• Robert

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert 04 Mar, 2015

The type of movie that you don't feel sorry loving, even though it's clear that the production wasn't exactly an artistic operation. But hey, artistry doesn't have a monopoly on what makes a good movie. Sometimes it's about being a movie that doesn't boggle the mind, or cause the viewer too much trouble, and just has fun with itself.

Yahtzee.

• CigarsOnMars

★★★ Watched by CigarsOnMars 04 Mar, 2015

Clue er en sjov og skør komedie bygget over det klassiske brætspil, Cluedo.

Den sorte humor falder godt sammen med den latterlige historie, og der er helt klart et par gode grin med i filmen. Alle skuespillere spiller godt, og sceneriet er fedt. Dog bliver slutningen lidt langtrukken.

Der er ikke meget at sige om denne film andet en at det er endnu en god gammel kult-film fra 80´erne.

3/5

• Paul Wood

★★★ Rewatched by Paul Wood 03 Mar, 2015

Based on the popular board game, Clue is an incredibly disjointed, hit and miss affair.
    Stuffed with gags, many of which are so cringeworthy as to be almost painful, and a structure that never quite seems to know where it's going, everything about it should spell disaster.
    Yet, there's something here that charms me and keeps me entertained.
    The excellent ensemble cast goes some way to explaining the appeal; with the likes of Christopher Lloyd, Madeline Kahn, Michael McKean and…

• caveman298

★★ Watched by caveman298 21 Feb, 2015

Really terrible, with a couple of giggles.

• Redd

★★★★ Rewatched by Redd 21 Feb, 2015

I've seen this movie before. As corny and cheesy as it is, and overdramatic, it's a guilty pleasure. I love the puns and the jokes, and it's just... it's silly. It's great. Note that I rated it the way I did as a guilty pleasure, not technically or anything.

• Richard Lawrence

★★ Watched by Richard Lawrence 18 Feb, 2015

Netflix

• Savnoc

★★★★ Added by Savnoc

A friend of mine described this as "classy cheese." Clue is a tumultuous murder-mystery comedy, with plenty of bad jokes and action (in true 80s fashion). Considering the film's source was a board game, this is fabulously done. A bit absurd at times but even those moments lend the movie character.

• Sean Kelly

HANDS UP

MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN

• Jakob Testerman

★★★★★ Added by Jakob Testerman

Precisely how you should adapt a board-game to screen.

• Sam Barnett

★★★ Watched by Sam Barnett 10 Feb, 2015

Fast moving and quick-witted, Clue is a fun little mystery/comedy that doesn't overstay its welcome. It may end up a little bit too gleefully contrived for my tastes, but the fun the cast seems to have had making the film is contagious. Doing most of the legwork is Tim Curry at his eccentric, energetic best, providing a kineticism that assures the film never drags for a moment.

• Michael Bihari

★★★½ Watched by Michael Bihari 10 Feb, 2015

Fun whodunit based on the board game. Some great one-liners and having three different endings was a hoot!