• DiegoSanchez

★★½ Watched by DiegoSanchez 23 Mar, 2015

Demasiados planos para Rihanna...... los extraterrestres tienen tecnología para venir a la Tierra a patearnos el culo, pero para mandar un sms a su casa necesitan nuestras antenas.... demasiado larga.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Crap pacing, crap story, crap acting, crap movie. At least transformers was laughably crap. Liam Neeson being in it makes it slightly better but still bad.

• Jules Mumford

★★★ Watched by Jules Mumford 02 Sep, 2012

Flushed with the monetary if not critical success of "Transformers", Hasbro has been rummaging around in their toy cupboard for another franchise.

Deciding that a board game consisting of guessing where your battleships are hidden to the refrain of "Hit" or "Miss", one imagines would have been low on their wish list.

However, investing a production budget of some $200 million, it had better be a "hit" otherwise someone will be in trouble.

Wisely deciding that filming a board game…

• Erin

½ Watched by Erin 21 Mar, 2015

Well, my day was pretty crappy so I figured it might be a good time to watch a crappy movie.

I don't even understand how this got made, even after all the time and distance we've had since it was released.

• Drummer

★½ Watched by Drummer 18 Mar, 2015

Holy christ. I don't turn off movies very often but this one I did. I heard a lot about how it washy that bad and Netflix had it at a 4/5. Thought I would give it a go, even for something mindless, it was horrendous. Acting is truly atrocious by all cast members.
    I dont understand why Hollywood is connecting franchises to movies that end up having no relation to the movie. Like Battleship, it could have been called anything…

• Graham J

Watched by Graham J 15 Mar, 2015 3

Poor Taylor Kitsch, first the mind-numbingly dull John Carter From Mars and then this.

Saying Battleship is marginally better than Carter is akin to comparing dried dog poop to a fresh splatter of baby dung. One may be easier to look at but it's still inevitably, shit.

• Sam Harvey

Watched by Sam Harvey 15 Mar, 2015 2

I was hungover, my remote control was broken and as a result this was on in the background. Like a noisy fly bothering me for 2 hours.

• Phil Doyle

★★½ Watched by Phil Doyle 15 Mar, 2015

Yeah. This was totally worth the several days it took to watch it in the early mornings when my infant son woke up.

Sigh.

• JaySalahi

★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 21 Jul, 2013

C+ (78)

• Adam Bolden

½ Watched by Adam Bolden 18 May, 2012

Battleship is pretty much exactly what I was expecting. I could just see the writers shrugging when handed the premise and saying, "We got nothin'." It was a complete waste of two hours of my day sitting through this mess of boring CG propaganda.

The movie centers on Alex Hopper (Taylor Kitsch), a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy who encounters an alien invasion on what was to be his last day before they kicked him out of service. He ends…

• Lorenzo Manildo

Watched by Lorenzo Manildo 28 Feb, 2015

John Carter deve salvare il mondo giocando a battaglia navale contro gli alieni, insieme a Rihanna, una modella bionda, un vero veterano senza gambe, il figlio di Stellan Skarsgård e quel tipo di Breaking Bad che assomiglia a Matt Damon... eppure non fa ridere.

• Kaisergustaf

★★ Watched by Kaisergustaf 27 Feb, 2015

Wasted opportunity to show off the amazing power of a battleship.
    Honestly, the firing analogue computer on the Missouri is simply geek heaven. Direct or plunge, dozens of kms away. A battleship is just awesome. But alas in this dog of a film.....