• androb78

★★★★★ Rewatched by androb78 18 Dec, 2014

Puede (y digo sólo "puede") que el factor nostalgia haya hinchado la nota, pero qué leñes, se la pongo por:

1.) Sigue funcionando tan bien como siempre.

2.) Tiene el mejor cliffhanger de la historia del cine.

3.) Es GRANDEZA de mi infancia.

• Jacob Kyon

★★★★ Rewatched by Jacob Kyon 18 Dec, 2014

"Where we're going, we don't need roads."

A classic sci-fi adventure mixed in with a nostalgic trip down memory lane. It's a little dated, but still can be quite as fun for first-time viewers.

• Kely Lucena

★★★★½ Added by Kely Lucena

Well thought, a great cult movie.

• oberonclove

★★★★★ Added by oberonclove

A good classic

• Steve Sandberg

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Sandberg 16 Dec, 2014 1

Beyond being just a fun-ass movie, I really love the sly ways Back to the Future approaches the idea of revisionist histories, both personal and generational. I also really love the triumphant moment when McFly stops disintegrating and strums that extra loud Earth Angel chord. That's an all-timer.

• jonti

★★★★ Added by jonti

Thoroughly enjoyable blockbuster that takes a style-over-substance approach to time travel, but doesn't compromise on character or plot.

After agreeing to help his mad scientist friend Doc Brown record a daring experiment, Marty, a slightly runty carefree child of the 80s, is accidentally transported back in time to 1955, where he unknowingly disrupts the timeline, prevents his parents' first kiss, which puts his very existence into jeopardy.

Back to the Future is constructed in every way like an according to…

• Matthew Legarreta

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Legarreta 13 Dec, 2014

I can't tell you how many times I've seen Back to the Future, but is easily in the hundreds at this point (which probably makes it the film I've seen the most, btw.) There's something about this sci-fi classic that just never gets old, and it's the kind of blockbuster I thoroughly miss. Take the now classic clock tower climax for instance; we don't get set pieces that small anymore -- now every big action scene has to have buildings…

• Birnheimistan

★★★★★ Added by Birnheimistan

First review. So I decided I would go for one of my favourite films. That way I could pick my rating and basically make it the linchpin of all my other ratings. So, in my world Back to the Future deserves to be a linchpin sort of film.

As action comedies go this film is pretty much pitch perfect. It has the right amount of character development, fun, swagger, charm, light-heartedness and depth. It doesn't try to be anything else but a romp, and manages to do so in style.

When you press play, you gonna see some serious shit.

• Vicky Griva

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vicky Griva 26 Nov, 2014

How much I love this film! I haven't seen it for years, but I have to tell you it is awesome in any way. The characters, the story everything!

• Daniel Alvarez

★★★★½ Added by Daniel Alvarez

Watching this again makes me hate George Mcfly more and more.

• samwunderl

★★★★★ Rewatched by samwunderl 11 Dec, 2014

DAAAAAAACK

• Chris

★★★★★ Added by Chris

The first movie I ever considered a favorite. Grew up on the franchise.