• Steven Flores

Rewatched by Steven Flores 01 Sep, 2014

It's one thing to kidnap the daughter of a commando in an attempt to hire him to assassinate someone. Yet, when that commando is Arnold Schwarzenegger and his daughter is played by Alyssa Milano. JABRONI! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED!!!!! One of Arnold's most quintessential films where he is the ultimate badass and more.

• JaySalahi

★★★ Watched by JaySalahi 30 Aug, 2014

B- (80)

• David Owen

★★ Watched by David Owen 29 Aug, 2014

This is a truly awful film. I say this as someone who watches Predator every 6 months, religiously. As someone who adores the Terminator films and even has a soft spot for Kindergarten Cop. This film makes some huge narrative leaps and just looks cheap and poorly put together. For some reason I hadn't seen it and perhaps my expectations were too high but holy crap, they'd have had to be pretty low for this to get over them. The final act, the siege of the island base, is fun enough but too little too late.

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Its too short but its too good why couldn't it have been longer.

• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 27 Aug, 2014

This movie has one of the best line's ever made to film.

• Rian

★★★ Watched by Rian 20 Aug, 2014

''I can't believe this macho bullshit.''

Thin Taken-esque storyline (rescue kidnapped daughter from bad people within a time limit!), nonsensical character motivations (seriously, plot-demanding air hostess lady, why are you involving yourself in this battle of the brawn?! Put that rocket launcher - that only topples police vehicles to make our protagonist escape, and not make them explode, as it does later in the film - DOWN! NAO! Also, the film's opening assassinations are absolutely superfluous), quotable one-liners (not including…

• Keenan

★★★★ Watched by Keenan 20 Aug, 2014

A classic 80s action movie. Sure it's no Die Hard, but it is still non-stop entertainment.

• TheLuckyStick

★★★½ Watched by TheLuckyStick 19 Aug, 2014

Almost everything about this movie is terrible. But the one-liners and the literally unbelievable action sequences somehow make this movie really enjoyable.

• Paul Davey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Davey 15 Aug, 2014

Watched this the night before I got married. I had to "let off some steam."

See what I did there?

...I'll see myself out.

• Ryan Gelley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Gelley 01 Aug, 2014 1

"You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

• BrianLinn

★★★★ Watched by BrianLinn 19 Jul, 2014

I love "Commando", and I'm sure I share the same affection towards this film as many others. Schwarzenegger plays John Matrix, a semi-retired soldier who has settled into living a quiet life in the mountains of Southern California with his adorable daughter. When his former soldier buddies are being picked off one by one, the military approaches him to help weed out whoever is responsible for the killings. Before Matrix can say no, a small army invades his property, kidnaps…

• IfWeMadeIt

Watched by IfWeMadeIt 30 May, 2011

For our review listen to Episode 2 of the If We Made It Podcast available at www.ifwemadeit.blogspot.com.