• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 14 Jul, 2014

Just like movies like Horrible Bosses, We're the Millers and This Is The End. This is a movie that really earns it's R rating. And also very UN-PC.

Premise is: A lazy, incompetent middle school teacher who hates her job and her students is forced to return to her job to make enough money for a boob job after her rich fiancé dumps her.

I know people didn't care much for this, or Cameron Diaz. Who I think is still…

• Bill Shannon

½ Added by Bill Shannon

A spectacularly awful failure. A film in which Cameron Diaz tries to play a "bad girl" you love to hate, except you just hate her. Unlike, say, "Bad Santa," who is a lovable character at heart, Diaz is simply grating, selfish, rude, manipulative, and phony, and not in a good way. Her character is wholly unlikable, and her quote-unquote Redemption at the end is unconvincing, unearned, and audience-insulting.

You want high stakes? Cameron Diaz needs to get a teaching job…

• SamRieck

Added by SamRieck

Lazy stupid comedy. Lucy Punch is pretty funny though.

• PezEspada

Rewatched by PezEspada 07 Jul, 2014

No es ni mucho menos un peliculón pero le tira mucho a meterse con gente gilipollas y eso siempre me hace gracia.

• Justin Cislo

★★ Watched by Justin Cislo 29 Jun, 2014

The most interesting part of this film is Scott's (Justin Timberlake) completely wacky personality. From an affinity for dry humping and licking foreheads, to a complete lack of musical talent and overusing the word sympatico, JT brings the strange.

• thefinalcredits

Watched by thefinalcredits 25 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• addicted2dvd

★★★ Watched by addicted2dvd 24 Jun, 2014

This is my first time watching this film. It's an entertaining enough movie.. but nothing I would call great. I just couldn't connect with any of the characters. I think maybe if they did more character development it would be better. But as it stands it is no more then a decent film. My recommendation of this one is if you can see get it cheap... or just see it for free then go for it. Otherwise nothing all that special here. Just an average comedy.

• Jacob Fisher

★★★★★ Added by Jacob Fisher

This movie always crack me up! The acting is top notch and the story about a bad teacher and the good teacher is funny. So many funny people in this movie!

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

Great good fun. Diaz should never be allowed near a classroom (or students) ever, but she can wash my car ANYtime. Definitely worth waiting to see the unrated version on DVD, along with the outtakes and deleted scenes. Timberlake is such a DORK in this. Even sings badly. Can’t believe he accepted the part!

• Steph Gover

★★★★ Rewatched by Steph Gover 24 Apr, 2014

This film is great.
    Silly, funny, great.
    Yes, watch it.
    Also SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.
    Also Justin Timberlake.
    So yes, watch it.

• Kace

★★★ Rewatched by Kace 11 May, 2014

Whatever, I don't hate it. Judge me!!!

• João Monteiro

★★★ Watched by João Monteiro 10 May, 2014

I was pretty bored in a Saturday afternoon when I saw this passing on TV, I know it's a shitty movie but I used to feel bad because I was the only person of my friend who hadn't seen this one yet and it helped, so I took a look at it and I found out that it isn't that bad, pretty funny and entertaining, I think it's a good way to pass a boring afternoon.