• Julio Chuman

★★★★★ Watched by Julio Chuman 02 Aug, 2015

Não deixa de ser singular no cinema americano que, para alcançar um final feliz, não bastava a volta de Martin para seu presente e a não morte de Doc Brown, mas sim um substancial ganho financeiro através da mudança de atitude do pai e a replicação da ideia de um self-made man e do sonho americano.

• James Gorton

★★★★★ Rewatched by James Gorton 01 Aug, 2015

I have to be honest, when I hear someone describe a film as a “feel good film” I interpret the phrase as if it is slightly derogatory. When I think of a feel good film I think of something that is light; a bit of fluff that will pass the time but doesn’t really provide you with a great deal to think about or get invested in. Watching Back to the Future today I realised that that is not what…

• KevinB

★★★½ Rewatched by KevinB 01 Aug, 2015

No need to review this. If you haven't seen this, you should. If you have, then see it again.

• Michiel Venmans

★★★★ Watched by Michiel Venmans 31 Jul, 2015 2

Naar aanleiding van het samenhokken met Daan heb ik eindelijk Back to the Future gezien.

Alhoewel ik geen grote fan/interesse heb in tijdreizen en het zelf maar occasioneel doe heb ik me prima geamuseerd. Zelfs de kleinere broer kunnen aantrekken die hem al gezien had en er luidkeels mee kon lachen.

Trouwens heel indrukwekkend hoe Doc in het begin ongeloofelijk simpel het principe van tijdreizen aan de kijker kan uitleggen.

Favoriete scenes: Marty meets Young Mum en Johnny B Good

• Paul Boyne

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Boyne 28 Jul, 2015

The science fiction conceit is a lot of fun, and it’s certainly satisfying to watch the film as an adventure story in which a young man outsmarts all the forces arrayed against him and manages the impossible, but the real meat of the film, the “high concept” hook that sets it apart, is a child going back in time to see what his parents were like at his age. The overall joke isn’t exactly revolutionary, but it rings true: Marty…

• Chris Vallée

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Vallée 29 Jul, 2015

I'm not even sure where to begin reviewing a classic of this magnitude. It's the perfect intersection of 80's teen comedy, with a fun sci-fi flare and a whole lot of heart.

• Audiences Everywhere

★★★★½ Added by Audiences Everywhere

"Back to the Future is not reserved merely for time travel aficionados. Its universal characters and trip into the past is an unparalleled adventure, which makes the film well worth watching 30 years into the future."

Read Teaira Lacson's full retrospective.

• David Walters

★★★★★ Watched by David Walters 28 Jul, 2015

Just the best.

• AmandaJohns

½ Added by AmandaJohns

Ok so an old crazy man and Alex p. Keaton drive an ugly car back to the future to change stuff. I seem to recall a big clock and some cords that don't reach. If I could go into the past and stop this movie from ever being made so that I wouldn't have been forced to watch it I would. I actually like Michael J Fox though, not young Michael J Fox I like him now that's he's aged a bit and got hot.

• Erasmus Craven

★★★★★ Watched by Erasmus Craven 17 Jul, 2015

El día de mi boda, después de hacernos las fotos y volver a unirnos al resto de invitados (que se papearon todos los canapés mientras tanto) la música que sonó fue el tema principal de Regreso al Fututo. Esto es un clásico en casa de los Craven, un MUST.
    Hace 30 añazos de su estreno y no necesita remake, actualización ni Special Edition con más efectos especiales. Es perfecta tal y como esta. Aventura, humor, personajes con chispa y una…

• Jordi Ararà

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordi Ararà 26 Jul, 2015 2

La millor comèdia de tots els temps.
    La millor comèdia romàntica de tots els temps.
    La millor comèdia romàntica de ciència-ficció de tots els temps.
    La millor comèdia romàntica de ciència-ficció amb número musical de tots els temps.
    ...
    i podria no acabar mai més.

• Derick Armijo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Derick Armijo 25 Jul, 2015

Movies should always be seen on the lawn of one of the characters.