• jaytsun

Yeah I dunno

• Jose Pena

• Tom Grey

★★★½

"Anaconda" is pure nostalgic fun. It's not scary, every performance is pretty weak with the exception of the incredibly over the top Jon Voight, and the script is really dumb but man if this movie isn't fun. It's such a bad movie with so many stupid things but man I enjoy the living hell out of it. This is such a campy B-Movie and one of my favorite ones. This has one of the greatest winks I've ever seen.

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

★★½

Anaconda is at times dumb, fun, nonsense; but at other times, it's dumb, boring, nonsense. There are a few very fun scenes that are completely dumb, but awesome, and the CGI is laughably bad, along with the performances, but the first half of the movie is just really boring characters talking, leaving me bored until the snake shows up. A pretty mixed bag. It's an awful movie, but it's fun in its awfulness at times, but otherwise it's just boring. Just kind of blah.
    GRADE: C+

• nathan smith

★★½

favorite accents of all time:
    1) john malkovich, DEEPWATER HORIZON
    2) jon voight, this

• Tristiac

Anaconda features Jon Voight's best performance which also happens to be his worst performance.

• hebrewhurricane

This movie is not very good, but it's very fun. Jon Voight was *fire emoji*

• Josh H

★★★

How did this movie justify sequels?

• smithjbran

★½

Jon Voight is the lone shining star in Anaconda.

This isn't a throwback to any monster film, and it certainly doesn't represent any kind of B-movie.

It's just bad.