• trostlerp

★★★★★ Rewatched by trostlerp 27 Jan, 2015

After thirty-plus viewings, still perfect.

• Si Sharp

★★★★★ Rewatched by Si Sharp 24 Jan, 2015

At what point during Marty's childhood, does George notice his disturbing resemblance to Marty the kid from high-school who was instrumental in their getting together that Lorraine had a crush on?

That's an awkward conversation right there.

Zemeckis Ranked
    letterboxd.com/si_sharp/list/director-list-robert-zemeckis/

BTTF 2
    letterboxd.com/si_sharp/film/back-to-the-future-part-ii/

1985 Ranked
    letterboxd.com/si_sharp/list/1985-best-to-worst/

• Wouter De Bruycker

★★★★★ Rewatched by Wouter De Bruycker 24 Jan, 2015

This is such a good movie it's insane! Even more mind-boggling is the fact that it's 30 years old. Yup. 30 frikkin' years! 95% of the movies made today don't even come close to the brilliance that is Back To The Future.

Twin Pines Mall -> Lone Pine Mall: such great stuff. The Johnny B Goode scene still gives me goosebumps.

Exceptional. Classic. Two thumbs up.

• Gabriel Marques

★★★★★ Watched by Gabriel Marques 24 Jan, 2015

Film #14 of the 2015 Writing Project
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."
    Back to the Future is now 30 years old and believe it or not this is my first watch of the movie, even this being on the tv every fucking time when I was a kid, but I always change the channel cause I thought it was old-fashioned. Now after this watch I'm completely…

• Beth Callow

★★★★★ Added by Beth Callow

Back to the Future will always be a milestone film, where science-fiction met romantic sub-plot and it worked rather than being cheesy. I watch BTTF whenever I get the chance even though at this point I know most of the script by heart. It's a brilliant film that has a brilliant following and has some of the best sequels a film could ever want. It needs to be seen by everyone at some point in their life.

• untold

★★★★★ Watched by untold 26 Dec, 2013

Greatest film ever bar none. Possibly up their with the best escapism movies ever to be made, even if it doesn't intend to be. A fantastic blend of; Comedy/Sci-Fi/Action/Drama, made fantastic by iconic characters. Brilliant directing and script

• Willie Krischke

★★★★★ Watched by Willie Krischke 20 Jan, 2015

A stone cold classic.

• Maki

★★★★★ Rewatched by Maki 22 Jan, 2015

It's a near-perfect fusion of everything that makes movies fun. The chemistry between Lloyd and Fox is palpable, the jokes hit exactly when they need to (and are genuinely funny), and the time travel aspects have been fully thought out and follow their own internal logic, never betraying it. That theme song is among the most triumphant things you'll ever hear, and by the time it's blaring as that Delorean blasts towards that clock tower and I care about these characters so much, nothing else in the world exists at that moment.

That's why we watch movies, right?

• Jordan Rowe

★★★★★ Watched by Jordan Rowe 20 Jan, 2015 3

"Back to the Future" combines comedy and sci-fi with clever storytelling, heart, and infectiously likable characters. This is why I watch movies. An all-time favorite.

• Nolan Wiethop

★★★★★ Added by Nolan Wiethop

Marty and Doc Brown hold a special place in my heart. It forever has a place in my density.

• Felipe Nicéas

★★★★★ Added by Felipe Nicéas

Um trabalho realmente memorável, um filme que até hoje impressiona, diverte e com um dos personagens mais carismáticos dos anos 80, Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox).

• autobotmike18