• Bill Riggs

★★★½ Rewatched by Bill Riggs 01 May, 2016

Cheesy popcorn action at it's best.

• Gabriel

★½ Added by Gabriel

WTF is his poop

• Mark James Atienza

★★ Watched by Mark James Atienza 12 Apr, 2012

...a forgettable sci-fi action film but enjoyable enough for the time being. At least it tried hard to have a plot.

• Bleki

★½ Watched by Bleki 09 Apr, 2016

Glupost veća od Rihhaninog čela.

• 61eRmovie

overall (100): 52

61eR ®

• Potyomkin

½ Added by Potyomkin

Entertainment films are like fast cars. You've got the tasteful ones, say Maserati or Aston Martin, and you've got the vulgar ones, like Lamborghini. In the world of cinema that first category features films such as "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "Kill Bill". The other category is filled with Michael Bay's work and films such as "Battleship".

The characters are all conveniently handsome as much as they are shallow, the cinematography is needlessly colourful to appeal to the less-demanding…

• BHCcorp.

★★½ Added by BHCcorp.

One of the actors in this movie is Sam Gottbetter.

Yeah, there are movies that have gottbetter talent, pacing, action, scripts, fun, cg, appeal, and concept than this.

Symbolism at its finest.

• EndlessTadpole9

½ Rewatched by EndlessTadpole9 05 Apr, 2016

Watched this on tv yetserday but had seen it twice before. Ikind of like dthe movie and that it was based on the battleship game, but I think that I was just a lillte retarded foolish boy when I watched it the two other times.

This movie was really painful to watch again and during the whole movie I wanted to turn it of and go to sleep instead. Or really do anything besides watching this movie. So horrible, to be honest, i turned it of when it was twenty minute left.

The only thing I liked with hte movie was the USS missouri.

• Guilherme Diniz

★★★ Watched by Guilherme Diniz 05 Apr, 2016

Pensei que fosse um mega clássico, mas é um filme de domingo com efeitos sonoros bons e a Hiama... Hahahahahah

• Andres

★★ Added by Andres

Ok, it have some cool one lines but that is all it have!

• Tim Sanders

★★★ Added by Tim Sanders

Movie studios mining the world of board games to come up with the next big summer franchise blockbuster moves us one step closer to the death of filmmaking as I knew it. Hasbro has already given us the Transformers and now comes "Battleship," an unlikely clone of the Michael Bay hits.

In fact, the films are so similar in style and stories that it baffles me why this was shunned by audiences and yet the other franchise continues to make…

• Dino Avdibegovic