• TheBodhisattva

★★★★★ Added by TheBodhisattva

"You fucking whore"

• TheBodhisattva

★★★★★ Added by TheBodhisattva

Know what I like best about this film?....."the price"

• Kevin Laforest

★★★★★ Added by Kevin Laforest

“I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now, I’m very hungry.”

30th anniversary blog post:

• rossboyask

★★★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 13 Sep, 2015

Commando is 30 years old. It is better (in virtually every way, including every goofy moment and mistake) than 99 percent of all other action films. And it looks AMAZING on the big screen - seen as a fantastically interactive Quote-Along event at the Prince Charles Cinema in London. An ecstatic experience that reminds you just how badly constructed action films have become in the last 15 years or so.

• FilmApe

★★★★★ Rewatched by FilmApe 26 Aug, 2015 4

I would have thought there was no chance that I hadn't already logged this on Letterboxd, but alas that was not the case. I feel so ashamed.

• Laser

★★★★★ Rewatched by Laser 03 Aug, 2015

Best movie ever made

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

Commando is a really fun action film with a cool concept and fun action sequences.

• Gabriel Lisboa

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gabriel Lisboa 17 Jul, 2015

This movie should be remembered for it's last 20 minutes.

Those first twenty minutes are what really makes this movie stands apart. From garbage killers to jumping from aeroplanes.

The rest is solid gold tough.

• Kiko Vega

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kiko Vega 14 Jul, 2015

De entre todas las preguntas, entre los millones de cuestiones que tienes que hacerte a ti mismo y a la vida después de volver a pasar hora y media con John Matrix, la primera que se viene a mi cabeza ya adulta, a pesar de los fuertes en miniatura, las maquetas y los moñecos, las rampas que impulsan a los malos a volar por los aires o todos los fallos de rácord que pueda tener la película, es ¿por qué el malo es un maricón?

• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 04 Jul, 2015

Although I did enjoy the new Terminator movie, I needed some real Ah-nuld therapy when I got home that night. What better than 'Commando' - a movie that Letterboxd tells me that I only watched a mere seven months ago!

It's an absolute treat. I won't repeat myself. If you're interested, go and check out my review from November, and all the other glorious reviews of this 80s classic that you'll find on here.

Let off some steam Bennett!!

• Alan

★★★★★ Watched by Alan 09 Jul, 2015

No matter how bad a mood I'm in, this movie always helps me LET OFF SOME STEAM

• Zack Clopton

★★★★★ Added by Zack Clopton

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

“Commando” is the greatest movie ever made.

Okay, I don’t mean that. Maybe what I should have said instead is that “Commando” is the most entertaining movie ever made. This probably isn’t true either. A film lover is someone that loves film and few films fill me with as much love as “Commando.” Released the same year as “Rambo: First Blood Part II,” the film would help codify the troupes and convention of eighties action flicks. If the Terminator and…