• sjc4ye

★★★★★ Rewatched by sjc4ye 23 Apr, 2015

Amazing as always.

• Jude Seymour

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jude Seymour 22 Apr, 2015

I know this movie has flaws.
    I don't care.
    I love this movie.

Here's what I noticed on this watch for the first time (even though I've seen the film countless times):

Significant: To underscore their similarities, Marty and his father repeat dialogue: Marty frets to Jennifer at the Clock Tower park about being rejected by music industry types. He's unsure he's able to handle that kind of rejection. Ditto to George, who says something almost the same when Marty…

• bluefunk

★★★★★ Added by bluefunk

LOVE THIS MOVIE I CAN WATCH SO MANY TIME I CANT GET BORED OF THIS MOVIE, there are times that i would think bout going back to the future to see how my mom and my dad come about lol

• Nuno Costa

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nuno Costa 18 Apr, 2015

Viewed on DVD

As many times as I've seen Back To The Future, I noticed something for the first time. In the opening credits, the camera pans from left to right showing some clocks, photographs and framed newspaper clippings with the headline "Brown Mansion Destroyed" and "Brown Estate Sold To Developers".
    Dr. Emmett Brown had to sell his house to get the funds to build the Delorean Time Machine that requires plutonium to work, which he had to steal from…

• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Rewatched by willmoviefan97 18 Apr, 2015 2

Fuck you if you don't like this movie. Uncalled for yes, but it's not my fault you don't like this pitch perfect thrill ride.

• vinylcollector

★★★★★ Watched by vinylcollector 04 Apr, 2015

Introduced this to the kids recently and they loved it as much as I do.

• AlexVelasco

★★★★★ Rewatched by AlexVelasco 12 Apr, 2015

This is heavy!

• neglify19

★★★★★ Rewatched by neglify19 10 Apr, 2015

Film #12 of the "Scavenger Hunt" Challenge!
    Item #12: A film from your birth year
    letterboxd.com/naughty/list/scavenger-hunt/

I love the hell out of this film. It was the first movie I saw in the theaters, as an infant at a drive-in theater. Of course I don't remember it, but I can't remember the first time I really watched this. It's always been in my life.

I highly recommend watching a remix called "Run Marty Run". It takes BTTF 1 & 2 and re-edits them into a short movie, in the style of "Run Lola Run". It's quite inspired.

• Chris Sumner

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Sumner 06 Apr, 2015

A good old fashioned family incest movie.

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★★ Watched by Abdullah Muhana 08 Apr, 2015

I love this movie , it's great the idea and the story .

قصه رائعه للعوده بالزمن واشياء تحصل استمتعوا بالفلم الرائع وماراح تمل.

• abbie

★★★★★ Rewatched by abbie 03 Apr, 2015

one of the best movies in existence

• JohnQuinn

★★★★★ Rewatched by JohnQuinn 29 Mar, 2015

DVD: Absolute joy watching this with my 3 year old. I put it on expecting her to complain and say she wanted to watch something else. But she sat there almost mesmerized throughout most of the film. I don't know why but I have a felling it's the characters. We love this move because of the characters. And makes this movie one that we love is the score. Here's something I'd like to know: did you ever notice that the…