• kitty

★★★★½ Rewatched by kitty 19 Sep, 2014

I forgot how completely over the top every single moment of this movie is. I laughed so much.

• Sienna

★★★ Added by Sienna

All the endings.

• Susan Howson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Susan Howson 14 Sep, 2014

Every minute of this movie is funny. Madeline Kahn ftw.

• JustCarlos99

★★★★½ Watched by JustCarlos99 15 Sep, 2014

This is one of those films you definitely have to watch, completely unpredictable, you will feel submerged in an almost perfect adaptation of the game, and why isn't perfect? well, the movie has some slightly sexual scenes completely unnecessary also, why you would put some characters in other clothes that aren't the original?

• David Baptiste

★★★★ Rewatched by David Baptiste 14 Sep, 2014

+ Jane Wiedlin
    - How do you call this a "flop" with Colleen Camp looking like that? Yowza

• HotDonkeyBear

★★★★ Watched by HotDonkeyBear 10 Sep, 2014

Everybody seems to attribute Clue as a counterpart to Murder By Death and while I absolutely agree I believe it would be remiss of me not to mention another quick fire, sharp witted and comedically fluid farce, Haunted Honeymoon. It's such an awful shame that this form of hammy comedy has been squeezed out of existence.

Tim Curry and a whole host of characters ricochet through the script with an athleticism more accustomed to theatre. The lines are quotable, the delivery is exceptional and most importantly this truly feels like an ensemble piece.

• David Halberstadt

★★★★ Rewatched by David Halberstadt 08 Sep, 2014

The second best murder mystery farce after Murder By Death.

• seidelme

★★★★★ Rewatched by seidelme 07 Sep, 2014

My favorite movie!

• Thomas Williams

★★★★½ Added by Thomas Williams

The adult comedy from my childhood that has remained with me throughout my life. I have nothing but LOVE for this endlessly quotable film some will bash as being too slight or cartoonish; but as a slapstick caper it is everything it is supposed to be.

It is based on a Parker Brothers board game ... it isn't supposed to be high art or exquisite cinema although it is actually both and the late Madeline Kahn's Mrs. White is still…

• JustinStritt Justin

★★ Watched by JustinStritt Justin 03 Sep, 2014

'Clue' expects us to be engrossed in the suspense of 'whodunnit' even when it goes for awkward screwball humor at some of the worst times. There is only one suspenseful scene and only one joke that lands. Too bad it depends on which ending you see. Then again, if even the film can't choose a culprit to the murder, is the film really worth it?

• Hannah Watts

★★★ Watched by Hannah Watts 31 Aug, 2014

Fun, though it's broad stereotyping and casual homophobia make it feel like very much like a product of its time.

• invalidpeer

★★★½ Rewatched by invalidpeer 22 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.