• paul indrome

★★★ Watched by paul indrome 13 Apr, 2015

weird buddy movie, this rednecks are crazy

• Allen Wiskera

★★★★★ Added by Allen Wiskera

This movie blew me away when I watched it the first time. It is a raw rebel yell of a movie. Like its main character, it storms in with bravado, but at its core lies a fragile broken heart. Powerful and moving.

• Daniel Barnes

★★★½ Watched by Daniel Barnes 21 Feb, 2015

"You're getting ready to start your new life as Lord Humongous."

• Cogerson

★½ Watched by Cogerson 10 Feb, 2015

Ok I admit when this movie went off...I was of the opinion that the movie was horrible. After a quick stop at IMDb...I discovered that this movie was made on a budget of $17,000 dollars. I could charge that amount on one of my credit cards. I still think the movie is not very good....but I am impressed with how much they got into this film on such a limited budget. So what is it about? Two childhood friends love…

• jnamadan

★★ Watched by jnamadan 09 Feb, 2015

The 1st hour of this film was alright and then the turning point occurred which turned this into an utter mess.

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 17 Dec, 2011

A gritty and violent film with a visual style unlike anything I've seen before. I'm very interested in what the filmmakers will do next.

• Leslie

Watched by Leslie 30 Jan, 2015

Sorry to say I couldn't get all the way thru this movie. It wasn't bad but the sense of purposelessness of the characters and the pointless cruelty was just too much to take. I just keep thinking what do this people do all day and what are they doing with their lives?... Took me out of the film.

• Graeme Fuhrman

Watched by Graeme Fuhrman 27 Jan, 2015

The acting isn't great, and it tries to be a little too indie for its own good.

• dr_exploitation

★★ Watched by dr_exploitation 25 Feb, 2012

32º Fantasporto
    20 de Fevereiro a 4 de Março 2012
    Rivoli Grande Auditório

• Xebeche

★★½ Rewatched by Xebeche 12 Dec, 2014

BLOCKBUSTER REQIUEM - Film 16 of 19

There's almost something going on here. Sometimes Bellflower seems to be commenting on the stupidity of men being boys. Other times it seems like it just is that. Woodrow and Aiden are passionately constructing a flame thrower, among other things, in preperation for the Mad Max apocalypse of their dreams. It all looks like great manchild fun and the bromance is entertaining to watch because they're satisfying something deep inside them that boys…

• Gonçalo

★★½ Watched by Gonçalo 25 Oct, 2014

Wow, that was weird film. I'm not really sure that I liked this film, but I liked the experience of watching it. One thing is certain: it's pretty original.

• Silversaxophone

★½ Watched by Silversaxophone 19 Oct, 2014

Two twenty-somethings hold onto their childish fantasies of being the coolest guys around after the apocalypse, only to have everything explode in their faces in the apocalypse of their personal lives. Glodell seems to strive for the mythic in his tragedy of Dudes and their toys, Bro's & Bitches, but the characters are so foolish as to be laughable. The height of achievement for Aiden, for example, is to stop in small towns and show off his cool car and flamethrower.…