• Brian Tousey

★★★★½ Rewatched by Brian Tousey 26 May, 2015

Introduced this to my 3 year old daughter today. She fell asleep around the "Be Our Guest" number; I kept watching. This movie holds fucking sway.

• Njabs Phungula

★★★★★ Rewatched by Njabs Phungula 24 May, 2015

Still amazing.

• RRaja96

★★★★★ Added by RRaja96

My favorite classic animated disney film... Lion King is overrated

• Mr. Knoll

★★★★★ Added by Mr. Knoll

The absolute peak of the Disney fairytale formula.

• Leandro Santana

★★★★½ Rewatched by Leandro Santana 17 May, 2015

Net

• DevinMeenan

★★★ Rewatched by DevinMeenan 18 May, 2015

I probably would've liked this movie more if it didn't have the musical numbers.

• slyman

★★★ Watched by slyman 15 May, 2015

"How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

I Pledge To Watch These Damn Movies THIS Damn Year. How about you? #24 of 100

The quote above is from Gaston. I bet he would have loved the movies.

Two word review: Stockholm Syndrome (Still)

• Connor Adkins

★★ Watched by Connor Adkins 12 May, 2015

40/100

• Taylor Lee

★★★★★ Rewatched by Taylor Lee 11 May, 2015

Top three Disney animated classic? At least. Maybe in the top two.

• Jay-r Trinidad

★★★★½ Watched by Jay-r Trinidad 09 May, 2015

apart from its insane soundtrack, equally lovable non-human characters, and the transformation through the magic of love, there lies the inscrutable elegance, only created 2 years after the little mermaid as ducktales and rescuers were staples back in the day, that was gallantly pulled off probably with the right set of hitches and screws that disney was trying to find and fix.

much more, there are a lot of reality-related ideas, movements, and ideologies, that the film discusses about without being too obvious or going over yet conspicuous all throughout. a true layered disney classic fit for all ages.

• Robyn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robyn 08 May, 2015

since the country is going to continue to go to hell in a handbasket i've retreated into disney films for the day/the future/until the void comes for me.

beauty and the beast was the first film i saw in the cinema! i was four and i slept through most of it but oh my god i was despo for a belle dress but i never got one i just had to make do with an old yellow tshirt of my brother's that i pulled until the sleeves were off the shoulders HAHA.

• Markoz

½ Added by Markoz

So he treats her like shit and she falls in love. Nice shit Disney.