• Pedro Miguel

★★★½ Added by Pedro Miguel

I screamed when RiRI said "Mahalo motherfucker"

• cbutt09

½ Added by cbutt09

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Charlie Brown

★★★ Rewatched by Charlie Brown 27 Jun, 2015

Guilty pleasure\

• Alec Falcone

½ Added by Alec Falcone

Where did those old men come from?

• Adamantius

★★ Watched by Adamantius 22 Nov, 2012

The special effects were good and most likely enjoyable in the theater, but they seemed overdone. The alien attack is so massive that the rest of the movie you wonder why the aliens don't just finish up the movie. The uneven aspect of the match up makes the rest of the movie not easy to watch. The urgency is not easy to accept because humans do not have a reasonable fighting chance. The acting also does not help. Some of…

• L!M!N

Added by L!M!N

• Treble

Watched by Treble 11 Jun, 2015

Taylor Kitsch has a penchant for picking weird blockbusters. I say ‘has’ but I mean ‘had’, as the guy’s career is over after this and the John Carter debacle. And rightly so: he might not be a talent vacuum, but he sure as shit is a charisma vacuum. The first half hour of this is basically Kitsch running around screaming ‘BURRITO!!!’ in an idiotic voice, proving his character’s a moron of the first water, and doing nothing to dispel my…

• Raúl Cornejo

★★ Watched by Raúl Cornejo 10 Jun, 2015

John Wooden, Missouri y Rihanna

• tokyo5

★★½ Watched by tokyo5 01 Jun, 2015

NASA sends out a beacon to a distant planet that they've recently discovered and suspect may sustain life.
    The inhabitants of that planet reply by attacking and invading Earth.

The navies of the world, which just happen to be holding a joint training exercise right where the aliens land their attack vessels, must defend Earth against the technologically superior alien military.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

csatahajó

• Thomas

★★★½ Rewatched by Thomas 30 May, 2015

The best entry in the Transformers series. Manages to look great without the sensory overload that plagues most summer blockbusters since Michael Bay rebooted the morphing robots franchise. Skipping the first 15-20 minutes adds half a star to the rating. Let's call that a fan-edit.

• Sheryl

★★★★ Watched by Sheryl 27 May, 2015

I'm so goddamn surprised at myself; I genuinely loved this by the end. I want to be unapologetic about it too.

This film has more heart than I anticipated, and I particularly enjoy the slightly slower first half an hour or so of character building. True to Peter Berg's style of storytelling, very simple devices and short conversations are telling of each relationship, and you don't need that much to show layered kinship. I like how even minor characters like…