• Lorenzo Manildo

Watched by Lorenzo Manildo 28 Feb, 2015

John Carter deve salvare il mondo giocando a battaglia navale contro gli alieni, insieme a Rihanna, una modella bionda, un vero veterano senza gambe, il figlio di Stellan Skarsgård e quel tipo di Breaking Bad che assomiglia a Matt Damon... eppure non fa ridere.

• Kaisergustaf

★★ Watched by Kaisergustaf 27 Feb, 2015

Wasted opportunity to show off the amazing power of a battleship.
    Honestly, the firing analogue computer on the Missouri is simply geek heaven. Direct or plunge, dozens of kms away. A battleship is just awesome. But alas in this dog of a film.....

• danica

★½ Rewatched by danica 27 Feb, 2015

why did alexander skarsgard have to die so early? he looked so good

• Deathlok190

★★★★½ Watched by Deathlok190 06 Feb, 2015

A good storyline and great acting combine with brilliant effects to create a truly fantastic movie, the comedy moments are perfectly timed and work brilliantly, the only thing I can fault with this movie would be the casting of Rihanna.

• Dan

Watched by Dan 21 Feb, 2015

Captain Yugi Nagata: We're going to die!

Alex Hopper: We are going to die. You're going to die, I'm going to die, we're all going to die... just not today.

• ejdzsin

★★★★ Watched by ejdzsin 02 Mar, 2013

Eyecandy és alienek, nekem működött.

• Tyler Foster

★★★½ Watched by Tyler Foster 19 Apr, 2014

Mimics Bay but trades his caustic bad taste for less-memorable goofiness. Still, an enjoyably dopey movie.

• Polo

★★ Watched by Polo 04 Feb, 2015

C'est un divertissement où les méchants aliens veulent détruire la planète mais heureusement les gentils patriotes américains qui ont la meilleure armée du monde sont la pour nous sauver ...

Pas assez de scénario, les méchants (alors qu'ils auraient pu être prometteurs) sont stupides et agissent en dépit de bon sens. Ne parlons pas des acteurs principaux (mention spéciale aux vieux de la navy qui sont de retour) qui n'ont aucun charisme.

A l'image du jeu d'acteur de Rhianna, j'en attendais plus de ce film.

• Andrew Neill

★★★½ Watched by Andrew Neill 02 Jan, 2015

So much better than I expected it to be, but very predictable and quite cliched but worth seeing with low expectations.

• Richard Bellamy

★★★ Rewatched by Richard Bellamy 03 Feb, 2015

Safely, the most entertaining movie based on a Hasbro game. Boom!

• neekers

★★★★ Added by neekers 2

Great action!

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 04 Aug, 2012

Riggins & Landry vs Aliens! Better than I ever thought it was going to be. The action scenes were fun and the special effects were top notch.