• tripleholmes

★★★ Added by tripleholmes

It was a long time since I saw this film, but I do remember it though. It was completely insane, bonkers, but rib-tickling funny.

Wasn't sure about the end though. I mean granted, this film is based on the popular board game, so you had to make your own ending. But the three different scenarios, it was hard to know which one was true, but I think it was probably the third scenario.

Still, it was amazing to see im Curry and Christopher Lloyd so young then!

This film was very clever, crazy and hilarious all role into one.

• Chris J

★★★★ Watched by Chris J 24 May, 2015

Tim Curry.

• wabbit

★★★½ Watched by wabbit 23 May, 2015

A remote manorhouse, stormy weather, Tim Curry and a strange group of guests. Sound familiar? No, not Rocky Horror, it's Clue.

• Not David Lynch

★★★★ Watched by Not David Lynch 18 May, 2015

If I was 17 when I first saw this film, I would know every line of this film.

• Nathan Beyer

★★★★ Rewatched by Nathan Beyer 12 May, 2015

Quote-along at the Alamo Mainstreet.

• LiamJohnsonType

★★★ Watched by LiamJohnsonType 14 May, 2015

Awesome cult classic! Such a brilliant adaptation, with a fantastic cast, and countless quotes. The humour has dated.

• rewatchvalue

★★★★★ Rewatched by rewatchvalue 01 May, 2015

I think it's safe to say that Clue is my favorite movie of all time. Tim Curry is absolutely hilarious in his role and the rest of the cast members are just as great. The jokes are witty and the dialogue is so good.
    If you haven't seen Clue, please do. I guarantee you will have a great time and it will make you laugh from start to finish.

• Lucía Sánchez

★★★★½ Added by Lucía Sánchez

¡La he disfrutado muchísimo! Me ha encantado, y me he reído a gusto.
    El hecho de que tenga tres posibles finales -siendo para mí claramente mejor el último desenlace-, hace que la película sea aún más cómica y amena.
    ¡MUY recomendable!

• kurt k

★★★ Watched by kurt k 29 May, 2014

fl-flames... at the side, at the side of my face

• Danielle McCallion

★★★★★ Rewatched by Danielle McCallion 07 May, 2015

I watch this about once a month & in no way is that depressing.

• Gabriel Roland