• Corey Pierce

★★★★ Watched by Corey Pierce 24 Jul, 2014

The UHF of the 90s.

• Paul Wilson

★★★½ Watched by Paul Wilson 23 Jul, 2014

Incredibly silly sports satire that while goes just as you think a David Zucker film on the subject film will go is crammed with hilarious gags to the point that I needed to rewind on occasion just to make sure I had seen what I'd thought I'd seen. Parker and Stone's natural idiocy/chemistry (which worked out quite well you could say for them after this) is perfect fodder to base (sorry) the whole movie round with their over the top performances just what the movie needs to be as consistently great as it is.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 27 Jun, 2014

I guess time just ran out for the old cocksucker.

This is probably one of the last great funny spoof movies. I remember seeing it back in theaters during the summer of 1998.

The plot of simple. Two losers from Milwaukee, Coop & Remer (Trey Parker and Matt Stone), invent a new game playing basketball, using baseball rules. When the game becomes a huge success, they, along with a billionaire's help (Ernest Borgnine), form the Professional Baseketball League where everyone gets…

• Gwyndaf Lewis

★★★ Watched by Gwyndaf Lewis 18 Jun, 2014

I want to play this game...

• Joe

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe 28 May, 2014

I love this stupid movie, but it has probably the worst soundtrack of all-time.

• Splutter

★★★ Watched by Splutter 20 Apr, 2014

I was suprised by how much I enjoyed this. I am a fan of South Prark and its humour in general and Trey Parker and Matt Stone only have to sound a little like one of their South Park characters to make me smile.

While not great there are a few laughs to be had - generally during the taunting that makes up a major element of the invented game of BASEketball - and I found it never overstayed its…

• John

★★★★ Added by John

This was the first film that I got to see Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the creators of South Park) in. I must say that I was very impressed. This is a really funny movie! Typical crude and ridiculous humor, but I would expect nothing less from them. lol

• mikemath3

★★★★ Added by mikemath3

Liked it a lot.

• Bankyed

★★★½ Watched by Bankyed 06 Apr, 2014

The Trey Parker marathon goes on! Again probably not a good film but I like it. That's all that matters.

• Jason Watkins

★★★½ Rewatched by Jason Watkins 22 Mar, 2014

I dearly love South Park and loved this the first time I watched it many years ago. I've watched it a few times since then and most of the humour, for me, doesn't really stand the test of time.

There are, however, more than enough silly moments that still make me laugh and that's good enough for me.

• Justin Decloux

Rewatched by Justin Decloux 22 Mar, 2014

Not as funny as I remember, but come on, I was probably 12 when I saw it for the first time. It makes me wish Trey Parker had acted more.

• magosko

★★ Watched by magosko 18 Mar, 2014

Meh, had some funny parts.