• Jonah Chavez

★½ Added by Jonah Chavez

J Lo, Ice Cube, Danny Trejo, and Owen Wilson. What doesn't this movie have?

• edward

★★½ Watched by edward 28 Feb, 2015

Jon Voight has the worst accent in the history of film making in this flick.

Saw this film when it first came out and I enjoyed back then I must admit but watching it now it hasn't held up too well. First off the cast is quite an odd bunch and pretty mismatched even for a motley crew of unique adventurers, Lopez and Ice Cube are totally miscast and out of place, Voight looks the part but goes completely overboard…

• sweetbabyjames

Added by sweetbabyjames

Snakes Out there dis big!? - Ice Cube.

Not really much else to say.

DirkH's review kinda hit the nail right on the head.

• Jye Briscoe

★★ Watched by Jye Briscoe 25 Feb, 2015

I knew what I was getting myself into before I even pressed play but I still went ahead and watched the entire thing anyway.

Anaconda is a cheesy 90's horror movie featuring some pretty terrible over-acting by Jon Voight. This potentially could be classed as one of those "fun" films where it's so bad that you enjoy it, but I found myself rather bored.

• lv426

Watched by lv426 25 Feb, 2015

i came into this w such high expectations thanks to u assholes

• Gunnar Syrén

★★½ Watched by Gunnar Syrén 19 Feb, 2015

I am a glutton for punishment, right? Well, I must be. I was browsing one of my favorite DVD retailers website, and I noticed a box sets sale. One of the box sets was the Anacondas set. I had never seen any of them, but I knew about Anaconda. Not a good film, but with some good actors, especially Jon Voight. So how could a crappy film like that spawn three (count'em three) sequels? I was intrigued. Now, I'm sure…

• Julio Chuman

★½ Watched by Julio Chuman 19 Feb, 2015

O filme mostra um show de canastrice de Jennifer Lopez e Jon Voight, além de efeitos que envelheceram bastante mal. A falta de foco da "trama", que traz elementos apenas para em seguida abandona-los (como o personagem de Eric Stoltz, o moribundo imortal) faz que esse filme entre na categoria filme de monstro bizarro.

• Warriors

½ Added by Warriors

this picture was so bad i still don't understand why i kept watching it!

• Jack Caulfield

★★★ Rewatched by Jack Caulfield 10 Feb, 2015

Anaconda, a surprisingly fun creature feature, is a film that for me, has always been half-remembered in a late night, Channel 5 USA daze. It's a film you'll dip in and out of, maybe wait long enough to see a shoddy CG snake murder, but never one you really commit to. Well today, I committed and found a pretty great flick that includes an all-time hall of fame performance from Jon Voight, as well as some brilliant eunectes murinus action.…

• Craig

★★ Watched by Craig 31 Jan, 2015

Having heard much ado about Jon Voight's OTT performance, I was hoping for a spookily good-bad movie. Unfortunately, not even a scenery chewing turn could endear me to the right wing sleaze ball and, since he is the main draw here, I was left unsatisfied.

• deadmanramsey

★★ Added by deadmanramsey

38/100

• Leo Brady

★★½ Watched by Leo Brady 24 Jan, 2015

It is fun and bad at the same time, in the realm of a movie like Piranha 3D. Jon Voight's performance is a mixture of Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro. It is so distracting that it is impossible to not make fun of.