• Cityzen Kano

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cityzen Kano 29 Aug, 2014 8

Secret Cinema Review

Nerd glasses? Check. Bow tie? Check. Rock like quiff gelled into place? Check. Gorgeous dame on arm? Oh yes. Admittedly I got my geek on much better than I thought but it was my other half who stole the show, complete with wide sweeping 50's skirt, black and white Converse, cat eye glasses, hair ribbon and a painstakingly created barrel roll. With that, it was off to Hill Valley. Well, sitting on the train for over an…

• Dustin Moore

★★★★★ Added by Dustin Moore

My favorite film of all time. In depth review coming soon.

• Mel S

★★★★★ Watched by Mel S 03 Sep, 2007

SO GOOD IT HURTS

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

One of the most rewatchable films in movie history my 5th favourite movie of all time.

• Luciano Howard

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luciano Howard 28 Aug, 2014

Shhh... Secret Cinema! It was amazing.

• Adam Haskell

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adam Haskell 28 Aug, 2014

Just witnessed my favorite film of all time on the big screen...................................... And it was the most beautiful thing.

• Jonathan Edge

★★★★★ Added by Jonathan Edge

it's good

• Stephen Sweeney

★★★★★ Rewatched by Stephen Sweeney 25 Aug, 2014

After watching this for the 3rd time, I can confidently say that this movie is solid. It leaves very few things to the audiences quarry. It tackles topics that other movies of its time seem to feel socially awkward about (Exp: when Biff forces himself on Marty's mom). Most importantly it makes time travel feel more realistic then new age movies like Looper. Over all its a great movie and everyone should watch it.

• Jonathan Paula

★★★★★ Added by Jonathan Paula

Released on July 3, 1985... this now iconic sci-fi comedy film by director Robert Zemeckis would slowly become the most successful picture of that year, grossing $383 million from its $19 million dollar budget. Family Ties heartthrob Michael J. Fox stars as a somewhat delinquent teenager who is accidentally sent back in time 30 years, where he inadvertently jeopardizes his own existence. Alongside him, in an extremely fun and endearing relationship is Christopher Lloyd as the eccentric scientist responsible for…

• jackrys

★★★★★ Rewatched by jackrys 25 Aug, 2014

One of my favorite movies ever. Genius, funny, intelligent, and just plain old fun. The movie is classic and remains timeless to this day. One of the few movies to make it past the 80's alive. The acting is hilarious and great, the sets are beautiful and feel alive, and just the whole time traveling aspect is believable. You love all of the characters, even Biff, and the movie never fails to make me smile.

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 25 Aug, 2014

Da DA DAAAAA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA DA TA TAAAA TAA DADADAA

• sschuster

★★★★★ Added by sschuster

All time classic. This is the first movie I ever remember being in a theater for, as a child.