• Janelle

Watched by Janelle 25 Apr, 2015

A fine film starring Marty McFly, Jaqen H'ghar, and (sadly) not Nicki Minaj.

Featuring such curiosities as projectile monkey vomiting, a highly flammable smokestack, and a miraculous anti-gravity waterfall.

• GoodBadAndOdd

★★★½ Watched by GoodBadAndOdd 18 Apr, 2015

With its terribly-CGId monster snake, Voight doing snake-Ahab all the way to 11, and ripe overacting from all involved, this is a dumb, fun monster movie that takes the plot of Creature From The Black Lagoon and grafts in a gigantic snake - and uses all sorts of snake species besides to carry on the snakey motif.

Rather good fun - Voight's wink seals the deal.

• Christian Katzorke

★★★ Watched by Christian Katzorke 17 Apr, 2015

"Triple A" Trash. I simply like animal horror...

• Kristen McLaughlin

★★ Watched by Kristen McLaughlin 08 Apr, 2015

It was like a shark movie but with a giant snake. So I enjoyed its ridiulousness and how bad it was. J-Lo girl make a good movie.

• NewOrder

20 Metacritic

Movies {A/14}

• Joe

★★★½ Watched by Joe 21 Mar, 2015

Jon Voight what are you doing with your face!

• Jerell

★★★ Rewatched by Jerell 08 Mar, 2015

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon?

• Jonah Chavez

★½ Added by Jonah Chavez

J Lo, Ice Cube, Danny Trejo, and Owen Wilson. What doesn't this movie have?

• edward

★★½ Rewatched by edward 28 Feb, 2015

BOX OFFICE. 💰💰💰 💲136.9 million

Jon Voight has the worst accent in the history of film making in this flick.

Saw this film when it first came out and I enjoyed back then I must admit but watching it now it hasn't held up too well. First off the cast is quite an odd bunch and pretty mismatched even for a motley crew of unique adventurers, Lopez and Ice Cube are totally miscast and out of place, Voight looks the…

• sweetbabyjames

Added by sweetbabyjames

Snakes Out there dis big!? - Ice Cube.

Not really much else to say.

DirkH's review kinda hit the nail right on the head.

• Jye Briscoe

★★ Watched by Jye Briscoe 25 Feb, 2015

I knew what I was getting myself into before I even pressed play but I still went ahead and watched the entire thing anyway.

Anaconda is a cheesy 90's horror movie featuring some pretty terrible over-acting by Jon Voight. This potentially could be classed as one of those "fun" films where it's so bad that you enjoy it, but I found myself rather bored.

• lv426

Watched by lv426 25 Feb, 2015

i came into this w such high expectations thanks to u assholes