•  Andy McCarton

½ Watched by Andy McCarton 18 Dec, 2014

The moment when a film opens with high profile football (soccer) match between the giants of USA & Japan , you know is time take your medication, lie back and relax. Silly and dull action that is the spawn of 'Transformers ' and Independence Day at Sea.

• ayylmao233

½ Added by ayylmao233

This movie.....is so bad that I felt violated after viewing it. It is a massive pile of garbage, and I don't mean that lightly. Do not watch it, even if someone pays you, it is not worth it. It is one of my least favorite movies, I..I can't even describe it. It is not one of those "so bad its good" movies, because then I would be saying how enjoyable it is to at least laugh at it, it is…

• joelhwa

★★½ Watched by joelhwa 29 Dec, 2012

5/10: Average.

• caveman298

★★★ Watched by caveman298 07 Dec, 2014

I allowed myself to regress to a 10-year old and quite enjoyed it.

• Nablo

★★ Watched by Nablo 07 Dec, 2014

At the start it wants to be like Pearl Harbour, then the action kicks off an it wants to be something like transformers. So in the end if feels like a second hand Michael Bay wannabe film. Still its fun enough to lose some time in if you aren't expecting anything special.

"Captain Yugi Nagata: We're going to die!
    Alex Hopper: We are going to die. You're going to die, I'm going to die, we're all going to die... just not today"

• leilahouse

★★½ Watched by leilahouse 07 Dec, 2014

Because it was on TV I watched the end half of it, didn't realise Rihanna was acting in it. Lots of suspense and fighting which my brother relished in.

• Monkeyboy

Watched by Monkeyboy 07 Dec, 2014

Battleshit.

• SteveDrums

★★★ Watched by SteveDrums 07 Dec, 2014

As expected, brilliant, eye-popping, unforgettable special effects triumph over a silly plot and bad acting. Enjoyable nonsense.

• Neil Binks

★★½ Watched by Neil Binks 06 Dec, 2014

Terrible Acting. Bad cast. Graphics were alright, and sections of the film were enjoyable. To much over the top American cheese for me, and why make a limited actor with such a strong accent Try to do an American Accent!? Just cringe. Too many Cliches and bad acting for me to go too long without noticing things wrong with it.

• James Thompson

★★ Rewatched by James Thompson 06 Dec, 2014

Peter Berg watched Transformers, played the classic game, then sank all our battleships

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★½ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now showing at Hollywood cinema Norwich, well with all the publicity of this film, I was expecting much much more. The film takes a very long time to warm up, in fact the first maybe section of this film dribbles on and on, but with that being said once you get into the meat of the film, it is actually what it says on the tin [impact action,] the storyline is of a basic…

• M Peth

Watched by M Peth 29 Nov, 2014

By far the worst excuse for a blockbuster movie I have ever seen. Every single action the aliens took made absolutely no sense. They are smart enough to travel to Earth, but too stupid to successfully defend their ships from shitty 1940s era battleships?