• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 24 Nov, 2014 4

Probably the greatest film ever made.

• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 22 Nov, 2014

Without a doubt, my favourite Ahnuld movie. Chock full of action, one liners, ridiculous scenarios and characters. I'll admit that I find it a lot more amusing than thrilling these days; I delight in calling out the one liners and looking out for things like the car which repairs itself and the springboards which propel the stuntmen.

Last year I saw this in a packed cinema and the audience participation was wonderful, but it's still great to watch it back at home with only me participating!

They really don't make 'em like this any more.

• Dan Hassler-Forest

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Hassler-Forest 18 Nov, 2014

I watch this every time I need to let off some... steam.

• rossboyask

★★★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 27 Oct, 2014

The best thing of all time ever, ever.

• Alesia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alesia 03 Dec, 2006

At first glance, this is just an ordinary action film where the main guy has to save his daughter from her kidnappers. There is more going on in this story if you really listen and pay attention. It's a great story, and it's paired with a ton of great action sequences. This is one of Schwarzenegger's best films ever, yet I don't see a lot of conversation on it. A great action thriller with the best action star ever, what more could you ask for? I loved this movie, and I recommend it.

• AngryAssSloth

★★★★★ Watched by AngryAssSloth 20 Sep, 2014

Fuck yeah, that was the shit. Is this just me or did it seem like the main villain was not threatening at all, he looked like a biker in his later years who has drunk a few to many beers?

• Paul Davey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Davey 15 Aug, 2014

Watched this the night before I got married. I had to "let off some steam."

See what I did there?

...I'll see myself out.

• Ryan Gelley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Gelley 01 Aug, 2014 1

"You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 28 May, 2014

Seen this way too many times and still love it. It is really stupid but so much fun. They really dont make them like this anymore do they. Great stuff.

• Bryan Espitia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bryan Espitia 28 May, 2014

This is why the medium of film was created. In the future, people shall sing songs telling of the awesomeness that is Commando. John Matrix's spirit will live on, and the spirit of the 80's will never die.

• Chris Gelderd

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Gelderd 03 Sep, 2014

This 1985 action film directed by Mark L Lester helped define the action genre in cinema and cemented Arnold Schwarzenegger as the greatest action hero of the time. Rae Dawn Chong, Vernon Wells, Dan Hedaya and Alyssa Milano co-star.

Former US Delta Force Colonel John Matrix (Schwarzenegger) lives a peaceful, isolated life with his young daughter Jenny (Milano). Matrix is forced back into action when former colleague, Bennett (Wells), now a mercenary for hire, kidnaps Jenny on the behalf of…

• mcnunkee

★★★★★ Watched by mcnunkee 09 Mar, 2014

The ultimate male fantasy power trip.