• nablus

Watched by nablus 15 Sep, 2014

I can't believe this macho bullshit.

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

★★★★ Watched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 13 Sep, 2014

4.2/5, actually.
    GRADE:B+

• Donald G. Carder

★★½ Rewatched by Donald G. Carder 09 Sep, 2014

David Patrick Kelly is the bomb, yo.

• David Raposa

★★½ Watched by David Raposa 08 Sep, 2014

Doesn't quite top the "world's greatest dad" montage that plays over the opening credits, & almost doesn't need to. Still, despite all its wanton silliness (cf. Dan Hedaya's neglected Loggia-esque accent work, or a honest-to-goodness wrong-way rocket launcher gag) & all that self-aware (or ur-stupid) slapsticky wetwork, it just can't get out of its own way (cf. all the damn quipping, especially from the eminently quip-challenged Rae Dawn Chong, & borking up the gleeful Bad Boys 2-level violence in the climax with vaguely…

• Blair Russell

★★★★ Added by Blair Russell

Now, here's a film I've seen a number of times before and I decided tonight was a fine night to see it again and review it for this site.

I admit that this is an absolutely preposterous motion picture, with a number of implausible or impossible things happening. In fact, someone on a messageboard created a list of TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY moments from the film that strain credibility*, and many of them aren't inaccurate.

However, I don't give a…

• Steven Flores

Rewatched by Steven Flores 01 Sep, 2014

It's one thing to kidnap the daughter of a commando in an attempt to hire him to assassinate someone. Yet, when that commando is Arnold Schwarzenegger and his daughter is played by Alyssa Milano. JABRONI! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED!!!!! One of Arnold's most quintessential films where he is the ultimate badass and more.

• JaySalahi

★★★ Watched by JaySalahi 30 Aug, 2014

B- (80)

• David Owen

★★ Watched by David Owen 29 Aug, 2014

This is a truly awful film. I say this as someone who watches Predator every 6 months, religiously. As someone who adores the Terminator films and even has a soft spot for Kindergarten Cop. This film makes some huge narrative leaps and just looks cheap and poorly put together. For some reason I hadn't seen it and perhaps my expectations were too high but holy crap, they'd have had to be pretty low for this to get over them. The final act, the siege of the island base, is fun enough but too little too late.

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Its too short but its too good why couldn't it have been longer.

• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 27 Aug, 2014

This movie has one of the best line's ever made to film.

• Rian

★★★ Watched by Rian 20 Aug, 2014

''I can't believe this macho bullshit.''

Thin Taken-esque storyline (rescue kidnapped daughter from bad people within a time limit!), nonsensical character motivations (seriously, plot-demanding air hostess lady, why are you involving yourself in this battle of the brawn?! Put that rocket launcher - that only topples police vehicles to make our protagonist escape, and not make them explode, as it does later in the film - DOWN! NAO! Also, the film's opening assassinations are absolutely superfluous), quotable one-liners (not including…

• Keenan

★★★★ Watched by Keenan 20 Aug, 2014

A classic 80s action movie. Sure it's no Die Hard, but it is still non-stop entertainment.