• Emily Walker

★★★★★ Watched by Emily Walker 27 Mar, 2015

Beautiful, horrific, confusing, this film is so many things... Most of all, incredible.

• Zachary Lashley

★★★★½ Added by Zachary Lashley

Wonderfully superb. My only complaint is that I feel as if it could have been significantly longer. I desperately want this film, its themes, its characters and the relationships therein developed much more.

I WANT MORE.

• ShadetreeDad

★★★½ Watched by ShadetreeDad 24 Mar, 2015 2

If you haven’t seen Black Swan, imagine Fight Club & Whiplash in ballet shoes. If that sounds good to you, you're all set. The acting in Black Swan is top rate and all other facets of the film are very well done. Natalie Portman is absolutely beautiful, mesmerizing, believable, you name the adjective. Heck, even Mila Kunis’ performance was incredible.

Unfortunately, I just watched Whiplash the day before, and that was enough pain and misery for a lifetime. I'm going to…

• Cactus Matt

★★★½ Added by Cactus Matt

The quality of the overall production is only lessened by how little the early parts of the film matter and even entertain, it picks up towards the end but its an uneven sit to get there.

• Hannah_K

Added by Hannah_K

This scene takes place an hour and a half into the movie. Nina see's Lily in her changing room putting on her black swan make-up. She begins to see her own face on Lily's and in a fit of rage pushes her against the mirror, shattering it. The two physically fight until Nina grabs a shard only to stab Lily and ending her life. Again the mirror reflects that Nina's mental state showing that it has also fallen to pieces,…

• Hannah_K

Watched by Hannah_K 23 Mar, 2015

The scene I chose is about 1 hour and 10 or so minutes into the film. Nina is getting fitted for her costume when she hallucinates that her reflection in the mirror is scratching at her shoulder blade. At the end of her fitting, Lily (Nina's "rival" sort of) comes in to receive a fitting as well, only for Nina to discover that she has become her understudy. This sequence is significant in terms of the emphasis on symbolism- the…

• Lorelei Hoffman

★★★★½ Watched by Lorelei Hoffman 26 Mar, 2015

My music box played Swan Lake, too.

• reba

★★★ Watched by reba 26 Mar, 2015

Felt way too fast, like as if it happened over the course of a week fast. There wasn't enough to it, and I feel like I've been left wanting more! We've all been cheated there was not enough in that film!

• David Gutierrez

★★★★½ Added by David Gutierrez

What a great movie! The beggining is a little slow, but then it's a fascinating psychological ride between realism and imagination as Nina, an obsessed ballet dancer, falls into madness. With both horror and beauty elements, an amazing performance by Portman and an incredible finale, Black Swan is one of my favorite movies of the great 2010.

• Pierre

★★★★★ Watched by Pierre 23 Mar, 2015

To say Natalie Portman is brilliant in the role is an understatement, that's one of the greatest works done by any actor in a film I've ever seen, she's mesmerizing in every fucking scene, Natalie Portman is a fucking artist and she highly deserves all the praise she's got, you can't take your eyes off of her, you don't even try to, you fall in love with Nina, there's also some standout supporting actors, the director also deserve a lot…

• Paukzen

★★★½ Watched by Paukzen 20 Feb, 2011

Sarca, con Mauro e Gabriella

• Madd Madhuban Singh

★★★★ Watched by Madd Madhuban Singh 22 Mar, 2015

What a wonderful performance by Natalie Portman ! I loved this movie.Darren Aronofsky has become one of my favourite directors !