• Boris_Prole

★★★★★ Rewatched by Boris_Prole 20 Dec, 2014

I re-watched this finally this saturday. Haven't seen it for a while. It's still incredible. It defies time, truly I'm impressed. I love this movie so muuuuch !!! Cast is incredible. Michael J. Fox is born for this role as much as Christopher Lloyd is born for the role of Doc. Emmet Brow. Great chemistry between them, like Gibson-Glover in Lethal Weapon 1-4. They truly act like they're best friends since the beginning of time. Fabulous !! Zemeckis is Master…

• Cadj

★★★★★ Added by Cadj

This is still the greatest film ever made.

• Alex Woytcke

★★★★★ Added by Alex Woytcke

One of the first movies I watched that felt like an experience. I loved it then and I love it now.

• Michael

★★★★★ Rewatched by Michael 08 Oct, 2012

This movie holds up amazingly well. Marvelous economy of storytelling. Lively, committed performances. A joy to experience.

• Jillian Randall

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jillian Randall 18 Dec, 2014

Who the hell is John F. Kennedy?

• androb78

★★★★★ Rewatched by androb78 18 Dec, 2014

Puede (y digo sólo "puede") que el factor nostalgia haya hinchado la nota, pero qué leñes, se la pongo por:

1.) Sigue funcionando tan bien como siempre.

2.) Tiene el mejor cliffhanger de la historia del cine.

3.) Es GRANDEZA de mi infancia.

• oberonclove

★★★★★ Added by oberonclove

A good classic

• Steve Sandberg

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Sandberg 16 Dec, 2014 1

Beyond being just a fun-ass movie, I really love the sly ways Back to the Future approaches the idea of revisionist histories, both personal and generational. I also really love the triumphant moment when McFly stops disintegrating and strums that extra loud Earth Angel chord. That's an all-timer.

• Matthew Legarreta

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Legarreta 13 Dec, 2014

I can't tell you how many times I've seen Back to the Future, but is easily in the hundreds at this point (which probably makes it the film I've seen the most, btw.) There's something about this sci-fi classic that just never gets old, and it's the kind of blockbuster I thoroughly miss. Take the now classic clock tower climax for instance; we don't get set pieces that small anymore -- now every big action scene has to have buildings…

• Birnheimistan

★★★★★ Added by Birnheimistan

First review. So I decided I would go for one of my favourite films. That way I could pick my rating and basically make it the linchpin of all my other ratings. So, in my world Back to the Future deserves to be a linchpin sort of film.

As action comedies go this film is pretty much pitch perfect. It has the right amount of character development, fun, swagger, charm, light-heartedness and depth. It doesn't try to be anything else but a romp, and manages to do so in style.

When you press play, you gonna see some serious shit.

• Vicky Griva

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vicky Griva 26 Nov, 2014

How much I love this film! I haven't seen it for years, but I have to tell you it is awesome in any way. The characters, the story everything!

• samwunderl