• John

★★★★ Added by John

This was the first film that I got to see Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the creators of South Park) in. I must say that I was very impressed. This is a really funny movie! Typical crude and ridiculous humor, but I would expect nothing less from them. lol

• mikemath3

★★★★ Added by mikemath3

Liked it a lot.

• Bankyed

★★★½ Watched by Bankyed 06 Apr, 2014

The Trey Parker marathon goes on! Again probably not a good film but I like it. That's all that matters.

• Jason Watkins

★★★½ Rewatched by Jason Watkins 22 Mar, 2014

I dearly love South Park and loved this the first time I watched it many years ago. I've watched it a few times since then and most of the humour, for me, doesn't really stand the test of time.

There are, however, more than enough silly moments that still make me laugh and that's good enough for me.

• Justin Decloux

Rewatched by Justin Decloux 22 Mar, 2014

Not as funny as I remember, but come on, I was probably 12 when I saw it for the first time. It makes me wish Trey Parker had acted more.

• magosko

★★ Watched by magosko 18 Mar, 2014

Meh, had some funny parts.

• smellsen

★★★½ Added by smellsen

Top Dollar.

• David

★★ Added by David

No wonder Parker and Stone hated this film.

• Eugene McCrann

★★★ Added by Eugene McCrann

The opening analysis of team sports in America is way more prophetic and insidious in its condemnation of domestic corruption than at any point in Team America. I mostly dug it.

• Nathan Sizemore

★★ Watched by Nathan Sizemore 18 Feb, 2014

I love made-up sports and conceptually Basketball sounds cool.

I didn't last long here, though. I knew the chances were slim going in, but there's only so much juvenile humor I can take when it's in service of nothing in particular.

Actually, that statement is offensive to juveniles. I didn't think "Yo Mamma" jokes and bodily fluids were a fount of comedy when I was a teenager, either.

34/100

• Lauren Donis

★★★★ Rewatched by Lauren Donis 02 Feb, 2014

Wake up bitch, you're my new best friend!

• Chris

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris 01 Feb, 2014

I don't know how many times I've seen this. I still laugh like a fucking idiot and I don't care. I love this film.