• MatthewLB

★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 23 Aug, 2014

Two perennial super losers create a sensational new sport by combining basketball with baseball rules. This movie stared off unfunny and horrible but as the movie went along it got better and funner.

• Gnske

★★★ Added by Gnske

Enjoyable cheap laughs, but like every comedy movie is at heart a gigantic pile of self acknowledged feces.

• AH_Anton

★★★ Added by AH_Anton

aright

• melonhed

★★★★ Rewatched by melonhed 31 Jul, 2014

However many times I see this film I laugh just as hard. Just a crazy slapstick spoof comedy film starring the then rising comedy writers Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

• Corey Pierce

★★★★ Watched by Corey Pierce 24 Jul, 2014

The UHF of the 90s.

• Paul Wilson

★★★½ Watched by Paul Wilson 23 Jul, 2014

Incredibly silly sports satire that while goes just as you think a David Zucker film on the subject film will go is crammed with hilarious gags to the point that I needed to rewind on occasion just to make sure I had seen what I'd thought I'd seen. Parker and Stone's natural idiocy/chemistry (which worked out quite well you could say for them after this) is perfect fodder to base (sorry) the whole movie round with their over the top performances just what the movie needs to be as consistently great as it is.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 27 Jun, 2014

I guess time just ran out for the old cocksucker.

This is probably one of the last great funny spoof movies. I remember seeing it back in theaters during the summer of 1998.

The plot of simple. Two losers from Milwaukee, Coop & Remer (Trey Parker and Matt Stone), invent a new game playing basketball, using baseball rules. When the game becomes a huge success, they, along with a billionaire's help (Ernest Borgnine), form the Professional Baseketball League where everyone gets…

• Gwyndaf Lewis

★★★ Watched by Gwyndaf Lewis 18 Jun, 2014

I want to play this game...

• Joe

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe 28 May, 2014

I love this stupid movie, but it has probably the worst soundtrack of all-time.

• Splutter

★★★ Watched by Splutter 20 Apr, 2014

I was suprised by how much I enjoyed this. I am a fan of South Prark and its humour in general and Trey Parker and Matt Stone only have to sound a little like one of their South Park characters to make me smile.

While not great there are a few laughs to be had - generally during the taunting that makes up a major element of the invented game of BASEketball - and I found it never overstayed its…

• John

★★★★ Added by John

This was the first film that I got to see Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the creators of South Park) in. I must say that I was very impressed. This is a really funny movie! Typical crude and ridiculous humor, but I would expect nothing less from them. lol

• mikemath3