• Ben Dugan

★★ Watched by Ben Dugan 13 Sep, 2014

In high school I had a passing liking of the first two "American Pie" movies. They weren't anything special but unlike most comedies of their sort they didn't have any strong hatred for their characters. I kind of forgot all about them as I got older, to be honest.
    Then I came across this on TV and just sort of got stuck watching it. It felt like a reunion. Seeing people you thought were perfectly pleasant but hadn't though of…

• Sara Williams

½ Watched by Sara Williams 13 Sep, 2014

It's all about misogyny and sexism. Terrible, terrible characters. Terrible acting, too. Terrible is the word that fits the film best.
    Utterly disgusting and a hell to sit through.

• JaySalahi

★★ Watched by JaySalahi 17 Nov, 2012

C (73)

• Eli

★★★★ Watched by Eli 29 Aug, 2014

I recently rewatched the first three and was surprised by how good this one was. I think this might be the best of the sequels!
    It started off a bit on the slow side, but once the whole crew finally made it on screen it was pure gold. And that's what I loved about it too, everyone was there. Even Natasha Lyonne, even Nadia, even the Sherminator, even the MILF guy, and even the other MILF guy! It was great…

• Sascha Brittner

★½ Watched by Sascha Brittner 25 Aug, 2014

Now I have a sad. :(

• lstamp

★★★ Rewatched by lstamp 22 Aug, 2014

I still like this series a lot and AMERICAN REUNION is a fun, nostalgia filled addition.

• JPC

★★★ Watched by JPC 05 Aug, 2014

Tiene sus momentos y sale Sean William Scott. Con eso me vale.

• Carolinanz

★★ Added by Carolinanz

"Everytime I wanna shop online and I start typing Amazon, amazingcollegesluts.com pops up"

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 30 Jul, 2014

It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. This movie was a good welcome back to the american pie cast. The movie did make me laugh and all so gross me out just like the other movies did.

• cronic

★★★ Added by cronic

6/10

• JimmyP77

★★★ Rewatched by JimmyP77 22 Jul, 2014

Coasts along on my nostalgia and goodwill for the original trilogy but at times remains very funny.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★½ Added by Alberto del Rio Medina

Lograron hacer un Stifler aburrido. Y eso es lo que se le puede resaltar a esta, ¿comedia?