• Jacob Gehman

★★★★½ Added by Jacob Gehman

I had not had this on my "interested" list owing to having seen the ending several times, blah blah whatever. Regardless, 3 years after the fact I have finally gone and watched the whole movie. So glad I did.

Yeah, it's a total tear-jerker. I mean, I cry easily in touching moments in movies, but this was ridiculous. But it is done in such a stark environment that is painted so well by the director and actors that it's really…

• BazbauersT

★★★½ Added by BazbauersT

great cinematography

• Glen Grunau

★★★★ Added by Glen Grunau

One of the most impactful futuristic movies I have seen.

• Jaime Rebanal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jaime Rebanal 19 Oct, 2014

One of those movies which scares me more upon repeated viewings.

• Riley Peasnell

★★★★½ Watched by Riley Peasnell 17 Oct, 2014

Clive Owen stars in a Sci-fi Dystopia film which follows the worlds state at the year 2027. The youngest person in the world is currently 18 years old, why? because infertility reached 100 percent and all of a sudden 18 years ago nobody was able to give birth and make children. That is until Theo is chosen by a group of rebels to escort a girl to "the human project". What's so special about the girl? She's currently the only…

• Jackier

★★★★ Watched by Jackier 16 Oct, 2014

The Last of Us took a lot from this film. It's one of my favourite games, Children of Men was very familiar.

I think that this film had a huge influence on cinematic video games over the passing decade

• Carlos

★★★★★ Added by Carlos

• Alistair

★★★★★ Watched by Alistair 07 Oct, 2014

I'm a big fan of this film because it has a fairly original, interesting concept and story and does an amazing job at creating a visceral future which is obviously harrowing but also believable. All the characters have understandable motivations and seem realistic which is due not only to the performances, which are good, but also to the writing which is intelligent and witty. The central focus on immigration may seem glaring and overstated at times but ultimately it is…

• Elijah Davidson

★★★★ Rewatched by Elijah Davidson 08 Oct, 2014 3

For to us a child is born,
    to us a daughter is given,
    and the authority will be on her shoulders.
    And she will be called
    Froly, Jesus Christ, Bazooka,
    Baby, Princess of Peace.

• shoemouse

★★★ Rewatched by shoemouse 07 Oct, 2014

I can't really decide how I feel about this one. There are some really powerful and moving scenes, but on the whole the dialogue feels a bit wooden and the acting is a mixed bag. Definitely thought-provoking though!

• Joe DiCanio