• RickyHaze

★★★★ Added by RickyHaze

Loved this when I was younger, still hilarious as an adult.

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 06 Apr, 2015

Rating: C

• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Added by Cactus Matt

The quintessential sports comedy about a fictional sport, showcasing Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s considerable writing talent, and perhaps less considerable acting talent, it’s nevertheless a hilariously twisted and ridiculous laugh-fest.

• John Money

★★★★★ Rewatched by John Money 08 Mar, 2015

"Tough break, Squeak."

"Yeah, now you gotta fetch the ball, bitch."

• Will Levinger

★½ Watched by Will Levinger 06 Mar, 2015

why

• Travis Wilson

★★★★ Rewatched by Travis Wilson 02 Mar, 2015

Immature humor and the guys that created South Park. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are genius. They haven't made a bad movie yet.

• Reego

★★★★ Added by Reego

If you like south park, then you will like this film. The two creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker are a comedy duo that I could only wish they would of made more films, and the producers of naked gun films which if you are aware are masters of including comedy in the background while main dialogue is beign acted in front of the screen. throughout the whole film you can also notice Parker and Stones' south park characters voices by just speaking. Both of them in this film resemble Stan and Kyle and the chemistry between the two longtime buddies.

• Jez Meyer

★★ Added by Jez Meyer

Features a number of entertaining scenes that are probably balanced by the sheer inanity of the rest of the movie.

• Jonah Chavez

★½ Added by Jonah Chavez

A pretty stupid movie. Watched this while I was sick, on Netflix. It's really dumb funny and pretty much not worth your time. I only watched cause I was brain dead and somehow curious. The only good thing about it is that it does well at knowing it's a fucking stupid movie.

• Jon Wells

★★★½ Rewatched by Jon Wells 19 Feb, 2015

Cheesy 90s gross-out comedy that feels a bit dated now, but with Trey Parker and Matt Stone from South Park it's still pretty entertaining. Plus, real-ass Bob Costas says the line "YOU'RE EXCITED? FEEL THESE NIPPLES!" so that's a bonus.

• Cole Stacey

★★ Added by Cole Stacey

This movie is funny, it's an okay movie overall but probably won't be watching it again. Still funny though.

• Clay Bones

★★★ Watched by Clay Bones 16 Feb, 2015

And yet we live in a world where this hasn't actually become a thing yet and we still have to suffer with baseball being considered a sport?

Damn you cruel world!