• Grant Larsen

★★★½ Watched by Grant Larsen 23 May, 2015

Series is complete!

• Robyn

★½ Watched by Robyn 10 May, 2015 3

watched all of this for natasha lyonne.

• Alex Kozak

★★★½ Added by Alex Kozak

David O. Russell… where the heck did you come from???

I mean seriously! 10 years ago, he was just the crazy dude who got in a fight with Lily Tomlin on the set of ‘I Heart Huckabees’. 15 years ago, same thing, except it was George Clooney and ‘Three Kings’.

His on set antics were notoriously insane, so much so that I didn’t actually care to see his work. I didn’t enjoy ‘Three Kings’ and I never actually saw ‘I…

• tacomapmogul

½ Watched by tacomapmogul 08 Apr, 2012

Further proof that everyone from this series is a terrible actor.

• Lucas

★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 06 Apr, 2015

This was the perfect way to end this series, back at the high school that started it all and having the whole cast back. Relive the older days but realize that you are not to old to have a fun time.

• jadecanard

★★★ Added by jadecanard

I had watched the first film but none of the intervening sequels but still found this fairly amusing.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★ Added by Jamie Rogers

Although it seems some gags are rip offs of many of the ones from the original trilogy, American Reunion can hold up all the great fun of the series, and it lets you know after all these years, that these guys still got it.

• Nick Box

★★★½ Rewatched by Nick Box 19 Mar, 2015

Just Rewatched this for the first time since it came out, and i really like it a great end to the Franchise and a lot stronger than the 3rd film

• Grind_house

★½ Added by Grind_house

I'd say I laughed about three times during whole movie. Goodwill only gets you so far.......

• Jacob Fisher

★★★★ Watched by Jacob Fisher 12 Mar, 2015

Not as good as the originals but still very faithful and funny. I loved seeing all the cast chemistry after all this time.

• andrewshieh0712

★★★★ Rewatched by andrewshieh0712 07 Feb, 2015

The last installment sets a decent ending for the last piece of pie, however as the gang grew older, it kind of lost the immaturity and silliness that they brought to us in the late 1990s and early 2000s

• Liam Dillon

★★★½ Rewatched by Liam Dillon 07 Feb, 2015

The best of the three direct sequels to the original film. I probably enjoyed it more than I should. :)