• Jason Bally

★★½ Added by Jason Bally

There are a few laughs here but not quite enough. I think this should have gone "badder". I think you need to either fully embrace distasteful raunchy comedy or don't, but don't try riding the fence.

• robthefilmgeek

★★ Added by robthefilmgeek

I randomdly decided to give this a second watch after a few years and I'm not suddenly saying it's a modern classic I didn't appreciate on first viewing but overall I had a better experience watching it a second time, I found much more enjoyment in Cameron Diaz' performance this time around.

• RezaSKhan

½ Watched by RezaSKhan 02 Nov, 2014

Bad Teacher (Jake Kasdan, 2011) 1/10

I must confess I could not sit through this piece of shit. Cameron Diaz is a lazy teacher who forces herself to return to a teaching job to raise enough money for a boob job when her fiance dumps her. Where do they find such scripts? And why would someone like Cameron Diaz even want to star in such a film? Maybe to make enough money to get a boob job and a face job. Avoid this like the plague.

• Abe Rawles

½ Added by Abe Rawles

Diaz and Segel great actors. Terrible film. Not funny. Terrible plot. The only reason it gets half * is cause Diaz is very attractive.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Fantastic cast, great perf from Diaz, script is very uneven but has its share of hilarious "did that just happen?" moments. Never quite as satirically brilliant as the Simpsons can be when it attacks the American school system (or secondarily, American's lust for $ and power and image-attention), and considering the lead character is a total frigging bitch - this won't be for most audiences - but it's also very funny at times and very, very clever.

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 29 Aug, 2013

A lazy, incompetent middle school teacher who hates her job and her students is forced to return to her job to make enough money for a boob job after her rich fiancé dumps her.
    Indeed, it's a teacher with a bad attitude and surprise: a heart somewhere inside, but the humor is only partially successful, otherwise quite bawdy.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

½ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

• Danny Farrington

★★★★½ Added by Danny Farrington

This film was panned by critics, but I have no idea why. I thought all of the characters were hilarious, and I was in stitches! It's a shame the planned sequel/TV show didn't work out, and I would love to see Diaz return to this role!

• Bastiaan

Watched by Bastiaan 08 Sep, 2015

not only the teacher was bad.....

• MovieGuru

★★★ Added by MovieGuru

A lot of the reason I like watching this film whenever it's on is because of the marquee casting which drew me in to watching it the first time.

Although Jason Seagal was frustratingly under-utilised for my liking, the film overall comes across as a charmingly good one with an interesting plot.

• Josh Savage

★½ Watched by Josh Savage 04 Sep, 2015

A crass and nasty film which does a disservice to every person it depicts, be that women, men, teachers, you name it. The plot and 'jokes' (generally just smut) are thinly veiled and it is a challenge to like any character. The 'story arc' of Cameron Diaz's Elizabeth is that she realises, in the end, that breast enlargements aren't really worth it...because they're expensive. Give me strength - maybe I'm missing something here, as some people actually seemed to like this.

• BennyWestside

★★★ Added by BennyWestside

This movie proves my belief that Cameron Diaz is pointless.