• DirkH

★★½ Watched by DirkH 14 Dec, 2014

Pussies and Bitches.

The things kids films get away with.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and yes it does have a sizable profit margin. The contents, well us the viewer enters into the world of the ongoing battle between Cats versus Dogs, the dogs have a secret mission to protect and serve the human beings from the evil cat empire everything was going well for the dogs until they had to retire one of their own and replace him with a well-trained new agent or as…

• bitter_enigma

Added by bitter_enigma

The director's name is Guterman and that should tell you all you need to know before watching this...

• Steve A. Kanvas

★★★ Rewatched by Steve A. Kanvas 08 Nov, 2014

LA ETERNA RIVALIDAD AQUÍ MATERIALIZADA.

La ya consabida rivalidad entre ratones y gatos y viceversa ya había sido materializada por la pequeña (y gran pantalla) en mas de una (y de dos) ocasión(es) con resultados mas o menos satisfactorios (y deplorables) en algunos casos.
    El hecho rivalizar a los gatos contra los perros, y que e dicho complot surja el apoyo de los ratones, unos seres que, tradicionalmente, (y al igual que en muchos cartoons clásicos) hubiesen agarrado una maza…

• Gnske

Added by Gnske

The now hot dog on the block ruffles the fur of his compatriots and goes barking mad in his quest to snarl out the enemy.

It's shit, you might get a laugh out of the part where it ends but hardly anything else.

• Auteur

★½ Watched by Auteur 26 Sep, 2014

A compelling argument for why mankind should not have dominion over animals.

• JaySalahi

★½ Watched by JaySalahi 08 Jun, 2004

C- (72)

• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

What an awesome movie.

• Sean Sexton

★★ Rewatched by Sean Sexton 21 Aug, 2014

Secret agent dogs battle evil cat trying to take over world. Humans surprised to realize that dogs and cats speak.

Despite wielding some talented actors, this kids' film doesn't rise above being formulaic, tired and predictable.

Good: A few good laughs that kids will find funny. Decent voice acting by Sarandon, Baldwin and Maguire.

Bad: Stale plot, extremely predictable, and infrequent laughs

Rating: 4.2 / 10 (Poor)

• Stef

★★★★ Added by Stef

You had me at "Evil Persian".

• Jim

★★ Watched by Jim 01 Aug, 2001

Review from 2001:

One of my favorite scenes of recent memory is that of a cuddly, curious pig named Babe, walking into unknown territory as he struts around a pet hotel. He stumbles upon a light in a room, hoping it's somebody familiar. Instead, a bunch of singing opera cats are standing before him as the conductor's tail swings blissfully, back and forth. This scene alone was worth price of admission, for I am the epitome of the cat lover.…

• Ray Villela Jr.

★½ Rewatched by Ray Villela Jr. 06 Apr, 2014

I wasn't doing anything all day, and I still felt like I wasted my time watching this.