• JULIO MENDEZ LOPEZ

★★★★½ Rewatched by JULIO MENDEZ LOPEZ 18 Oct, 2014

Que voy a decir de esta joya del cine de los 80 , la mejor pelicula o mejor dicho trilogia que se ha hecho sobre viajes en el tiempo y paradojas temporales que se ha hecho , con una musica que no puedes dejar de tatarear , cada vez que la veo es volver al pasado

• Sean Summ

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sean Summ 19 Oct, 2014

"1.21 Gigawatts?!" (Typing it out does zero justice to how Christopher Lloyd delivers that line.)

I just got to watch this in theater. I was so excited for it that invited and shouted my whole family tickets and popcorn (which wasn't cheap).

Back to the Future is just brilliant. It's one of the few time travel movies I'll let pass. It explains the concept well enough without ever getting technical, it never takes itself seriously enough that you could be…

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 18 Oct, 2014

It's only been six days since I last watched this film but it is my favourite film so what the hell. This time, instead of catching up with the exploits of Dr. Brown and his troublingly young school boy friend on TV (it's a bit eye brow raising if you think about it), this time I cracked open my limited edition 25th Anniversary box set. It's great quality, the visuals are punchy with great depth and the sound is clear…

• Waterjug

★★★★★ Added by Waterjug

My favorite movie of all time it had a great story line and would recommend it to anyone no-matter there taste in film

• sarahc

★★★★★ Added by sarahc

Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★ Added by Jacob Gehman

A big brouhaha of a film. It's totally 80s schlock, which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective. It's the sort of thing that would have been mindblowing in theaters in 1984. Thirty years after, however, it's pretty quaint. Not a bad movie, but without that nostalgia factor, not a movie I can properly appreciate.

• VeganBen

★★★★★ Rewatched by VeganBen 15 Oct, 2014

Had a bit of a Back to the Future fest yesterday.

Still the greatest trilogy until Toy Story.

• Alex Leadbeater

★★★★★ Watched by Alex Leadbeater 12 Oct, 2014

Fun. That is the best word. Fun. Started watching it on TV and couldn't stop.

• gdrozen

★★★★★ Added by gdrozen

What a great movie! Michael J. Fox really captured the teenager persona, even though he was no longer a teen when filming this movie. I especially liked the humor throughout the movie with the chase scenes, bumbling bad boys, crazy professor, and weird crush from mother to son. I think that if this movie is offered in theaters for today's youth, they should definitely see it on the big screen! What an adventure!

• targaryen

★★★★★ Added by targaryen

This is one of, if not my all time favourite film. Absolutely adore it.

Great story, lines that are so easily quotable, a fantastic casting, and a brilliant soundtrack. The 80's pushed out some amazing films, and this is within the top 5. Marty McFly, I salute you.

• Clay Bones

★★★★★ Rewatched by Clay Bones 12 Oct, 2014

Robert Zemeckis' Back to the Future for me is still the most enjoyable 100 or so minutes to come out of cinema.

For many of us we are transported to 1985, some even 55. For me it's the 90's and remembering the movie having the same effect it had on me then as it does now. This is cinema gold. If you are one of those fools that are yet to have their brain filled with the entertainment that Back to the Future has to offer then GREAT SCOTT you have missed out. A timeless classic!

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 12 Oct, 2014

Numerous filmmakers have attempted to construct a story and explain the most difficult and almost incomprehensible subject of Time Travel but the one that manages to nail it with surprising ease is Robert Zemeckis in this family action packed adventure Back to the Future!

This is one of my all time favourite films and is complete cinematic enjoyment. We follow the unlikely friendship between school teenager Marty McFly and the eccentric scientist Dr. Emmett Brown. As Doc reveals his latest…