• CigarsOnMars

★★★ Rewatched by CigarsOnMars 23 Nov, 2015 2

Den originale Batman film af Tim Burton, eller.. ikke den originale, men den første siden 1966, så den originale Batman film i nyere tid.

Jeg havde ikke set den siden jeg var barn, og kunne huske at jeg dengang godt kunne lide den. Da jeg så den her igen, kunne jeg stadig godt lide den, men den var ikke så god som jeg huskede den. Tim Burton skaber en rigtig mørk og fed tegneserie-verden, Micheal Keaton er god som Batman…

• Steve Dickson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 03 Nov, 2015

Really good stuff. Looks decent enough still.

• Mallory Andrews

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mallory Andrews 18 Nov, 2015

Unpopular opinion: I don't much care for Jack Nicholson as the Joker. But I love this movie anyway.

• montynewman

★★★★½ Added by montynewman

It is easy to mistake this film as camp, or dismiss your vivid memories of this coal soaked Gotham as mere nostalgia, but Tim Burton showed us the dark side of fun before the world embraced it and put in on lunchboxes. Also, Keaton's performance shows how truly vapid Bale's batman is.

• Wei Li Heng

★★★★ Watched by Wei Li Heng 16 Nov, 2015

This movie may have committed the cinematic sin of being style over substance, but the style is so prevalent and magnificent people tend to overlook that.

I don't blame them.

• Therese

★★★★★ Added by Therese

selina kyle is my girlfriend

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Charchuk 19 Jun, 2007

Wow, I'm surprised how much my opinion fell of this since I last watched it, considering that I'm a big fan of both Batman and Burton. It just seems like he toned down his style too much to appease the studio for this one. And I don't really like Keaton, though I thought he did alright with the eccentric part of Bruce Wayne. Jack is great, but in it for way too much and is way too comical - even…

• Marlo Muñoz

★★★½ Rewatched by Marlo Muñoz 05 Oct, 2015

Este Batman de Tim Burton es una película que en su época me marcó, ya que finalmente alguien se atrevió a llevar a la pantalla grande una visión mas oscura del personaje creado por Bob Kane y la respuesta del publico no se hizo esperar, un super éxito de taquilla que rebeló a los ejecutivos de la Warner que habían muchas ganas de ver al encapotado.

Vista a los ojos de hoy y sin dejarse llevar por la nostalgia resulta…

• alexismastan

★★★★★ Added by alexismastan

• apehead

★★★★★ Added by apehead

The classical one is the best.

• Kikuchisawa

★★★★ Watched by Kikuchisawa 08 Nov, 2015

It may be a bit slow, but it has great production design, an excellent score by Danny Elfman, and the best portrayals of Batman and the Joker period. I'll take this over the Nolan films any day!

• H Taylor

★★★½ Rewatched by H Taylor 09 Nov, 2015

I think I like this fractured identity Batman better than Bale's 'the Batman has no limits' Batman.