• Dave Evans

★★★½ Watched by Dave Evans 09 Jun, 2015

For some reason box office successes like Back to the Future are unlikely to impress me too much, often leaving me with more of a sense of "I could take it or leave it" than anything. This blockbuster classic is not as science fiction-y as its title and posters suggest. That's a good thing in my view, as I found the sci-fi and peril moments a bit boring and rather silly. I most enjoyed the 50s period detail and the…

• Anthony

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anthony 25 Jun, 2015

Back to the Future is probably one of the first movies that you think of when you here 80's. It was one of the biggest films then but how does it hold up today. Let's find out. Marty McFly is your regular 80's teen, his best friend is Doc Brown, and he created a time machine. When he accidentally gets sent back in time and his mom falls in love with him instead of his dad it's up to him…

• MartinM

★★★½ Watched by MartinM 08 Feb, 2015

Fantastic plot, one of the best ever written. I could do without some of the hammy acting and contrived dialogue though.

• Peter Pibson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Pibson 30 Aug, 2015

Watched at the Cambridge Film Festival on an outdoor screen.

An absolute classic that makes you forget you're sitting in a damp, drizzly field on a cold evening in the middle of fucking nowhere. The pacing is incredible.

Back to the Future will never not be fun.

• Adriii

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adriii 13 Jun, 2015

Enésimo revisionado, esta vez con la banda sonora tocada en directo con la Film Symphony Orchestra. En la mayoría del metraje no luce tanto como otras (ESDLA) con música en directo, pero cuando la épica se viene arriba, es de piel de gallina.

• movienerd13

★★★★½ Watched by movienerd13 18 Aug, 2015

Crackling with originality and filled to the brim with a perverse sense of fun added with a star making performance from a young Michael J. Fox.

• Ben

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben 29 Aug, 2015

Honestly, Back to the Future is literally perfect as far as blockbusters are concerned. It's everything a movie should be, and then some. Not seeing this movie sooner is probably going to be the one thing I regret for the rest of my life. It's amazing in every sense of the word, and I can't believe it took me my entire life thus far to ACTUALLY watch it. From the iconic characters, to the iconic plot, to a freaking time-traveling…

• TheFilmCave

★★★★★ Added by TheFilmCave

Back To The Future is one of the most fun and entertaining science fiction films in cinematic history. It's features great humor, likable characters and a very smart plot. Back to the Future will always remain one of my favorite films.

• Jordan McLaughlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan McLaughlin 29 Aug, 2015

UGH! What a damn classic! I get goosebumps during the dance scene. Amazing storytelling and... ugh.. perfection!

• Tarnished_Angel

Added by Tarnished_Angel

I liked this movie but everything and everyone it stands for repulses me and I recoil in cringe 95% of the times it's mentioned in any context.

• Brian Stack

★★★★★ Added by Brian Stack

After Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) converts a DeLorean DMC-12 into a time machine, his friend, high schooler Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) gets stuck in the past, thirty years earlier.

When Marty accidentally prevents his parents Lorraine (Leah Thompson) and George (Crispin Glover) from becoming a couple, he enlists the younger version of Doc to help restore the timeline and get back to his own time.

The amazing chemistry between Lloyd and Fox drives the movie, even though their relationship…

• Kamaya Ann

★★★★★ Added by Kamaya Ann

If you don't like this film, then we can't be friends.

Simple as that.