• Daniel Toy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Toy 19 Apr, 2014

I watched this for the 100th time in my life last night. The movie is just perfect.

• PRY

★★★★★ Rewatched by PRY 19 Apr, 2014

Are you telling me that this sucker is NUCLEAR?

• Max

★★★★★ Added by Max

One of the most powerful theme songs (www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhHEttoJzg)

• Rakzz

★★★★★ Added by Rakzz

I reallly enjoyed this movie alll the science and these complex twist and turns , unlike some movies this ones never ends the moment you thing all is well theres another problem needed to be fixed ; I also love how all the films link so perfectly ; in a whole a great classssssic

• protonexus

★★★★★ Added by protonexus

a movie about me

• LiteYear

★★★★½ Rewatched by LiteYear 11 Apr, 2014

Last time I seen this was '96 apparently. First time seeing it in HD with DD5.1. The roar of the DeLorean's engine and the explosive time jumps had some fantastic sofa shaking subwoofer action. I was almost screaming "Do it again! Do it again!" like a big kid. I've pretty much scrutinised every scene of this film in the past so there were no surprises. It's all just as good as I remember it.

Watched this with Pradeep. He'd never…

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 10 Apr, 2014

I Like 1985's Back To The Future.

• Reystleen

★★★★★ Added by Reystleen

"Back to the Future" is just one of a kind and the whole trilogy to me is like one long movie divided in 3 pieces.

No matter how many times you've seen it before, you can watch this film over and over again and still be thrilled.

It will never gets old even when flying cars and hoverboards will finally be there (I'm still hoping).

Most likely this is one of the best movies ever made.

"Roads ... where we're going, we don't need roads."

• Guy Fawkes

★★★★★ Rewatched by Guy Fawkes 08 Apr, 2014

I wasn't sure at first if I should rate this as 5 stars but you know what, I can't think of anything wrong with this movie.

I'll get back to you if something comes up.

• nevilleee

★★★★★ Rewatched by nevilleee 06 Apr, 2014

best movie ever made , top 5.

• MoviePhanatic

★★★★★ Watched by MoviePhanatic 06 Apr, 2014 4

I have been watching this movie in parts and it's has taken a very long time in order for me to finish it. But I finally did and I honestly caught nothing wrong with this movie. I don't LOVE it lik other people do but I think it is a pretty entertaining and fun film. The performances are good, some nice visuals and music and a script that is both funny and clever. Direction by Zemeckis is also very good and thats really it. I don't have much to say but it's a good movie.

• Aldwin1