• Jack Gaffney

★★★★ Watched by Jack Gaffney 28 Mar, 2015 7

Clue is a film that defied my expectations for it. I didn't anticipate on the film to have anything remotely special, but rather it is actually an expertly shot, directed, and paced movie. Each shot is constructed very nicely and each character movement was handled with great care, courtesy of director Jonathan Lynn.

Sustaining the clever, self aware tone in this murder mystery felt rather constricted. The film tried to be tongue in cheek and feel conscious with itself with…

• Kristen

★★★ Watched by Kristen 27 Mar, 2015

super silly but pretty funny-i get how it got to cult following status

• Alex Repole

★★★½ Watched by Alex Repole 25 Mar, 2015

Ah yes Tim Curry. You make every film so wonderful!

"Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable."

• Amanda

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amanda 25 Mar, 2015

I never choose the 'random' ending when watching this, because I always want to see the last ending of the three.

This film always puts me in a good mood. Very funny film. I've seen it many times, and I still enjoy it every time.

My favorite performances are Madeline Kahn as Mrs. White and Michael McKean as Mr. Green.

• pwatersnh

★★½ Watched by pwatersnh 24 Mar, 2015

This film holds a pretty unique spot in film history. One being that it's (I believe) the first movie based on a board game, pre-dating Battleship by 27 years. The second being that when it was released, depending on the theater/screening time you went to, there were 3 different endings, each pointing to a different killer. While this is a pretty innovative narrative device, it doesn't necessarily make for a good movie, as by the end of this screwball caper,…

• JoBo

★★★★ Watched by JoBo 21 Feb, 2015

I now understand that episode of Psych so much more. Fun movie!

• ZoeZDean

★★★½ Rewatched by ZoeZDean 22 Mar, 2015

One plus two plus two plus one, or is it one plus one plus two plus one?

Either way: this is something close to verbal slapstick, and it's a lot of fun.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Tim Curry steals the show as the butler, and despite the simplicity of its many endings it's great fun.

• Bret Dorman

★★★ Added by Bret Dorman

Clue

Worth Watching? Yeah.
    Story: A bunch of mysterious mansion guests have to solve the mystery of why people keep mysteriously dying.

One Good Thing:

"Everyone is just having a good time."

Super quick joke a minute movies usually have one thing in common, they have very minimal plots. Blues Brothers, Wayne's World, and The Brothers Solomon don't really feature too much in way of plot. Instead they focus on the characters and putting them in as many funny situations…

• Ryan Preston

★★★½ Watched by Ryan Preston 17 Mar, 2015

- "Your first husband also disappeared."
    - "But that was his job, he was an illusionist."
    - "But he never reappeared!"
    - "He wasn't a very good illusionist."

The cheesiness is strong with this one.

• Michelle Buchman

★★★★ Rewatched by Michelle Buchman 15 Mar, 2015

Wadsworth: But, he was your second husband. Your first husband also disappeared.
    Mrs. White: But that was his job. He was an illusionist.
    Wadsworth: But he never reappeared!
    Mrs. White: [admittedly] He wasn't a very good illusionist.

• Carl Ingebretsen