• ReginaldYO

★★ Added by ReginaldYO

Ein Film, ein Schauspieler, ein Sarg.
    Interessante Idee die sich am Ende aber durch eine mittelträchtige Schauspielleistung und wirre Dialoge auszeichnet.

• mfulton

Added by mfulton

D

• Sheryl

★★★★ Watched by Sheryl 18 Jul, 2015

The other day I saw someone say that Ryan Reynolds has trouble carrying films on his own. Buried just proves them so, so wrong. This film is upsetting and claustrophobic, but never dull. It plays with camera angles and space constraints effectively (and admittedly ridiculously at times but I'm never thrown out of the loop for too long). A solid thriller for sure.

• Mathias Axberg

★★ Watched by Mathias Axberg 18 Jul, 2015

Locke's idiot brother.

• The39thMan

★★★½ Added by The39thMan

The premise couldn't be simpler. The performance couldn't be more engaging. As Ian Holm once said "I admire it's purity".

• Max Oxley

★★★½ Watched by Max Oxley 11 Jul, 2015

I can barely get decent phone signal at my house in South-East London. Sign me up to whatever network you're on, Ryan.

• Mark Jewiss

★★★ Watched by Mark Jewiss 08 Jul, 2015

Well that was a fucking laugh a minute.

• Jaime Rebanal

★★ Watched by Jaime Rebanal 03 Jul, 2015

This one really didn't sit very well with me. This is a rather intriguing concept that you have here - if it were a short film running between 30 and 45 minutes. Most of the movie feels like it's stretched out as there's nothing really much happening in between scenes in which Reynolds's character makes phone calls or lights up the cigarette lighter he's given. Once in a while you get something much more, I got more interested the moment…

• eschwa22

★★★½ Added by eschwa22

7/10: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

• Anton Bitel

Added by Anton Bitel

Excerpted from a FrightFest 2010 diary first published by Little White Lies

Kaboom was not the only film to be removed from the original schedule. The feature slated to follow it was A Serbian Film, but when Westminster Council caught wind of the many controversies surrounding Srdjan Spasojevic's bleakly allegorical state-of-the-nation shocker, for the first time in a decade they insisted that only a BBFC-approved version of the film could be screened at the Festival under their jurisdiction – even…

• Eamon Willis

★★★★½ Watched by Eamon Willis 25 Jun, 2015

An insanely thrilling, claustrophobic, terrifying film set exclusively in a coffin.
    This film engaged with me due to most of the plot taking place away from what you are seeing. This meant I was always visualising what was going on outside, almost making up my own story.
    The acting is very well done, which is important for a film such as this, and it never fails to be dull.
    After watching this and Locke I'm starting to really love films like this, I need to find more.

• iceberrie

★★★½ Watched by iceberrie 07 Jun, 2015

Even though I prefer Locke (2014) to this, I do think it’s quite well made film. Not too many would have been able to pull off this premise. “Cool, cool, cool.”