• Jônatas Iwata

★½ Added by Jônatas Iwata

Totally unnecessary adaptation let it quite explicit that it just wants your money and it will give you a few action scenes and explosions to get it.

• Robert Boileau

Watched by Robert Boileau 30 Nov, 2016

5mins in and it's an even shittier version of Too Gun. How did this get made?

• Dakota Dutrow

Added by Dakota Dutrow

Shit Tier

• Rodney Terrell

★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 07 Nov, 2016

500 DIFFERENT FILMS IN 2016
    Film 407
    Battleship

Now this is a bad movie but damn I think it's a fun bad movie. This film speaks to what's wrong with Hollywood and their obsession with IP. Who the fuck wanted a movie based on the board game Battleship and we all know the best part of the game was the aliens,Right? But this is Berg channeling Bay is the best way and if you can deal with the poor man's ID4 then you may have a good time.

• elleran

½ Watched by elleran 30 Oct, 2016

Why?

• HannibalChew

★★½ Watched by HannibalChew 19 Oct, 2016

Basically, Berg has taken a high-concept Transformers ripoff and turned it into his very sincere love letter to the navy, and it's truly a miracle that the "Thunderstruck "military veterans scene made it into a 200mil. blockbuster.

• pat69cool

★★★★★ Added by pat69cool

aliens attack so cool

• neveen

★★★ Added by neveen

Don't know what the movie is about, but it was cool.

• Henry Faherty

★★★ Watched by Henry Faherty 17 Oct, 2016

So...I guess I actually like "Battleship?" Damn.

• Aaron_Goldsmith

½ Watched by Aaron_Goldsmith 15 Oct, 2016

I was eating dinner and saw battleship, thought to myself, trailer was decent. It had around 1 hour left. From that i hour, i can tell you it was so bad it was laughable. The aliens were terrible, an old ship can destroy it but a modern one can't. The weakness of the aliens is they can't see well when their helmet is of because of the sun. One fights guy with fists even though it has a knife. Acting was wooden, Rhianna was surely there for her fans. At least it was unintentionally funny. And Liam Neason.

• johnholmes

★★★ Watched by johnholmes 14 Oct, 2016

Wunderbarer Quatsch

• Dimitri Fiani

★½ Watched by Dimitri Fiani 14 Oct, 2016

Watching Rihanna in this is like watching your little sister in a school play (not paying any attention to the plot or anything else, only waiting for her to appear so you can laugh at her trying to be serious). It's actually cute.