• Lloyd Bravo

★★★★★

A dark and ferocious look at the passionate artist. "Black Swan," is executed with the grace and acuity so precise that director Darren Aronofsky is almost working in tandem with Nina the perfectionist played by Natalie Portman in her Academy Award winning role. Every shot plays extremely well with the script in an exciting choreographed showcase of desire, passion and love. A marvelous portrait of elegant rage and the strides taken to achieve perfection, which as a whole, the film accomplished.

• Igor Linhares

★★★★½

With an ambiguous story about Nina, the dedicated ballerina determined to embody both the White and the Black Swan for the spectacle of the the 'Swan Lake', Darren Aronofsky delivers a masterpiece on directing one of his best films ever made. Artistic to its very core, the film is beautifully crafted in all aspects, from cinematography to writing. All pieces of the film fit together and contributes to transmit the feeling of thriller, insanity and madness that we feel throughout…

• beth

★★★★★

fucked me up so much that i actually had an asthma attack and had to pause the film so i could breathe properly again

• Ciara Smith

★★★★½

I found this movie vastly entertaining, and not just because I have an interest in ballet. Natalie Portman performs spectacularly!

• fpagli

★★★★★

i saw this movie once when i was like 10 and it was fucking disturbing but i watched again and again because HOLY FUCK man what even is this perfection!!!!!! plus mila kunis and natalie portman fucking saved my life so....

• catalina 🌊

★★★★

😨

• Nightelf Nightcore Family

Mindblowing

• Max Schwarz

★★★★½

A horrific film in its own way with paranoid editing and a perfect Portman performance. A gripping look at transformation and greatness.

• emkang

★★★½

I had higher esteem for this film until I watched Satoshi Kon's Perfect Blue, which blew this film out of the water.

• msciardullo

★★★★★

The best movie of Natalie Portman.

So complex and sad.

• Andrew Wofford

This movie dies without an actress like Natalie Portman. The entire film, perhaps every frame, is devoted to placing the viewer inside her body. Not just her mind and her thoughts. I feel like I inhabit her when I'm watching because I feel my head spinning right now just thinking of Nina's life. This whole film you think she's in control but she's never in control of anything, which is why it's so cathartic when she breaks out even just a little bit.

• MrMapleSyrupz

★★★★★

An Excellently Directed Film, Natalie Portman Gives What I Think Is Her Performance She Tells So Much Without Talking In This Movie It Is Amazing And I Would Say It Is One Of The Best And Most Subtle Performances Of The Decade, This Movie Also Has Numerous Supporting Characters That Are Great And Really Elevate Everything That Is Happening Externally And Internally To Natalie Portman's Character, I Found This Movie Endlessly Intriguing And Making Me Wonder What Was To Come…