• neveen

★★★ Added by neveen

Don't know what the movie is about, but it was cool.

• Henry Faherty

★★★ Watched by Henry Faherty 17 Oct, 2016

So...I guess I actually like "Battleship?" Damn.

• Aaron_Goldsmith

½ Watched by Aaron_Goldsmith 15 Oct, 2016

I was eating dinner and saw battleship, thought to myself, trailer was decent. It had around 1 hour left. From that i hour, i can tell you it was so bad it was laughable. The aliens were terrible, an old ship can destroy it but a modern one can't. The weakness of the aliens is they can't see well when their helmet is of because of the sun. One fights guy with fists even though it has a knife. Acting was wooden, Rhianna was surely there for her fans. At least it was unintentionally funny. And Liam Neason.

• johnholmes

★★★ Watched by johnholmes 14 Oct, 2016

Wunderbarer Quatsch

• Dimitri Fiani

★½ Watched by Dimitri Fiani 14 Oct, 2016

Watching Rihanna in this is like watching your little sister in a school play (not paying any attention to the plot or anything else, only waiting for her to appear so you can laugh at her trying to be serious). It's actually cute.

• Clay Bones

Watched by Clay Bones 10 Oct, 2016

Yep I just went there, but in my defence that joke is about as original as this movie.

• Egannation

★★ Added by Egannation

One of my favorite worst movies, strikes the same kind of cord in me that Pacific Rim does, just with less tact.

• Dennis Dollenmaier

½ Added by Dennis Dollenmaier

I know, this is so unoriginal. But it's *so* true.

• Chris

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris 22 Sep, 2016

For a movie based on a board game, it's pretty fucking entertaining. Peter Berg goes all out and I love almost every minute of it.

• chesneylittle

★★★★ Rewatched by chesneylittle 22 Sep, 2016

Es kommt immer darauf an, was man erwartet. Hier ist wohl erwarte Nichts, schalt das Hirn aus und genieß das Feuerwerk die beste Herangehensweise. Mit einer Story kann der Film nicht aufwarten, dafür bietet er wunderschöne Zerstörungsarien, Männer die Krieg spielen, jede Menge Amerikanismus, eine nett anzuschauende Rihanna, bekannte Gesichter in den Nebenrollen und nicht zu vergessen einen Mörderbass, der einem den Fernseher anhebt. Also mir gefällt das, es muss ja nicht immer anspruchsvolles Kino sein.

• Scott Bannick

★½ Watched by Scott Bannick 17 Sep, 2012

Ugh. I never thought that in our lifetimes we would be seeing movies based upon board games. The video games into movies phenomenon was pretty much bad enough, but board games? How long until there’s a goddamn Uno movie? And do you know how much it made at the box office? Over $300 million. And I just spent two hours of my life watching it too, so who are the real criminals here? The existence of this movie raises so…

• Hemant Naidu

★★★ Rewatched by Hemant Naidu 16 Sep, 2016

When you don't care what anyone says when you tell them you enjoy this movie for its utter ridiculousness, it's "ra ra" American patriotism that somehow isn't nauseating, and it's charm.