• Samantha Inzunza

>Production Design- 8/10
    -Sets & Props: 4/5
    -Costumes: 4/5
    >Music: 10/10
    OVERALL: 96/100
    GRADE: A+

• Désiree

★★★★ Added by Désiree

One of my favourite films of all time.

• Onlysteve1

★★★★★ Added by Onlysteve1

Best movie ever made in my opinion!

• Alise Dravina

★★★★½ Watched by Alise Dravina 22 Oct, 2014

Being a film student I kinda hate myself a little bit for not seeing this sooner. But not it's off my chest. Wonderful, just wonderful, comedy, action, drama all in one mixed perfectly. If I had seen this as a kid probably would have ended up as a physics student instead.

• JULIO MENDEZ LOPEZ

★★★★½ Rewatched by JULIO MENDEZ LOPEZ 18 Oct, 2014

Que voy a decir de esta joya del cine de los 80 , la mejor pelicula o mejor dicho trilogia que se ha hecho sobre viajes en el tiempo y paradojas temporales que se ha hecho , con una musica que no puedes dejar de tatarear , cada vez que la veo es volver al pasado

• Sean Summ

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sean Summ 19 Oct, 2014

"1.21 Gigawatts?!" (Typing it out does zero justice to how Christopher Lloyd delivers that line.)

I just got to watch this in theater. I was so excited for it that invited and shouted my whole family tickets and popcorn (which wasn't cheap).

Back to the Future is just brilliant. It's one of the few time travel movies I'll let pass. It explains the concept well enough without ever getting technical, it never takes itself seriously enough that you could be…

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 18 Oct, 2014

It's only been six days since I last watched this film but it is my favourite film so what the hell. This time, instead of catching up with the exploits of Dr. Brown and his troublingly young school boy friend on TV (it's a bit eye brow raising if you think about it), this time I cracked open my limited edition 25th Anniversary box set. It's great quality, the visuals are punchy with great depth and the sound is clear…

• Waterjug

★★★★★ Added by Waterjug

My favorite movie of all time it had a great story line and would recommend it to anyone no-matter there taste in film

• sarahc

★★★★★ Added by sarahc

Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★ Added by Jacob Gehman

A big brouhaha of a film. It's totally 80s schlock, which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective. It's the sort of thing that would have been mindblowing in theaters in 1984. Thirty years after, however, it's pretty quaint. Not a bad movie, but without that nostalgia factor, not a movie I can properly appreciate.

• VeganBen

★★★★★ Rewatched by VeganBen 15 Oct, 2014

Had a bit of a Back to the Future fest yesterday.

Still the greatest trilogy until Toy Story.