• Taber707

½ Added by Taber707

Diaz and Segel great actors. Terrible film. Not funny. Terrible plot. The only reason it gets half * is cause Diaz is very attractive.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Fantastic cast, great perf from Diaz, script is very uneven but has its share of hilarious "did that just happen?" moments. Never quite as satirically brilliant as the Simpsons can be when it attacks the American school system (or secondarily, American's lust for $ and power and image-attention), and considering the lead character is a total frigging bitch - this won't be for most audiences - but it's also very funny at times and very, very clever.

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 29 Aug, 2013

A lazy, incompetent middle school teacher who hates her job and her students is forced to return to her job to make enough money for a boob job after her rich fiancé dumps her.
    Indeed, it's a teacher with a bad attitude and surprise: a heart somewhere inside, but the humor is only partially successful, otherwise quite bawdy.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

½ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

• Danny Farrington

★★★★½ Added by Danny Farrington

This film was panned by critics, but I have no idea why. I thought all of the characters were hilarious, and I was in stitches! It's a shame the planned sequel/TV show didn't work out, and I would love to see Diaz return to this role!

• Bastiaan

Watched by Bastiaan 08 Sep, 2015

not only the teacher was bad.....

• MovieGuru

★★★ Added by MovieGuru

A lot of the reason I like watching this film whenever it's on is because of the marquee casting which drew me in to watching it the first time.

Although Jason Seagal was frustratingly under-utilised for my liking, the film overall comes across as a charmingly good one with an interesting plot.

• Josh Savage

★½ Watched by Josh Savage 04 Sep, 2015

A crass and nasty film which does a disservice to every person it depicts, be that women, men, teachers, you name it. The plot and 'jokes' (generally just smut) are thinly veiled and it is a challenge to like any character. The 'story arc' of Cameron Diaz's Elizabeth is that she realises, in the end, that breast enlargements aren't really worth it...because they're expensive. Give me strength - maybe I'm missing something here, as some people actually seemed to like this.

• BennyWestside

★★★ Added by BennyWestside

This movie proves my belief that Cameron Diaz is pointless.

• eMHaLued

½ Added by eMHaLued

Bad teacher: Bad movie. Question: Are they (actors, crew) really only in it for the money ? Boring, silly, predictable, 'dialogues' on the lowest level.

• Ana Rita

★★½ Added by Ana Rita

It was cool but not my favourite!

• Duncan Stripp

★★ Watched by Duncan Stripp 17 Jun, 2011

Cameron Diaz is the teacher of the title, who's dumped by her fiancee when he finds out she is a golddigger and goes back to teaching, which she hates. When Justin Timberlake arrives at the school, and Diaz finds there is a bonus up for grabs for best test results, she figures that winning the money and having a boob job will win her this new man. A poorly paced comedy, this should be laugh out loud funny but instead…