• Sascha Brittner

★½ Watched by Sascha Brittner 25 Aug, 2014

Now I have a sad. :(

• lstamp

★★★ Rewatched by lstamp 22 Aug, 2014

I still like this series a lot and AMERICAN REUNION is a fun, nostalgia filled addition.

• JPC

★★★ Watched by JPC 05 Aug, 2014

Tiene sus momentos y sale Sean William Scott. Con eso me vale.

• Carolinanz

★★ Added by Carolinanz

"Everytime I wanna shop online and I start typing Amazon, amazingcollegesluts.com pops up"

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 30 Jul, 2014

It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. This movie was a good welcome back to the american pie cast. The movie did make me laugh and all so gross me out just like the other movies did.

• cronic

★★★ Added by cronic

6/10

• JimmyP77

★★★ Rewatched by JimmyP77 22 Jul, 2014

Coasts along on my nostalgia and goodwill for the original trilogy but at times remains very funny.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★½ Added by Alberto del Rio Medina

Lograron hacer un Stifler aburrido. Y eso es lo que se le puede resaltar a esta, ¿comedia?

• Yvette

★★★½ Watched by Yvette 09 Jul, 2014

I really enjoyed it. It had the same humor we fell for in the first one and heart. The same characters we loved, just 12 years later, but you don't feel those 12 years. Nothing is awkward or out of place for the audience. Get it?

It really did make up for AMERICAN WEDDING which didn't have Oz. Lance explained why---It was originally just a script for a random movie, but then it was decided to be made into an American Pie movie. Oz could have been a guest at the wedding? Flew in last minute. Not asking for much.

• Patrick Campbell

★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick Campbell 14 Jul, 2014

"Don't mess with the class of 99, bitch!"

It's rare for a series that turns direct-to-video to turn the tide around and head back to theaters. But somehow, the American Pie franchise, which had been regulated to a string of in-name-only spin-offs somehow came back from the grave, and made a triumphant return for a real fourth slice of pie, in 2012's American Reunion. The film reunites the entire cast of the original film, as they come back together for…

• Dave O'Driscoll

★★★ Rewatched by Dave O'Driscoll 11 Jul, 2014

I was sat on the couch last Friday night, too lazy to move.

Just as I was considering going to bed "American Reunion" started. I had already seen it in the cinema but I left it on for a few minutes while I checked my Twitter account.

Next thing I knew, I was watching the film.

The first "American Pie" film really struck a chord with me and some of my friends. We saw it together, we were the same…

• RandomMr411

★★★★ Rewatched by RandomMr411 09 Jul, 2014

Admiring its flaws, American Reunion is still a hilarious and well done conclusion to a great franchise.