• Jim Scampoli

★★★★½ Watched by Jim Scampoli 26 Mar, 2015

A rewatch was due and I realized it is my number one favorite movie

• DeanoDuval

★★★★★ Added by DeanoDuval

gives me the feeeeeeels

• Cedric B

★★★★ Watched by Cedric B 24 Mar, 2015

Back to the Future is ridiculous, hilarious, outrageous, caring, exciting, and has limitless entertainment and watch-ability. The script is ahead of its time, but before its time. This movie is so revered because it has an engrossing plotline, characters that I would do anything to hang out with, but most of all it is incredibly funny.

There are some movies around the 70s and 80s that fall comically flat in there humor when watched today. (ahem, *cough* Animal House *cough*)…

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

One of the best screenplays ever written, and despite some dated effects it's got the spectacle to match.

• David Gutierrez

★★★★ Added by David Gutierrez

A fun, feel-good original time-travel movie with lots of adventure. It has become a classic for good reason.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★★★ Added by Jamie Rogers

A classic. Fun, adventurous, and original.

• Stephen Brownlee

★★★★★ Watched by Stephen Brownlee 04 Jul, 2005

An all-time classic. One of the greatest climatic endings in film history that leaves me in suspense every time I watch it.

• Aljosa

★★★★★ Rewatched by Aljosa 22 Mar, 2015

CLASSIC

• Daniel Scarpati

★★★★★ Added by Daniel Scarpati

The film that spawned my (and so many others) love for DeLoreans. That and it's a class science fiction time travel film with an all-star cast and timeless story.

• JuicyGS

★★★★ Added by JuicyGS

Question is why do they not make this family fare anymore...as Fox in his prime dances around the subject of time travel with the eccentric genius of Doc...once again it engrossed and recently I had the Cadburys mini egg joy of introducing my 6 year old to this gem

• EnricoSBen