• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 22 Nov, 2014

Without a doubt, my favourite Ahnuld movie. Chock full of action, one liners, ridiculous scenarios and characters. I'll admit that I find it a lot more amusing than thrilling these days; I delight in calling out the one liners and looking out for things like the car which repairs itself and the springboards which propel the stuntmen.

Last year I saw this in a packed cinema and the audience participation was wonderful, but it's still great to watch it back at home with only me participating!

They really don't make 'em like this any more.

• kirbyhiller2

★★★½ Added by kirbyhiller2

Fun.Dumb fun

• Dan Hassler-Forest

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Hassler-Forest 18 Nov, 2014

I watch this every time I need to let off some... steam.

• Rob McGregor

★★★ Rewatched by Rob McGregor 11 Jun, 2014

In which... Arnie is a one man punning-machine... he also kills some guys I think...

• ScreeningNotes

★★★ Watched by ScreeningNotes 16 Nov, 2014 4

Decades Project: 1/8 of the 80's

Commando has no interest in futzing about with subtlety, and as a result the action hero dialogue and the big final set piece are as macho and violent and filled with silly explosions as you could possibly imagine. But this same lack of subtlety means the father/daughter opening is painfully cheesy and sentimental, and the female sidekick/tagalong is annoyingly shrill and tiresome. The unconcealed homoerotic gaze—both of the camera in Arnold's Muscle Montage introduction…

• James Healey

★★★½ Watched by James Healey 20 Oct, 2014

Ridiculous everything, but good film.

• Glorbes

★★★½ Watched by Glorbes 10 Nov, 2014 3

Fuck yeah!

I mean, I watched this for the first time in forever...the DVD was given to me as a gift many moons ago, and I just finally sat down to check it out. 90 minutes of extremely tight, efficient, offensive, and gleefully insane eighties action, without a moment wasted (because if you start examining just what the hell is going on, you may realize how absolutely horrible and nonsensical it all is). Even the Mandatory Gratuitous Eighties Boobs are…

• GeekDroll

★★★½ Watched by GeekDroll 09 Nov, 2014

Sobreactuaciones, gazapos, guión de mierda, banda sonora repetitiva. Sí, tiene todo eso, pero y qué. Es Chuache repartiendo hostias y soltando frases reshulonas. TÍO MIERDA.

• Chris Ward

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Ward 08 Nov, 2014

I fancied some brainless action and it was either this or Cobra.

• Rocket_Queen

★★★★ Watched by Rocket_Queen 07 Nov, 2014 1

Whenever anyone starts yapping about Taken I shut them down with the holy grail of thrills and kills. Goddamn, motherfuckin Commando . Is there a lead name character with a more Olympian name than John Matrix?

The amount of fan fiction I've constructed where Matrix battles, Dracula, Freddy Krueger, Hitler, The Cenobites, The Tall Man, Bruce the Shark, The Firefly Clan, Pumpkinhead, The Deadites, Nemesis, Michael Myers, The Joker, Alex De Large, Jack Palance in Shane, Norman Bates, Lee Marvin…

• mavericks8125

★★★½ Watched by mavericks8125 06 Nov, 2014

i liked this movie very 80s and also cheesey but filled with great one liners from Arnold Schwarzenegger and plus his presence in the movie is awesome so check this one out for me I give this 3.8 stars

• Kyle Grimes

★★★ Added by Kyle Grimes

Two Words... Eighties CAMP. First off lets face the facts. This movie is not very good. Tons of plot holes, bad acting, and cartoon characters. But this movie defines 80's action movies. In that light, it's great and pure genius. Some of, if not THE best one-liners in cinematic history! If you like Predator and have not seen Commando, I highly recommend it.