• Am Y

½ Added by Am Y

Reynolds' character did some really dumb and irrational things I just couldn't overlook. (Attempting to burn a snake?! While trapped in a coffin?! With said snake?! Hello?! What's this man's IQ anyway?!) Then again, maybe the director just wanted the audience to get so pissed with Reynolds that they didn't care if he lived or died in the end. In which case, this film succeeded tremendously.

• Liz

★½ Watched by Liz 26 Sep, 2015

Locke > Buried

• Hannah

★★★½ Added by Hannah

I can't imagine watching this in a theatre because when my brother, Dad and I watched it, we were screaming our heads off! It's insanely suspenseful and we couldn't sit still or keep ourselves from gasping. I love it.

• Jorge Pardo M.

★★★½ Watched by Jorge Pardo M. 16 Sep, 2015

Intrigante y claustrofóbica, su propuesta funciona a la perfección.

• Snooze00

★★★★ Watched by Snooze00 06 Sep, 2015

I can confidently say that this is the only movie ryan renolds has been in that i have watched to its conclusion. Credit goes to the director that he could pull off such a difficult scenario with success despite the handicap he had with such a witless drop kick actor in the lead. 4 stars for that.

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★★ Watched by Keith LaFountaine 07 Sep, 2015 2

Hitchcock would be proud. Buried utilizes its minimalist style to the utmost degree, squeezing every drop of tension and suspense it can out of its plot. The cinematography is beautiful, highlighting the extreme claustrophobic conditions. Ryan Reynolds is fantastic here, managing to show an incredible range of emotions. And, of course, the ending hits you like a sledgehammer in the gut.

• AJ Robinson

★★★★ Added by AJ Robinson

An intense film that accurately potrays how unfair and cruel America has become. Recommended

• Glen Ritchie

★★★★½ Added by Glen Ritchie

I really liked this movie. Ryan Reynolds is buried in a coffin in a war-torn region. It's not easy to make a single-person movie but this one is so well done it's well worth a watch.

• Nathan

★★★½ Watched by Nathan 28 Aug, 2015

Even though the movie takes place solely inside the coffin that the protagonist Paul is stuck in, it still manages to be tense and interesting. Some great shots and use of lightning with the lighter and glowsticks. Great ending also.

• TheCinemaMan101

★★★★½ Watched by TheCinemaMan101 25 Aug, 2015 1

With heart-pounding intensity along with a great performance by Ryan Reynolds, Buried is the battle of survival that will keep the audience on the edge of their seats during the entire run-time. The going will get more tougher as your eyes will be glued to the screen!

Grade: A-

• Matthew Lumb

★★★★ Watched by Matthew Lumb 25 Aug, 2015

Joke by Masai Graham from this year's Edinburgh Festival:

"What's the difference between a 'hippo' and a 'Zippo'? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter"

• shoemouse

½ Watched by shoemouse 24 Aug, 2015

I knew this was going to be awful and I watched it anyway. Why?? Why did I do it??