• Reece Roberts

★★★★★ Rewatched by Reece Roberts 21 Sep, 2014

Best Climax Ever.

• AntonioSanAlo99

★★★★★ Added by AntonioSanAlo99

Una obra maestra del terror/suspense del genio Ridley Scott.

• Joshua Liles

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joshua Liles 20 Sep, 2014

When a film of 35 years of age can still unsettle you and make you tense in anxiousness, you know it's a good one. However the world knew that already. The best horror/sci-fi ever made? apart from its sequel I'm pretty sure nothing comes close. Simply beautiful in its production design, shots, visual effects,
    Script, everything feels perfect. The chestbursting scene was my favourite part among the many greats parts there are, and of course much love to Jones the cat.

• JC13

★★★★★ Rewatched by JC13 19 Sep, 2014

Film #3 of JC13's I Do Believe I Just Shit Myself September/October Horror Marathon

Ripley: "Whenever he says anything you say "right," Brett, you know that?"

Brett: "Right."

I've already reviewed this film and don't really have anything to add. Let me just put it to you this way: Alien is a masterpiece of Sci-Fi Horror. In fact it's just a masterpiece period. The atmosphere is incredible, the characters are awesome, the music is cool, and it holds up beautifully…

• Rob Reid

★★★★★ Added by Rob Reid

duh.

• Josh

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh 17 Sep, 2014

One of my top 5 movies of all time. Rewatched to prepare for the upcoming video game "Alien: Isolation" - as if I could even get more pumped up for that.

There is no better form of science fiction visual aesthetic than this. The late 70s gritty, grimy, rusty vision with all of its unnecessary flashing lights and clunky control interfaces - it's just perfect. The musical score is phenomenal, and the sound design is terrific. No amount of expensive…

• Logan B. Anderson

★★★★½ Added by Logan B. Anderson

Had the chance to actually see this in a movie theater quite recently, and the low rumbles and the atmosphere still hold up. Few movies can provoke absolute fear, a sense dulled by years of average and less than average horror movies, this is the one that makes you realize you have blood coursing in your veins when the tension ramps up, especially in the last 30 minutes.

• John

★★★½ Watched by John 16 Sep, 2014

A pretty good thriller. Definitely hugely influential (at least as far as I can tell) and some gorgeous shots, but nothing that really blew my mind. It didn't age very well, I think.

• Bishop_Henrikse

★★★★★ Watched by Bishop_Henrikse 16 Sep, 2014

Full of thrills and horror.

• Matt Thomas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 16 Sep, 2014

Utterly sublime. Seems to only improve with age. Flawless cinema. The perfect example of efficient, atmospheric, beautiful sci-fi. A film you'll never get tired of.

• Josh Franks

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Franks 15 Sep, 2014

Watched in a home theatre - big screen, bigger sound system.

Still the best.

• Sergio Ochoa

★★★★★ Watched by Sergio Ochoa 14 Sep, 2014

He tardado más de un día en deliberar mi puntuación de esta película. Me faltan estrellas, creo.