• Matthew Tuccori

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Tuccori 15 Sep, 2014

Lou, get me a milk...chocolate

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★★ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

A (94)

• Caproni

★★★★★ Watched by Caproni 12 Sep, 2014

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Fuck yeah.

• Alistair

★★★★★ Watched by Alistair 06 Sep, 2014

One of the most entertaining films in cinema history, you are engrossed in the plot and concept from the very start due to the greatly enjoyable and humorous presence of the characters and the witty, light-hearted writing.

• ScribeHard

★★★★★ Rewatched by ScribeHard 01 Aug, 2014

One of the greatest films of the '80s that loses NOTHING on re-watch.

• Mario Alegre

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mario Alegre 05 Sep, 2014

Rewatched it with my 6-year-old son (his first time) and he had a blast with it. A bonafide, timeless classic.

• M M

★★★★★ Watched by M M 06 Sep, 2014

Heute sind wir 30 Jahre in die Vergangenheit gereist, um nochmal mit Marty McFly weitere 30 Jahre zurück zu reisen. Ein Riesenspaß. Und es offenbarte sich die grandiose und fast zeitlose(!!) Genialität dieser Actionkomödie. Da schraub ich allemal und gern mein erstes Rating auf 5 hoch.

• Christian Kim

★★★★★ Watched by Christian Kim 03 Sep, 2014

A lot of people call me a non-movie fan when I say I haven't seen the Matrix and I watch that movie and say to myself: "It wasn't that good..." I just saw Alien yesterday (I'll review it) and although I think it was great, I didn't have the feeling I wanted. And there's a lot of people that call me a non-movie fan when I say I haven't seen Back to the Future. After being disappointing with the Matrix…

• Capitan Nudillos

★★★★★ Rewatched by Capitan Nudillos 01 Sep, 2014

#ImStillCrossingMyFingersHopingThatNoOneWouldEverDoARemakeOfThisFilm

• Rodney Terrell

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 02 Sep, 2014

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"-Marty McFly

Man does this film ever hold up, not sure how many times I have seen it but it never gets old. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are fantastic here in what may be their most famous roles.

The DeLorean still ranks as one of the coolest cars in film history to me, it's right up there…

• Que'Shella Hall

★★★★★ Rewatched by Que'Shella Hall 25 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Cityzen Kano

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cityzen Kano 29 Aug, 2014 20

Secret Cinema Review

Nerd glasses? Check. Bow tie? Check. Rock like quiff gelled into place? Check. Gorgeous dame on arm? Oh yes. Admittedly I got my geek on much better than I thought but it was my other half who stole the show, complete with wide sweeping 50's skirt, black and white Converse, cat eye glasses, hair ribbon and a painstakingly created barrel roll. With that, it was off to Hill Valley. Well, sitting on the train for over an…