• Anthony Elmore

★½ Watched by Anthony Elmore 27 Apr, 2016

Not good. Really, really not good.
    Disclaimer: Wife's choice.

• Parker

★★★ Rewatched by Parker 17 Apr, 2016

Cussing at little kids is very funny to me.

• Kikomia

★★★ Added by Kikomia 1

tfw you'll never have weird clothed sex with cameron diaz

• William Tuttle

★★½ Watched by William Tuttle 31 Mar, 2016

Not as awful as I expected it to be - although if Jason Segel wasn't in it I assume I wouldn't have made it through the entire thing. He is seriously just the best.

• Ash Beks

½ Watched by Ash Beks 31 Mar, 2016

AWFUL - duh!

• phil haigh

½ Watched by phil haigh 30 Mar, 2016

The epitome of inconsequential rubbish.

• p̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ẗ̤ÿ̤ l̤̈ö̤p̤̈ë̤z̤̈

★★★ Rewatched by p̤̈ä̤ẗ̤ẗ̤ÿ̤ l̤̈ö̤p̤̈ë̤z̤̈ 29 Mar, 2016

Likeable, quirky little film. Unsure if I should buy it or not. It definitely has its weak moments, but overall solid

• hjaremi

½ Watched by hjaremi 28 Mar, 2016

This film is an absolute triumph. It is the single most nauseating thing I've ever seen.

• Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

★★½ Added by Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

What I got to say about "Bad Teacher" is that it starts off being funny but then when the movie continue on, the humor isn't that funny. Some of the jokes are funny and there's some that are not funny at all. The performances in this movie are fine. "Cameron Diaz is on screen, for my opinion, I seen a side of her that I never seen before. In other words she hit it out of the ballpark with this performance!" The directing by Jake Kasdan is fine. The screenplay by Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg is okay, And finally the score is fine.

• Sara

★★★ Rewatched by Sara 21 Mar, 2016

a lot of people must have watched this on demand because when i came on here to rate it, two of my friends had rated it. Anyway, I watched this not long after it came out on dvd at my friends house, and I was less than impressed. The second time I watched it, I enjoyed it more. It's not the best movie ever (by far), but when you're sick it's pretty entertaining. I normally am not a fan of…

• Dave Mello

Added by Dave Mello

Like its lead, it just goes through the motions.

• Eme A

Watched by Eme A 04 Mar, 2016

¿Puede una comedia sin un solo chiste divertido ser una comedia? Se abusa de apostar por el contraste entre el personaje de Cameron Diaz y su entorno, pero con eso no rellenas una película. Justin Timberlake está soso como nunca y Jason Segel insoportable como (casi) siempre