• Zach

Watched by Zach 18 Sep, 2015

this was so bad! i didn't watch it by choice (if that even makes sense) sorry

• Mareks Smilga

★★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 05 Apr, 2012

Lielisks apliecinājums tam, ka snaudošu komēdijas franšīzi var cienīgi atmodināt. Daudz nostaļģijas.

• Bastiaan

★★★ Watched by Bastiaan 10 Sep, 2015

I probably liked it more then I should haha.

• Brandon Vander Hey

★★ Added by Brandon Vander Hey

Even if "American Pie" was a key part of your formative years (I'm sorry you sucked in high school), I don't see how simply re-telling jokes from that movie when all of the original actors are there to do it is really all that funny. It certainly isn't here. Anything that's new is just crude for the sake of being crude, and - like the original film - the funniest moments come from characters playing it straight who aren't at the forefront of this ensemble.

• Dániel Hári
  • MovieGuru

★★★ Added by MovieGuru

A good trip down memery lane for bringing back the original cast members for one last time. It did it's job to be nostalgic so it wasn't bad. Of course, flaws are apparent as they were with all of the films in the franchise but this one is possibly the most sane one from the lot.

And most importantly, it does its job well to give the franchise a fitting send off.

• SCC Overton

★★★ Watched by SCC Overton 23 Aug, 2015

Good fun all round. Does everything you want a reunion film to do.

• Jon Tucker

★★★★ Added by Jon Tucker

( A ) Great nostalgic trip w/ the old gang complete w/ a late 90's music soundtrack. Good that they got everyone to come back. Easily the best in the series. The AP movies were billed as these raunchy sex comedies but looking at them now I actually just think that they're pretty innocent movies about growing up especially as compared to how movies & tv are now. That being said Stifler taking a dump in that guys cooler as well…

• DiegoSanchez

★★★½ Rewatched by DiegoSanchez 01 Aug, 2015

Scream y American Pie, American Pie y Scream, estas sagas son de mi generación, son mías, no te metas con ellas, con ninguna de sus películas, bueno, con Scream 3 si, pero solo un poco, no te pases.

• alexbhades

★★ Watched by alexbhades 07 Jul, 2012

Sin ser un fan de la saga siempre me habían divertido bastante. Hasta esta.
    Decepcionante, sobre todo porque la doble moral estadounidense esta en este film demasiado presente.
    Como c... quieren hacer una película de teenagers gamberros y irreverentes con un montón de treintañeros que defienden la familia, los hijos, la fidelidad, etc, etc.
    Que cierren esta franquicia de una vez para que nos podamos quedar con los momentos pasados.

• Oliver Paa

★★★ Watched by Oliver Paa 26 Jul, 2015

Breaking News: This did not suck.

I have a soft spot for the first two American Pie movies and it was nice seeing the old crew back in action.

• Thomas Mariani

★★ Watched by Thomas Mariani 27 Mar, 2012

The gang's back together... but they probably should have stayed apart. This style of 90s nostalgia feels underwhelming to me, with the main cast still feeling dull and most of the other characters who used to be bright spots (Alyson Hannigan, John Cho, Jennifer Coolidge) seeming like they didn't care. The only engaging characters are Sean William Scott as the aging party animal and Eugene Levy as the straight laced nerd dad butting heads with that identity. Everything else is…