• Athina

★★★★★ Watched by Athina 23 Nov, 2014

Καιρος ηταν να το δω. Απλα μαγευτικο.

• David

★★★★★ Rewatched by David 21 Nov, 2014

Que os voy a decir que no sepáis.

• Kat Moir

★★★★½ Rewatched by Kat Moir 16 Nov, 2014 1

A beautiful film with a beautiful soundtrack. I've bought this in the special edition gold blu-ray collection, and it's absolutely stunning. This film never ages.

• Clay Templeton

★★★½ Rewatched by Clay Templeton 15 Nov, 2014

Sometimes the animation in this stops looking classic and great,and takes on what I can only call A Christian animation look (think Sunday school Bible stories), which I haven't noticed until this viewing.

• Andrew Nichols

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

masterpiece.

• mattmav45

★★★ Watched by mattmav45 09 Nov, 2014 2

Enchanting as fuck.

My wife typically voices her displeasure whenever I curse in a review for a children's animated film. Like any good husband, such displeasure is met with a concerted effort to do the exact opposite. As one can see from above, such is very much the case here.

Marital banter aside, enchanting is likely the best word I can use to describe my experience watching this film. As referenced above, I wouldn't argue if one made the statement…

• jdetrick

★★★★★ Rewatched by jdetrick 03 Nov, 2014

Yeah, it's a great film. I'm not going out on a limb in saying this. The movie has a few issues (particularly regarding time, as seasons seem to come and go within the space of a few days), but they can't detract from the good. The music is awesome!

• kaila Starr

★★★★★ Added by kaila Starr

And back to the kids choice

• The Movie King

★★★★★ Rewatched by The Movie King 04 Nov, 2014 2

Film #4 of my Hanging Out with Disney project

(From the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack; www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9RTuaUL8k)

Disney's made a ton of fairy tale adaptations over the years, and very successfully with each one, but none of them holds a special place in my heart than Beauty and the Beast. Why? Because Beauty and the Beast is in my mind one of Disney's most magical and enchanting movies, not only of Disney's strong streak from the 1990's, but of all-time.…

• Fran

★★★★★ Added by Fran

A perfect film.

• yannis porfyropoulos

★★★★★ Rewatched by yannis porfyropoulos 02 Nov, 2014

ε, ναι.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★½ Added by Jacob Gehman

Beauty and the Beast might stand second to Robin Hood as Disney's best combination of story and song.

It's a movie that seems to have fallen out of favor in today's society if the number of articles I see shared on social media (about how Beauty and the Beast shows an abusive relationship and is an example of Stockholm Syndrome) say anything. I see the points they are making, but would counter with those arguments assume that her character is…