• Andrew Milito

★½ Watched by Andrew Milito 18 May, 2016 2

Battleship. Somebody thought that it would be a good idea to make a movie based on Battleship. A board game with no semblance of story whatsoever. Whoever greenlit this film deserves to be fired and blacklisted from Hollywood.

It would be one thing if Battleship was self-aware of how stupid it is, and played upon the absurdity of this idea. But no, the filmmakers behind this film go full speed ahead with a story that takes itself pretty seriously, and…

• Chris Purdie

Watched by Chris Purdie 14 May, 2016

This is the dumbest fucking movie I've ever seen.

Propaganda taken to the next level.

• Stefan M.

★★½ Watched by Stefan M. 14 May, 2016

Lasst uns "Schiffe versenken" verfilmen ... und dann haben sie es wirklich gemacht. Nach dem Film bin ich mir sicher, das geht auch mit Tetris!

• Zainal A

★★★½ Rewatched by Zainal A 08 May, 2016

Battleship sebenarnya punya potensi menjadi film hebat, dengan premis mumpuni, casting kelas atas serta visual CGI yang keren. Namun sayang, Peter Berg lebih memilih bercerita dengan biasa-biasa saja sehingga 'rasa' yang dihasilkan filmnya biasa-biasa juga. Tidak ada hal menarik tadi saat ia berjalan, seketika semuanya menjadi biasa-biasa saja.

• Bill Riggs

★★★½ Rewatched by Bill Riggs 01 May, 2016

Cheesy popcorn action at it's best.

• Gabriel

★½ Added by Gabriel

WTF is his poop

• Mark James Atienza

★★ Watched by Mark James Atienza 12 Apr, 2012

...a forgettable sci-fi action film but enjoyable enough for the time being. At least it tried hard to have a plot.

• Bleki

★½ Watched by Bleki 09 Apr, 2016

Glupost veća od Rihhaninog čela.

• 61eRmovie

overall (100): 52

61eR ®

• Potyomkin

½ Added by Potyomkin

Entertainment films are like fast cars. You've got the tasteful ones, say Maserati or Aston Martin, and you've got the vulgar ones, like Lamborghini. In the world of cinema that first category features films such as "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "Kill Bill". The other category is filled with Michael Bay's work and films such as "Battleship".

The characters are all conveniently handsome as much as they are shallow, the cinematography is needlessly colourful to appeal to the less-demanding…

• BHCcorp.

★★½ Added by BHCcorp.

One of the actors in this movie is Sam Gottbetter.

Yeah, there are movies that have gottbetter talent, pacing, action, scripts, fun, cg, appeal, and concept than this.

Symbolism at its finest.

• EndlessTadpole9

½ Rewatched by EndlessTadpole9 05 Apr, 2016

Watched this on tv yetserday but had seen it twice before. Ikind of like dthe movie and that it was based on the battleship game, but I think that I was just a lillte retarded foolish boy when I watched it the two other times.

This movie was really painful to watch again and during the whole movie I wanted to turn it of and go to sleep instead. Or really do anything besides watching this movie. So horrible, to be honest, i turned it of when it was twenty minute left.

The only thing I liked with hte movie was the USS missouri.