• Rhys Belding

★★★ Rewatched by Rhys Belding 27 Apr, 2016

This is a pretty decent comedy film with memorable characters and a bunch of witty gags.

However I felt that the film started to drop off a little in the second half.

• STEPHEN TUBBS

★★ Watched by STEPHEN TUBBS 26 Apr, 2016

Some of the skits are very good - pity about the rest.

• Richard Trapp

★★★½ Rewatched by Richard Trapp 28 Mar, 2016

"You want to know where Coop is? Just look for the most heinous, vile, and horrible exploitation of children on the planet."

"Scenario Two: Coop went to Disney World."

• Katherine

★★★★★ Rewatched by Katherine 12 Mar, 2016

i watched the Greatest Movie of All Time on acid and it didnt disappoint. i love matt and trey throw me into a trashcan please!!!!

• John Bayer

★★★ Added by John Bayer

Fun dumb comedy by David Zucker(the Naked Gun series) based on a game he and his friends created for fun. Matt Parker and Trey Stone, the creators of South Park, seem to have alot of fun in this. Love the swipes at professional sports which is even funnier now that just about EVERY stadium is an advertisement for major corporations and excessive celebrations have become so commonplace. I needed a good laugh today, it's still fun but I didn't laugh as much as I recall in my teenage years

• Bob Blaschuk

★★★ Rewatched by Bob Blaschuk 26 Jan, 2016

Sadly for the inner rude teen in me. BASEketball has not aged very well. The humor is very hit and miss now for me, which still doesn't make it a bad or unfunny film. There are a lot of shots at athletes and sports franchises which are still sadly relevant as well.

Even with it's silliness I still had a good time watching this film. Bad jokes or not. Still a great late night comedy.

• Brian Kotarski

★★★ Rewatched by Brian Kotarski 11 Jan, 2016

Matt and Trey make some of the funniest stuff. BASEketball hasn't aged well, but watching it brings me back to a simpler time.

• Jonah Helfrich

★★★½ Added by Jonah Helfrich

One of my guilty pleasure comedies.

• Paul Moga

★★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Moga 05 Dec, 2015

Two childhood friends with absolutely nothing positive going for them find themselves thrust into sports stardom after creating a new sport in the driveway of their home. A combination of baseball and basketball, it quickly catches the attention of a huge audience who cheers for the average joes who stand for everything that is missing in sports today. A pursuit of the elusive championship trophy isn't the only obstacle they will have to face as a greedy businessman is circling…

• Derenzo

★★★★ Added by Derenzo

I am not a piece of shit.

• Katherine

★★★★★ Rewatched by Katherine 13 Nov, 2015

fuc k citizen kane, This is the best film

• Chili Palmer

★★★ Watched by Chili Palmer 24 Oct, 2015

Absolutely silly, yes. At times quite funny, yes again. Plenty of Zucker "behind the action" gags. On the other hand Parker and Stone definitely should not act.