• JimmyP77

★★★ Rewatched by JimmyP77 22 Jul, 2014

Coasts along on my nostalgia and goodwill for the original trilogy but at times remains very funny.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★½ Added by Alberto del Rio Medina

Lograron hacer un Stifler aburrido. Y eso es lo que se le puede resaltar a esta, ¿comedia?

• Yvette

★★★½ Watched by Yvette 09 Jul, 2014

I really enjoyed it. It had the same humor we fell for in the first one and heart. The same characters we loved, just 12 years later, but you don't feel those 12 years. Nothing is awkward or out of place for the audience. Get it?

It really did make up for AMERICAN WEDDING which didn't have Oz. Lance explained why---It was originally just a script for a random movie, but then it was decided to be made into an American Pie movie. Oz could have been a guest at the wedding? Flew in last minute. Not asking for much.

• Patrick Campbell

★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick Campbell 14 Jul, 2014

"Don't mess with the class of 99, bitch!"

It's rare for a series that turns direct-to-video to turn the tide around and head back to theaters. But somehow, the American Pie franchise, which had been regulated to a string of in-name-only spin-offs somehow came back from the grave, and made a triumphant return for a real fourth slice of pie, in 2012's American Reunion. The film reunites the entire cast of the original film, as they come back together for…

• Dave O'Driscoll

★★★ Rewatched by Dave O'Driscoll 11 Jul, 2014

I was sat on the couch last Friday night, too lazy to move.

Just as I was considering going to bed "American Reunion" started. I had already seen it in the cinema but I left it on for a few minutes while I checked my Twitter account.

Next thing I knew, I was watching the film.

The first "American Pie" film really struck a chord with me and some of my friends. We saw it together, we were the same…

• randommr411

★★★★ Rewatched by randommr411 09 Jul, 2014

Admiring its flaws, American Reunion is still a hilarious and well done conclusion to a great franchise.

• Wayne Simon

★★½ Added by Wayne Simon

While it retains some of the charm of the first American Pie, everything else is pretty much as diluted as the other sequels. A movie that runs purely on nostalgia (it's been 10 years? How the hell do they look the same?!) and the fact that the film reflects the central theme: it's a bit more grown-up and mature, but not by much. Some things never change.

The relatively high score reflects the fact that this will be a fun nostalgic trip for those who grew up watching the American Pie series. I doubt it's much a movie for someone who's new to the franchise.

• Martin Scherer

★★★½ Watched by Martin Scherer 08 Jun, 2014

Had the charm if the first, which was nice to see.

• Samuel Márquez Rosado

★★½ Rewatched by Samuel Márquez Rosado 27 May, 2014

La última entrega de esta fatigada saga consiguió salir de la debacle de espantosa calidad fílmica de las anteriores, aunque no por ello sea una gran película.

Mi mayor problema con ella no es su comedia, ya vista y cansada en cientos de ocasiones, sino el hecho de que no me creo a los personajes, algo que era el punto fuerte en la primera.

Su nivel técnico y actoral es aceptable, simplemente eso, y por desgracia la magia cómica de las dos primeras casi ha desaparecido, a pesar de que nos brindan algunos momentos de lucidez.

• Simon Smith

★★★½ Watched by Simon Smith 06 Jun, 2014

It's like catching up with old friends. Everyone returns which is amazing and although there's some people I'd have liked to have seen a bit more of than others, it's great to have all the characters back. The situations are still as crass as ever and there's plenty of nods to previous main cannon pies.
    Drinking Game: "OH LOOK ITS SO AND SO!!"
    Bottom Line: A lovely end to a right of passage for 90's teens.

• Justin Cislo

★½ Watched by Justin Cislo 01 Jun, 2014

Have not watched one in this series since AMERICAN PIE (I'm counting all those straight to video gems as part of the canon), but I'm just so curious as to what could possibly happen at the...13 year reunion. Not surprisingly, the fact that the gang is all back together for the 13 reunion is pretty much the funniest joke in the whole film. I'm hoping the that the $56M haul on $50M budget will keep us from having to endure AMERICAN GRANDPARENTS.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

If there were any loose ends remaining from all of the previous American Pie movies, this certainly tied them up nicely. There are some excellent “payback” moments, too. Great to see how the kids aged, some married, some with kids, some divorced, others out of the closet, and of course Stifler remains the Stifmeister. The beer cooler scene may not reach the dark humor level of Jim’s original “pie” scene, but it is definitely memorable in a gross sort of way. Now let’s lay this series to rest, please. The jokes have all been told.