• Max

★★★★★ Added by Max

One of the most powerful theme songs (www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhHEttoJzg)

• Rakzz

★★★★★ Added by Rakzz

I reallly enjoyed this movie alll the science and these complex twist and turns , unlike some movies this ones never ends the moment you thing all is well theres another problem needed to be fixed ; I also love how all the films link so perfectly ; in a whole a great classssssic

• protonexus

★★★★★ Added by protonexus

a movie about me

• Reystleen

★★★★★ Added by Reystleen

"Back to the Future" is just one of a kind and the whole trilogy to me is like one long movie divided in 3 pieces.

No matter how many times you've seen it before, you can watch this film over and over again and still be thrilled.

It will never gets old even when flying cars and hoverboards will finally be there (I'm still hoping).

Most likely this is one of the best movies ever made.

"Roads ... where we're going, we don't need roads."

• Guy Fawkes

★★★★★ Rewatched by Guy Fawkes 08 Apr, 2014

I wasn't sure at first if I should rate this as 5 stars but you know what, I can't think of anything wrong with this movie.

I'll get back to you if something comes up.

• nevilleee

★★★★★ Rewatched by nevilleee 06 Apr, 2014

best movie ever made , top 5.

• MoviePhanatic

★★★★★ Watched by MoviePhanatic 06 Apr, 2014 4

I have been watching this movie in parts and it's has taken a very long time in order for me to finish it. But I finally did and I honestly caught nothing wrong with this movie. I don't LOVE it lik other people do but I think it is a pretty entertaining and fun film. The performances are good, some nice visuals and music and a script that is both funny and clever. Direction by Zemeckis is also very good and thats really it. I don't have much to say but it's a good movie.

• Aldwin1

★★★★★ Added by Aldwin1

"This is heavy"...

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 05 Apr, 2014

Numerous filmmakers have attempted to construct a story and explain the most difficult and almost incomprehensible subject of Time Travel but the one that manages to nail it with surprising ease is Robert Zemeckis in this family action packed adventure Back to the Future!

This is one of my all time favourite films and is complete cinematic enjoyment. We follow the unlikely friendship between school teenager Marty McFly and the eccentric scientist Dr. Emmett Brown. As Doc reveals his latest…

• Michael Herrington

★★★★★ Watched by Michael Herrington 05 Apr, 2014

One of the funniest, most entertaining movies I've ever seen. Now if only I hadn't waited so long.

• layla

★★★★★ Added by layla

Very great car

• Geno Church

★★★★★ Rewatched by Geno Church 21 Mar, 2014

Man, I wish there was a movie I could go to today that kick started my brain and was as fun as Back to the Future.

Today its my go to movie… it always makes me feel good every time I see it. And I also noticed something new every time.