• Bintang Lestada

★★★★½ Added by Bintang Lestada

1 star for the script,

and the rest is because of Cameron Diaz.

Accept it that she's one of the most underrated actresses in our generation now that can kept on going since the 90s. She overacts because it's her style and it's just funny to see it because only her who can make it work.

• AH_Anton

★★ Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

What a unlikable bitch.

• Tarryn-tino

★★★ Watched by Tarryn-tino 29 Jul, 2014

Why do I keep getting made to watch films that I don't wanna see?

At least this wasn't too bad. Cameron Diaz was her ever annoying sluzza self, HA! JT was extremely annoying, but the dry humping scene was rather funny. Jason Segel's (unusually) dry jokes were quite hilarious, in fact, I think he was the funniest of all. Some of the minor characters were quite funny too!

It was predictable, kinda funny, but not so bad.

• cronic

★★★ Added by cronic

6,5/10

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 14 Jul, 2014

Just like movies like Horrible Bosses, We're the Millers and This Is The End. This is a movie that really earns it's R rating. And also very UN-PC.

Premise is: A lazy, incompetent middle school teacher who hates her job and her students is forced to return to her job to make enough money for a boob job after her rich fiancé dumps her.

I know people didn't care much for this, or Cameron Diaz. Who I think is still…

• Bill Shannon

½ Added by Bill Shannon

A spectacularly awful failure. A film in which Cameron Diaz tries to play a "bad girl" you love to hate, except you just hate her. Unlike, say, "Bad Santa," who is a lovable character at heart, Diaz is simply grating, selfish, rude, manipulative, and phony, and not in a good way. Her character is wholly unlikable, and her quote-unquote Redemption at the end is unconvincing, unearned, and audience-insulting.

You want high stakes? Cameron Diaz needs to get a teaching job…

• SamRieck

Added by SamRieck

Lazy stupid comedy. Lucy Punch is pretty funny though.

• PezEspada

Rewatched by PezEspada 07 Jul, 2014

No es ni mucho menos un peliculón pero le tira mucho a meterse con gente gilipollas y eso siempre me hace gracia.

• Justin Cislo

★★ Watched by Justin Cislo 29 Jun, 2014

The most interesting part of this film is Scott's (Justin Timberlake) completely wacky personality. From an affinity for dry humping and licking foreheads, to a complete lack of musical talent and overusing the word sympatico, JT brings the strange.

• thefinalcredits

Watched by thefinalcredits 25 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.