• Luke Ryan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Ryan 19 Apr, 2014

It's been over explained. One of my favourite movies ever, it has everything.

• Max Martinez

★★★★★ Added by Max Martinez

What can I say. Robert Zemeckis knows how to make a time travel movie. I always here people try to poke holes in the time travel statements made in this film and I always say "shut up and enjoy the movies." Maybe that is the problem with this generation always trying to find something wrong with a movie even when this movie is really fun to watch. I would say Back to the Future is fun because of the story…

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 11 Apr, 2014

Not much to be said here really that has not been said before. A perfect fun film.

• Ian Samuel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ian Samuel 20 Apr, 2014

This movie is 116 minutes long, and feels shorter, because not a single line is wasted. Rewatching it, you really get hit over and over with the feeling of "wow, we're already to that?" That's because this script is tight. And there is a lesson for all screenwriters, aspiring and in practice. If Bob Gale & Robert Zemeckis can do "Back to the Future" in 116 minutes, you don't need three hours to do whatever you're doing.

• Daniel Toy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Toy 19 Apr, 2014

I watched this for the 100th time in my life last night. The movie is just perfect.

• PRY

★★★★★ Rewatched by PRY 19 Apr, 2014

Are you telling me that this sucker is NUCLEAR?

• Max

★★★★★ Added by Max

One of the most powerful theme songs (www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhHEttoJzg)

• Rakzz

★★★★★ Added by Rakzz

I reallly enjoyed this movie alll the science and these complex twist and turns , unlike some movies this ones never ends the moment you thing all is well theres another problem needed to be fixed ; I also love how all the films link so perfectly ; in a whole a great classssssic

• protonexus

★★★★★ Added by protonexus

a movie about me

• Reystleen

★★★★★ Added by Reystleen

"Back to the Future" is just one of a kind and the whole trilogy to me is like one long movie divided in 3 pieces.

No matter how many times you've seen it before, you can watch this film over and over again and still be thrilled.

It will never gets old even when flying cars and hoverboards will finally be there (I'm still hoping).

Most likely this is one of the best movies ever made.

"Roads ... where we're going, we don't need roads."

• Guy Fawkes

★★★★★ Rewatched by Guy Fawkes 08 Apr, 2014

I wasn't sure at first if I should rate this as 5 stars but you know what, I can't think of anything wrong with this movie.

I'll get back to you if something comes up.

• nevilleee

★★★★★ Rewatched by nevilleee 06 Apr, 2014

best movie ever made , top 5.