• ronniejewell

★★★★★ Rewatched by ronniejewell 25 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Matt Rice

★★★★★ Added by Matt Rice

One of the best movies of all time.

• invalidpeer

★★★★★ Rewatched by invalidpeer 25 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alesia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alesia 25 Sep, 1995

This is one of my favorite movies! I've seen it a million times, and will still watch it when I feel like it. Oh, and I've seen it on the big screen three times, as well. One of them was an outdoor showing too. I've met Crispin Glover (George McFly) in person twice. I wrote a super long essay on this film once, just for fun. That's how much I love it.

Why do I love it that much? Because…

• moviegrande

★★★★★ Watched by moviegrande 23 Sep, 2014

Do I even have to say anything? My only complaint is why I didn't see this masterpiece sooner. Just such a timeless classic!

• Stephen Sweeney

★★★★★ Added by Stephen Sweeney

Continuation from the first review: “The artist’s choice in cinema is without limit;” if he or she would like to put a time machine in a Delorean, then so be it. (Monaco) “The artist’s choice in literature is circumscribed” because of the reader’s ability to interpret the text their own unique way. (Monaco) This is mainly why movies based on books never seem do quite as well as the movies only written in script. Back to the Future captures this…

• Laura Valentina

★★★★★ Rewatched by Laura Valentina 27 Aug, 2014

I had almost seven years without watching this classic that seems to be ageless.
    This time, I watched it on the big screen with a big audience with young and old viewers and to me, it seemed like everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
    Back to the Future is a film that will always work because of its inventive story and witty humor. It's the perfect mix of sci-fi, nostalgia and comedy.
    It surprised me how well I…

• femesmo

★★★★★ Rewatched by femesmo 29 Aug, 2014

Incredible story!

• Matthew Tuccori

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Tuccori 15 Sep, 2014

Lou, get me a milk...chocolate

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★★ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

A (94)

• Caproni

★★★★★ Watched by Caproni 12 Sep, 2014

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Fuck yeah.

• Alistair

★★★★★ Watched by Alistair 06 Sep, 2014

One of the most entertaining films in cinema history, you are engrossed in the plot and concept from the very start due to the greatly enjoyable and humorous presence of the characters and the witty, light-hearted writing.