• Jennifer

★★★ Watched by Jennifer 27 Jun, 2016

"Bitch" - Ice Cube (to the snake)

• RicaElla

★★½ Rewatched by RicaElla 26 Jun, 2016

I've seen this film before back when I was still a kid. This is the biggest throwback for me. Classic!

• Pascal

Rewatched by Pascal 22 Jun, 2016

La face de John Voight

• Airunh23

★★ Rewatched by Airunh23 19 Jun, 2016

Rating: C

• Khun Lay

★★★ Added by Khun Lay

I don't even consider it as a guilty pleasure. XD:D

• Benji Dunaief

★★ Watched by Benji Dunaief 17 Jun, 2016

"It's Jaws with a giant snake" -Andy Fickman, associate producer

Some people had a lot of fun making this.

• Jake Yardley

★★★ Watched by Jake Yardley 16 Jun, 2016

Fun film which is worth a watch at least once. Snek

• Keenan

★★ Watched by Keenan 09 Jun, 2016

Terrible, but worth it for Jon Voight alone.

• Robbie G

★★★★★ Watched by Robbie G 07 Jun, 2016

I have awarded 1 star per time I shouted "WHAT... FUCKING... ACCENT... IS JOHN VOIGHT DOING?!?!"

• Michael Schutz

★★★★ Added by Michael Schutz

Surprisingly fun, but definitely one of those movies that's so bad that it's good.

• bulletproofQpid

★★ Rewatched by bulletproofQpid 22 May, 2016

"Last time I was in water like this, I was up all night picking leeches off my scrotum."

One of those bad movies that one can't help watching, Anaconda is king of the bad puppetry mixed with bad CGI movies. The dialogue is terrible, to say the least. A lot of it is Spanish instead of Portuguese, which is what they would be speaking in Brazil...

John Voight is one of the worst bad guys ever in film. He seems…

• Silversaxophone

★★½ Rewatched by Silversaxophone 29 Apr, 2016

Just so we're clear:

Anacondas may occasionally regurgitate their food, particularly if the ambient temperature is too low or they are sick.

It is highly unlikely that there are anacondas even approaching 40 feet in length, but there are anecdotal reports of true giants (unmeasured, of course) over 100 feet in length.

Anacondas are very heavy-bodied and rely on the water to support their weight. But they do require dry land at times, and a 40 foot anaconda might crush…