• theredhead15

★★½ Watched by theredhead15 13 Sep, 2014

Not a great movie, but had moments of entertainment. Part of me appreciates the fact that they didn't try to redeem her character, and part of me just loathes the whole thing.

• JaySalahi

★★ Watched by JaySalahi 21 Jul, 2012

C (74.5)

• ZsezseB

½ Watched by ZsezseB 06 Sep, 2014

Véletlenül futottam bele, borzalmas, messze kerülendő.

• massy

★★½ Watched by massy 04 Sep, 2014

Piuttosto divertente all'inizio, poi si perde un po'

• miriam

★★★½ Watched by miriam 30 Aug, 2014

Esta bastante bien!! Me he echado unas risas con la pelirroja

• sho_chan0319

★★★ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 25 Jun, 2011

Pretty funny.

• nicolas1810

★★ Watched by nicolas1810 25 Aug, 2014

Από τις κλασικές κωμωδίες τελευταίας σοδειάς που... δεν γελάς.Τουλάχιστον σε σχέση με το πιο πρόσφατο The Other Woman που έπαιζε πάλι η Cameron Diaz,αυτό ψιλοβλέπεται ή εν πάση περιπτώσει δεν ενοχλεί και τόσο.Ο Justin Timberlake λέει ένα τραγούδι σαν αυτά που έλεγε η Φοίβη στο Friends,ο Jason Segel περνάει απαρατήρητος και έτσι όλη η ταινία βασίζεται στη Diaz που είναι πολύ καλή εδώ και πραγματικά κάνει ότι μπορεί,αλλά δεν είναι αρκετό.
    Στις κωμωδίες πρέπει να γελάς.Νόμος.

• UberReviews

★★ Rewatched by UberReviews 24 Aug, 2014

Diaz was better in this than she was in The Counsellor at least....

4/10
    Blu-ray picture 8/10

• Abby

★★½ Watched by Abby 23 Aug, 2014

Es...divertida.
    Y cliché, muy cliché.
    Jason Segel es un osito cuchi como siempre.
    Eso es todo.

• Josh Karr

★½ Watched by Josh Karr 22 Aug, 2014

Although there were a couple of times I blurted out with laughter I spent most of time irritated with this movie. The plot was so immensely stupid and the paucity of likeable characters made this really hard to enjoy. I felt relieved when it was over. It was as though I had completed a challenge.

During the most of the movie I felt the plot was so poor and the characters so unlikeable, that this thing must be setup for…

• Bintang Lestada

★★★★½ Added by Bintang Lestada

1 star for the script,

and the rest is because of Cameron Diaz.

Accept it that she's one of the most underrated actresses in our generation now that can kept on going since the 90s. She overacts because it's her style and it's just funny to see it because only her who can make it work.

• AH_Anton