• Justin Scott

Watched by Justin Scott 27 Feb, 2015

JT needs to step his game up

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Meh ............ It was ok

• R Stefaniuk

★★★★ Added by R Stefaniuk

peak cameron diaz comedy. crude. laugh-out-loud funny. does not care if you like it, which makes me like it all the more.

• minuliorz

★★½ Added by minuliorz

Ok. Has its moments. (thanks Jason Segel)

• J. Crawford

½ Watched by J. Crawford 17 Apr, 2015

This is horribly awful on too many levels. I have a damned headache from this.

• freecialis

★★★½ Watched by freecialis 09 Apr, 2015

Almost every joke here is good, and the fact that they come from 2-D characters is forgivable in a film like this when the ensemble cast is so gifted and deep. No clue why a movie this genuinely funny is so poorly rated here.

• wildestpenfield

★★½ Added by wildestpenfield

I don't think anyone was going in expecting something truly subversive, but the way our heroine gets redeemed at the end without even the most perfunctory attempt at the standard scene where she realizes the value of something or other is by far the most cynical part of the whole show; clearly, the filmmakers know we'll just read that in there, since that's how these things go. Otherwise, there are a few amusing moments, but the only person turning in…

• CJ_Boddicker

Watched by CJ_Boddicker 01 Apr, 2015

Bad movie.

• Sirin

★★ Watched by Sirin 25 Mar, 2015

bad teacher is baad.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

A soul-suckingly bad experience.

• Mareks Smilga

★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 31 Aug, 2011

Ne visas 2011.gada komēdijas ir izcilas, taču arī šī sagādā ne mazums jautru mirkļu.

• pippymon

Added by pippymon

utter bullshit. Elizabeth did all the bullshit and got away with it by doing shit to others it's unbelievable dude