• Ad Weterings

★★★½ Watched by Ad Weterings 08 Jul, 2015

Policeman must catch thieves. Policeman may not beat up the bad guys too much, as the press will write about it. What a story! Action which you never would have expected the outcome. But that is OK as this is a Statham action flick.

• BlacktusJack

★★ Watched by BlacktusJack 12 Aug, 2015

The movie starts out very bad. The pacing, editing, and really everything about the beginning half hour or so is just garbage.

The movie picks up from then, but the main problem from this point is that the main character, played by Jason Statham is a giant asshole who I can't sympathize with at all.

There are a few side characters who would've been very great protagonists, but Statham isn't likable at all in this one.

Aidan Gillen is good, but as the antagonist he has no real motivation besides "I like killing police".

• Mark C

★★½ Rewatched by Mark C 16 Aug, 2015 2

I'm currently reading The Murder Bag by Tony Parsons which reads with a clear fervent ambition be adapted for the screen; ideally the cinema given its occasionally somewhat unrealistic and glamourous tone - the hero lives in a converted loft apartment overlooking Smithfield on a DC's salary, like it's Flashdance or something! With that in mind I wanted to watch something similar and on my list of possible suspects were this and Welcome to the Punch*.

In the end I…

最好警察都這麼弱只有傑克哥最強!

看到被制裁那段真是太爽了~還有配樂非常好聽

• Whittney

★★½ Added by Whittney

Fantastic cast. I learned that I want to see more of that gal from Fresh Meat. Cast her in more things, people.

BUT give the people what they want: less story; more Statham fights.
    Why are there so many layers of fabric between the camera and Statham chest?? You are denying the people what they came here for!

• Jake Rose

★½ Watched by Jake Rose 02 Jul, 2015

Jason Statham plays a really boring version of Jason Statham.

• m2rs

★★★★★ Watched by m2rs 25 Jun, 2015

Five stars for decent plot for an action movie. No ridiculous CGI. Plus, Jason Statham gets at least three stars, regardless of the plot.

• Cameron Wayne Johnson

★★½ Watched by Cameron Wayne Johnson 17 Jun, 2015

Man, I'm eager to see Jason Statham finally get into an honest-to-goodness, heavy drama, but a German aerial assault campaign during WWII might be a little too sensitive of a topic to have told by an action star. I would say that it's not like this film is about North American football in the least, but there is that British gridiron football team London Blitz, which I, of course, had to look up, considering that I have enough trouble keeping…

• philnobilejr

★★½ Watched by philnobilejr 31 May, 2015

Just-okay cop thriller about a cop-killing serial killer. Littlefinger as Ben Mendehlson as Sid Vicious is okay, but mostly I wished Statham and Considine's characters were in a better movie.

• Tomo Cole

★★★★ Watched by Tomo Cole 20 May, 2015

Bio na TV-u pa sam ga zato gledao, nasreću ispao odličan film. Baš odlična akcija iako Statham nije u potpunom fokusu, kombo Jason i Paddy Considine aka Nash aka Gay Sergeant. Nisam dosada u ovakvim tipovima filmova primjetio da je netko tako dobro uklopio homoseksualnu osobu u regular life atmosferu. Malo mi je antagonist sakao, ali sve u svemu odličan akcijski triler. Preporuka svima, ending rastura.

• Wilco

★★ Watched by Wilco 11 Dec, 2011

[Notas viejas del 2011 en el tumblr...; Este es un caso especial, realmente no supe qué hacer con esta peli y no quería caer en el viejo debate "¿Defienden las pelis de fachas ideas fachas?", pero no tuve opción. Ahora la recuerdo simplemente como una película ideada para producir desazón sin nada especial que ofrecer. O sea, creo que esto ya prefigura mi actual aversión por los nihilistas de salón y todo lo que tiene de facilón.]

BLITZ (Elliot Lester,…