• Fancygama

★★ Added by Fancygama

The first 30 minutes are hilarious -- Twitch in particular -- but the final hour or so is a little too cliche-laden. Trey and Matt are too talented to somewhat rip off the plot of Major League.

• theactualjase

★★★ Rewatched by theactualjase 22 Jul, 2015

This may be the last good film that David Zucker has made. Dude has gone way downhill. I don't think this is brilliant but it's relatively fun and very, very stupid. I loved it as a kid, and this is the first time I have seen it in maybe 15 years. The only thing I remembered really was SQUEAK and the two guys making out. You don't forget a thing like that. It's a good time, although I guess I wish it held up a bit better. It is very 90s. That music. This movie features Reel Big Fish. That is 90s as hell.

• reelstonerviews

Watched by reelstonerviews 29 May, 2015

This made me laugh more than a few times.

I truly miss Robert Stack and Unsolved Mysteries.

• Brandon Wolfe

★★ Rewatched by Brandon Wolfe 25 May, 2015 4

I had not seen this since the day it came out. It's pretty derpy. I'd love to hear Parker and Stone's thoughts on it now.

• FilmClubDaGame

★★★ Watched by FilmClubDaGame 12 Dec, 2014

Recommended by James Case
    Film Club Score (3.18/5.00)
    23 Votes

• ERafferty

★★★½ Watched by ERafferty 22 Jan, 2015

Guilty pleasure alert. BASEketball is of simple taste and humour, but I actually enjoy it everytime I watch it. The film tackles, with hilarity, in the opening about sports becoming corporate brands that are no longer for the fans (teams moving cities for example) and how this new game BASEketball is for the everyman, which then comes under threat with the Dallas Felons owner, Baxter Cain, wants to change the rules to allow teams to move cities and players to…

• Derick Armijo

★★★★ Rewatched by Derick Armijo 02 May, 2015

Parker should have headlined 10 comedies after this.

• Lee

★★½ Watched by Lee 30 Apr, 2015 2

The guys who created a bunch of animated school kids which either created controversary or made people laugh in their homes. Then created a movie which had me in stitches all the way through. Another movie which had me in tears was the Puppet's that sung tunes and battled Kim-Y-S.
    This movie was funny in places but too damn silly for its own good. It's a great idea and the pair work well together. Some of the jokes come thick and thin but mostly not funny.
    Nice to see Trey does the voice of Cartman in one scene.

Stick to the animation please fellas.

• RickyHaze

★★★★ Added by RickyHaze

Loved this when I was younger, still hilarious as an adult.

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 06 Apr, 2015

Rating: C

• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Added by Cactus Matt

The quintessential sports comedy about a fictional sport, showcasing Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s considerable writing talent, and perhaps less considerable acting talent, it’s nevertheless a hilariously twisted and ridiculous laugh-fest.

• J Money

★★★★★ Rewatched by J Money 08 Mar, 2015

"Tough break, Squeak."

"Yeah, now you gotta fetch the ball, bitch."