• Michael Williams

★★★★★ Added by Michael Williams

"Black Swan" is one of my favorite films of the last ten years, up there with The Hunt and Under The Skin.

Its sleek, sexy, angelically graceful crafting artwork. Aronofsky's style -- elements a gorgeous (and that is the recalling word for the movies sexual depiction and aesthetic ballet scenes) story about Nina (Natalie Portman) tumbling into her dance of Swan Lake. Original and unmissable. A tremendous movie.

Darren Aronofsky's films are like prescribed psychedelic trips -- really surreal and…

• Ben Elliott

★★★½ Added by Ben Elliott

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Nina is a dancer, one so determined to be "perfect" that she creates her own psychological torment to drive herself, to embody the White Swan, the Black Swan, the White Swan, then the Black Swan -- over and over again. This, combined with the genuine distress surrounding her, from her mother to her instructor, leads her ultimately to die (maybe). Melodrama? Not really. But in typical Aronofsky fashion, it becomes surreal to the point of ridiculousness.

The first hour of…

• Aziraphale

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aziraphale 31 Jan, 2015

I just want to be perfect.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

Fekete Hattyú

• Rodex

★★★★ Added by Rodex

Sin dudas una de los dramas psicológicos más geniales que vi en los últimos años. Natalie impecable, y un muy buen merecido Oscar. Las enseñanzas y los detalles de esta película son sin dudas sublimes.

• sambartz

★★★★½ Added by sambartz

Gorgeous. Fantastic. Beautiful. Put almost any positive adjective here and you'll probably describe Black Swan - any, that is, except for perfect. Some of the horror elements get a little too corny near the end, but the cinematography is stunning. Natalie Portman is fantastic and certainly deserved her Oscar.

• Simon Crookston

★★★★★ Watched by Simon Crookston 28 May, 2015

What a crescendo

• Brett Hatten

★★★★½ Added by Brett Hatten

Not necessarily the best movie I've seen this year, but totally solid and Portman hits it out of the park!

• a

★★★ Watched by a 27 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

it was ok i guess

too much weird sexual stuff

also drugs

• Lexi

★★★★ Watched by Lexi 24 May, 2015

Slightly confusing but the Natalie Portman/Mila Kunis sex scene is worth watching the entire movie

• Wanda Romanoff

★★★★½ Watched by Wanda Romanoff 16 May, 2015

mental fuck up all the way
    natalie deserves everything for this performance

• MaximDeloof