• Horus Narmer Horus Narmer

★★★★★ Added by Horus Narmer Horus Narmer

La considerada mejor película de todos los tiempos. Fue en su momento muy innovadora técnicamente e influyó en todo el cine posterior en cuanto a planos, encuadres, narratividad... El argumento es fantástico y el final un clásico. Orson Welles, una de las figuras más importantes del cine, tiene aquí su papel estrella. Esta película hay que verla al menos una vez en la vida.

• sreelal

★★★★★ Watched by sreelal 19 Jul, 2015

#12 on sreelal's Top 250

“If I hadn't been very rich, I might have been a really great man”

One of the most influential American movies of all time, Citizen Kane is a true classic that traveled ahead of its time. With a debutant director and an unknown cast, Citizen Kane may have been a failure at the time of its release, but today it‘s hailed as one of the greatest movies ever made. It’s undeniably an honor Citizen Kane…

• Chris Naber

★★★★½ Watched by Chris Naber 30 Jul, 2015 4

It helps to know that people generally like this movie.

And damn if I wasn't thinking earlier today about the themes this movie brings up so poignantly--it can be a troublesome thing to want someone else to want something, and act as if they want that thing. There's some great one-liners too.

• Zach Stachura

★★★★★ Watched by Zach Stachura 30 Jul, 2015

Some of the most beauitful cinematography I have ever seen in my life.

• Jimmy

★★★★½ Watched by Jimmy 29 Jul, 2015

pretty good

• Jesús González

★★★★★ Watched by Jesús González 29 Jul, 2015

Acabo de asistir a uno de los renacimientos del cine. Qué más puedo decir.

• Beaumont Cavendish

★★½ Rewatched by Beaumont Cavendish 25 Jul, 2015

still the weakest Welles film by a considerable margin

• Jake Anderson

★★★½ Watched by Jake Anderson 25 Jul, 2015

I can fully admit it's a film of quality and skillfully made; I just wasn't particularly enthralled by it.

With:
    Where: Living room in Whitefish condo

• Piktas D

Added by Piktas D

About some millionaire (?) or maybe a billionaire who lost his sled and was sad about it.
    Needs to be rewatched

• mijagi

★★★★★ Added by mijagi

Genius! Just sheer bloody genius from Orson Welles. To discover that he was only 25 years old when he directed, produced, co-wrote and starred in this mystery drama makes Citizen Kane a remarkable cinematic achievement. Every scene is perfect from start to finish. I just can't find any faults in this film. Everything, from the acting to the cinematography to the Oscar winning screenplay, is done to an extremely high level. How this masterpiece didn't scoop all categories at the…

• joaquincoll

★★★★★ Added by joaquincoll 1

"Rosebud"

Épica, sorprendente, obra maestra.
    Me maravilló la primera vez que la vi, hace unos años. Pero no la había disfrutado como lo he hecho hoy, aquella vez no estaba todavía acostumbrado a ver películas de los años 40' no me había atrapado tanto y a momentos recuerdo que se me hizo hasta aburrida.
    Hoy la he vuelto a ver y me maravilló como no lo creía posible. El ritmo de la película es todo menos aburrido es entretenida a…

• Spencer Serra

★★★★½ Watched by Spencer Serra 26 Jul, 2015

It's hard to believe that this movie was actually received with scathing reviews upon release. It's well-acted, well-directed, well-written, and gorgeously shot.

Regrettably, it took me this long to actually watch "Citizen Kane." Thankfully, I wasn't disappointed by it. I sure don't have the authority to declare it "one of the greatest films of all time," as some people have called it.

However, I do think I can call it a pretty damn good movie in its own right. Orson…