• alexbhades

★★½ Watched by alexbhades 22 Jan, 2013

Pues me ha decepcionado un poco, sentia curiosidad por verla sobretodo por su irrisorio presupuesto (17.000$). Y bueno, se puede ver, pero su final confuso y su montaje a golpes de flashback sin justificar de han dejado un poco desaborio.

• GKnight

★★★★ Added by GKnight

I was expecting an action flick, and surprisingly, it turned out to be an indie love story on steroids. It's not a conventional movie by any means, the newcomer director uses all the tricks at his disposal that fit into a shoe-string budget. Surprisingly, the end result is quite good, it even manages to create an unexpectedly surreal vibe, leaving us with a kind of ending that makes you think long after it's over.

• Chad Nichols

Watched by Chad Nichols 17 Jul, 2015

This movie was a lot stranger than I expected it to be.

• mfulton

★★★½ Added by mfulton

B

• TajLV

★★★½ Watched by TajLV 12 Jul, 2015 2

"Young men are crazy strange emotional beings." ~ Evan Glodell

I really can't write about this film in any detail without including some spoilers, so I'm just going to list some bullet-point observations that might help others decide whether or not to give this award-winning indie action flick a gander.

1. Initial Mystery Solved - Bellflower is the name of a relatively quiet residential street in a California suburban neighborhood where most of the story takes place.

2. Who the…

• J. N. Smith

★★ Watched by J. N. Smith 26 Nov, 2013

It’s trying so hard to be an Indie film, that it gets in the way of itself.

• Christopher Connell

★★★★★ Added by Christopher Connell

This is what love feels like.

• Matt Brown

★★★½ Rewatched by Matt Brown 24 May, 2015 1

My original review of this film was "all the Fury Road you're ever gonna need" which was WRONG and a LIE and WOEFULLY INACCURATE

• shanderson88

★★★★ Watched by shanderson88 21 May, 2015

It starts off as a nice little story of young love, but it never feels quite right. Honestly, I can't be completely sure if it was because of an intended tone being successfully achieved or if it just boils down to the very limited budget Bellflower was made on, but that warmth you feel as you watch it is never because of hugs and kisses and the gentle, passionate lovemaking. It's Medusa and the flamethrower that make you feel a…

• HerrHofmann

★★★★½ Rewatched by HerrHofmann 13 May, 2015

vom finden und verlieren der Liebe und was hat das mit Mad Max und einem Flammenwerfer Zutun?

Mich hat der Film gepackt mit seinen flirrenden Bildern und wenn sich die Schlinge immer weiter zudreht. Trotzdem habe ich Verständnis wenn es für andere ein affektierter, künstlicher Hippster Film ist

• Liam Underwood

★★★ Watched by Liam Underwood 08 May, 2015

I was really enjoying the first half of Bellflower. Sure, the visual style of this film takes a little getting used to, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I was enjoying the film. Sadly it all goes a bit mental and ridiculous, which is made more disappointing because of the early potential shown.

• paul indrome

★★★ Watched by paul indrome 13 Apr, 2015

weird buddy movie, this rednecks are crazy