• Codie "ZapperLife" Flynn

★★★½ Watched by Codie "ZapperLife" Flynn 19 Apr, 2015

A slapsticky quotathon that mixes its Clue origin with something along the line of Agatha Christie's 'And Then They Were None'-storyline.

It looses some steam in the middle area, and peddles a bit water at the end when the silliness really overshadows the rest, but overall a very entertaining way to spend an hour and a half--especially for someone so fond of the whodunits as me.

Rewatch-probability: 3/5
    (Not unlikely, but I do need to find something to distract me from Coleen Camp's French Maid-outfit first)

• Evan Daniels

★★★★★ Rewatched by Evan Daniels 17 Apr, 2015

You can't argue with a masterpiece.

• Reece Leonard

★★★½ Added by Reece Leonard

Utilizing a wealth of witty puns, visual gags, and references to the board game, "Clue" is a ridiculously fun and campy outing.

• Richard Goddard

★★★★★ Watched by Richard Goddard 08 Apr, 2015

God damn, this is a truly fantastic movie. It breezes through its 90ish minute runtime by being effortlessly funny and completely intriguing. I don't think another board game movie adaptation will ever be as brilliant as this.

• Pike Bishop

★★★½ Rewatched by Pike Bishop 07 Apr, 2015

Being corny and a bit gimmicky, Clue is a hilarious movie that has its flaws, but is overall very enjoyable.

• Justine Guzman

★★★ Rewatched by Justine Guzman 06 Apr, 2015

Love the British humor, even though it's not British.

• Matt Greene

★★★½ Watched by Matt Greene 27 Mar, 2015

Silliness, an under-utilized tool in modern cinema, is the name of the game with Clue, a sloppy but mostly entertaining and often funny little experiment. With each character adding to the over-the-top nature of the larger goofiness, it’s a fast-paced and fun.

• GCF

★★★★ Watched by GCF 19 Mar, 2015

Best movie based on a board game that I've ever seen. It isn't saying much, but still.

This movie is hilarious, clever, fun, and charming. The best way to watch this is with all the multiple endings included, which is how it's presented in most formats. The cast is great, each playing their role perfectly. There are so many quotable lines from this movie it's crazy.

I guess I won't go into further depth about this movie or critique it's…

• Jack Gaffney

★★★★ Watched by Jack Gaffney 28 Mar, 2015 9

Clue is a film that defied my expectations for it. I didn't anticipate on the film to have anything remotely special, but rather it is actually an expertly shot, directed, and paced movie. Each shot is constructed very nicely and each character movement was handled with great care, courtesy of director Jonathan Lynn.

Sustaining the clever, self aware tone in this murder mystery felt rather constricted. The film tried to be tongue in cheek and feel conscious with itself with…

• Kristen

★★★ Watched by Kristen 27 Mar, 2015

super silly but pretty funny-i get how it got to cult following status

• Alex Repole

★★★½ Watched by Alex Repole 25 Mar, 2015

Ah yes Tim Curry. You make every film so wonderful!

"Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable."

• Amanda

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amanda 25 Mar, 2015

I never choose the 'random' ending when watching this, because I always want to see the last ending of the three.

This film always puts me in a good mood. Very funny film. I've seen it many times, and I still enjoy it every time.

My favorite performances are Madeline Kahn as Mrs. White and Michael McKean as Mr. Green.