• Catalina

★★★★★ Added by Catalina

It's been five years and I still don't know how I feel about this movie.

• Jennifer Merlo

★★★★★ Added by Jennifer Merlo

This movie is freaking awesome. She killed herself, just like the white swan.

• sudevi

★★★★★ Watched by sudevi 17 Apr, 2015

Mindblowing

• fultoncharlie

★★ Watched by fultoncharlie 21 Apr, 2011

THE RED SHOES meets REPULSION is a groovy idea. That is, unless you fuck it up with cardboard characters and a lumbering, repetitive directorial "style". Over-the-shoulder following shots are *so* claustrophobic! Let's do it again & again & again & again! Most interesting thing about this flick: seksee/slut Mila Kunis went out with Macaulay Culkin for almost a decade. And here I thought he was gay. 4/10

• redcatcher06

★★★ Watched by redcatcher06 15 Apr, 2015

I normally avoid films about neuroses or mental illness (eg Another Me) and I didn't think I'd enjoy this film about a ballerina losing her mind in the build-up to her first major role. However, I was more than pleasantly surprised and was engaged throughout. Probably helped that Natalie Portman gives a knockout performance as afore-mentioned ballerina. Nice.

• Kristina Downs

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kristina Downs 06 Apr, 2015

My first and only viewing of this film when it came out in 2010. That would have made me 16 years old (turning 17 in the December of that year.) I am now 21.

I finally ended up re-watching Black Swan on the television. I have no television where I live now and end up watching everything on my laptop and personal computer. I went out for dinner with my father and as we ended up talking after our meal…

• Bucanero

Added by Bucanero

Muy mala película

• Jeremy Foster

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeremy Foster 11 Apr, 2015

You gotta love it when Directors return to their roots. The result is a beautiful,subtle descent into madness and obsessing with perfection. Definitely Darren Aronofsky's best film since Requiem for a Dream. Natalie Portman hits a career high with battling back and forth between the White and Black Swan. I realize this movie isn't for everyone,but if you like psychological thrillers,they don't come much better than this.

And like in every other Darren Aronofsky film,it's beautifully shot,unflinching,raw and real.

• Jordn Bastian

★★★ Watched by Jordn Bastian 11 Apr, 2015

Meh... Certainly not the worst but ... Eh....

• Samuel Harris

★★★★★ Watched by Samuel Harris 10 Apr, 2015

If I ever had a nightmare about swans, this is probably what it'd look like.

• Reece Leonard

★★★★★ Added by Reece Leonard

Stunningly acted by Portman and thrilling in execution, "Black Swan" is a masterfully made portrait of a woman's descent into madness in the pursuit of perfection and one of the very best of 2010.

• Sandip Dust

★★★★½ Watched by Sandip Dust 08 Apr, 2015

"The only person standing in your way is you."

Nina (Natalie Portman) hallucinates throughout this movie and her hallucinations increase gradually. Dancing is very competitive and it can drive you mad. This is exactly happens with Nina. Mind blowing acting by Portman. Afronosky provides us with constant black and whites which gives a really good contrast between the good and evil characters .
    Nina's hallucinations add up to the confusion of the movie.
    An excellent movie.