• melodicstrings

★★★★★ Rewatched by melodicstrings 28 May, 2016

Definitely deserved Best Actress. The finale was incredible.

• Brendan Michaels

★★★★★ Watched by Brendan Michaels 26 May, 2016 10

10/10

"It was perfect."

Completely agree Natalie. This film...OHMYGODTHISFILMISSOFUCKINGAMAZINGISHITYOUNOTIWASINFUCKINGAWEOFTHISMOVIE! The best film of 2010 and one of the greatest films of the decade. The direction, the acting, the special effects, the body horror, the writing, the eroticism, everything about this film is oozing with perfection. I've always loved Natalie Portman but by god this is her best performance EVER! Black Swan is one of those rare films that enwraps me in its world and makes me have every emotion that's…

• Mmmpasta

★★★½ Added by Mmmpasta

Damn son..

• Emily H.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emily H. 25 May, 2016 7

that leg snap gets me everytime. and those eyes. oh my god, its still as creepy, surreal and beautiful on rewatch. love this film, remains as one of my favorites.

• airinnne

★★★★ Added by airinnne

Oh man, so intriguing!! Amazing conclusion!

• LLFIN

★★★★ Watched by LLFIN 06 Jan, 2011

OMG, this film freaked me out while entertaining big time. Natalie Portman is so good that it is really scary and Vincent Cassel is kind of hot, in a freaky way. Sexy, disturbed in many ways, scary and so much more. Really one of the best films I have seen in a long while.

• Patrick Gaertner

★★★★ Watched by Patrick Gaertner 23 May, 2016

A dark little psychological trip about the struggles and impossibility of perfection. It was a beautiful and twisty ride, and between this and Suspiria, it's apparently hell being a ballerina.

• CZP

★★★★★ Watched by CZP 13 Feb, 2016

I’m not used to watching relatively low budget films. In 2010, a movie production budget of 10-12 million dollars is fairly small, which is the budget of the film Black Swan. I heard great things about Black Swan from a friend, and not just for the exquisite scene between the Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. When I finally saw the film, I came away with a couple of takeaways. One, that aforementioned scene was, hold on, let me take a…

• Kyle Willard

★★★★★ Watched by Kyle Willard 19 May, 2016

What the fuck just happened?

• Alex Moss

★★★★½ Added by Alex Moss

A film so intoxicating at times it will leave you gasping for breath Black Swan is a true revelation. For some it will be too much but for many it is a film that will sweep you up, spin you round and hurl you head first into a transcendental orgy for the eyes.

Full review at FilmJuice.com
    www.filmjuice.com/black-swan1/

• Nicholas Teeny

★★★★★ Watched by Nicholas Teeny 17 May, 2016

Natalie Portman entrances us with a beautiful descent into something that is less than beautiful.

• sav

★★★★★ Watched by sav 16 May, 2016

i dont think ive ever cringed or laughed more during a movie than this one. the part where nina turns around from touching herself and sees her mom and the music goes WHAM killed me (i laughed so loud that my band director had to throw a drumstick at me. worth it.)