• Roger Joseph Ebert

★★★½ Added by Roger Joseph Ebert

Has Stifler's mom spent the last 13 years upstairs in her room, reclining on her chaise lounge, occasionally touching up her pink lipstick and waiting for one of her son's young friends to wander into her lair? I'm growing concerned for America's most iconic mother. When she made her first appearance in the "American Pie" movies, she landed like a blond bombshell. This time, when her son throws a party downstairs, and she still looks and behaves exactly the same,…

• jdetrick

★★★ Watched by jdetrick 17 Apr, 2014

I like the actors and actresses in this movie, and on the rare occasions when they get to talk like adults and deal with real issues, this is a good film. Sadly, they spend much of their time doing variations on jokes that are over ten years old, and these performers deserve better. Still, I have to admit to some nostalgia and happiness in seeing the cast reunited.

• Parker

★★★ Watched by Parker 16 Apr, 2014

The gags seem a little more contrived this time around and so much of what's going on with Chris Kline, the short guy and Finch is cliche and lame.

But, Stifler and Jim's Dad are still pretty funny. Also, John Cho's stuff is surprisingly hilarious. And Alyson Hannigan in those outfits near the end? I had to slowly dab beads of sweat from my brow with a handkerchief.

• Brian_M

★★★★½ Watched by Brian_M 13 Apr, 2014

Funniest film I've seen in ages. Seriously.

• Sc8lo

★★ Watched by Sc8lo 31 Aug, 2012

While watching this all I realised was that none of them made it big except Sean William Scott and even he was gripping to hold his place. Smell of desperation of them.

• Orange Fungus

★★★½ Watched by Orange Fungus 30 Mar, 2014

The end of my high school days were still fresh in my mind when I had my first slice of American Pie. Having seen all their theatrical movies since, I feel like I've grown up with these characters. Like them, I'm now in my thirties, trying to hang on to youth while being forced to admit that some things have changed.

The concept of the first film seems pretty natural. It was a movie aimed at teens, starting teens, doing…

• Ezra Cubero

★★★★ Watched by Ezra Cubero 22 Mar, 2012

Even though the film suffers from a third act that drags more than it should, AMERICAN REUNION still delivers plenty of laugh out loud moments that are sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied.

• Micha

★★★ Watched by Micha 11 Mar, 2014

Everyone growing up with the American Pie franchise had its fun with the movies. None of them is really good, but they offer some simple and dirty entertainment.
    Years later watching American Reunion creating a nostalgic flashback for the fictional chracters and for the viewer itself.
    No milestone in cinema history, but surely a good conclusion to an succesfull franchise in the field of kinky coming of age movies.

• Tom Bannatyne

Watched by Tom Bannatyne 06 Mar, 2014

'Did you just refer to yourself as the Stifmeister? 'Cause that's, like, the lamest name ever.'

Given the previous theatrical releases in the American Pie franchise (let alone the straight to DVD fare), it is hard to expect much from American Reunion. So you get exactly what you expect. It is American. And there is a reunion. There are some jokes, and more attempts at jokes. Some nudity and some swearing and various episodes involving various bodily functions. The audience…

• Ian Woolstencroft

★★½ Watched by Ian Woolstencroft 13 Feb, 2014

Warmed up leftovers can be nice but never as good as freshly baked pie.

• Ruby

★★½ Watched by Ruby 10 Feb, 2014

ah, finally I'm mature enough at the age of 23 to get sex humor aimed at 13 year olds, maybe by 2076 I'll have good taste in movies

• stevenfisher22

★★★★½ Rewatched by stevenfisher22 02 Feb, 2014

American Reunion - 9/10. I unabashedly love this movie. It surpasses the original into something so meaningful and funny, at least to me.