• nan8iela8keto

★★★★★ Rewatched by nan8iela8keto 27 Oct, 2014 1

να σηκώσουν χέρι όσοι ξενερώνουν όταν γίνεται πάλι πρινσ τσάρμιν.

• SJ Marks

★★★ Added by SJ Marks

I wish he had stayed the beast he was.

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)
  • Glen Grunau

★★★★ Added by Glen Grunau

For years my favourite animated movie watched with our children . . . at least until Shrek came along! Hmmm . . . maybe there is something about the beauty and beast theme that tugs at my heart!

• Reece Roberts

★★★★★ Watched by Reece Roberts 17 Oct, 2014

I love this movie.

• CaptJackSparrow

Rewatched by CaptJackSparrow 14 Oct, 2014

There were several different kinds of perspective in the movie. They used 1st perspective, 2nd perspective, and 3rd perspective in the movie. The movie emphasizes the main characters, it gives them more detail, and a more definitive shape. The movie had lots of movement, like during the musical scenes when all the characters danced. The movie was in color, and had a lot of bright colors, it also had some dull colors, like in the forest at night. The movie…

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

So beautifully enchanting, lovely. Was nominated as Best Picture at Oscar Awards, along with it's beautiful song 'Beauty and the Beast' which is my favorite.

• zkorpi

Rewatched by zkorpi 10 Oct, 2014

Awesome as I remembered. Like Aladdin, amazingly concise and satisfying story. The beginning narration alone is a masterwork of turning the original story into a better, movie worthy story. The songs are all great, and there aren't that many actually.

• Alecs

★★★½ Rewatched by Alecs 07 Oct, 2014

• BVeldboom

★★★★½ Watched by BVeldboom 03 Oct, 2014

After refusing shelter to a disguised enchantress, a prince is cursed with a hideous, beastly appearance. His only hope of being restored lies in someone falling in love with him before his 21st birthday.

Like the majority of Disney's animated output, Beauty and the Beast reworks a classic fairy tale into something bright and family-friendly. Unlike the studio's other films, however, there is something decidedly more grown-up about the proceedings here, with its emphasis on a troubled prince and the…

• Sweglord430

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sweglord430 06 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Hendy2

★★★½ Watched by Hendy2 07 Oct, 2014

The animated, hour and 30 minute, 1991 “The Beauty and The Beast” film taught the watching children good life lessons. The animated characters and settings make the film fun and interesting to watch. This helps the children understand the plot more. This film teaches kids that you’re happily ever after may not look like one right away. The image of the furniture made it interesting and fun to watch.
    The more open space they had, like in the castle made…