• Theoj1996

★★★★★ Added by Theoj1996

Jack Nicholson is a damn fine actor and a damn fine Joker.

• Oliver Killen

★★★★★ Added by Oliver Killen

Love it!

• Rodney Terrell

★★★½ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 23 Jan, 2015

Through nostalgia Tim Buton's 1989 Batman film holds up very nicely. Keaton makes a very solid Batman and Bruce Wayne, you can consider this his first year on the job so it's ok if he does some things we don't think Batman man will do. Nicholson still makes for a great villain as The Joker. The action scenes are dated but still fun and that Batmobile will always be one of the best. The love story is not needed and…

• Felipe Nicéas

★★★★ Added by Felipe Nicéas

Após os filmes dirigidos por Nolan, os filmes de Batman dirigidos por Burton parecem infantis se formos comparar ambos, de qualquer forma são bons filmes, particularmente adoro a trilha sonora composta por Danny Elfman, acho que é até superior a dos filmes de Nolan, acredito que tenha mais a ver com o personagem, também não posso deixar de destacar o universo criado por Burton pro filme, bastante propício e o lado negativo fica mesmo por parte de Kim Basinger, linda mas irritante com sua personagem que vive dando gritos irritantes no filme.

• kdknopf

★★★★ Added by kdknopf

So awesome. A time before comic book movies had to be grounded in reality and you could just have fun with it.

• Pube

★★★★ Added by Pube 2

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few," - Mr. Spock.

As much as I love this film, I really hate it, too. Batman is responsible for the rise of these super long, over the top, yet darkly serious comic book movies of epic proportions. Before Burton's Batman came along, fun movies dominated the box office. Originality and creativity ran rampant throughout Hollywood. Then in 1989, the studios took a gamble, won, and now everything sucks.

Batman

•  Justin Purwitsky

★★★½ Rewatched by Justin Purwitsky 16 Jan, 2015 1

So I couldn't be more excited to watch Batman again. I loved this movie when I was younger. I fucking loved it and it's been way to long and I have wanted to see it again for years upon years. I remember seeing it in the theatre and many times on TV over the next few years.

Now maybe I'm just older and jaded or maybe in this modern world of 2015 where superhero movies are a dime a dozen…

• Raúl Cornejo

★★★★ Rewatched by Raúl Cornejo 16 Jan, 2015

Jack Nicholson, Napier y Prince

Esa nueva corriente que dice que es mala me hace llorar por las noches

• Ian Loring

★★★★ Watched by Ian Loring 10 Jan, 2015

Remains idiosyncratic fun.

• Mina

★★★½ Rewatched by Mina 14 Jan, 2015

Jack Nicholson >>>>>>

• Alexander Sigsworth

★★★★ Rewatched by Alexander Sigsworth 11 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Matt Brown