• SCC Overton

★★★ Watched by SCC Overton 23 Aug, 2015

Good fun all round. Does everything you want a reunion film to do.

• Jon Tucker

★★★★ Added by Jon Tucker

( A ) Great nostalgic trip w/ the old gang complete w/ a late 90's music soundtrack. Good that they got everyone to come back. Easily the best in the series. The AP movies were billed as these raunchy sex comedies but looking at them now I actually just think that they're pretty innocent movies about growing up especially as compared to how movies & tv are now. That being said Stifler taking a dump in that guys cooler as well…

• DiegoSanchez

★★★½ Rewatched by DiegoSanchez 01 Aug, 2015

Scream y American Pie, American Pie y Scream, estas sagas son de mi generación, son mías, no te metas con ellas, con ninguna de sus películas, bueno, con Scream 3 si, pero solo un poco, no te pases.

• alexbhades

★★ Watched by alexbhades 07 Jul, 2012

Sin ser un fan de la saga siempre me habían divertido bastante. Hasta esta.
    Decepcionante, sobre todo porque la doble moral estadounidense esta en este film demasiado presente.
    Como c... quieren hacer una película de teenagers gamberros y irreverentes con un montón de treintañeros que defienden la familia, los hijos, la fidelidad, etc, etc.
    Que cierren esta franquicia de una vez para que nos podamos quedar con los momentos pasados.

• Oliver Paa

★★★ Watched by Oliver Paa 26 Jul, 2015

Breaking News: This did not suck.

I have a soft spot for the first two American Pie movies and it was nice seeing the old crew back in action.

• silenttom

★★ Watched by silenttom 27 Mar, 2012

The gang's back together... but they probably should have stayed apart. This style of 90s nostalgia feels underwhelming to me, with the main cast still feeling dull and most of the other characters who used to be bright spots (Alyson Hannigan, John Cho, Jennifer Coolidge) seeming like they didn't care. The only engaging characters are Sean William Scott as the aging party animal and Eugene Levy as the straight laced nerd dad butting heads with that identity. Everything else is…

• Fish

★★★ Rewatched by Fish 11 Jul, 2015

And why not finish the quadrilogy whilst I am spacing out. 'American Reunion' is infinitely better than it's immediate predecessor, and reintroduces the whole gang from the isolating third instalment.

The franchise reinvents itself to relate to it's original demographic, whilst maintaining the slap-stick, ridiculousness that made it's name in the first place. The soundtrack perhaps suffers a little for this, but then, we all have to grow up and stop listening to pop-punk quite as much as when we were teenagers.

Returning a much needed enjoyment factor, American Reunion certainly was a nice trip down memory lane.

• nicksav

★★★ Added by nicksav

It's more of the same from the American Pie team, but the film's brand of cringe worthy toilet humour and its love for the characters shines through and makes this a worthy addition for fans of the franchise.

• Alexander Heff

★★★ Added by Alexander Heff

Jim, Michelle, Stifler, and their friends reunite in East Great Falls, Michigan for their high school reunion.

OK, this movie has no right being as good as it is. From what sounded like a horrible concept that was sure to suck coming after 42 other American Pie sequels there is actually an entertaining comedy here. There isn’t enough meat on the bone to give it a full review so I’ll just do a short pros and cons list.

Pros: It’s…

• Scott Kaczynski

★★½ Rewatched by Scott Kaczynski 25 Jun, 2015

When you're on vacation in Germany, you can't go to sleep, and you've run out of beer, there are not many alternatives other than watching dubbed movies on television.

This is how I returned for a second helping of Reunion Pie. This is not a great movie, it's actually barely a good movie. However, watching it in German made the film a little bit better. The guy they had voicing Stifler was perfect. It was a little high pitched, and squeaky, so that whenever he would say anything it was funnier than the actual dialogue. Shit-break's voice wasn't bad either.

• Paul Fleming

★★★★ Watched by Paul Fleming 05 Jun, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

A fun, expectedly juvenile in places, reunion with the original American Pie gang. It could easily have been overly sentimental but this managed to strike the right balance between comedy, sentimentality and juvenile humour while never letting the characters off completely; the legendary Stiffler actually comes across as sad here as he has seemingly been unable to grow up and move on.

It all works well though and provides plenty of laughs and being a huge fan of the original…

• IShotJR

★★★½ Watched by IShotJR 19 Jun, 2015

"Stifler's having a party tonight. OK, I know that doesn't sound romantic or anything, but remember our first time was at a Stifler party. You made me your bitch."
    -Jim Levenstein