• Savannah Diebold

★★★★★ Rewatched by Savannah Diebold 04 Feb, 2016

This movie is one of my favorite movies. It is so clever and well-thought out! I enjoyed the science behind it and the plot was beyond hilarious. The fact that his own mother became infatuated with him instead of his father was such a weird but funny plot. I would have never thought of something like that. I always enjoy a happy ending and I want to watch the two movies. The acting is great, the shots were awesome and the plot was genius. I do not question why this movie is so popular and lasted through time.

• TenshiMVP

★★★★★ Watched by TenshiMVP 20 Jan, 2016

One of the few movies that actually lived up to the hype!

• ForeverEwok

★★★★★ Added by ForeverEwok

"Jesus George, it was a wonder I was even born"

"Back to the Future" is a fun science fiction adventure film. I really fell in love with the characters and the creativity of Robert Zemeckis

• PaulDwyer

★★★★★ Added by PaulDwyer

Last year marked the 30th anniversary of back to the future and last October 21st became known as "back to the future day" which was the day in back to the future 2 where doc brown and Marty mcfly arrived in the future. I went back and revisited the back to the future trilogy in celebration of this and decided to see of the three movies still hold up.

The first back to the future stars Marty mcfly played by…

• Nathan Sizemore

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nathan Sizemore 30 Jan, 2016

92/100 (3)

Such a meticulously crafted film. That opening shot is just the tip of the iceberg for a film that revels in its many, many details.

• Jake Williams

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jake Williams 01 Feb, 2016

94/100

My love is renewed every time I see this film. It's as if it somehow gets better with every viewing, regardless of how often the occurrence. I'm not going to sit here and write a detailed review of one of the most beloved films of all-time (rightfully so), because everything that needs be said has been said a hundred times already. Basically those who haven't seen this film are skipping out on a technically near-perfect cinematic work of entertainment…

• Phatboy1010

★★★★★ Added by Phatboy1010

Wait a minute Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a Delorean? - Marty Mcfly

• Mikael Stånggren

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mikael Stånggren 01 Feb, 2016

You know what’s heavy? How no time travel movie – heck, movie of any genre, subgenre, art form or category – will ever be this perfect again. It’s as unlikely as me watching this less than twenty times in a lifetime.

• Ray Villela

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ray Villela 01 Feb, 2016

One of those "perfect movies" you hear about every now and then.

• Crystal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Crystal 26 Dec, 2002

Watching the trilogy set Dad got for Christmas. Always fun to revisit childhood classics.

• Armando Vanegas

★★★★★ Added by Armando Vanegas

The pre-2000s reality show cable was pretty awesome time to be in. Granted, it was mostly reruns of shows your parents had watched before you even existed but that was the fun thing about back in the before times. You had like a shared experience with your parents or whoever you watched it with. There was always something you could find somewhere. MTV still played music videos. TV Land still had classic TV. One of the things I remember the…

• Matt Hurt

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Hurt 06 Jun, 2014

Read my movie and TV reviews at ObsessiveViewer.com
    You can also listen to my weekly movie/TV podcast at OVPodcast.com