• Matt Brown

★★★½ Rewatched by Matt Brown 24 May, 2015 1

My original review of this film was "all the Fury Road you're ever gonna need" which was WRONG and a LIE and WOEFULLY INACCURATE

• shanderson88

★★★★ Watched by shanderson88 21 May, 2015

It starts off as a nice little story of young love, but it never feels quite right. Honestly, I can't be completely sure if it was because of an intended tone being successfully achieved or if it just boils down to the very limited budget Bellflower was made on, but that warmth you feel as you watch it is never because of hugs and kisses and the gentle, passionate lovemaking. It's Medusa and the flamethrower that make you feel a…

• HerrHofmann

★★★★½ Rewatched by HerrHofmann 13 May, 2015

vom finden und verlieren der Liebe und was hat das mit Mad Max und einem Flammenwerfer Zutun?

Mich hat der Film gepackt mit seinen flirrenden Bildern und wenn sich die Schlinge immer weiter zudreht. Trotzdem habe ich Verständnis wenn es für andere ein affektierter, künstlicher Hippster Film ist

• Liam Underwood

★★★ Watched by Liam Underwood 08 May, 2015

I was really enjoying the first half of Bellflower. Sure, the visual style of this film takes a little getting used to, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I was enjoying the film. Sadly it all goes a bit mental and ridiculous, which is made more disappointing because of the early potential shown.

• paul indrome

★★★ Watched by paul indrome 13 Apr, 2015

weird buddy movie, this rednecks are crazy

• Allen Wiskera

★★★★★ Added by Allen Wiskera

This movie blew me away when I watched it the first time. It is a raw rebel yell of a movie. Like its main character, it storms in with bravado, but at its core lies a fragile broken heart. Powerful and moving.

• Daniel Barnes

★★★½ Watched by Daniel Barnes 21 Feb, 2015

"You're getting ready to start your new life as Lord Humongous."

• Cogerson

★½ Watched by Cogerson 10 Feb, 2015

Ok I admit when this movie went off...I was of the opinion that the movie was horrible. After a quick stop at IMDb...I discovered that this movie was made on a budget of $17,000 dollars. I could charge that amount on one of my credit cards. I still think the movie is not very good....but I am impressed with how much they got into this film on such a limited budget. So what is it about? Two childhood friends love…

• jnamadan

★★ Watched by jnamadan 09 Feb, 2015

The 1st hour of this film was alright and then the turning point occurred which turned this into an utter mess.

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 17 Dec, 2011

A gritty and violent film with a visual style unlike anything I've seen before. I'm very interested in what the filmmakers will do next.

• Leslie

Watched by Leslie 30 Jan, 2015

Sorry to say I couldn't get all the way thru this movie. It wasn't bad but the sense of purposelessness of the characters and the pointless cruelty was just too much to take. I just keep thinking what do this people do all day and what are they doing with their lives?... Took me out of the film.

• Graeme Fuhrman

Watched by Graeme Fuhrman 27 Jan, 2015

The acting isn't great, and it tries to be a little too indie for its own good.