• Lyndell Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lyndell Clark 28 Jun, 2015 3

Watched the directors cut on bluray. One of my favorite Arnie flicks and EASILY the best movie for one-liners ever. So many great ones. My favorite being:

Sully, remember when I told you id kill you last?

Yeah, thats right, man..you did!

I lied.

• milan dobrovodsky

★★★★★ Rewatched by milan dobrovodsky 28 Jun, 2015

In the memory of james horner and his steel drums...

• Red_Dufresne

★★★★★ Rewatched by Red_Dufresne 19 Jun, 2015

Depending on who you ask, Commando is either a poor film or amazing in the most hilarious way possible. Commando is kind of like Seinfeld--you have to be able to "get" it, but if you do the film literally never disappoints. It is an action extravaganza unlike any other: not as genuinely well crafted as Die Hard, nor as breath taking as Terminator 2, but a different beast entirely. Every scene is memorable. Every line of dialogue quotable. The film…

• Brakywaki

★★★★★ Added by Brakywaki

If you don't love this movie you can unfollow me right now. You can also feel free to enact your walking orders to get the FUCK off my planet, you slime.

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 07 Jun, 2015 3

"Fuck you, asshole!"

"Fuck you, asshole."

• Jonah Rose

★★★★★ Added by Jonah Rose

The most over the top action movie ever. So good.

• CJG Winter

★★★★★ Rewatched by CJG Winter 24 May, 2015

Commando (Theatrical Cut): 5 stars

Commando (Director's Cut): 5 stars

Every movie ever made that is not Commando: 0 stars

• Austin Vashaw

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Vashaw 19 May, 2015

Put simply, Commando is one of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s very best films: cartoonishly violent, eminently quotable, and packing a humorous approach to its carnage.

The Director’s Cut of the film features a couple minutes’ extra exposition, and makes many small but intimate touches to the film’s already violent action scenes, showing more gore and lingering longer on the carnage.

Director's Cut Blu-ray Review: cinapse.co/2015/05/21/exclusive-edition-commando-directors-cut-blu-ray

• Aaron Carter

★★★★★ Watched by Aaron Carter 14 May, 2015

"I eet Green Berets fah Brehkfahst:

• Pedro Cinemaxunga

★★★★★ Rewatched by Pedro Cinemaxunga 22 Apr, 2015

You'd be hard pressed to find an examination of human existence as profound and spiritual as Arnold Schwarzenegger's mind-blowing trip through the cosmos.

• Steve G.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve G. 21 Apr, 2015 14

Any film playing off the handicap of Arnold Schwarzenegger hand-feeding a deer and yet still managing to be this amazing is obviously one of the human race's greatest ever achievements.

• Cadj

★★★★★ Added by Cadj

Really just outrageously good stuff here.