• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Rewatched by willmoviefan97 31 Aug, 2014

My goodness I truly forgot how freaking fantastic this movie is. After two below average films in The World is Not Enough, and Die Another Day, this is exactly the kind of reboot this (at the time) running out of steam franchinse needed.

As many people have already pointed out, this is not only a reboot, but also very much an origin story of the Bond character and it works brilliantly as that. Daniel Craig makes for a fantastic Bond,…

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Not a flaw insight the best bond girl so far sexy Eva Green who just bangs everything in her way.

• The Movie King

★★★★ Watched by The Movie King 29 Aug, 2014 2

While I admit I usually go for films like the franchise of 007, James Bond has never been one of my favorite franchises to sit through. I've seen all the Sean Connery films and they were great but could care less on other additions like the ones with Roger Moore, particularly the goofiness that supposedly dumbed down the original characterization of the character. This skepticism went on down to the Bond films made today, starring Daniel Craig. It took me…

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 19 Mar, 2008

Casino Royale from 2006 was the first James Bond movie I ever saw. For obvious reasons, I was then unable to compare it to other entries of the franchise, but on its own this film stands as an excellently crafted and acted action-thriller with magnificent and exciting set pieces. A spectacular film in nearly every way, it also benefits from Daniel Craig's mesmerizing performance as Bond and from really smart writing.

• MadManWithaBox

★★★★½ Added by MadManWithaBox

What is there to say about this one? Daniel Craig is a great James Bond, Eva Green is.. Eva Green, and the rest of the cast are spot on for my money. Action, amazing cinematography, well worth seeing.

• Darcio Payá

★★★★ Watched by Darcio Payá 02 Mar, 2013

Assisto a nova série do 007 mil vezes se possível.

• Brent Paton

★★★½ Added by Brent Paton

Great reboot of Bond. Well directed. Good story, script, and casting choices. Plenty of action, unexpected turns, and a fine drink recipe.

• Louie Schuth

★★★½ Watched by Louie Schuth 17 Aug, 2014

Finally getting around to seeing this (I know). Maybe a bit too much poker, but some great action and storytelling. The twist got me good, and Daniel Craig was sublime.

• Alice Bishop

★★★★ Rewatched by Alice Bishop 14 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Chris Gelderd

★★★★ Watched by Chris Gelderd 13 Aug, 2014

This 2006 action thriller, the twenty-first film in the James Bond film series, is directed by Martin Campbell and stars Daniel Craig in his 007 debut alongside Eva Green, Mads Mikkelsen, Judi Dench, Jeffrey Wright and Giancarlo Giannini.

Newly promoted MI6 00-Agent James Bond (Craig) tackles his first assignment in Madagascar to trace down and apprehend a suspected bomb maker, a gun-for-hire, which upon investigation leads him to the shady character of Le Chiffre (Mikkelsen), a banker and terrorist financer…

• Felipe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Felipe 12 Aug, 2014

Vuelvo a ver Casino Royale y recupero la opinión publicada en el blog en su momento... noviembre del 2006:

El pasado domingo no esperamos más y nos lanzamos ávidos para devorar Casino Royale (2006), la nueva película del agente secreto más famoso de la historia del cine, el singular, peculiar y llamativo James Bond. De salida hay que darse cuenta de una cosa, estamos ante un nuevo Bond, no ya en el actor que lo interpreta, si no en el…

• Gnske

★★★★ Added by Gnske

An excellent reboot of the Bond franchise. Feared the worst after the masterpiece that was Die Another Day but we got a good, simple plot, an interesting villain in Mads and a surprisingly decent Bond in Craig.