• Dave Imboden

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Imboden 30 Apr, 2016 5

Some things I love about COMMANDO, presented in chronological order:

-This was my buddy Travis & I's favorite movie to watch when we were drunk. We've probably watched it over a hundred times and can quote the script verbatim. He lives in Florida now and I don't see him much anymore but it makes me smile any time Commando is on TV because I know he's probably watching it too.

-Bill Duke as a stone-cold motherfucking assassin.

-The fact that they…

• Christian Fecht

★★★½ Rewatched by Christian Fecht 22 Apr, 2016

Slapstick mit Muskeln. Die 80er in ihrer vollsten und unwiderstehlichsten Naivität. Hier mein Review nach der ersten Sichtung: boxd.it/7s4qL

• Film Buff Christian

★★★★★ Watched by Film Buff Christian 16 Apr, 2016

98/100
    "Get to the chopper?"
    My God this movie is the epitome of 80's cheese, classic Arny and everything that makes an action movie awesome. Die Hard director John McTiernan understands action so well.
    It is not an understatement when I say this movie is FUCKING awesome and I reveled in every second in it.
    Watch this movie if you are an action fan, an 80's fan, a cheesy movie fan. Just watch this movie because its such crazy, adrenaline fueled fun.

• BastiToGo

★★★½ Watched by BastiToGo 24 Apr, 2016 2

Let off some Steam, Bennett

• Matthew Lucas

★★★ Watched by Matthew Lucas 23 Apr, 2016

"I can't believe this macho bullshit. These guys eat too much red meat."

COMMANDO may be the epitome of 80s action machismo, but at least it has a sense of humor about itself. There a thread of winking self awareness here, from the over-the-top carnage, to its referential script, to James Horner's pounding, synth-heavy score, that suggest that the entire affair is done with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a former commando whose daughter is kidnapped by…

• PepGuhly

★★★★ Rewatched by PepGuhly 21 Apr, 2016

This movie is just 80s Sayings, Quotes & Catch Phrases.
    But it's so funny, violent and again.... funny.

• rossmclochness

★★½ Watched by rossmclochness 20 Apr, 2016

Watch this movie when you're more fucked up than usual

• hoppippollo

★★★★ Rewatched by hoppippollo 20 Apr, 2016

Commando nunca escribiría una review.

• kathryn

★★★ Added by kathryn

i f#cking love arnold schwarzenegger bye

• Chris

★★★½ Watched by Chris 16 Apr, 2016

Great entertainment. 😌

• funsohng

Rewatched by funsohng 13 Apr, 2016

This film does what you can only imagine in your wildest dreams. Bad guys took out wiring to your car before taking off? Just push the thing to the slope and drive with gravity. Got stuck in airplane you didn't want to take? Just fucking jump off. Bad guy is in telephone booth? Tear that shit from the wall and throw it to the ground with him in it. The list goes on.

At this point, I don't even think…

• Haydn DePriest

★★★ Watched by Haydn DePriest 11 Apr, 2016

Not quite the bonkers masterpiece I wanted, but it's good. Real good.