• Josh Needle

★★★ Added by Kate ✌️

i watched this 24/7 when i was a kid like s/o to tobey maguire dog u r my hero

• jto111

★★ Added by jto111

Pretty forgettable family film starring Jeff Goldblum.

• Cipher

★★ Rewatched by Cipher 19 Nov, 2015

I remember seeing this movie when it came out on VHS at my parents' friends' house along with some Muppets movie because all the adults were drunk and couldn't drive back home. I remember finding the scientist dad handsome in some strange way. I wound up wetting my parents' friends' kids' bed. I was seven years old.

Cut to me at the age of twenty-one. I rediscover Jeff Goldblum and die, because I realize he was most likely the one…

• Matthew Crabtree

★★ Watched by Matthew Crabtree 03 Oct, 2015

this is terrible and i love it

• matthewmarkham

Added by matthewmarkham

Childhood.

• Priscila

★★ Added by Priscila

2/5

• Gus

½ Added by Gus

I cannot even TELL you how much I hated this movie when I was a kid. I cried through the whole thing i was terrified

0.6/10

• Jonathan Mackris

Rewatched by Jonathan Mackris 14 May, 2015

It sucks when films aren't even so bad that they're funny. This is one of those films.

• Alistair Ryder

★½ Rewatched by Alistair Ryder 30 Apr, 2015

Day 21 of "100 Days, 100 Childhood Classics"

Jeff Goldblum is one of the greatest screen presences of our time- he can elevate any piece of shit movie just by starring in it. In Cats and Dogs, he represents the sole reason to watch the movie, dialling his distinctive mannerisms up to eleven and revelling in starring in a movie where one of the first things he does is lick a cat.

The script is written by Glenn Ficarra and…

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Just no.

• mette k

★★★★½ Added by mette k

Love the plot, the humor and references to actionmovies.