• Derenzo

★★★★ Added by Derenzo

I am not a piece of shit.

• Katherine

★★★★★ Rewatched by Katherine 13 Nov, 2015

fuc k citizen kane, This is the best film

• Chili Palmer

★★★ Watched by Chili Palmer 24 Oct, 2015

Absolutely silly, yes. At times quite funny, yes again. Plenty of Zucker "behind the action" gags. On the other hand Parker and Stone definitely should not act.

• Jack Gattanella

★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

guilty pleasure

• ℜ

★★★ Rewatched by 23 Sep, 2015

BASEketball is one of those movies which you forget about for several years and then randomly come across the title while reading something totally irrelevant and then you remember how funny it was.
    And then you forget about it again.

• PsychoSavager

★★★ Added by PsychoSavager

I'm a fan of most of Parker and Stone's stuff. This is a pretty funny entry with a lot of good quotes.

• Nick Brown

★★★½ Watched by Nick Brown 20 Aug, 2015

There is no question that this film is full of low brow humour. It is also a very effective satire on the world of professional sports. It opens with a documentary style scene about the history of sports leading up to the events of the film itself. Every time I see it I laugh at the ridiculousness of it and how close it is to the reality of pro sports. This is a funny film that deserves more credit then it gets.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this comedy/sports film title is now on DVD and this film title has a large financial loss to its name of roughly $16 million. The basic storyline is this, the audience is welcomed into this title by this inner monologue, basically telling us that the world of sports, sports advertising and frankly anything to do with the financial aspect of any sport is taking down the sports themselves, meaning people are losing interest in them. That is…

• Fancygama

★★ Added by Fancygama

The first 30 minutes are hilarious -- Twitch in particular -- but the final hour or so is a little too cliche-laden. Trey and Matt are too talented to somewhat rip off the plot of Major League.

• Jason

★★★ Rewatched by Jason 22 Jul, 2015

This may be the last good film that David Zucker has made. Dude has gone way downhill. I don't think this is brilliant but it's relatively fun and very, very stupid. I loved it as a kid, and this is the first time I have seen it in maybe 15 years. The only thing I remembered really was SQUEAK and the two guys making out. You don't forget a thing like that. It's a good time, although I guess I wish it held up a bit better. It is very 90s. That music. This movie features Reel Big Fish. That is 90s as hell.

• reelstonerviews

Watched by reelstonerviews 29 May, 2015

This made me laugh more than a few times.

I truly miss Robert Stack and Unsolved Mysteries.

• Brandon Wolfe

★★ Rewatched by Brandon Wolfe 25 May, 2015 4

I had not seen this since the day it came out. It's pretty derpy. I'd love to hear Parker and Stone's thoughts on it now.