• Gnske

Added by Gnske

The now hot dog on the block ruffles the fur of his compatriots and goes barking mad in his quest to snarl out the enemy.

It's shit, you might get a laugh out of the part where it ends but hardly anything else.

• Auteur

★½ Watched by Auteur 26 Sep, 2014

A compelling argument for why mankind should not have dominion over animals.

• JaySalahi

★½ Watched by JaySalahi 08 Jun, 2004

C- (72)

• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

What an awesome movie.

• Sean Sexton

★★ Rewatched by Sean Sexton 21 Aug, 2014

Secret agent dogs battle evil cat trying to take over world. Humans surprised to realize that dogs and cats speak.

Despite wielding some talented actors, this kids' film doesn't rise above being formulaic, tired and predictable.

Good: A few good laughs that kids will find funny. Decent voice acting by Sarandon, Baldwin and Maguire.

Bad: Stale plot, extremely predictable, and infrequent laughs

Rating: 4.2 / 10 (Poor)

• Stef

★★★★ Added by Stef

You had me at "Evil Persian".

• Jim

★★ Watched by Jim 01 Aug, 2001

Review from 2001:

One of my favorite scenes of recent memory is that of a cuddly, curious pig named Babe, walking into unknown territory as he struts around a pet hotel. He stumbles upon a light in a room, hoping it's somebody familiar. Instead, a bunch of singing opera cats are standing before him as the conductor's tail swings blissfully, back and forth. This scene alone was worth price of admission, for I am the epitome of the cat lover.…

• Ray Villela Jr.

★½ Rewatched by Ray Villela Jr. 06 Apr, 2014

I wasn't doing anything all day, and I still felt like I wasted my time watching this.

• John Lees

Watched by John Lees 06 Apr, 2014

Woeful. The kind of dire, soul-crushing suit parents dread having to watch with their children.

• Brett Blumenkopf

★★★ Watched by Brett Blumenkopf 04 Jun, 2006

I was mildly amused by this if I recall, but it was still too juvenile and stupid for my tastes.

• Hayley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Hayley 25 Jul, 2013

I CANT BELIEVE JEFF GOLDBLUM IS IN THIS

• Shinmei90

★★½ Rewatched by Shinmei90 13 Jul, 2013

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.