• joenorwood77

★★★★ Watched by joenorwood77 25 Nov, 2014

"The situation is in a coffin! I think it's pretty contained! Help me! Help Me! What are you doing right now to help me?"

Interesting film considering it is pretty much Ryan Reynolds in a coffin the entire time. The movie is tense throughout while also including a few touching moments. They definitely had the perfect ending to this film.

• Kent Emir

★★★★ Watched by Kent Emir 23 Nov, 2014

Increíble que una película que se desarrolla en el mismo escenario claustrofóbico pueda ser tan entretenida.

Me la pase de lujo viéndola, tensión al 100%.

• Levi Rogers

★★★★ Watched by Levi Rogers 17 Nov, 2014

Good God... I can't remember a movie recently that has played with my emotions this much.

The beginning felt a little slow and I wasn't sure how I would get through 95 minutes of a guy and a coffin. Well I definitely did and I'm glad I stuck through. This film is pure terror and pure horror. The musical score and camera angles complement the feeling of fear in this movie.

I want to say more, but I don't like…

• Hendrik

★★★★ Watched by Hendrik 13 Nov, 2014

I hate phone calls.

• Daniel O'Raw

★★★★ Watched by Daniel O'Raw 30 Oct, 2014

A surprisingly gripping and intense film, brilliantly constructed with a really fantastic and moving performance by Ryan Reynolds. It's really impressive minimalist film-making and I love that it didn't abandon it's concept. Reynolds is riveting and being buried with him gives you a powerful experience of all the emotions he goes through. There are a couple silly moments that occur I guess to excite the plot a bit, but I found the premise, the story and the way it was revealed to us through Reynolds phone calls truly compelling and director Rodrigo Cortés is not afraid to go grim and I (think) applaud him for that.

• Lance Lubelski

½ Watched by Lance Lubelski 29 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Noelia Lara

★★★★ Added by Noelia Lara

• Alice843

½ Watched by Alice843 26 Oct, 2014

Mystery movie all-nighter at the Prince Charles.

Definitely the worst film that we watched. I didn't know that somebody could be a bad actor with only their voice.

• Jose González

★★★★ Watched by Jose González 26 Oct, 2014

Qué agobio. Qué angustia. ¡Qué tensión! Y todo desarrollado en el micro espacio de un ataúd. Una película inteligente, muy bien llevada, que no decae en casi ningún momento y con un final certísimo.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★ Added by Jacob Gehman

YES. I've been enjoying a number of 1-set movies lately and somehow Buried tops them all by making that one set so claustrophobic as to be nearly painful. It's a movie where the action happens on a cellphone, the dialog creates all of the plot, and the ending.....oh the ending!

• karl67

★★★★½ Rewatched by karl67 18 Oct, 2014

Simple but effective film, its hard to say what a great performance Ryan Reynolds did in truth he did not had to do much but saying, that it was a great film to watch one not to be missed.

• Studio Renegade

★★★ Watched by Studio Renegade 19 Aug, 2010

If 15 years ago you had told me that Ryan Reynolds would turn out to be a pretty good actor I would have sent you to a mental institute. And now you would escape and seek revenge.

Buried is 90 minutes of Ryan Reynolds buried alive in Iraq in October of 2006. Was this film inspired by a true story? I don't know. He plays a truck driver who is part of the re-construction program but the company that hired…