• Mr. Film

★★★★ Watched by Mr. Film 01 Mar, 2015

It has too many distracting plot holes, but that isn't enough to hate "Beauty and the Beast". It features wonderful animation and an amazing soundtrack. If you live in the Annapolis area, come see me and @Moviephanatic in Beauty and Beast at Annapolis High School.

• Sean

★★★★ Watched by Sean 01 Mar, 2015

This was a really good one. I didn't reach my goal of 28 Disney films in February, but I did watch 14. Anyway this is the 15th of the 28 I hadn't seen. It was really dang good as I already said. The story was a blend of a slightly more modern girl with the trope of a princess. Belle starts as a regular town girl to a failure inventor father. However she becomes a princess after falling in love…

• Jonathan L.

★★★★★ Added by Jonathan L.

A wonderful characterization of the beast highlights what I consider to be the best of all the Disney princess movies.

• Liz

★★★★★ Added by Liz 1

Beauty and the Beast immediately followed the Little Mermaid, a product that has only mildly passed the test of time. Has Beauty and the Beast stood the test of time? No question, the answer is yes.

The film tells the story of Belle, one of Disney’s best leading protagonists. Belle wants to escape her life in her small village in provincial France. This is a trope Disney who later abuse in many of its features, and this is when it…

• Brian Hann

★★★★ Added by Brian Hann

Disney's first hand drawn animation to include CGI. Its a beautiful film with unforgettable characters and songs. Old school disney

• amanda raymond

★★★★½ Watched by amanda raymond 19 Feb, 2015

Not seen this before but it really is the classic many others have said it is

• nukle888

★★★½ Added by deadmanramsey

69/100

• James Kinsella

★★★ Rewatched by James Kinsella 28 Jan, 2015

Hasn't aged well unlike The Lion King. Tedious as most Disney films are. Fun in places. Enjoyable and more preferable for target audience.

• Catherine Addington

★★★ Added by Catherine Addington

I remember loving this, and I still love the music, and there are parts of this that are great, but oh my goodness the terrible lessons for children everywhere