17 Jul, 2014

As a first time viewer, there's nothing I can say about "Alien" that hasn't already been said, so I'll just tell you that everyone who told me that this movie was sweet is totally right.