• roberta

★★★★½ Watched by roberta 23 Sep, 2016

mila kunis got me SHOOK

• Leticia Fernandes

★★★★ Rewatched by Leticia Fernandes 22 Sep, 2016 3

When I watched this in theaters an old lady started coughing her lungs out during the portman/kunis sex scene.

• Renato Mayr

★★★★★ Rewatched by Renato Mayr 22 Sep, 2016

The path that leads to perfection is a treacherous, tortuous one. While still fighting for prowess and control, one should also let go and be free as air. But when you hold every second on a leash, could leaving everything behind be the answer? If so, what's left?

Perfection.

• Keelee von Cupcake

★★★★★ Rewatched by Keelee von Cupcake 20 Sep, 2016

Special theatrical showing at the Drafthouse presented by Mondo and Chiller. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see my beloved Black Swan on the big screen again, especially with the possibility of new Mondo art to purchase. Sadly, there was nothing of the kind, but I was quickly transported away by the cinematic art that I already love. Even though I've seen it half a dozen times, I still found myself moved to tears by my precious Nina's final, incredible performance. It was perfect.

• HippieDalek

★★★ Watched by HippieDalek 25 Mar, 2016

I really couldn't make up my mind about this one. One one side I liked the psychological thriller and body horror elements but I just couldn't muster up any feelings for the characters. They all seem pigeon holed from the very start and never move beyond what is expected of their character trope.

Saying that the directing, visual style and effects were all excellent. The actors all did well enough (Vincent Cassel stole the show) but none of them could…

• Danúbia Vasconcelos

★★★★½ Rewatched by Danúbia Vasconcelos 21 Sep, 2016

FANTASTISCH!!!!!!!!!

• Zachary Kirkwood

★★★★ Added by Zachary Kirkwood

Pleasant as a day at the beach :)

• existo

★★★★½ Added by existo

Pure virtuoso film-making from Aronofsky.It is part screeching melodrama in the Golden Era sense,part indie film and part horror.It is a joy to behold.The casting is incredibly clever with Portman in the lead,the Portman of her day in Ryder as the deposed older dancer and an actress who could potentially be as big as Portman some day in Kunis as Portman's rival.Portman is stunning in the lead and she gets great support from the aforementioned Kunis and Ryder as well as a wonderfully unsettling Barbra Hershey.A brilliant film.

• Gaia🍒

★★★★★ Watched by Gaia🍒 19 Jul, 2016

natalie and winona <3

• B P

★★★★ Watched by B P 13 Jun, 2016

It was cool and intriguing, although I was expecting more for the ending.

• Joana Santos

★★★★ Added by Joana Santos

the only one standing in your way is you

• Capauldi

★★★ Watched by Capauldi 17 Sep, 2016

I don't know what the heck went on in the film, but Seb Stan was in it for about a minute, which was great.