• m2rs

★★★★★ Watched by m2rs 25 Jun, 2015

Five stars for decent plot for an action movie. No ridiculous CGI. Plus, Jason Statham gets at least three stars, regardless of the plot.

• Ash_Clark

★★★★★ Watched by Ash_Clark 21 Apr, 2014

"I got 'em from a stall in Streatham. They owed me one. They do a clean line in fruit and veg."

“You know who’d miss you? Olga, the 250-pound call girl you see every Wednesday. Your wife thinks you’re playing squash. Well, you are, in a way…”

“He's big and white. So we know he’s not the black kid from Different Strokes.”

"Oi Bronski Beat, do I look like the kind of cunt who thinks Bayswater’s just around the corner?"

"I want a lawyer and a sandwich. Oh, and I wanna update my Facebook status."

• Christine Blower

★★★★★ Watched by Christine Blower 01 Sep, 2012

Amazing Jason Statham film. Action, drama, good pairing of actors as the two main characters.

• Screamer373

★★★★½ Watched by Screamer373 03 Mar, 2013

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Awesome movie, I counted about 3 plot holes that are almost unnoticeable. There was a sub-plot with the black police officer that was unnecessary but as the film was only 90 minutes, without it may have cut the film down to only an hour. I highly recommend this film to anyone wanting a fast-paced action film. Jason did a brilliant job as always.

• Silas

★★★★½ Added by Silas

This was definitely one of Stathams more intelligent films. I enjoyed the story and the great twist at the end. Worth watching if you are a fan of Statham or Action moves in general and are looking for something with a little more substance.

• JF

★★★★½ Added by JF

Elliot Lester pulled it off again. If you have saw his other movies (transporter saga) then this is similar type

• orangenosea

★★★★ Added by orangenosea

2011 風城二輪

• Tomo Cole

★★★★ Watched by Tomo Cole 20 May, 2015

Bio na TV-u pa sam ga zato gledao, nasreću ispao odličan film. Baš odlična akcija iako Statham nije u potpunom fokusu, kombo Jason i Paddy Considine aka Nash aka Gay Sergeant. Nisam dosada u ovakvim tipovima filmova primjetio da je netko tako dobro uklopio homoseksualnu osobu u regular life atmosferu. Malo mi je antagonist sakao, ali sve u svemu odličan akcijski triler. Preporuka svima, ending rastura.

• Jacob Knight

★★★★ Watched by Jacob Knight 21 Jan, 2015

Come for Statham's boozy Sergeant. Stay for Considine's gay Inspector. Fall in love with Gillen's British "Scorpio Killer". This is a great cop movie.

• wabbit

★★★★ Rewatched by wabbit 20 Nov, 2014

There's a serial killer targetting the Coppers of south east London and Statham doesn't carry a pencil.

• sleepykev

★★★★ Rewatched by sleepykev 02 Sep, 2014

Pretty standard Statham fare (no bad thing in itself) bought to life by Considine and Gillen. A favourite.

• Matthew L. Brady

★★★★ Watched by Matthew L. Brady 12 Aug, 2014

The story is about a tough cop is on the trail of a serial killer who targets police officers. This movie is a good drama movie with a thriller ending and a little mix of comedy.