• Andrew Jupin

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Jupin 25 Jan, 2015

Don't worry, this holds up.

• robthefilmgeek

★★★★ Added by robthefilmgeek

This is the film I would show someone if they wanted to know how awesome Arnie movies where in the 1980's - brilliant action, classic one-liners, brisk running time - he may have done better films in this time period but this for me is his ultimate popcorn movie.

• dellamore

★★★★ Watched by dellamore 23 Jan, 2015

“John, I’m not going to shoot you between the eyes. I’m going to shoot you between the balls.”
    It's a perfect combination of cheesy action and cheesy one-liners (some of Arny's best ones). A homoerotic tale about gay men getting fucked by-not with-muscular Günther. Bennett's relationship with Matrix goes far beyond your typical brother-in-arms story!

• Alex A

★★★½ Rewatched by Alex A 24 Jan, 2015

Commando didn't hold up entirely in my rewatch, but it's still cheesily entertaining. Some aspects were laughably dated, but the action scenes were surprisingly well shot, the one-liners were well timed and Arnie does what he does best by providing pure escapist B movie gold. Yes, the Bennett antagonist is very cartoonish and annoying, and the kidnapping-revenge formula has been done one too many times, but go into Commando expecting popcorn fun, and that it will deliver.

• Nadine Keels

★★★★ Added by Nadine Keels

My first Arnold action movie may well be my last Arnold action movie, but when I watched it, I liked it for what it was. Could've been because there was a young daughter mixed up in all of it.

"I'll be back, Bennett."

• yrsurfinman

★★★½ Watched by yrsurfinman 23 Jan, 2015

My favorite thing about this movie is how ridiculously out of shape Bennett, who is supposed to be Arnie's most formidable foe, looks compared to our hero. He's just a kinda big flabby middle aged dude. But he makes up for his lack of physical scariness by making terrifying cumfaces when he thinks he is going to get to murder someone.

• thespongespeaks

★★★★ Watched by thespongespeaks 23 Jan, 2015

The greatest Father's Day movie of all time.

• SharnOfTheDEAD

★★★★★ Rewatched by SharnOfTheDEAD 19 Jan, 2015

'I eat Green Berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry!'

'Let off some steam Bennet'

'Bullllllllllllllllshit'

'You're a funny guy Sully that's why I'm going to kill you last' 'Remember when i said I was going to kill you last? I Lied'

'Right? WRONG!'

'No Chance'

• Alex Blackburn

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Blackburn 15 Jan, 2015

One of Arnie's best. A cheesy action romp that is as fun as ever

• Redrumpanda

★★★★ Rewatched by Redrumpanda 02 Jan, 2015

Is Mark Lester's ode to action and the spartan Gladiator physique the ultimate man cave movie? Whatever it lacks in plot and adventure it makes up for in non stop action and machismo. Arnold is a fucking walking and quipping tank, crushing everything under foot. Imagine Deadly Prey but done seriously.

• Bruno Gonçalves

★★½ Added by Bruno Gonçalves

Whenever you feel like watching a "classic 80's action movie", this is where you should go.

• Santana Lowell

★★★★ Rewatched by Santana Lowell 14 Jan, 2015

John Matrix is the type of guy who feeds deer as a leisure activity, does a bit of wood chopping before breakfast and will put a pipe through your torso in the evening if you dare to hurt his daughter. He also may lie about the sequence of death events he is pursuing but it's all for the greater good.