• Paukzen

★★★★ Watched by trsha 23 Mar, 2015

I love this movie!

• jolocus

★★★★★ Rewatched by jolocus 21 Mar, 2015

I just rewatched this movie and I still love it.
    I got a thing for movies that are set on one location and are minimal. This movie has only 4 actors, who all do awesome jobs.
    the dialogs are great. Most of all I love how the Cowans always try to leave but in the end they end up in the room again.
    this movie is so funny and even though it only has 4 actors it doesn't become boring even for 1 second.
    It deserves 5 out of 5 stars for sure.

• Matt J.

★★★★ Watched by Matt J. 16 Mar, 2015

This film, which is one of Roman Polanski's latest, is a highly-entertaining chamber piece. In it, 2 sets of parents, played by John C. Reilly/Jodi Foster and Christoph Waltz/Kate Winslet, meet in order to cordially discuss a minor physical altercation that occurred between their two young sons.

The dynamic between each person is constantly changing, as allies quickly become enemies then back again, depending on the current topic of conversation. I always find both Christoph Waltz and John Reilly a…

• kyle poling

★★★½ Added by kyle poling

5 WORD REVIEW: JOHN C. REILEY: MASTER THESPIAN!

If you think that a movie that consists entirely of 2 uptight, rich, yuppie couples in one setting arguing about a fight their kids had in which one's teeth were knocked out sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Then you would be right. But, someone forgot to tell John C. Reiley to play this one serious. And therefore he redeems the entire thing.

• bubblegumsocks

★★★★ Watched by bubblegumsocks 08 Mar, 2015

Good!

• Andrew Baek

★★★★½ Rewatched by Andrew Baek 25 Feb, 2015

Visual feast watching actors act & Polanski cut his shots / Christoph Waltz at his best & worst, ie "Doodle-oodle-oodle-loo"

• Junior Andrade

★★★½ Watched by Junior Andrade 04 Mar, 2015

A very funny comedy of manners adapted from an acclaimed play and elegantly directed, though a little repetitive after some time. The whole film takes place inside an appartment, sustained by a sharp dialogue and exquisite performances, with Winslet and Waltz stealing the show.

• Irtaza Raza

★★★★★ Rewatched by Irtaza Raza 02 Mar, 2015

Intellectual Comedy.

Man I just love this movie, I really do. Star studded cast , and the acting was just like we associate with these classy actors. The plot of the movie was very interesting , settings and background was great and how these actors played out their roles , their characters was just terrific.They made this ordinary story line a masterpiece with all this Every scene was relevant. Hilarious to the core.

I recommend this to everyone , you guys will enjoy it. Not that long too, just over an hour.

• sonyaste

★★★★½ Watched by sonyaste 23 Feb, 2015

tense

• Jakub Flasz

★★★★ Watched by Jakub Flasz 20 Feb, 2015

Tight, short and kind of funny... "Carnage" is what happens when you get four actors in the same room, give them a script and roll camera. Being a very literal adaptation of what I think is a one-act play, "Carnage" is more of a character study or a thinly veiled cautionary tale, rather than a story with character arcs, plots and all that good stuff. It can really be summed up in one sentence, but it does not imply that…

• Matthias

★★★★ Added by Matthias

Herrliches Kabinetstück mit unfassbar guten Schauspielern, kann man sich ja denken...