• John Winters

★★★½ Rewatched by John Winters 22 Mar, 2015

Just guns, guns, and more guns. The finale with Arnold just mowing down all the goons is awesome, literally one of the best things ever. 'Commando' is a cult classic and vintage Arnold.

• cgiles310

★★★★ Watched by cgiles310 21 Mar, 2015

A less charitable person than myself might refer to this film as "silly."

• June

★★★½ Watched by June 20 Mar, 2015

Perfect film to blow off some steam with.

• King Kongo

★★ Added by King Kongo

Jesus Christ....!!!

This is nearly the dumbest fun I've seen in months...!!!

• JuicyGS

★★★ Added by JuicyGS

Ridiculous...80s kitsch...Arnie looking like a pin prick away from a messy muscle explosion...a bad guy dressed as an overweight Freddy Mercury..a collection of cannon fodder deaths and punch lines only the big Austrian and possibly an 80s Moore Bond could deliver. I laugh at my buffoonery as I grant 3 enjoyable stars where none are warranted

• Mark Ciemcioch

★★★ Watched by Mark Ciemcioch 08 Mar, 2015

Haiku Review:
    No time for bullshit;
    Film gets straight to the point so
    Arnold can kick ass.

• Josh Barton

★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Barton 02 Mar, 2015

Commando is Arnold Schwarzenegger's first true and proper action movie, and what an action movie is.

We all know Arnie's acting capabilities are very limited however, as an action star, nobody has ever done it better than the giant Austrian.

Aside from the opening credits, that feel straight out of a cheesy 80s family comedy, Commando is 90 minutes of pure carnage with testosterone levels set to 11.

Arnie's John Matrix goes on a one man war against the men…

• Chris Ward

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Ward 28 Feb, 2015

Watched as part of the Arnie All-Nighter at the Prince Charles Cinema.

What's not to like?

• Karl von Randow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Karl von Randow 01 Mar, 2015

As good today as the day it was conceived. If Matrix was here he'd laugh too.

• Louise von Randow

★★★½ Rewatched by Louise von Randow 01 Mar, 2015

Do eet.

• exoplanett

★★★ Rewatched by exoplanett 17 Jun, 2011

One of the most awkward and strange opening scenes that comes to mind, but after is pure adrenaline fueled fun. Arnie at his best.

• Luke Compton

★★★★★ Added by Luke Compton 5

I don't think many people are capable of understanding what a masterpiece this movie is. I've never seen anything so perfect.
    If you were to ask me what film defines my personal taste, the answer would be 'Commando'.
    There are better movies but damn this movie is so perfect.
    Think I'm about to shake up my 'Favourite Films' list.