• Bob Rutiger

★★½ Watched by Bob Rutiger 19 Jan, 2015

ER References, Unsolved Mysteries, and Reel Big Fish, are just a few reasons you might feel like you've been transported back to the 90's with Baseketball. It's a sports spoof that feels like a blend of both Zucker's parody style, and Stone and Parker's gross out/satire humor. When it's funny, it's really funny. When it's not, it's really not.

I feel like for the most part I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because of Trey Parker and Matt Stone,…

• Jacob Bottorff

★½ Rewatched by Jacob Bottorff 02 Jan, 2015

This movie is so incredibly stupid. But hey these guys won a shit ton of Tony awards so they can do what they want.

• JaySalahi

★½ Watched by JaySalahi 16 Jan, 2015

C- (71)

• Alan H

★★★ Rewatched by Alan H 16 Jan, 2015

I think it was around the time that Reel Big Fish came onscreen that I realised I was watching the most nineties film ever made.

• Travis Lytle

★★ Rewatched by Travis Lytle 12 Jan, 2015 7

Making the sports comedies of the Happy Madison gang ("Happy Gilmore," "The Benchwarmers," etc.) look like high art, David Zucker's "BASEketball" leaves much to be desired. Powered by Matt Stone and Trey Parker of "South Park" fame, the film swings for the fences with a blend of inane humor, low-ball gags, and gross-out shenanigans. The comedy offers a few semi-solid laughs, but it strikes out again and again.

Revolving around a duo who invent a sport and see it attain…

• SaltyTheBeast

★½ Watched by SaltyTheBeast 13 Jan, 2015

An uninspired comedy in which a couple of slacker dweebs create the newest professional sports craze known as Baseketball, which combines elements of basketball and baseball, as well as pranksterism and gross-out strategies for good measure. Directed and co-written by the normally funny David Zucker, the movie stars 'South Park' creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, whose sharp, biting sense of comedy on their show does not translate well to the silver screen. There's a lot of mugging for the…

• Carl Fenn

★★ Rewatched by Carl Fenn 14 May, 2014

I used to love this film but this time it was pretty hard to get through. I guess my sense of humour has changed since the last time.
    Definitely the end of this film's run in my life.

• Tyler

★★★★ Added by goldberger

Holds up

• Jamestuddsworth

★★★★ Rewatched by Jamestuddsworth 31 Dec, 2014

Helps if you're baked as shit.

• Joanne Myers

★★ Added by Joanne Myers

Everyone that knows me, knows that I am not a fan of most comedies. I really am quite hard to please in the comedy department.

This was no different. I wasn't keen on it, so the only reason for my review is that I don't believe in rating something without giving it a bit of a write up.