• Gabriel Lisboa

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gabriel Lisboa 17 Jul, 2015

This movie should be remembered for it's last 20 minutes.

Right?

Wrong.

Those first twenty minutes are what really makes this movie stands apart. From garbage killers to jumping from aeroplanes.

The rest is solid gold tough.

• Kiko Vega

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kiko Vega 14 Jul, 2015

De entre todas las preguntas, entre los millones de cuestiones que tienes que hacerte a ti mismo y a la vida después de volver a pasar hora y media con John Matrix, la primera que se viene a mi cabeza ya adulta, a pesar de los fuertes en miniatura, las maquetas y los moñecos, las rampas que impulsan a los malos a volar por los aires o todos los fallos de rácord que pueda tener la película, es ¿por qué el malo es un maricón?

• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 04 Jul, 2015

Although I did enjoy the new Terminator movie, I needed some real Ah-nuld therapy when I got home that night. What better than 'Commando' - a movie that Letterboxd tells me that I only watched a mere seven months ago!

It's an absolute treat. I won't repeat myself. If you're interested, go and check out my review from November, and all the other glorious reviews of this 80s classic that you'll find on here.

Let off some steam Bennett!!

• Alan

★★★★★ Watched by Alan 09 Jul, 2015

No matter how bad a mood I'm in, this movie always helps me LET OFF SOME STEAM

• Zack Clopton

★★★★★ Added by Zack Clopton

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

“Commando” is the greatest movie ever made.

Okay, I don’t mean that. Maybe what I should have said instead is that “Commando” is the most entertaining movie ever made. This probably isn’t true either. A film lover is someone that loves film and few films fill me with as much love as “Commando.” Released the same year as “Rambo: First Blood Part II,” the film would help codify the troupes and convention of eighties action flicks. If the Terminator and…

• Christian Katzorke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Christian Katzorke 03 Jul, 2015

"You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."
    John Matrix

Finally - the Director's Cut on Blu Ray. One of my favorite Schwarzenegger movies.

• Lyndell Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lyndell Clark 28 Jun, 2015 3

Watched the directors cut on bluray. One of my favorite Arnie flicks and EASILY the best movie for one-liners ever. So many great ones. My favorite being:

Sully, remember when I told you id kill you last?

Yeah, thats right, man..you did!

I lied.

• milan dobrovodsky

★★★★★ Rewatched by milan dobrovodsky 28 Jun, 2015

In the memory of james horner and his steel drums...

• Red_Dufresne

★★★★★ Rewatched by Red_Dufresne 19 Jun, 2015

Depending on who you ask, Commando is either a poor film or amazing in the most hilarious way possible. Commando is kind of like Seinfeld--you have to be able to "get" it, but if you do the film literally never disappoints. It is an action extravaganza unlike any other: not as genuinely well crafted as Die Hard, nor as breath taking as Terminator 2, but a different beast entirely. Every scene is memorable. Every line of dialogue quotable. The film…

• Brakywaki

★★★★★ Added by Brakywaki

If you don't love this movie you can unfollow me right now. You can also feel free to enact your walking orders to get the FUCK off my planet, you slime.

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 07 Jun, 2015 3

"Fuck you, asshole!"

"Fuck you, asshole."

• Jonah Rose

★★★★★ Added by Jonah Rose

The most over the top action movie ever. So good.