• Tomo Cole

★★★★ Watched by Tomo Cole 20 May, 2015

Bio na TV-u pa sam ga zato gledao, nasreću ispao odličan film. Baš odlična akcija iako Statham nije u potpunom fokusu, kombo Jason i Paddy Considine aka Nash aka Gay Sergeant. Nisam dosada u ovakvim tipovima filmova primjetio da je netko tako dobro uklopio homoseksualnu osobu u regular life atmosferu. Malo mi je antagonist sakao, ali sve u svemu odličan akcijski triler. Preporuka svima, ending rastura.

• Wilco

★★ Watched by Wilco 11 Dec, 2011

[Notas viejas del 2011 en el tumblr...; Este es un caso especial, realmente no supe qué hacer con esta peli y no quería caer en el viejo debate "¿Defienden las pelis de fachas ideas fachas?", pero no tuve opción. Ahora la recuerdo simplemente como una película ideada para producir desazón sin nada especial que ofrecer. O sea, creo que esto ya prefigura mi actual aversión por los nihilistas de salón y todo lo que tiene de facilón.]

BLITZ (Elliot Lester,…

• JoeRo

★★★ Added by JoeRo

This is a serviceable movie. The dialogue and character development seems a little stilted to me at times, but overall decent.

• JoeRo

★★★ Added by JoeRo

• Connon

★★★ Watched by Connon 01 May, 2015

A nice wee slice of the Statham before bed. Decent British police action.

• Ghostsmut

Watched by Ghostsmut 29 Apr, 2015

One thing's for sure: Elliott Lester can't direct. Shocking performances, tepid action, disjointed scenes, unresolved characters, the list is never ending.

I love a good silly Statham film and with a great cast like this I was expecting a lot more. The fault has to be with the director. Cameron managed to get great performances out of Schwarzenegger so Elliott Lester getting bad ones out of Paddy Considine and Aidan Gillan is unforgivable. Awful.

• badblokebob

Watched by badblokebob 25 Apr, 2015

I'm amazed how well-liked this is by some people. It's so laughably poor that it feels like a spoof -- the way the Super used Brant's name at every available opportunity reminded me primarily of A Touch of Cloth, and once you've felt that comparison the whole thing feels like a joke.

• Ryan Hookway

★★ Watched by Ryan Hookway 23 Apr, 2015

There are two big issues with this one.
    1. It's based on the 4th book in a series of 8 books, and it really feels like it (I will explain later.)
    2. It feels like a crime thriller that tried to shoehorn in Jason Statham.

The tone is super wonky. Everyone except for Stathams character feels kind of down to earth and realistic, but Statham is there spouting one liners and being his typical badass self. I like him and…

• ♣Dale‼!👌😈: I Watch A Lot of Monster Movies

★★ Added by ♣Dale‼!👌😈: I Watch A Lot of Monster Movies

Jason plays his usual self as a cop

• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★ Watched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 14 Apr, 2015

Statham is as Statham does....
    Blitz is a movie that could have been so much more, but it just ends up being a generic Statham Bad-Ass movie. In this one, he's basically a Dirty Harry sort of cop, that's not afraid to get dirty in the attempt of bringing the baddies to justice. He goes in pursuit of Blitz, a slightly "off" serial killer that has a taste for cop blood, and who goes on a mission to slay all…

• KingPB

★★★ Watched by KingPB 07 Apr, 2015

An intense thriller which will keep you guessing. Statham is his usual self but is backed up with good performances from considine & gillen

• Zé Walderico

★★★½ Added by Zé Walderico

Eu gosto dos filmes com o Jason Statham e nesse ele é "o cara" com certeza aprendeu muita coisa com Charles Bronson e Charles Bronson.