• Aditya Gm

★★★★★ Added by Aditya Gm

A film that is absolutely perfect, it has humour, intensity, great ideas and of course "great scott". Watch this flick and understand the magic of cinema.

• Hayley Woodward

★★★★★ Added by Hayley Woodward

Who can go wrong with back to the future.

• Víctor González

★★★★★ Added by Víctor González

I think everything in this movie is overacted, but I give a 5/5 because it's an absolutely awesome film

• Luke Ryan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Ryan 14 May, 2015

Watched this while recording an audio commentary for my YouTube channel which can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3PCFa5TCI

• Hannah Schmuck

★★★★ Watched by Hannah Schmuck 11 May, 2015

I had never seen this before in its entirety. I'm awful, I know.
    Anyway, as many had claimed it to be, trying to get me to watch it over the years: it's a fun, cute sci-fi-esque adventure with a touch of Oedipus and a happy ending.
    It was just all around fun to watch even if for no other reason than bad 80s outfits, cute 50s dances, and MJF being in his hot prime...

• feedingbrett

★★★★½ Rewatched by feedingbrett 14 May, 2015 6

Review In A Nutshell:

Oh nostalgia, such power you carry; Back to the Future, along with possibly Star Wars, were my go to features when suffering a bad day, and held by a constant admiration and craving that led me to them time and time again. Much like accumulated experiences, nostalgia plays a significant part over the film’s high concept premise, leading its audience, depending on how old you are, to the familiar or the curious avenues of our past.…

• tibr

★★★★★ Rewatched by tibr 12 May, 2015

Great, now I need to go through all my other watched movies and give them a lower rating.

• murrddocks

★★★★ Added by murrddocks

cheesy but i like it.

• silenttom

★★★★★ Rewatched by silenttom 12 May, 2015

Still one of the best examples of how to construct a film. The sublime script from director Robert Zemeckis and his co-writer Bob Gale has the perfect amount of set up and pay off, crafted with elegance, wit and fully realized characters that feels effortless. Despite an obvious time stamp of 1985 that makes a few of the jokes harder for modern folks to relate to on some level, but the quintessential conflicts of being stuck in a time period…

• Kayo Jolongbayan

★★★★★ Added by Kayo Jolongbayan

The quintessential time travel movie that still has its thrills and joys after so many years. Robert Zemeckis has never reached this kind of excitement level, orchestrating his sci-fi piece with such density and energy while retaining its heart. Unforgettable.

• kurt k

★★★★ Added by kurt k

a fucking #classic

• Kevin Matthews

★★★★★ Added by Kevin Matthews

When people say that they don’t make ’em like they used to any more they often point further back to the movie classics of the 70s, back to the 60s and beyond. The irony is that Back To The Future, a movie made in the 80s with a protagonist who ends up visiting the 1950s, is just as great an example of the kind of film you can’t imagine being made nowadays. It’s a modern classic, it’s lightning in a…