• Levi Rogers

★★★★ Watched by Levi Rogers 17 Nov, 2014

Good God... I can't remember a movie recently that has played with my emotions this much.

The beginning felt a little slow and I wasn't sure how I would get through 95 minutes of a guy and a coffin. Well I definitely did and I'm glad I stuck through. This film is pure terror and pure horror. The musical score and camera angles complement the feeling of fear in this movie.

I want to say more, but I don't like…

• Hendrik

★★★★ Watched by Hendrik 13 Nov, 2014

I hate phone calls.

• Daniel O'Raw

★★★★ Watched by Daniel O'Raw 30 Oct, 2014

A surprisingly gripping and intense film, brilliantly constructed with a really fantastic and moving performance by Ryan Reynolds. It's really impressive minimalist film-making and I love that it didn't abandon it's concept. Reynolds is riveting and being buried with him gives you a powerful experience of all the emotions he goes through. There are a couple silly moments that occur I guess to excite the plot a bit, but I found the premise, the story and the way it was revealed to us through Reynolds phone calls truly compelling and director Rodrigo Cortés is not afraid to go grim and I (think) applaud him for that.

• Lance Lubelski

½ Watched by Lance Lubelski 29 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Noelia Lara

★★★★ Added by Noelia Lara

• Alice843

½ Watched by Alice843 26 Oct, 2014

Mystery movie all-nighter at the Prince Charles.

Definitely the worst film that we watched. I didn't know that somebody could be a bad actor with only their voice.

• Jose González

★★★★ Watched by Jose González 26 Oct, 2014

Qué agobio. Qué angustia. ¡Qué tensión! Y todo desarrollado en el micro espacio de un ataúd. Una película inteligente, muy bien llevada, que no decae en casi ningún momento y con un final certísimo.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★ Added by Jacob Gehman

YES. I've been enjoying a number of 1-set movies lately and somehow Buried tops them all by making that one set so claustrophobic as to be nearly painful. It's a movie where the action happens on a cellphone, the dialog creates all of the plot, and the ending.....oh the ending!

• karl67

★★★★½ Rewatched by karl67 18 Oct, 2014

Simple but effective film, its hard to say what a great performance Ryan Reynolds did in truth he did not had to do much but saying, that it was a great film to watch one not to be missed.

• Studio Renegade

★★★ Watched by Studio Renegade 19 Aug, 2010

If 15 years ago you had told me that Ryan Reynolds would turn out to be a pretty good actor I would have sent you to a mental institute. And now you would escape and seek revenge.

Buried is 90 minutes of Ryan Reynolds buried alive in Iraq in October of 2006. Was this film inspired by a true story? I don't know. He plays a truck driver who is part of the re-construction program but the company that hired…

• Gucsi

★★★★ Added by Gucsi

Paul is a U.S. truck driver working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap.

youtu.be/j1Yyhxq56Xg