• Keith Adams Jr.

★½ Added by Keith Adams Jr.

Quickie Review
    You would think I would follow up my "Creed" with reviewing something just as good. Unfortunately, fate is a cruel mistress and I got stuck with the board game adaptation with enough lens flares to blind the average human being. The Bayhem clichés are everywhere and this wasn't even directed by Michael Bay but by the much greater Peter Berg, who's helmed way better action movies than this. There is one thing that the movie has in common with the game: there's no plot. So, there's that.

• Rebecca

½ Rewatched by Rebecca 24 Aug, 2016

In case anyone is wondering; this movie still sucks.

• sezbo

★★★ Watched by sezbo 20 Aug, 2016

"Boom"
    63/100

• alheab

½ Watched by alheab 17 Aug, 2016

Cost : $200 million
    Potential for entertainment : Zero
    There is no suspense and the trailer created an overwhelming suspense which didn't translate to a poor editing peice!

20 mins into the movie I'm puzzled; where are the aliens?  Didn't the production team watch the final edited print? Either no body cared or the studio thought that what the hell, this is as good as it gets

Avoid at all cost. Kidsch is no hero, his presence is overshadowed by everyone one!

• TylerBlack

½ Watched by TylerBlack 13 Aug, 2016

If I could rate this a negative star I would in a heartbeat.

• DC Bolling

★★½ Added by DC Bolling

The idea of having a movie based on a stupid board game and making into like Transformers at sea sounded terrible to actually be true. Battleship is loud and frustrating with a plot that’s ridiculous to follow along with bad dialogue. Peter Berg isn’t that bad of a director, but his vision didn’t work almost feeling like Michael Bay directed this but not as worse as his recent attempts of action.All of this couldn’t make it more bearable with terrible…

• ianhalbert

★★½ Watched by ianhalbert 03 Aug, 2016

To be totally honest with y'all, this wasn't bad at all.
    The mere idea alone is so shitty I almost didn't even want to accept that this was a movie. BUT, it was a fun, never slow paced, and rather intense film. The acting was iffy, and the all around performance wasn't great..
    Not gonna lie though, I like Rhianna in a Sailor uni.

• ligansi

½ Added by ligansi

RIHANNA STARRING IN THE FAMOUS BOARDGAME ADAPTATION

• Chris Vallée

Watched by Chris Vallée 29 Jul, 2016

Why?

If you're already face palming 5 minutes into a film, there is most certainly a problem. I can't say I actually had any illusions that this was going to be a good movie, but it was still startling to see just how bad it actually was. The movie begins with a group of scientists developing and activating a signal to be sent to make contact with an earth-like planet, which is perhaps one of the most asinine and unbelievable…

• jackieburkhart

½ Watched by jackieburkhart 28 Jul, 2016 2

I was only half conscious when the decision to watch this was made

• adrianbalboa

Rewatched by adrianbalboa 28 Jul, 2016

ah taylor kitsch and alexander skarsgard.......my 2 favorite boys who starred in questionable hbo shows that begin with the word True

• C.R. Blazo

½ Watched by C.R. Blazo 24 Jul, 2016

What a horrible pile of crap. This film was just bad from all aspects and I don't even want to waste my time breaking it down.