• Chris

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris 22 Sep, 2016

For a movie based on a board game, it's pretty fucking entertaining. Peter Berg goes all out and I love almost every minute of it.

• chesneylittle

★★★★ Rewatched by chesneylittle 22 Sep, 2016

Es kommt immer darauf an, was man erwartet. Hier ist wohl erwarte Nichts, schalt das Hirn aus und genieß das Feuerwerk die beste Herangehensweise. Mit einer Story kann der Film nicht aufwarten, dafür bietet er wunderschöne Zerstörungsarien, Männer die Krieg spielen, jede Menge Amerikanismus, eine nett anzuschauende Rihanna, bekannte Gesichter in den Nebenrollen und nicht zu vergessen einen Mörderbass, der einem den Fernseher anhebt. Also mir gefällt das, es muss ja nicht immer anspruchsvolles Kino sein.

• Scott Bannick

★½ Watched by Scott Bannick 17 Sep, 2012

Ugh. I never thought that in our lifetimes we would be seeing movies based upon board games. The video games into movies phenomenon was pretty much bad enough, but board games? How long until there’s a goddamn Uno movie? And do you know how much it made at the box office? Over $300 million. And I just spent two hours of my life watching it too, so who are the real criminals here? The existence of this movie raises so…

• Hemant Naidu

★★★ Rewatched by Hemant Naidu 16 Sep, 2016

When you don't care what anyone says when you tell them you enjoy this movie for its utter ridiculousness, it's "ra ra" American patriotism that somehow isn't nauseating, and it's charm.

• Themythking

Added by Themythking

Pretty bad with the exception of the Odessa Step Sequence.

• Wilco Born

★★ Watched by Wilco Born 19 Jan, 2013

Battleship is een leuke film. Typisch Amerikaans, oorlogsveteranenverzameling. Leuk woord voor galgje. Alsof iemand dat nog speelt...

• SIDLOTF01

★★½ Added by SIDLOTF01

Average and a bit cheesy

• Mark Boszko

★★★ Watched by Mark Boszko 01 Sep, 2016

Still pretty dumb, but somehow a lot of fun.

Non-guilty Pleasure #4 at Omni

• John Kelly

Watched by John Kelly 26 Aug, 2016

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Hear all about it on the Double Zero podcast: doublezeropod.com/podcast/episode-two-august-30-2016/

• Olivia

★½ Watched by Olivia 29 Aug, 2016

wow titanic 2 sure was weird

• iannyanes

★★★★ Added by iannyanes

Total Fantasy, Total Awesomeness and I like the dialogs a lot! watched it over and over again... Too bad there is no a second part.

• miragliuolo

Watched by miragliuolo 14 Apr, 2013

Meh. Not sure what I was expecting, but this was meh.