• Lizziefrog

★★★ Rewatched by Lizziefrog 12 Sep, 2015

I liked this so much more than I thought I would.

• Hannah

★★★½ Added by Hannah

The trailers looked so bad, I read terrible reviews, and a movie based on a board can't be good. My dad and I planned on seeing a movie one afternoon, and I thought I read the times right, but we got there and our movie didn't start for like 3 more hours. So we looked at the other movies and this was the only semi-okay one. We bought out tickets, watched it, and freaked out. I love this movie, all the actors were great, including (surprisingly) Rihanna. No one believes me, so no one will watch it.

• Mareks Smilga

★★★½ Watched by Mareks Smilga 20 Apr, 2012

Brīžiem ļoti muļķīga, bet kā skaļa popkornfilma strādā teju perfekti.

• Sara Treat

½ Added by Sara Treat

How many ways can I convey how much I hate this film? The acting is lousy, the plot is silly, Taylor Kitsch just doesn't have "it" as a leading man. I actually forgot all about it when I left the theatre. It was forgettable and just bad. Bad. Bad.

• wabbit

★★½ Watched by wabbit 10 Sep, 2015

B4 C4 was a hit, the Mighty Mo sunk battleships. Not the A1 miss I expected.

• Waldo

½ Watched by Waldo 01 Sep, 2015

It was playing on the F/X channel and all I got to say is: aren't those Norm Macdonald's Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials hilarious?!

• Rob McGregor

★★ Watched by Rob McGregor 16 Sep, 2014

In which.... it's really almost as bad as everyone says it is... redeeming factor is the fact it's so overly serious makes it more funny... so I'm giving it an extra star for this bonus entertainment...

• JohnTyler

★★★ Added by JohnTyler 2

Big, dumb, loud, and completely over-the-top, Battleship is nothing more than an enjoyably stupid, mindless, and entertaining sci-fi film, benefiting from a strong cast, thrilling action sequences, impressive visual effects, and slick cinematography.

• savagandrew

★★½ Watched by savagandrew 22 Aug, 2015

Mindlessly entertaining but utterly lacking in almost every way. Good visuals.

• Oliver_Dann

★★★ Watched by Oliver_Dann 22 Aug, 2015

Surprisingly entertaining if you accept how ridiculous some of it is.

• Ross

Watched by Ross 22 Aug, 2015

Nope. Don't do it to yourself.

• seasondays

★½ Watched by seasondays 09 Sep, 2012

a showcase of really slow slow motion shots that make little sense once edited into the whole movie; also is very long.