• Borgnine

★★★ Rewatched by Borgnine 14 Oct, 2014

• jimmyjone

★★★½ Added by jimmyjone

I'll admit it: I just really like listening to Trey Parker and Matt Stone's voices.

I can almost guarantee you that the jokes I like best from this movie were all written by David Zucker.

• Timmyray

★★★½ Rewatched by Timmyray 27 Sep, 2014

Funny, funny guys. They have definitely helped define modern comedy, and this film is an example of how they did so.

• Andrew Hurley

Watched by Andrew Hurley 11 Aug, 1998

Marcus Menomonee Falls
    21:40

• Samuel Márquez Rosado

★★★½ Rewatched by Samuel Márquez Rosado 03 Sep, 2014

No sé que tiene esta película, que incluso con su humor soez, nada fino y por líneas generales poco inteligente, consigue hacerme reir y pasar un buen rato.

Quizás la pareja creadora de South Park aun no había dado con la tecla criticona que su más famosa obra ha conseguido construir con los años, aunque ya se dejan ver algunas ideas.

Divertida hasta decir basta.

• MatthewLB

★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 23 Aug, 2014

Two perennial super losers create a sensational new sport by combining basketball with baseball rules. This movie stared off unfunny and horrible but as the movie went along it got better and funner.

• Gnske

★★★ Added by Gnske

Enjoyable cheap laughs, but like every comedy movie is at heart a gigantic pile of self acknowledged feces.

• AH_Anton

★★★ Added by AH_Anton

aright

• melonhed

★★★★ Rewatched by melonhed 31 Jul, 2014

However many times I see this film I laugh just as hard. Just a crazy slapstick spoof comedy film starring the then rising comedy writers Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

• Corey Pierce

★★★★ Watched by Corey Pierce 24 Jul, 2014

The UHF of the 90s.

• Paul Wilson

★★★½ Watched by Paul Wilson 23 Jul, 2014

Incredibly silly sports satire that while goes just as you think a David Zucker film on the subject film will go is crammed with hilarious gags to the point that I needed to rewind on occasion just to make sure I had seen what I'd thought I'd seen. Parker and Stone's natural idiocy/chemistry (which worked out quite well you could say for them after this) is perfect fodder to base (sorry) the whole movie round with their over the top performances just what the movie needs to be as consistently great as it is.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 27 Jun, 2014

I guess time just ran out for the old cocksucker.

This is probably one of the last great funny spoof movies. I remember seeing it back in theaters during the summer of 1998.

The plot of simple. Two losers from Milwaukee, Coop & Remer (Trey Parker and Matt Stone), invent a new game playing basketball, using baseball rules. When the game becomes a huge success, they, along with a billionaire's help (Ernest Borgnine), form the Professional Baseketball League where everyone gets…