• Peter Pibson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Pibson 30 Aug, 2015

Watched at the Cambridge Film Festival on an outdoor screen.

An absolute classic that makes you forget you're sitting in a damp, drizzly field on a cold evening in the middle of fucking nowhere. The pacing is incredible.

Back to the Future will never not be fun.

• Adriii

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adriii 13 Jun, 2015

Enésimo revisionado, esta vez con la banda sonora tocada en directo con la Film Symphony Orchestra. En la mayoría del metraje no luce tanto como otras (ESDLA) con música en directo, pero cuando la épica se viene arriba, es de piel de gallina.

• TheFilmCave

★★★★★ Added by TheFilmCave

Back To The Future is one of the most fun and entertaining science fiction films in cinematic history. It's features great humor, likable characters and a very smart plot. Back to the Future will always remain one of my favorite films.

• Ben

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben 29 Aug, 2015

Honestly, Back to the Future is literally perfect as far as blockbusters are concerned. It's everything a movie should be, and then some. Not seeing this movie sooner is probably going to be the one thing I regret for the rest of my life. It's amazing in every sense of the word, and I can't believe it took me my entire life thus far to ACTUALLY watch it. From the iconic characters, to the iconic plot, to a freaking time-traveling…

• Jordan McLaughlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan McLaughlin 29 Aug, 2015

UGH! What a damn classic! I get goosebumps during the dance scene. Amazing storytelling and... ugh.. perfection!

• Brian Stack

★★★★★ Added by Brian Stack

After Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) converts a DeLorean DMC-12 into a time machine, his friend, high schooler Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) gets stuck in the past, thirty years earlier.

When Marty accidentally prevents his parents Lorraine (Leah Thompson) and George (Crispin Glover) from becoming a couple, he enlists the younger version of Doc to help restore the timeline and get back to his own time.

The amazing chemistry between Lloyd and Fox drives the movie, even though their relationship…

• Kamaya Ann

★★★★★ Added by Kamaya Ann

If you don't like this film, then we can't be friends.

Simple as that.

• Jordan Benesh

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan Benesh 18 Aug, 2015 2

It's been a while since I've revisited Back to the Future, so I figured it was time to do so. Further, my girlfriend had never seen the movie in full, and I just couldn't let her go any longer without fixing that.

• Nick van Lieshout

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nick van Lieshout 18 Aug, 2015

What a brilliantly written and realized script.

• Carter

★★★★★ Rewatched by Carter 15 Aug, 2015

Thirty years on, the power of love has never been stronger.

• Jordan

★★★★★ Added by Jordan

I mean what's not to like about this movie, great story, doc is one of the greatest movie characters of all time, so many quotable lines, 5 stars.

• MovieBiz

★★★★★ Added by MovieBiz

My favorite movie of all time!