• Mrs. DeSol

★★★½ Added by Mrs. DeSol

Do you have to be a child of the 80s to appreciate this? A very goofy, tongue-in-cheek movie; the writers, director, actors, etc. all create a very self-aware story; they clearly know what a risk they're taking, and it works!

In comedic improv, there's a phrase called "yes, and" - an idea that the actors on stage will take whatever phrase or incident thrown at them and go with it, no matter what. This movie is the very definition of "yes, and"!

• jconneringalls

★★★★★ Added by jconneringalls

Easily one of my favorite films of all time.

• Lilias

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lilias 18 Oct, 2014

So good. So funny.

• RobertW

★★½ Watched by RobertW 18 Oct, 2014

One star for Tim Curry, and another half of a star for every ending.

• Asaaf00

★★★★½ Rewatched by Asaaf00 17 Oct, 2014

One of my absolute favorite comedies.

• Jesse Loughborough

★★½ Rewatched by Jesse Loughborough 02 Oct, 2014

Funny but ultimately pretty empty. Some nice moments.

• dee reynolds

★★★★★ Added by dee reynolds

GREATEST

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 31 Aug, 2014

Rating: C

• GBHatch

★★★★ Watched by GBHatch 04 Oct, 2014

It was me, GBHatch, in my living room, with the keyboard. I wrote this review because "I had flames...flames...on the side of my face." I was so angry. So angry...I had never seen this film before. Everyone has played the board game countless times, with never ending combinations of "It was Person X, in Room Y, with the Weapon Z." One of my personal favorite board games, second only to Monopoly, its "Clue".

"Clue" tells the story of 6 people,…

• Roy-Petter K. Johansen

★★★ Rewatched by Roy-Petter K. Johansen 15 Aug, 2014

More fun than playing the actual boardgame! :)
    I don't know what my favourite moment is: it's either the singing telegram girl or Madeleine Kahn's breakdown.

• Neal Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Neal Anderson 01 Oct, 2014

I have to admit that I've never seen this film all the way through, and years ago, I would've been offput by the zaniness of it.

I've sense come to my senses. It's brilliant.

• Nathan Anderson

★★★★½ Watched by Nathan Anderson 01 Oct, 2014

So much better and more hilarious than I remember.