• Lucas

★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 06 Apr, 2015

This was the perfect way to end this series, back at the high school that started it all and having the whole cast back. Relive the older days but realize that you are not to old to have a fun time.

• jadecanard

★★★ Added by jadecanard

I had watched the first film but none of the intervening sequels but still found this fairly amusing.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★ Added by Jamie Rogers

Although it seems some gags are rip offs of many of the ones from the original trilogy, American Reunion can hold up all the great fun of the series, and it lets you know after all these years, that these guys still got it.

• Nick Box

★★★½ Rewatched by Nick Box 19 Mar, 2015

Just Rewatched this for the first time since it came out, and i really like it a great end to the Franchise and a lot stronger than the 3rd film

• Martin J

★★ Added by Martin J

Nostalgia sells.

• Grind_house

★½ Added by Grind_house

I'd say I laughed about three times during whole movie. Goodwill only gets you so far.......

• Jacob Fisher

★★★★ Watched by Jacob Fisher 12 Mar, 2015

Not as good as the originals but still very faithful and funny. I loved seeing all the cast chemistry after all this time.

• andrewshieh0712

★★★★ Rewatched by andrewshieh0712 07 Feb, 2015

The last installment sets a decent ending for the last piece of pie, however as the gang grew older, it kind of lost the immaturity and silliness that they brought to us in the late 1990s and early 2000s

• Liam Dillon

★★★½ Rewatched by Liam Dillon 07 Feb, 2015

The best of the three direct sequels to the original film. I probably enjoyed it more than I should. :)

• SethTalksFilm

★★★ Rewatched by SethTalksFilm 11 Feb, 2015

This is the third time I've seen American Reunion, and each time I find myself enjoying it slightly more than the last. Is it comedy classic on-par with the first films? Absolutely not. But it is a huge dose of nostalgia and it's quite fun for that reason alone. 13 years after graduating high school, the classic characters gets together once again for their high school reunion. As I mentioned, this entire thing is based on nostalgia, and the film…

• KMOKLER

★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Kevin: were we just as obnoxious as these kids back in the day?
    Finch: not us, our generation we were more mature.
    Steve stifler: check it out vagina shark.
    [Goes under water, girls scream]
    Finch: i take that back.
    American reunion quickly I'm getting it out of the way that I enjoyed this movie more than I enjoyed the original american pie which I also like but I liked this one a little better, now after all the mixed reviews…

• wbmalone

★★★ Watched by wbmalone 08 Feb, 2015

Old friends reunited. Slightly clunky but warm hearted and occasionally funny.