• John Bayer

★★★ Added by John Bayer

Fun dumb comedy by David Zucker(the Naked Gun series) based on a game he and his friends created for fun. Matt Parker and Trey Stone, the creators of South Park, seem to have alot of fun in this. Love the swipes at professional sports which is even funnier now that just about EVERY stadium is an advertisement for major corporations and excessive celebrations have become so commonplace. I needed a good laugh today, it's still fun but I didn't laugh as much as I recall in my teenage years

• Bob Blaschuk

★★★ Rewatched by Bob Blaschuk 26 Jan, 2016

Sadly for the inner rude teen in me. BASEketball has not aged very well. The humor is very hit and miss now for me, which still doesn't make it a bad or unfunny film. There are a lot of shots at athletes and sports franchises which are still sadly relevant as well.

Even with it's silliness I still had a good time watching this film. Bad jokes or not. Still a great late night comedy.

• Brian Kotarski

★★★ Rewatched by Brian Kotarski 11 Jan, 2016

Matt and Trey make some of the funniest stuff. BASEketball hasn't aged well, but watching it brings me back to a simpler time.

• JonahHelfrich

★★★½ Added by JonahHelfrich

One of my guilty pleasure comedies.

• Paul Moga

★★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Moga 05 Dec, 2015

Two childhood friends with absolutely nothing positive going for them find themselves thrust into sports stardom after creating a new sport in the driveway of their home. A combination of baseball and basketball, it quickly catches the attention of a huge audience who cheers for the average joes who stand for everything that is missing in sports today. A pursuit of the elusive championship trophy isn't the only obstacle they will have to face as a greedy businessman is circling…

• Derenzo

★★★★ Added by Derenzo

I am not a piece of shit.

• Katherine

★★★★★ Rewatched by Katherine 13 Nov, 2015

fuc k citizen kane, This is the best film

• Chili Palmer

★★★ Watched by Chili Palmer 24 Oct, 2015

Absolutely silly, yes. At times quite funny, yes again. Plenty of Zucker "behind the action" gags. On the other hand Parker and Stone definitely should not act.

• Jack Gattanella

★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

guilty pleasure

• ℜ

★★★ Rewatched by 23 Sep, 2015

BASEketball is one of those movies which you forget about for several years and then randomly come across the title while reading something totally irrelevant and then you remember how funny it was.
    And then you forget about it again.

• PsychoSavager

★★★ Added by PsychoSavager

I'm a fan of most of Parker and Stone's stuff. This is a pretty funny entry with a lot of good quotes.

• Nick Brown

★★★½ Watched by Nick Brown 20 Aug, 2015

There is no question that this film is full of low brow humour. It is also a very effective satire on the world of professional sports. It opens with a documentary style scene about the history of sports leading up to the events of the film itself. Every time I see it I laugh at the ridiculousness of it and how close it is to the reality of pro sports. This is a funny film that deserves more credit then it gets.