• Dani Áron

★★★★ Rewatched by Dani Áron 24 Jun, 2016

A függetlenség napja után meg kellett néznem egy szórakoztató propaganda filmet is!

• Travis Wagner

Watched by Travis Wagner 22 Jun, 2016

I have watched many a films that take very loose interpretations of their source material, but this, by far, is the loosest.

• Haydn Elmore

★★ Watched by Haydn Elmore 16 Jun, 2016

Wow. What a stupid movie.
    I was excepting some dumb fun (which in some areas it was). But once the aliens come into the screen with no reason on why they want to attack earth other than for some dumb action scenes, the film just becomes so stupid and makes no sense whatsoever.
    What else did you Expect from a film that was based off a broad game that's simply Transformers at sea.

• Ckan

½ Watched by Ckan 14 Jun, 2016

He got her chicken burrito!

• Kris Milo

★★ Watched by Kris Milo 07 Jun, 2016

I was routing for the aliens

• Raven Nikolai

★★½ Rewatched by Raven Nikolai 07 Jun, 2016

This movie is slow going. My favourite thing to do is to skip about 25 minutes of the first 30 minutes of this movie just to make it better. My big complaint is Hopper. He needed to be written better. His growth from beginning to end is why we have that introduction, but it is my belief it could have been done better or made completely unnecessary and written more on the alien attack and skipped most of the needlessly…

• Ollie

★★½ Watched by Ollie 31 May, 2016

I had a strong desire to watch this on release, despite all the negative reviews, but didn't.

I still don't know where that desire came from.

• Mud

½ Added by Mud

I can suspend belief with the best of them but really? WTF were they thinking?
    A book and its cover applies to this one. The cover looks great, there is no story. Just some pretty pictures to keep you distracted.

• Giorgos Christoforakis

★★★½ Rewatched by Giorgos Christoforakis 28 May, 2016

Fan!!!

• Andrew Milito

★½ Watched by Andrew Milito 18 May, 2016 2

Battleship. Somebody thought that it would be a good idea to make a movie based on Battleship. A board game with no semblance of story whatsoever. Whoever greenlit this film deserves to be fired and blacklisted from Hollywood.

It would be one thing if Battleship was self-aware of how stupid it is, and played upon the absurdity of this idea. But no, the filmmakers behind this film go full speed ahead with a story that takes itself pretty seriously, and…

• Chris Purdie

Watched by Chris Purdie 14 May, 2016

This is the dumbest fucking movie I've ever seen.

Propaganda taken to the next level.

• Stefan M.

★★½ Watched by Stefan M. 14 May, 2016

Lasst uns "Schiffe versenken" verfilmen ... und dann haben sie es wirklich gemacht. Nach dem Film bin ich mir sicher, das geht auch mit Tetris!