• Chris Drake

★★★★½ Added by Chris Drake

It's probably nostalgia, but I sure do love this film.

• molly holbrook

★★★★★ Watched by molly holbrook 28 Jul, 2014

so much fun!!!!!!

• Paul Wood

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Wood 25 Jul, 2014

This is one of those perfect cinematic moments; when script, director and actors all converge to create a true classic that never grows old or fades with time.
    Filled with great gags and iconic moments, it never disappoints, no matter how many times you return. It's set ups and pay offs are so beautifully delivered that no matter how cheesy, they always raise a smile and give a warm, satisfying glow.
    Perhaps BTTF's true genius lies within it's economy of…

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 23 Jul, 2014

Marty Mcfly's loony friend, Doc Brown, invents a time machine in which Marty is accidentally sent back to 1955, the same year his parents meet. This is a true classic 80's movie with such funny and enjoyable scenes with Marty and Doc.

• Chris Gelderd

★★★★★ Added by Chris Gelderd

This iconic 1985 American science fiction film is directed by Robert Zemeckis, produced by Steven Spielberg and stars Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson.

Teenager Marty McFly (Fox) lives an aspiring but un-eventful life in Hill Valley, California in 1985. Dating the beautiful Jennifer (Claudia Wells) and coping with less-than-ambitious parents George (Glover) and Lorraine (Thompson) who are bullied by George’s boss Biff Tannen (Wilson), Marty seeks an escape with his scientist friend…

• Chiddaling

★★★★★ Watched by Chiddaling 19 Jul, 2014

How have I missed this movie for so long? I'll be honest, I wasn't big on the BotF trilogy and I thought that there would be no point in trying to watch it in 2014, as it will seem dated. Boy, was I wrong. I'm so glad I watched this great piece of film on a whim. Back to the Future has everything I would ever want from a movie. Great storytelling, iconic characters, intriguing dialogue and writing. And to…

• Alan Castree

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alan Castree 19 Jul, 2014

I've seen this film so many times before. It surprises me how fricking great this movie still is!

• ryguy

★★★★ Watched by ryguy 19 Jul, 2014 1

So Caker.. I finally watched this like you kept telling me too.

What took me so long? This is a great movie.

• Jordashe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordashe 17 Jul, 2014

Do we become assholes or something?

• Evan

★★★★★ Added by Evan

Childhood favorite.

• SilentDawn

★★★★★ Rewatched by SilentDawn 16 Jul, 2014 4

Even on an airplane, Back to the Future is still one of those films that can only be described as "comfort food."

It makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

• Ser Cleef of Urkel

★★★★★ Watched by Ser Cleef of Urkel 16 Jul, 2014

"Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the futuuuuuuureee!"

Yepp, I like this movie.