• Margaret

★★★ Rewatched by Margaret 15 Dec, 2014

eleven-year-old boy gets a death curse for being a bratty kid

all 3 stars for Be Our Guest

Watched by Ian Osmond 14 Dec, 2014 2

Babysitting again.

• Kevin Rayfield

★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Rayfield 11 Dec, 2014

Cogsworth and Lumiere them dope boys.

• Alice Souza

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alice Souza 06 Dec, 2014

I had the luck to watch this in 3D in a movie theatre and it was simply incredible to be able to watch a very significant part of my childhood in the big screen (Thank you, Cinemark!). The Disney Renaissance is, to me, where you can find the studio's greatest films and Beauty and the Beast is definitely one of them. It's magical and beautiful and I love it to death.

• Jesse

★★★★★ Added by Jesse

Well I was the Beast when we did this play back in 8th grade so 5 stars is a given. But I mean besides the whole Stockholm syndrome thing what's not to like?

• Sulli

Added by Sulli

I think that Beauty and the Beast contained some kind of weird morals. While it did express true love and family solidity, it also contained some stranger life references. One of these strange morals was how Belle fell in love with the Beast when he was holding her captive and not really being all that nice to her seemed a lot like Stockholm syndrome. If a guy isn't being nice to you then you really shouldn't fall head over heals…

• Alex A

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alex A 29 Nov, 2014

Beauty and the Beast is a classic I hadn't viewed since childhood, and boy was it worth revisiting. Boasting elegant animation and visuals, memorable characters, an enchanting soundtrack and a heartwarming story, this is a Disney classic to be savored. Not only is what meets the eyes and ears beautiful though, it's also the central message of the film about treasuring the internal beauty more than the external. The opening sequence let me know I was in for a treat, and the unusual relationship between the two protagonists made Beauty and the Beast all the more unique and charming.

• Lobezno Estepario

★★★½ Rewatched by Lobezno Estepario 28 Nov, 2014

No se puede negar que es bellísima en todos y cada unos de sus apartados técnicos, pero tampoco que es un poco vomitiva ideológicamente.

Me dio algo de esperanza que pintaran a Bella como una ávida lectora, pero según avanza la película te das cuenta de que sólo fue la manera que encontraron para que el personaje pareciera algo más que una mujer-objeto, pues nunca demuestra un interés real por el conocimiento o la ficción. Que la faceta aventurera de…

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2012

Great story, great songs. When I was a kid, I was both happy and sad about the ending - I was happy for Belle, but I disliked the transformation because it made the Beast look like a complete stranger to me.

• MovieMan23

★★½ Added by MovieMan23

Good movie that isn't anything new.

• Wes Hall

★★★★★ Rewatched by Wes Hall 22 Nov, 2014

+ Tale as old as time...