• Aditya Gm

★★★★½ Added by Aditya Gm

This 2010 thriller is a horrifying and a really original film about the horrors of acting and dancing. With a masterful direction and excellent acting by natalie portman who carries the film ultimately. This is a must watch.

• Bryan Williams

★★★★★ Added by Bryan Williams

I will never forget this. It was the last showing on Saturday night. The whole audience was quiet the entire movie and when the credits finally rolled, everyone sat in their seats and no one moved for a good 5 minutes. It was so silent, you could hear the freeway. When people broke out of their trance and walked out, everyone praised it! I loved experiencing that. Amazing movie!

• Gibnerd

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gibnerd 25 Jul, 2015

Black Swan is still fucking terrifying, disturbing and is the greatest 70s Italian horror movie made by a bunch of Americans in 2010.
    i feel like nobody ever talks about this movie as being one of the greats of recent horror or even barely talks about it all.
    i still love ever weird as shit second of it.

• Cole Amundson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cole Amundson 29 Jul, 2015

Claustrophobic, with elements of body horror. The dancing scenes feel totally liberated compared to the tight framing and cutting of the rest of the film.

Portman plays a little girl, or porcelain doll, who seeps anxiety out of every pore. Forget hangnails from hell and hallucinogenic mirroring, her breathing is the scariest part of this film.

• Daniel Talbert

★★★½ Added by Daniel Talbert

Very slow movie. It likes to take its time. Requires a shit load of patience. However the final act is worth the time you spent waiting to get to it.

• lizzz

★★★★★ Added by lizzz

Loved this film!!

• Zoë Johnston

★★★½ Added by Zoë Johnston

I was interested in watching this movie because as a ballet dancer, I wanted to see how well they represented the life of a dancer. People often ask me if what I do is like Black Swan whenever I tell them I dance, so I decided to see for myself. While some parts of the movie reign true to a dancer's lifestyle, such as long rehearsal hours, much of what is portrayed in the movie creates a false representation of…

• B

★★★★ Rewatched by B 29 May, 2015

It is hard for a film to manage to create a perfect mix between sinister and elegant. Even harder to give said film unpredictable story lines and interesting plot.

Black Swan, is a hard film to get around. It may not be fast paced but it is truly memorable on the way it manages shock you and move you all at the same time. Which isn't what you would expect when i say a film about ballet, perhaps your mind…

• filmnutreviewer

★★★★★ Added by filmnutreviewer

Natalie Portman's best performance, hands down

• Josh

Added by Josh

Reminded me of Requiem for a Dream with the mental disease of perfectionism in place of addiction.

• Mark Boszko

★★★★★ Watched by Mark Boszko 19 Jul, 2015

1. Ok…
    2. Wow.
    3. Uhhhh…
    4. I am incredibly uncomfortable.
    5. What the hell is going on?
    6. Holy shit!
    7. Repeat

• Abrahan Faiz

★★★★ Watched by Abrahan Faiz 19 Jul, 2015

Reto Cinéfilo 2015
    Una de misterio o thriller.