• Reego

★★★★ Added by Reego

If you like south park, then you will like this film. The two creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker are a comedy duo that I could only wish they would of made more films, and the producers of naked gun films which if you are aware are masters of including comedy in the background while main dialogue is beign acted in front of the screen. throughout the whole film you can also notice Parker and Stones' south park characters voices by just speaking. Both of them in this film resemble Stan and Kyle and the chemistry between the two longtime buddies.

• Jez Meyer

★★ Added by Jez Meyer

Features a number of entertaining scenes that are probably balanced by the sheer inanity of the rest of the movie.

• Jonah Chavez

★½ Added by Jonah Chavez

A pretty stupid movie. Watched this while I was sick, on Netflix. It's really dumb funny and pretty much not worth your time. I only watched cause I was brain dead and somehow curious. The only good thing about it is that it does well at knowing it's a fucking stupid movie.

• Jon Wells

★★★½ Rewatched by Jon Wells 19 Feb, 2015

Cheesy 90s gross-out comedy that feels a bit dated now, but with Trey Parker and Matt Stone from South Park it's still pretty entertaining. Plus, real-ass Bob Costas says the line "YOU'RE EXCITED? FEEL THESE NIPPLES!" so that's a bonus.

• J3nko

★★ Added by J3nko

This movie is funny, it's an okay movie overall but probably won't be watching it again. Still funny though.

• Clay Bones

★★★ Watched by Clay Bones 16 Feb, 2015

And yet we live in a world where this hasn't actually become a thing yet and we still have to suffer with baseball being considered a sport?

Damn you cruel world!

• Matt J.

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt J. 16 Feb, 2015

Silly, stupid, puerile humor. Dumb premise. Amateurish acting. I adore this film, which is loaded with typical Parker/Stone humor.

• Monkmo

★★★ Added by Monkmo

I just don't know maybe its nostalgia hitting in or maybe this movie is really just this funny but for some reason this is one of those few movies that I can watch over and over again and still think its as funny as the first time i saw it. Which is why I enjoy movies like this because they don't take themselves to serious and you can see that they actually enjoyed themselves filming this movie.

• Sean

★★½ Watched by Sean 08 Feb, 2015

Lots of jokes surrounding vulgar things. I liked it, and it was a nice generic sports comedy.

• Roberts

★★ Watched by Roberts 07 Feb, 2015

I laughed a few times. These guys can do better.

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 17 Dec, 2011

I haven't watched this in about 10 years, and wow, what a trainwreck. Trey Parker & Matt Stone are funny, but the movie is pretty awful.

• M.D. Perkins

★½ Rewatched by M.D. Perkins 28 Jan, 2015

No hidden gem here; this is just as dumb as I remembered it. Stone and Parker are straining for laughs throughout, though there are several hilarious moments, most of which are in the 5 minute prologue. Sometimes, my initial thoughts from 14 years ago were spot on.