• Liam Billingham

★★★★★ Watched by Liam Billingham 01 Jul, 1989

The film that's probably directly responsible for me being a filmmaker.

• Thomas Hall

★★★★★ Added by Thomas Hall

tim burton did well.

• Chris Krajci

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Krajci 31 Aug, 2015

Still highly entertaining. My only nitpicks being it kind of meanders in the middle and Nicholson kind of hijacks the movie. Although, it could be argued that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• luis reséndiz

★★★★ Rewatched by luis reséndiz 31 Aug, 2015 1

entre varias otras cosas: qué padre la influencia del cine de horror hammeresco en el batman de tim burton.

• lexee blair

★★★★ Rewatched by lexee blair 26 Aug, 2015

I'm not explaining myself. I enjoy the hell out of this movie.

• Tymikol

★★★★★ Watched by Tymikol 28 Aug, 2015

I echo the sentiment of CURTIS BAHR. Go read his review. I love this movie, and quite possibly love it more than THE DARK KNIGHT.

• Stephen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Stephen 30 Aug, 2015

"Decent people shouldn't live here. They'd be happier some place else."

This is personally my favorite live action adaption of The Bat (with a tie between Batman Begins and the Killing Joke story arc being my all time favorites.) Michael Keaton will ALWAYS be Batman in my book. And not just because he was the first actor I saw portraying my favorite superhero. It's just something about what he brought to the role. He was the first one who brought…

• Sam

★★★★ Rewatched by Sam 30 Aug, 2015

Michael Keaton Batman is everything.

• Curtis Bahr

★★★★★ Rewatched by Curtis Bahr 28 Aug, 2015

"Love that joker."

I knew I loved this as a kid. But then I wasn't sure if I'd still like it as much now as an adult, and I don't. I like it better!

I love the comic-book feel and color palette, the contrast with the cold, Gothic looking architecture. I love the music. It's epic. It's nostalgic. It's perfect!

Jack Nicholson's Joker is amazing. More amazing now that I can better appreciate the nuances of his delivery. He has…

• Sam Barnett

★★★★ Watched by Sam Barnett 27 Aug, 2015

Well that was big, dumb fun. Everything around The Joker is perfect here, not just Nicholson's performance but how the character is used. Vicki Vale, eh, less successful. Not sure she was even necessary, not to mention the reporter she's working with. But I miss the time when big blockbusters still had one foot planted firmly in pure drama territory, and despite its comedic leanings, it really feels like a movie that happens to be about superheroes rather than what are now plainly 'superhero movies'.

• Matthew Gorman

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matthew Gorman 25 Aug, 2015

Michael Keaton plays Bruce Wayne otherwise knows as Batman, the masked hero who must stop the joker at all costs. Highly recommended.

• Chris Sumner

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Sumner 25 Aug, 2015

Christopher Nolan really should have used more Prince songs in The Dark Knight.