• veestoria

★★★★★ Watched by veestoria 05 Mar, 2015

Edit: It was my first time watching this film in its awesome wholeness. I don't know why I never watched it before. Now, where do I buy myself a DeLorean?

• onthewall2983

★★★★★ Added by onthewall2983

Everybody should have a film like this, that brought out the wonder in you as a child but easily translates as an adult. The humor and fantastical plot kept my interest as a child, and when I grew up the writing and performances made sure it would become an all-time favorite.

• gcaticha

★★★★★ Rewatched by gcaticha 04 Mar, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

After not having watched this movie for a long time, I got to finally watch it in the big screen. I went to the movies to catch a re-run with a couple of friends and it was purely and immensely fun.

The first act of the movie is, the way I think, its strongest part. "Back to the Future" NAILS exposition. For the first 30 minutes or so, almost every single sentence is something they're going to reference sometime later…

• Tami Baldessin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tami Baldessin 04 Mar, 2015

I had the opportunity to watch today one of my fave movies of all time on the big screen. Best experience ever!!!!

• Henrique

★★★★★ Rewatched by Henrique 01 Mar, 2015

30 anos!

• Guilherme Jacobs

★★★★★ Rewatched by Guilherme Jacobs 28 Feb, 2015

Duh. Back to the Future.

• timneumannjr

★★★★★ Rewatched by timneumannjr 02 Mar, 2015

Just got to see this on the big screen for the first time. I just wish had a time machine so I could go back and tell 10-year-old me how cool it was.

• thequestion

★★★★★ Added by thequestion

Great Scott!!

• lucasdeambrosio

★★★★★ Added by lucasdeambrosio

Um clássico. Uma aventura cheia de detalhes, perfeccionista e empolgante. O primeiro de uma geração de filmes que se espelharam neste sucesso atemporal. Literalmente.

• megazord

★★★★★ Rewatched by megazord 02 Mar, 2015

Good ol' days.

• Ramon Pinillos Prates

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ramon Pinillos Prates 28 Feb, 2015

Pronto, agora posso dizer que assisti a toda a trilogia no cinema. E valeu a pena ver no cinema. É sempre bom assistir esse filme com frequência e prestar a atenção em novos detalhes.

• Tolksdorf

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tolksdorf 01 Mar, 2015 2

Meu filme favorito de sempre. Finalmente na tela grande.