• iamatheos

• Rohan Morbey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rohan Morbey 03 Oct, 2015

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 03 Oct, 2015

Whilst making a replica rear end of the iconic Delorean for our impending BTTF party I needed some inspiration. Time to hit BTTF just one more time.

Numerous filmmakers have attempted to construct a story and explain the most difficult and almost incomprehensible subject of Time Travel but the one that manages to nail it with surprising ease is Robert Zemeckis in this family action packed adventure Back to the Future!

This is one of my all time favourite films…

• Cythe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cythe 05 Sep, 2015

The future is coming!
    Re watched all these with my son still great, still fun, bloody great.
    Great Scott!

• Jourdain Searles

★★★★ Watched by Jourdain Searles 02 Oct, 2015

Yes, this really is my first time seeing it.

• Zach B

Watched by Zach B 02 Oct, 2015

I’m honestly not sure if I’ve seen this film before. I have a hard time getting around to beloved classics, but I found out that this was on Prime for the month so I felt obligated.

I decided right from the beginning that I wouldn’t get too invested in the film. I was pausing it off and on to do my laundry, and then took a break to study for a test. I feel maybe I shouldn’t have done that.…

• Michael Lawton

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Lawton 01 Oct, 2015

Never gets old

• Charlie Strangelove

★★★★ Watched by Charlie Strangelove 30 Sep, 2015

Back to the Future Drinking Game
    Take a drink for each instance of the following:

• Middle Eastern terrorists
    • Underaged drinking
    • Marijuana
    • Sexual assault
    • Physical assault
    • A black person is called a "spook"
    • A white person invents rock and roll

• HannahFadal

★★★★★ Rewatched by HannahFadal 16 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I saw this film a long time ago on TV. I am so glad that I got to rewatch this movie because it is SO GREAT. The story line is well followed through and is so funny. I love seeing all the struggles Marty McFly goes through and how he finally makes the past even create a better future! the imagery and sounds were so well done and believable especially considering the time it came out. There are many humorous moments as well as suspenseful times where you are just hoping that everything works out for Marty and Dr. Brown.

• lucaspmaf

★★★★★ Added by lucaspmaf

À frente do seu tempo. Não envelheceu nem um dia sequer. Um clássico.

• Loz Villalba

★★★★★ Rewatched by Loz Villalba 26 Sep, 2015

I hadn't seen this movie in years. Robert Zemeckis' coming of age tale of skateboarding and time travel is a classic that should be watched by everyone. I had forgotten how awesome this movie is. It never skips a beat. The jokes are spot on and while there are some questionable things about the time travel, its a fun movie.

Michael J. Fox does a fantastic job as Marty McFly and his friendship with Christopher Lloyd's Doc Brown is touching.…