• time4film

★★★★★ Added by time4film

This movie is so well written that i had to give it 5 stars. It shaped me as a young buck, to get into this business along with Ghostbusters and The Neverending Story. The story is strong, The acting is great..The sheer magnitude of its plot, has very few plot holes. I love it. If you havent seen this yet, watch the entire triligy.

• Ivica_Pusticki

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ivica_Pusticki 21 Oct, 2015

October 21, 2015., the day when Marty McFly came to the future! Of course I celebrated that day by watching BACK TO THE FUTURE trilogy...just like millions and millions people around the globe. I was lucky enough to watch first two movies in the movie theater, on the big screen...and I never watched any of BACK TO THE FUTURE movies on the big screen before.
    Its been a long time since I watched all three movies, but I remember liking…

• Peter Guilherme

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Guilherme 28 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

One of the most impeccably written scripts I've ever seen. What stuck out to me this time was the look that Marty gives Lorraine when he sees her drinking in the car. He says "you might regret it later in life" and you can clearly see the pain that her drinking has (or will) cause him in 1985.

Also, the world of this movie is totally messed up if you even think about it for a second.

• Jeffrey Chen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeffrey Chen 27 Nov, 2015

Visiting family for Thanksgiving weekend, so watched this on the iPad. Seen it a million times, and I continue to love it. Set aside the sci-fi elements to see that it's a terrifically written, directed, and acted comedy, with so many jokes written both obviously and quietly as time bomb callbacks. Also, the climax never fails to make me nervous, no matter how many times I've seen it. That there is a mark of greatness.

• Emma Lane

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emma Lane 21 Oct, 2015

w/ NA & NL

• bhccorp

★★★★★ Added by bhccorp

This is a classic film that has a creative premise, interesting payoff, and funny characters showing that the start of a funny and creative trilogy, even if the other two films weren't as good. This film is a classic for (almost) all ages, and is fantastic in fixing all time travel questions in a creative manner. The best part of the film is Christopher Lloyd as doc, and he nails it. His energy throughout the film is fantastic and makes…

• Carmela

★★★★★ Watched by Carmela 31 Oct, 2015

I was not expecting this baby to be THIS brilliant. Back to the Future Day (October 21) got me in, and I ain't gettin' off the DeLorean anytime soon. This was for me the most laugh-out-loud, touching, hilarious, charming and suspenseful (and did I mention CRAZY) thing I've ever witnessed. Maybe I was primed. But Marty is too relatable to my young teenage mind and Doc is too timeless in his zany, but perfectly timed comedic strokes. Sincerity and crack…

• Dave

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave 20 Oct, 2015

A young man is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown, and must make sure his high-school-age parents unite in order to save his own existence. - IMDB

A few years back when the first memes started coming out stating the incorrect dates for where Marty and Doc travel to in Back to the Future II, I did some research on when it actually was and decided to wait…

• Derenzo

★★★★★ Added by Derenzo

One of my absolute favorites.

• Bryan Zillig

★★★★★ Added by Bryan Zillig

One of the "coolest" movies ever. So iconic it hurts.

• Jordan Paolillo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan Paolillo 13 Nov, 2015

I wish I made this film!
    'Back to the Future' is the definition of cinema, a film unlike anything else, dealing with the genre of sci-fi and comedy. Michael J Fox plays a role of a life time, portraying the rebellious Marty McFly on his time travelling adventure. From the iconic score to the hilarious script, 'Back to the Future' is the best time travel film and in a whole a perfect film!
    "Great Scott!"

• NicBrads

★★★★★ Rewatched by NicBrads 21 Oct, 2015

Marathon of perfection for Back to the Future Day.