• Brian_M

★★★★½ Watched by Brian_M 13 Apr, 2014

Funniest film I've seen in ages. Seriously.

• Sc8lo

★★ Watched by Sc8lo 31 Aug, 2012

While watching this all I realised was that none of them made it big except Sean William Scott and even he was gripping to hold his place. Smell of desperation of them.

• Orange Fungus

★★★½ Watched by Orange Fungus 30 Mar, 2014

The end of my high school days were still fresh in my mind when I had my first slice of American Pie. Having seen all their theatrical movies since, I feel like I've grown up with these characters. Like them, I'm now in my thirties, trying to hang on to youth while being forced to admit that some things have changed.

The concept of the first film seems pretty natural. It was a movie aimed at teens, starting teens, doing…

• Ezra Cubero

★★★★ Watched by Ezra Cubero 22 Mar, 2012

Even though the film suffers from a third act that drags more than it should, AMERICAN REUNION still delivers plenty of laugh out loud moments that are sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied.

• Micha

★★★ Watched by Micha 11 Mar, 2014

Everyone growing up with the American Pie franchise had its fun with the movies. None of them is really good, but they offer some simple and dirty entertainment.
    Years later watching American Reunion creating a nostalgic flashback for the fictional chracters and for the viewer itself.
    No milestone in cinema history, but surely a good conclusion to an succesfull franchise in the field of kinky coming of age movies.

• Tom Bannatyne

Watched by Tom Bannatyne 06 Mar, 2014

'Did you just refer to yourself as the Stifmeister? 'Cause that's, like, the lamest name ever.'

Given the previous theatrical releases in the American Pie franchise (let alone the straight to DVD fare), it is hard to expect much from American Reunion. So you get exactly what you expect. It is American. And there is a reunion. There are some jokes, and more attempts at jokes. Some nudity and some swearing and various episodes involving various bodily functions. The audience…

• Ian Woolstencroft

★★½ Watched by Ian Woolstencroft 13 Feb, 2014

Warmed up leftovers can be nice but never as good as freshly baked pie.

• Ruby

★★½ Watched by Ruby 10 Feb, 2014

ah, finally I'm mature enough at the age of 23 to get sex humor aimed at 13 year olds, maybe by 2076 I'll have good taste in movies

• stevenfisher22

★★★★½ Rewatched by stevenfisher22 02 Feb, 2014

American Reunion - 9/10. I unabashedly love this movie. It surpasses the original into something so meaningful and funny, at least to me.

• Justin Velasquez

★★½ Added by Justin Velasquez

This is the inevitable sequel to the American Pie series, a film which took the world by storm with the classic scene involving young actor Jason Biggs and... a warm apple pie. Technically, it's the eighth film of the franchise (there were some forgettable straight-to-video films that somehow were greenlit), but the first involving the original cast. The Great Falls High Class of '99 reunites for their thirteen-year "10-year" reunion, and directors Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg do a great…

• Mustafa

★★★★ Added by Mustafa

A great addition to the American Pie series. Good references from previous films, and a funny film all together. The actors maintained the same "wit" they had to offer when they were young. American Pie defiantly lives on, even after High School !

• Ryan Narc

★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Narc 24 Jan, 2014

I enjoyed it a bit more this time around. It's very entertaining with some really funny moments scattered throughout, and I honestly love seeing the original cast back together again. Still not as good as the first, but I'm seriously just satisfied that it didn't completely fall flat like I was initially expecting it to when it first came out.