• sarahdobbs

★★★ Watched by sarahdobbs 19 Apr, 2014

It's no Young Adult, but I quite enjoyed this. It's not groundbreaking or particularly hilarious but it's always kind of fun to see that kind of utterly reprehensible female character - especially when she's not even punished for it.

• Franni

★★★ Watched by Franni 19 Apr, 2014

What a silly film, but I'm glad to see "evil" women in comedies and not have them change into something they're not in the end.

• Jeff Gallashaw

★★ Added by Jeff Gallashaw

When her wealthy fiancé breaks it off, gold digger Elizabeth Halsey returns to middle school: she's an awful teacher but wants to save for breast-implant surgery. She brightens when Scott, a new teacher, turns out to be rich, and she stops showing films and sleeping in class when told there's a bonus for the teacher whose class scores highest on the state exam. Her competition for Scott and the bonus is cheery and tightly wound Amy. Amy digs for dirt…

• hanieltheangel

★★ Added by hanieltheangel

Very few moments of actual comedy.

• cineedo
  • mistang

½ Added by mistang

It was terrible. I should have expected that because it had Cameron Diaz in it.

• Jabberwocky

★★★ Watched by Jabberwocky 03 Apr, 2014

Another nasty American comedy that made me have fun and laugh a lot.
    "Bad Teacher" is funny, provocative, sluty and a 100% non-educative!
    Cameron Diaz is a gold-digging bitch who ends up teaching kids after her break-up with a wealthy guy. The bad thing is that she hates kids, she's a little bit of a slut, she sleeps through class and smokes marijuana. Things get interesting when she needs more money so she can get a boob-job.
    Cameron Diaz is…

• Yusy

Watched by Yusy 26 Mar, 2014

ok let's be honest, the only inspiration i got from this film is her bod. hopefully, what with the summer approaching, this will motivate me to get a smokin' hot bod of my own ...

who am i kidding? who knows.

• AmandaC

★★★ Watched by AmandaC 18 Mar, 2014

Cameron Diaz plays a teacher who uncharacteristically doesn't care - a welcome relief to all those - I can help these kids films!

• VideoNasty

★★★½ Rewatched by VideoNasty 13 Mar, 2014

I keep recommending this to teacher friends

• Spencer Vale

★★★ Watched by Spencer Vale 09 Mar, 2014

Good bad teacher

• Mitchell

★★★★ Watched by Mitchell 11 Mar, 2014

Cameron Diaz. Couldn't stop watching.