• Cityzen Kano

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cityzen Kano 29 Aug, 2014 13

Secret Cinema Review

Nerd glasses? Check. Bow tie? Check. Rock like quiff gelled into place? Check. Gorgeous dame on arm? Oh yes. Admittedly I got my geek on much better than I thought but it was my other half who stole the show, complete with wide sweeping 50's skirt, black and white Converse, cat eye glasses, hair ribbon and a painstakingly created barrel roll. With that, it was off to Hill Valley. Well, sitting on the train for over an…

• Dustin Moore

★★★★★ Added by Dustin Moore

My favorite film of all time. In depth review coming soon.

• Mel S

★★★★★ Watched by Mel S 03 Sep, 2007

SO GOOD IT HURTS

• abeemer1

★★★★½ Watched by abeemer1 25 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

One of the most rewatchable films in movie history my 5th favourite movie of all time.

• Luciano Howard

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luciano Howard 28 Aug, 2014

Shhh... Secret Cinema! It was amazing.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 13 Jul, 2008

As fresh and original today as it was when it was released, Back to the Future might as well hold the title for the least hateable movie ever. Quite probably the funniest and brightest blending of comedy and science fiction in cinema history, this film is simply a treasure. It's my absolute favorite movie from the 1980s and it's among my favorites of all times, and I'm sure it'll always be.

Endlessly quotable, with a great soundtrack, endearing characters, unbelievably…

• Adam Haskell

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adam Haskell 28 Aug, 2014

Just witnessed my favorite film of all time on the big screen...................................... And it was the most beautiful thing.

• Jonathan Edge

★★★★★ Added by Jonathan Edge

it's good

• Stephen Sweeney

★★★★★ Rewatched by Stephen Sweeney 25 Aug, 2014

After watching this for the 3rd time, I can confidently say that this movie is solid. It leaves very few things to the audiences quarry. It tackles topics that other movies of its time seem to feel socially awkward about (Exp: when Biff forces himself on Marty's mom). Most importantly it makes time travel feel more realistic then new age movies like Looper. Over all its a great movie and everyone should watch it.

• iTZtHEinvAZN

★★★ Rewatched by iTZtHEinvAZN 25 Aug, 2014

I was reintroduced to this movie just the other night during a film screening for my Film & Media class, and all I have to say is, "Classic!". I enjoyed watching every moment of it. Most movies about time travel nowadays get too redundant and repetitive. Back to the Future takes the cake with solid performances by Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. The movie's old school style humor is simple and funny, making it a classic movie that anyone would wanna watch.

• Jonathan Paula

★★★★★ Added by Jonathan Paula

Released on July 3, 1985... this now iconic sci-fi comedy film by director Robert Zemeckis would slowly become the most successful picture of that year, grossing $383 million from its $19 million dollar budget. Family Ties heartthrob Michael J. Fox stars as a somewhat delinquent teenager who is accidentally sent back in time 30 years, where he inadvertently jeopardizes his own existence. Alongside him, in an extremely fun and endearing relationship is Christopher Lloyd as the eccentric scientist responsible for…