• Ash_Clark

★★★★★ Watched by Ash_Clark 21 Apr, 2014

"I got 'em from a stall in Streatham. They owed me one. They do a clean line in fruit and veg."

“You know who’d miss you? Olga, the 250-pound call girl you see every Wednesday. Your wife thinks you’re playing squash. Well, you are, in a way…”

“He's big and white. So we know he’s not the black kid from Different Strokes.”

"Oi Bronski Beat, do I look like the kind of cunt who thinks Bayswater’s just around the corner?"

"I want a lawyer and a sandwich. Oh, and I wanna update my Facebook status."

• Christine Blower

★★★★★ Watched by Christine Blower 01 Sep, 2012

Amazing Jason Statham film. Action, drama, good pairing of actors as the two main characters.

• Screamer373

★★★★½ Watched by Screamer373 03 Mar, 2013

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Silas

★★★★½ Added by Silas

This was definitely one of Stathams more intelligent films. I enjoyed the story and the great twist at the end. Worth watching if you are a fan of Statham or Action moves in general and are looking for something with a little more substance.

• JF

★★★★½ Added by JF

Elliot Lester pulled it off again. If you have saw his other movies (transporter saga) then this is similar type

• sleepykev

★★★★ Rewatched by sleepykev 02 Sep, 2014

Pretty standard Statham fare (no bad thing in itself) bought to life by Considine and Gillen. A favourite.

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 12 Aug, 2014

The story is about a tough cop is on the trail of a serial killer who targets police officers. This movie is a good drama movie with a thriller ending and a little mix of comedy.

• Nick A

★★★★ Added by Nick A

What an awesome film and so underrated from what I have heard (or NOT, as has been the case) about it Statham's best role since Lock,Stock for me and far more depth to the film than the likes of Transporter etc.
    Gritty and visceral look at London's police departments in the council areas. Great to see Statham in a UK production where he just fits in and has massive believability.
    Beautiful lighting throughout the film with such vivid colours really…

• Jamie Huggett

★★★★ Watched by Jamie Huggett 03 Jan, 2014

Really well acted and gripping crime thriller, with The Stath at his very best.

• Molly

★★★★ Watched by Molly 31 Dec, 2013

Who would've thought Jason Statham and Paddy would have such amazing chemistry? I laughed a lot at their banter which was sharp and on point, other than the occasional cheesy one liner from Statham. I wish the movie gave their duo more screen time and less screen time to the Elizabeth Falls character, who was relatively pointless.

• Grimbo

★★★★ Rewatched by Grimbo 19 May, 2013

My fave of the Stath tough guy era guilty pleasures.

A great performance by Paddy Considine as the gay cop who teams with the Stath playing his usual role.

An OTT Aidan Gillan gives good as the loonball cop killer too.

• Ryan Abbott

★★★½ Watched by Ryan Abbott 24 Apr, 2014

"Blitz" is a movie that is "intense, mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, and edge of your seat" drama/mystery movie. The performances in this movie a incredible. "Jason Statham gives a remarkable performance!" The directing by Ken Bruen and Nathan Parker is excellent. The score in this movie is really good. But there were some parts of the movie that slow down, but increase in the speed as the movie continued on. But other then that, "I'm raving that "Blitz" is one of kick-ass movie of the year!"