• Chris Purdie

★★★★★ Watched by Chris Purdie 02 May, 2016

I don't even care what anyone else thinks.

• Dave Imboden

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Imboden 30 Apr, 2016 7

Some things I love about COMMANDO, presented in chronological order:

-This was my buddy Travis & I's favorite movie to watch when we were drunk. We've probably watched it over a hundred times and can quote the script verbatim. He lives in Florida now and I don't see him much anymore but it makes me smile any time Commando is on TV because I know he's probably watching it too.

-Bill Duke as a stone-cold motherfucking assassin.

-The fact that they…

• Film Buff Christian

★★★★★ Watched by Film Buff Christian 16 Apr, 2016

98/100
    "Get to the chopper?"
    My God this movie is the epitome of 80's cheese, classic Arny and everything that makes an action movie awesome. Die Hard director John McTiernan understands action so well.
    It is not an understatement when I say this movie is FUCKING awesome and I reveled in every second in it.
    Watch this movie if you are an action fan, an 80's fan, a cheesy movie fan. Just watch this movie because its such crazy, adrenaline fueled fun.

• Aaron Jones

★★★★★ Watched by Aaron Jones 04 Apr, 2016 1

When you have close up shots of Arnie's gainz, you know you got a great movie.

• otis_likes_film

★★★★★ Watched by otis_likes_film 03 Apr, 2016

An amazing action movie!!!!

• Keegan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Keegan 02 Apr, 2016

"What's it feel like to be a dying man? You're a dead man, John!"
    "BULLSHIT!"

Commando does not waste a fucking minute at all. Like the giant hunk of muscle and charm that is Schwarzenegger, the film has little fat (I don't think there's a single scene that could be cut) and a gut load of testosterone. For this, it just might be a masterpiece.

Let off some steam.

• Ben

★★★★★ Watched by Ben 02 Apr, 2016

The matrix was originally penned to be a sequel to this film. Fun fact.

• Darkseider

★★★★★ Rewatched by Darkseider 12 Mar, 2016

If you were to distill everything that makes 80's-90's action movies what they are into a single film, this would be it.

• Dan Kearns

★★★★★ Added by Dan Kearns

Quote city!

• Chase Eiland

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chase Eiland 06 Feb, 2016

A movie that solely exists to showcase Mr. Universe's feats of strength, amazing cheesy one-liners and an island full of dead bodies. A movie that plays around with "movie logic" in a fun way. A flawless, endlessly enjoyable action movie.

• Brooke Willis

★★★★★ Added by Brooke Willis

arnoldfamilytime.ytmnd.com/

My personal favourite Schwarzenegger film.

• Charles Arpin

★★★★★ Added by Charles Arpin

Amazing. There are too many words I could use to describe this film. But the first thing that comes to mind is that this movie is my bible.