• Luke

★★★ Watched by Luke 18 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• MouldyPot

★★★½ Added by MouldyPot

I'm so very 50/50 about what to think about this as a film. The story and the messages throughout it are clearly portrayals and comparisons to the governments of today, and their treatment of illegal immigrants which is shown in the film as being comparable to the treatment of the Jews by the Nazis. Also the film looks into the corrupt manner of laws that are passed by our governments and the harmless ones that they hold onto despite knowing…

• Bishop_Henrikse

★★★★★ Watched by Bishop_Henrikse 16 Sep, 2014

One of the most overlooked dystopian films ever. Gravity is not the best film by Alfonso Cuaron. Children of men takes this honor.

• femesmo

★★★★★ Watched by femesmo 26 Nov, 2012

Very surprised!

• Daniel Marks

★★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Marks 14 Sep, 2014

Children Of Men is terrifying. It's a Science Fiction, nightmare vision of a world in flames. A vision of Totalitarian Governments, racial hatred, societal injustice and homegrown terrorist groups. The really scary thing is that it's a vision that could be just around the corner.

Ok i'm being melodramatic, but lets be honest in the 8 years since Children of Men was released we have seen a lot of crazy stuff that could(in an extreme situation) lead to the kind…

• Adam Cadre

★★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 14 Sep, 2014

A (93)

• Nick Hawryluk

★★★★½ Rewatched by Nick Hawryluk 14 Sep, 2014

Legendary cinematography. Great script. Production design boggles the mind.

• Kurt Fabisch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kurt Fabisch 14 Sep, 2014 3

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• funsohng

★★★★★ Added by funsohng

Children of Men is a sci-fi masterpiece, period.

• Chris Van Oliver