• Salvador Alvarado

★★★½ Watched by Salvador Alvarado 08 Feb, 2016

I'm going to remake this film twice

1. As a 5 hour long dark and disturbing epic in the style of The Thin Red Line
    2. As a cool miniseries with the style and aesthetic of LOST but the tension of the last few episodes of Death Note
    Bonus: as a reality show tbh

• Ava Davis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ava Davis 07 Feb, 2016

I just didn't want to be a loser anymore.

• andmarsh

★★★★ Watched by andmarsh 23 Jan, 2016

Those Japanese sure have no qualms with pinching Hollywood's ideas. A more bloody and deadly Hunger Games, but without the politics.

• nico

★★★★ Added by nico

Every minute I spent watching each of the Hunger Games films instead of this again and again is a fraction of life I let slip between my fingers.

• José Rocha Neto

★★★ Added by José Rocha Neto

ok

• electra

★★★★★ Rewatched by electra 06 Feb, 2016

my class trips were never this much fun

• Ava Davis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ava Davis 04 Feb, 2016

i’ve read this 600 page novel front to back from the time i was 11 to now (2010-2016) around 12 times and that’s precisely why i think i should probably kill myself soon

• Adalira Morningstar

★★★★½ Rewatched by Adalira Morningstar 03 Feb, 2016

Sometimes "don't stab your fucking teacher in ass" can be a hard lesson to learn.

• Anna Smith

★★★ Added by Anna Smith

Gack, I led myself into this one. I loved the plotline, as it kept me interested, but man, the violence! Of course, that's the point, really. This was really the first Hunger Games, truth be told. So many of my friends saw the movie or read the book and wanted me to do so also, so I did. Well, I did it. There.

• Christina

★★★½ Watched by Christina 01 Feb, 2016

so cool

• dh

★★★★ Watched by dh 31 Jan, 2016

I just watched this for the first time. I know. I'm a bad movie fan.

Sure there were some issues but holy shit was it a fun ride. That said, watching this after 15 years worth of hype, I can't say it completely lived up to my expectations. But I can't really knock the movie for that. Had I seen it back in the early 2000's along with everyone else perhaps I would've been more blown away. Still, a very solid movie and something I will definitely revisit at some point.

• Jake C

★★★★ Watched by Jake C 28 Jan, 2016

It's depressing that this will never be as well known as the far inferior clone but for those lucky enough to be aware of it's existence, Battle Royale is a bloody good time.