• Crystal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Crystal 30 Mar, 2010

I don't see myself ever tiring of this movie.

• D 👌

★★★ Added by D 👌

it's an OK Movie, I wished it had more of Moore in it

• Rosp

★★½ Added by Rosp

Nota = 5

• Jaime Rebanal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jaime Rebanal 01 Jul, 2015

Alfonso Cuarón's Children of Men is the science fiction genre at probably one of the most unimaginable states you'll ever see from it, because it's also a rather scary world that is presented in here. Children of Men might not be as influential as a classic like Metropolis, 2001, or Blade Runner, but it does raise questions about our future we might have been afraid to ask in the first place. What if our world cannot produce babies anymore?

At…

• Michiel Venmans

★★★ Watched by Michiel Venmans 30 Jun, 2015 4

Kon mij boeien door het camerawerk en de naam van de regisseur.
    Verder een verhaal dat door Stephen King geschreven kon zijn (wat positief is voor mij). Vooral enkele interessante scenes in, maar verder zag ik het niet bijzonder graag.

• PointMan528491

★★★★½ Watched by PointMan528491 29 Jun, 2015

Children of Men is both a narrative and technical marvel, thanks to Alfonso Cuarón's riveting tale of struggle in an infertile world, as well as Emmanuel Lubezki's gorgeous cinematography.

• Erin Finnerty

★★½ Added by Erin Finnerty

oh you mean kids of dudes. was popular when it came out then everyone stopped talking about it or giving a shit because better movies came out.

• teganht

★★★½ Watched by teganht 29 Jun, 2015

the cinematography was impeccable, that or i'm just being biased given my love for dystopian films.

• Thegrandpuba21

★★★★ Watched by Thegrandpuba21 28 Jun, 2015

Cuarón is one director that knows how to get you into a scene and Children of Men is no different. Long takes and large scale sets pull you into the story and never let you go.

• loureviews

★★★½ Rewatched by loureviews 28 Jun, 2015

The bleakest film you might see. King Crimson on the soundtrack, I'd forgotten how good they were.

Clive Owen probably at his best. Michael Caine in a long wing channelling John Lennon.

A difficult plot which is hard to swallow but which is wrapped in strong visuals, just look at those paintings and cartoons, musical interludes, and a flying pig.

Danny Huston as Nigel has a faint resemblance to Ian Carmichael in those 50s comedies.

A country civilised within the…

• eschwa22

★★★★ Added by eschwa22

8/10: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

"Visually stunning, expertly paced."

• VonKohut

Added by VonKohut

DOGS (animals) giving metaphysical implications.