• Martyn Perry

★★★★★ Rewatched by Martyn Perry 30 Aug, 2014 3

On Saturday August 30th 2014 we took a punt, ignored the bad reviews, and went to see one of my all-time favourites Back to the Future at Secret Cinema, London.

We had the rules to follow, the Major of Hill Valley had sent us the messages telling us what we needed to do, dress as if you were in 1955, sign up to the electoral role, get your “character” name and profession (I was Earl Crisp, Author for the Hill…

• natediggitydawg

★★★★★ Rewatched by natediggitydawg 30 Sep, 2014

It's been a while since I've seen Back to the Future, but I probably have a greater appreciation and love for it now than when I first watched it. It's a fantastic story that reminds me how much fun movies can have while still being "serious."

• Timothy Semenza

• Dionel

★★★★★ Added by Dionel

• Lukas Migas

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lukas Migas 30 Sep, 2014

I used to hate this... Why?

• fbroadbean

★★★★★ Added by fbroadbean

An 80's film which manages to beautifully capture the right side of 'cheese.'

What's not to like? Huey Lewis and The News will send you clicking your fingers from the very start and you won't stop smiling.

• ronniejewell

★★★★★ Rewatched by ronniejewell 25 Aug, 2014

• Gnske

★★★★½ Added by Gnske

• Matt Rice

★★★★★ Added by Matt Rice

One of the best movies of all time.

• Alex Owens

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Owens 25 Sep, 2014

I re-watched this 80s classic a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. I believe this is only the second time I've seen it and it's been over a decade at least, I'm terrible about re-watching films, and ended up liking it a lot more than I remembered. It hits so many great notes and there isn't a scene I would take out honestly. For better or worse this is the movie that defined…

• Leandro Henrique Dessart