• Adrian Zachow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adrian Zachow 09 Jan, 2011

Classic from the 80s, is charming, funny, and exciting. One of those movies that has a bit of everything and should please anyone. Lloyd and Fox provide unforgettable performances. Very memorable soundtrack both for Huey Lewis' "Power of Love" and Alan Silvestri's rousing score. New Blu-Ray transfer is crisp, the special effects actually look great on this transfer.

• Andrew Nichols

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

So so cool.

• Ken

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ken 11 Nov, 2014

Checked to see if it was still amazing. It is.

EDIT: **Also watched, in a way, on November 12, with Jon Paula's live commentary** (I'm BTTF-ed out. But I still love it.)

• Ben Dugan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben Dugan 08 Nov, 2014

Somehow my wife had never seen this film. When she told me that I immediately stopped everything we were doing so I could show it to her.
    It's as great now as it has always been. Just a total blast from start to finish.

• AYY LMAO

★★★★★ Added by AYY LMAO

what

• Greg Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Greg Robinson 07 Nov, 2014

First time watching this one with the kids (ages 11 and 9) - awesome.

Now why don't you make a tree, and get outta here.

• Luke McGrath

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke McGrath 19 Oct, 2014

Perfect Marty.

• WreckItDee

★★★★★ Rewatched by WreckItDee 01 Nov, 2014

The nostalgic resonance of "Back to the Future" comes in two folds for me.
    The mid 1980s vibrancy will always etched in my memory with the baby boomer generation's capitalism evident with the slew of product placement and electronic gadgets on display certainly was not what a middle-income class kid like me in Asia had been deprived of and watching with insurmountable envy upon back then.

I also was smitten by the 1950s world director Zemeckis, his writing partner Bob…

• moviedave

★★★★★ Rewatched by moviedave 30 Oct, 2014

One of my all time favourite movies. fun and infectious. I never get bored watching it. god, I loved the 80s, so many good memories of that decade, and every time I watch this movie it takes me back to those happy times. Definitely the best of the trilogy.

• Daniel Reviews

>Production Design- 8/10
    -Sets & Props: 4/5
    -Costumes: 4/5
    >Music: 10/10
    OVERALL: 96/100
    GRADE: A+

• Onlysteve1

★★★★★ Added by Onlysteve1

Best movie ever made in my opinion!

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 18 Oct, 2014

It's only been six days since I last watched this film but it is my favourite film so what the hell. This time, instead of catching up with the exploits of Dr. Brown and his troublingly young school boy friend on TV (it's a bit eye brow raising if you think about it), this time I cracked open my limited edition 25th Anniversary box set. It's great quality, the visuals are punchy with great depth and the sound is clear…