• yaynan

★★★½ Added by yaynan

UH, I love this movie so much. It makes me want to write a 'whodunnit?!' one day.

• stevo

★★★★½ Added by stevo

Never would have guesses that a movie based on a board game could be so hilariously fun.

• Kiko Vega

★★★ Watched by Kiko Vega 02 Jul, 2015

Entre los hermanos Marx y Noche de fiesta, lo más destacable de la peli es que se haya hecho una peli. Imprescindible ver la versión con varios desenlaces o todo parecerá una estupidez liquidada sin más.

• Mike Sharp

★★★★ Rewatched by Mike Sharp 01 Jul, 2015

I watched Clue last night in the Office on my iPhone. This movie just cracks me up. Well cast, manic energy and three endings to choose from. What's not to like?

Also trying a new tag called background. I have a lot of favorite comedies that I like to put on while I'm working or doing things.

• SammyBronkowitz

★★★★ Watched by SammyBronkowitz 11 Nov, 2014

Seriously a lot of fun, but there is still something, that keeps it from being really great. It’s very good, but definitely no MURDER BY DEATH.

• Gabriel Novo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gabriel Novo 28 Jun, 2015

An incredible film packed to the rafters with superb comedic talent, great writing, and Tim Curry at his best, yet it was a box-office bomb due to "mismarketing" and an attempt at forcing audiences to go multiple times just to enjoy the entire film.

There's a great article (surprisingly from BuzzFeed) about the history behind the movie. If you're a fan I highly recommend you read it:

“Something Terrible Has Happened Here”: The Crazy Story Of How “Clue” Went From Forgotten Flop To Cult Triumph"
    www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/something-terrible-has-happened-here-the-crazy-story-of-how#.hcebz6KB1

• getoffmylawn

★★★★★ Added by getoffmylawn

"It-it-the f - it-flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breath- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing..."

• Gus

★★★ Added by Gus

Why is this a movie! Why does it sort of work!!

I love everything about Tim Curry so I'm a fan. It's not a favorite, and I see how people hate it, but whatever it's pretty entertaining and ridiculous.

6.0/10

• Steve Dempster

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dempster 21 Jun, 2015

30 years later & it's still one of my favourite comedies.

• Crawlspace Dweller Matt

★★★½ Rewatched by Crawlspace Dweller Matt 21 Jun, 2015

I saw this one a while ago because I love the boardgame it's based on, I love bottle movies like this and I always love the general clichee story of a bunch of people gathering in a place where someone gets murdered mysteriously. Additionally this stars Tim Curry and Christopher Lloyd.
    A friend of mine wanted to see this film now and I agreed to watch it a second time with him. Since it has multiple endings it has a…

• Daan Janssens

★★★★ Rewatched by Daan Janssens 20 Jun, 2015

De eerste film gebasseerd op een bordspel enwel 'Clue' (of Cluedo). Persoonlijk vind ik dit geniaal gemaakt. Een locked-up-mansion mystery met lekker over the top personages, elk met een geheim verleden en een motief voor de gepleegde moord. De film voelt aan als een puzzel oplossen tijdens een achtbaanrit met iets te veel alcohol op. It's shaky and it gives you a headache. Maar vooral ook van het lachen. Geweldig leuke rollen vertolkt door Tim Currey (de butler, natuurlijk) en…

• Amelie Boucher

★★★★ Watched by Amelie Boucher 19 Jun, 2015

Let's be honest, I didn't think I would like this movie. It started off as a disappointment, but quickly evolved into something deeper and closer to the board game I love so much.

Each character is amazing, the storyline is funny and unexpected and it keeps you on edge through the entire thing because you really want to find out who did it.

The only thing that bothered me is the multiple ending, because I still don't know which one…