• Ronin

★★★★ Rewatched by Ronin 29 Jul, 2015

"Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much...it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing..."

• jaredwidman

★★★★ Added by jaredwidman

Why.

• Igor Dumitraskovic

★★★ Watched by Igor Dumitraskovic 17 Jul, 2015

I expected something more serious. It's ok, I have some fun with it but it's nothing special.

• Simon Jay

★★½ Watched by Simon Jay 18 Jul, 2015

I'm not a massive fan of the murder-mystery round the dinner table affairs, well l am and I'm not. I like the conceit and the comedy of it all. Especially in Murder by Death or that Family Guy rip off. But actually they can be a little plodding, and when you get a film which is essentially an adaptation of a board-game, you know they're taking the piss.

Luckily for us, this was made in 1985, when nothing was sacred,…

• Erez_S

★★★ Watched by Erez_S 19 Jul, 2015 4

Just as I finished to watch the movie I came to know that Clue is a pretty celebrated cult phenomena. One that I never really heard of. I just watched it almost by chance. I have don't even have any clue (!) how did it arrive to my watchlist.

The thing is, after watching, it's beyond me how this nice but tremendously outdated comedy has any sort of cult of fans. It is quite smart at some points, and I…

• seasondays

★★★ Watched by seasondays 10 Jul, 2015

there is plenty to like but the movie as a whole fails, sure performances are good and the setting is even better than it should be but this film goes longer than it needed to be.

• Josh Darby

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Darby 12 Jul, 2015

Film #9 of the "Scavenger Hunt #4" Challenge!
    Task #19. A film about inanimate objects killing humans!
    My list: letterboxd.com/darbyact/list/joshs-film-scavenger-hunt-list-4/
    Original List: letterboxd.com/naughty/list/scavenger-hunt-4

WARNING THIS IS A REVIEW OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!! GUSHING WILL HAPPEN!!

8 months, almost to the day, that I was born my favorite movie of all time was released. Clue is a comic masterwork. Seven actors performing on a tight rope and delivering broad yet sublet performances that are hilarious, layered and dynamic.…

• Savannah Oakes

★★★★★ Watched by Savannah Oakes 12 Jul, 2015 5

I was having an awful day so I watched this. It is always there for me.

One day I will write something really brilliant about it but that day is not today.

• Andrew F. Sullivan

★★★½ Added by Andrew F. Sullivan

Flames on the side of my head.

• yaynan

★★★½ Added by yaynan

UH, I love this movie so much. It makes me want to write a 'whodunnit?!' one day.

• stevo

★★★★½ Added by stevo

Never would have guesses that a movie based on a board game could be so hilariously fun.

• Kiko Vega

★★★ Watched by Kiko Vega 02 Jul, 2015

Entre los hermanos Marx y Noche de fiesta, lo más destacable de la peli es que se haya hecho una peli. Imprescindible ver la versión con varios desenlaces o todo parecerá una estupidez liquidada sin más.