• Dangermoose

★★★★★ Added by Dangermoose

First watching this as a kid this movie was the best thing I had ever seen!

• Malcolm

★★★★½ Watched by Malcolm 25 Apr, 2015

One of the few family movies that is the perfect meaning of entertainment. It is that, and only that.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

• noveltyhat

★★★★½ Rewatched by noveltyhat 25 Apr, 2015

this movie is a series of perfect moments. with the exception of the completely random second rapist (post-biff) at the dance. i get that the movie needs an extra kick at that moment so marty's victory doesn't feel easy, but it's just way too coincidental and way too much rape. i think you could just cut to doc and the clock.

other things i noticed this time:
    - someone else (i forget) pointed this out and they're so right: the…

• Brian McLain

★★★½ Rewatched by Brian McLain 24 Apr, 2015 1

Yeah, it's one of the few films from my childhood that still hold up. You can attribute that, I think, to the actors and the script - it's still a compelling story and Michael J. Fox was a legit star. There's a few scenes that don't really work and it feels relatively minor next to classics like E.T. and Raiders of the Lost Ark, but then, Zemeckis is no Speilberg with the camera. Oh, I noticed Billy Zane in the credits. Really? Now I feel like I need to watch it again to find him.

• sjc4ye

★★★★★ Rewatched by sjc4ye 23 Apr, 2015

Amazing as always.

• Jude Seymour

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jude Seymour 22 Apr, 2015

I know this movie has flaws.
    I don't care.
    I love this movie.

Here's what I noticed on this watch for the first time (even though I've seen the film countless times):

Significant: To underscore their similarities, Marty and his father repeat dialogue: Marty frets to Jennifer at the Clock Tower park about being rejected by music industry types. He's unsure he's able to handle that kind of rejection. Ditto to George, who says something almost the same when Marty…

• bluefunk

★★★★★ Added by bluefunk

LOVE THIS MOVIE I CAN WATCH SO MANY TIME I CANT GET BORED OF THIS MOVIE, there are times that i would think bout going back to the future to see how my mom and my dad come about lol

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

DVD

• Keystone

★★★★½ Rewatched by Keystone 21 Apr, 2015

A true classic.

• Christopher Rowe

Rewatched by Christopher Rowe 17 Apr, 2015

The energy of the performances, the writing, and the way it's filmed all paint a beautiful portrait of a certain kind of wish fulfillment.

• Nuno Costa

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nuno Costa 18 Apr, 2015

Viewed on DVD

As many times as I've seen Back To The Future, I noticed something for the first time. In the opening credits, the camera pans from left to right showing some clocks, photographs and framed newspaper clippings with the headline "Brown Mansion Destroyed" and "Brown Estate Sold To Developers".
    Dr. Emmett Brown had to sell his house to get the funds to build the Delorean Time Machine that requires plutonium to work, which he had to steal from…

• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Rewatched by willmoviefan97 18 Apr, 2015 2

Fuck you if you don't like this movie. Uncalled for yes, but it's not my fault you don't like this pitch perfect thrill ride.