• alexbhades

最好警察都這麼弱只有傑克哥最強!

看到被制裁那段真是太爽了~還有配樂非常好聽

• Whittney

★★½ Added by Whittney

Fantastic cast. I learned that I want to see more of that gal from Fresh Meat. Cast her in more things, people.

BUT give the people what they want: less story; more Statham fights.
    Why are there so many layers of fabric between the camera and Statham chest?? You are denying the people what they came here for!

• Jake Rose

★½ Watched by Jake Rose 02 Jul, 2015

Jason Statham plays a really boring version of Jason Statham.

• m2rs

★★★★★ Watched by m2rs 25 Jun, 2015

Five stars for decent plot for an action movie. No ridiculous CGI. Plus, Jason Statham gets at least three stars, regardless of the plot.

• Cameron Wayne Johnson

★★½ Watched by Cameron Wayne Johnson 17 Jun, 2015

Man, I'm eager to see Jason Statham finally get into an honest-to-goodness, heavy drama, but a German aerial assault campaign during WWII might be a little too sensitive of a topic to have told by an action star. I would say that it's not like this film is about North American football in the least, but there is that British gridiron football team London Blitz, which I, of course, had to look up, considering that I have enough trouble keeping…

• philnobilejr

★★½ Watched by philnobilejr 31 May, 2015

Just-okay cop thriller about a cop-killing serial killer. Littlefinger as Ben Mendehlson as Sid Vicious is okay, but mostly I wished Statham and Considine's characters were in a better movie.

• Tomo Cole

★★★★ Watched by Tomo Cole 20 May, 2015

Bio na TV-u pa sam ga zato gledao, nasreću ispao odličan film. Baš odlična akcija iako Statham nije u potpunom fokusu, kombo Jason i Paddy Considine aka Nash aka Gay Sergeant. Nisam dosada u ovakvim tipovima filmova primjetio da je netko tako dobro uklopio homoseksualnu osobu u regular life atmosferu. Malo mi je antagonist sakao, ali sve u svemu odličan akcijski triler. Preporuka svima, ending rastura.

• Wilco

★★ Watched by Wilco 11 Dec, 2011

[Notas viejas del 2011 en el tumblr...; Este es un caso especial, realmente no supe qué hacer con esta peli y no quería caer en el viejo debate "¿Defienden las pelis de fachas ideas fachas?", pero no tuve opción. Ahora la recuerdo simplemente como una película ideada para producir desazón sin nada especial que ofrecer. O sea, creo que esto ya prefigura mi actual aversión por los nihilistas de salón y todo lo que tiene de facilón.]

BLITZ (Elliot Lester,…

• JoeRo

★★★ Added by JoeRo

This is a serviceable movie. The dialogue and character development seems a little stilted to me at times, but overall decent.

• JoeRo

★★★ Added by JoeRo

• Connon

★★★ Watched by Connon 01 May, 2015

A nice wee slice of the Statham before bed. Decent British police action.