• David Gutierrez

★★★★ Added by David Gutierrez

The suspense in Buried is just excellent! It's amazing what the achieved with so little. It was simple so exciting to watch (or better said, listen), except for the pointless snake scene, and the ending is great.

• Sam

★★★½ Watched by Sam 25 Mar, 2015

This movie was good at what it tried to be, and that was a claustrophobic thriller, but there were still some flaws with the film. I couldn't point out any without spoiling anything, but another major issue is that a lot of questions go unanswered at the end. Other than that, it's a pretty great thriller that takes place completely in a box with a single compelling performance by Ryan Reynolds.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 25 Mar, 2015

Rating: B

• Sabrina Hernandez

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sabrina Hernandez 24 Mar, 2015

I made my grandma watch this with me and she complained the whole time it was great.

• Eleanor

★★ Watched by Eleanor 24 Mar, 2015 8

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I didn't like this because they didn't get him out. It was saaaad. What a bunch of dodos. Got me so tired. My eyes got tired straining to look in the dark. I didn't want to watch this my granddaughter made me. I do not want to watch something that makes me sad.

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2013

Despite the fact this must be the cheapest movie to stage in the history of filmmaking (a wooden box, a lighter, a flashlight, and a cheap phone. That is all: Good to go for an hour and a half)... It is quite amazing it managed to moderately entertain me throughout. So I guess it gets 3 out of 5 for trying something new. And for being Spanish-produced, which is always endearing.

• Ghostbuster_86

★★½ Watched by Ghostbuster_86 13 Mar, 2015

The ending of this film had my jaw on the floor for at least three seconds after the credits had started to roll, it was such a refreshing conclusion that it came as a complete surprise to me that the film decided to end in the way it did.

It isn't as compelling a film as the likes of say "Phone Booth" or "16 Blocks" but the ending and the claustrophobic atmosphere of the entire film means that it is definitely worth watching.

• Paukzen

★★½ Watched by Paukzen 19 Oct, 2010

Cinema Splendor (Massa) con Lorenzo e Mauro)

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Ryan Reynolds proves he can act as well as the best of 'em in this claustrophobic thriller in which he's confined to a coffin for the entire duration. Like "Locke", the plot is completely conveyed through the face of one man and the voices of people on the outside, and like "Locke" it's a unique, unforgettable experience.

• Birdman

★★★ Watched by Birdman 01 Mar, 2015

6/10

• Blaise Astra

★★★★ Watched by Blaise Astra 12 Mar, 2015

Warning: Not for claustrophobics!

A tense little thriller that kept me holding my breath most of the time I was watching. I'm not entirely sure what I thought of the plot (I'm so tired of terrorism as a plot device), but you have to be a damn good director in order to keep the view inside a pine box interesting and dynamic, and Rodrigo Cortés certainly did so, playing with camera angles, space, and lighting quite effectively. Ryan Reynolds really brings it as well, moving between terror and desperation, hope, defeat, and hysteria seamlessly and believably. This was, overall, far better than I anticipated.

• GenkiB

★★★ Watched by GenkiB 09 Mar, 2015

Considering this is a feature length film that takes place entirely in a coffin, and is not totally boring, is pretty amazing. However, the problem is that the whole thing takes place in a coffin. Usually, I feel bummed when I see a movie I like but wasn’t able to see it on the big screen. Generally, the full crowd theatre experience is hard to beat. Yet, this is a film I’m really glad I watched at home on my…