• alf025237

★★★★★ Added by alf025237

um classico maravilhoso que sempre passava na sessão da tarde.

• Oliver Moore

★★★★½ Watched by Oliver Moore 14 Nov, 2014

I don’t really know if there will be any benefit to me telling you just how good “Back to the Future” is. You’ve probably seen it and almost certainly loved it. If you haven’t seen it, you’ve almost certainly been told at some point that you are missing something pretty special. Perhaps I can help those who have heard it’s good but don’t quite believe it, your friends are right. It’s one of the greatest family movies to have ever…

• MovieMan23

★★★★★ Added by MovieMan23

One of my favorite movies, very fun.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adrian Zachow 09 Jan, 2011

Classic from the 80s, is charming, funny, and exciting. One of those movies that has a bit of everything and should please anyone. Lloyd and Fox provide unforgettable performances. Very memorable soundtrack both for Huey Lewis' "Power of Love" and Alan Silvestri's rousing score. New Blu-Ray transfer is crisp, the special effects actually look great on this transfer.

• kuski

★★★★½ Added by kuski 1

A "scientist" with a cocaine addiction named Doc Brown invents time travel through a modified Delorean. In order to do such a crazy thing, he has to steal plutonium from Libyan terrorists. This mistake creates a serious threat to the space-time continuum. Luckily, for some bizarre and completely unexplained reason, Doc Brown is friends with a high school student named Marty McFly. Marty uses the time travel Delorean and is accidentally transported 30 years backwards in time. Marty narrowly avoids…

• Andrew Nichols

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

So so cool.

• Ken

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ken 11 Nov, 2014

Checked to see if it was still amazing. It is.

EDIT: **Also watched, in a way, on November 12, with Jon Paula's live commentary** (I'm BTTF-ed out. But I still love it.)

• Ben Dugan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben Dugan 08 Nov, 2014

Somehow my wife had never seen this film. When she told me that I immediately stopped everything we were doing so I could show it to her.
    It's as great now as it has always been. Just a total blast from start to finish.

• Travis McClain

★★★★ Rewatched by Travis McClain 09 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Sean

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sean 10 Nov, 2014

You kinda have to suspend your disbelief when watching this film, it is just a movie and not something to be taken seriously. Back To The Future is a lot of fun and to me it's a classic that I've seen way to many times to count. So, Marty goes to 1955 and pretty much changes history, he's the inventor of skateboarding, rock music and Darth Vader. An extended version of that scene where Marty visits his dad wearing the…

• AYY LMAO

★★★★★ Added by AYY LMAO

what

• Greg Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Greg Robinson 07 Nov, 2014

First time watching this one with the kids (ages 11 and 9) - awesome.

Now why don't you make a tree, and get outta here.