• Sean Scott

★★★½ Rewatched by Sean Scott 09 Feb, 2016

A well scripted, shot and acted piece that had me in stitches. A nice slice of observation about the sexes, violence, marriage, children and decency among other things.

• Kairit

★★★★ Watched by Kairit 09 Feb, 2016

all the characters are based on me

• Stacey Bates

★★ Watched by Stacey Bates 09 Feb, 2016

It's very clear that this was closely translated from the original play script, which is not so good in my case, as someone who can't find the appreciation for theatre that others apparently can. It quite honestly bores me, because - even with the over-dramatized emotions - it's like the unbuttered butt on a loaf of bread for me. Sorry to any theatre lovers out there.
    Either way, Kate Winslet was the film's saving grace, and I couldn't be more…

• hayley

★★★ Watched by hayley 06 Feb, 2016

it was so funny to watch these horrible white people get so pissed off at the smallest things 👌🏼

• Peter Webb

★★★ Added by Peter Webb

The play is better.

• Ken

★★½ Watched by Ken 05 Feb, 2016

46/100

Moral of the story: Never offer anyone cobbler.

• Patrick Orr

★★★★ Watched by Patrick Orr 03 Feb, 2016

Exhausting, brutally honest, and enthralling.

I was just going to copy and paste John C. Reilly's entire Wikipedia page for this review but-

Actually, nah. I'm going to stick with that idea. Without further ado...

John Christopher Reilly (born May 24, 1965) is an American actor, comedian, singer and writer. After making his film debut Casualties of War, Reilly is one of several actors whose careers were launched by Brian De Palma.

He has appeared in over fifty films, including…

• Cecilia

★★★½ Watched by Cecilia 02 Feb, 2016

The acting here is just brilliant.

• Jules Eid

★★★ Added by Jules Eid

While watching Carnage, one question will keep on popping into your mind?
    Why don't Christoph Waltz and Kate Winslet's characters leave? And why do they keep on going back in?
    The fact that these two characters never left made the whole thing feel a bit intended.
    But then again if they did leave, the film would have ended in like 15 minutes and we don't want that.
    This is an actors' film, and they all delivered.
    Of course it goes without saying that Waltz and Winslet were the superior couple here.

• bdavis

★★★★ Watched by bdavis 31 Jan, 2016

Amazing! Very well done and acted. Loved it.

• Jake Williams

★★★ Watched by Jake Williams 28 Jan, 2016

71/100

Carnage flaunts four outstanding performances, witty dialogue, and a unique script on the inner workings of middle-aged parenting. While these all go the distance, Carnage cannot help but feel odd as it plays out like the play from which it draws its roots. An entire film taking place in one small setting has always been a hard pill to swallow, regardless of how well-executed it is. Also, the story is no deeper than what you will read in the…

• Dante Hemingway

★★★★ Added by Dante Hemingway

Wait wtf. This film was directed by Polanski? What the fuck.