• Willor

★★★ Watched by Willor 30 Apr, 2016

Who doesn't like a good mystery (based on a board game), yes here we have the 1985 film "Clue", which mixes a little mystery with a just a little bit of silly joking around, it kinda works though. Now I mean this isn't like some great film in my opinion, funny I guess though and the little mystery involved in the plot helps buffer this up to being pretty satisfactory. It stars Tim Curry, Christopher Lloyd and Eileen Brennan among…

• Jack Keating

★★★ Watched by Jack Keating 02 May, 2016

I visit my grandparents on a regular basis. Often, they take us to their local pool in the summer and serve us a grand dinner, where my family and I stuff ourselves until we're silly and about to burst. Then, we play Clue.

The board game is simply put, my all time favorite board game. It's just simply a brilliant game that could create new and existing things. I never tire of it. So when I heard about a film adaptation, I'm down.

It's good. It's good. Game>movie. But it's a good one.

• Schen

★★★★ Watched by Schen 01 May, 2016

Fun.

(rtc?)

• EmilyBenita

★★ Watched by EmilyBenita 01 May, 2016

Slow to start but chuckles had. Madeline Kahn and Christoper Lloyd are my favourites as ever.

• Craig Dawson

★★★★ Watched by Craig Dawson 20 Jan, 2016

Six guests are invited to a strange house and must cooperate with the staff to solve a murder mystery.

I knew nothing about Clue apart from the basic premise and what a lovely surprise it was. Ludicrous and with a lot of pretty ropey acting it has the perfect tone which I found just worked with my sensibilities. Tim Curry plays it perfectly and I can't imagine anyone else pulling it off.

Clue is what a lazy Netflix afternoon was made for.

P.S. The French maid was incredible

• stu_shepherd

★★½ Rewatched by stu_shepherd 22 Apr, 2016

Not consistent enough with the laughs but the cast, occasional zinger and three different endings keep it watchable.

• Sophia Park

★★ Watched by Sophia Park 24 Dec, 2015

Too campy for me. You can tell it's the 80s because everyone keeps their distance from the gay and there's a "she's a man" joke. At least Tim Curry's having fun.

• Akiva

★★★★★ Rewatched by Akiva 01 Jan, 2015

One of the five movies I actually own.

• Josh Rosenthal

★★★★ Watched by Josh Rosenthal 24 Apr, 2016 2

not as good as the hateful eight.
    this is the third dinner party movie I've watched this month that has a fantastic ending (ending C).

• FilmiesNick

★★★½ Rewatched by FilmiesNick 22 Apr, 2016

I watched this many times as a kid. The thought of having a board game adapted into a film nowadays just screams disastrous. Clue was cleverly executed, very humorous and a surprisingly fun time.

• Matt Skylar

★★½ Watched by Matt Skylar 22 Apr, 2016

If And Then There Were None was a comedy, this is what it'd look like.

• linny o'nowlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by linny o'nowlin 20 Apr, 2016 1

mr. green should've been played by john ritter--that is my only criticism. there are plenty flaws, but i don't care that they exist. this is a fun, hysterical movie and it doesn't need to impress anyone.