• Kevin Huang

★★★★★ Watched by Kevin Huang 16 Dec, 2014

"I'll be back, Bennett."

14 minutes in. That's how long it took for me to know this was a 5 star film. I was never going to rate it any less than 4, but it's reassuring to know early on that I'd be able to fulfill my bias yet again. My father told me to watch this movie, and seeing how he also recommended Alien, he's got a nice track record.

This time, Arnold seems to play an ex-special forces…

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and yes it has a sizable profit margin of roughly $47 million. The plot of this action-packed film is as follows, the viewer meets John Matrix as he and his daughter are living in a forest surroundings as he is sitting down to eat a sandwich, his hearing picks up a very familiar sound to him of a military helicopter and it is his senior officer come to warn him that…

• Karl von Randow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Karl von Randow 09 Dec, 2014

An oldy but a goody. Commando, I choose you as my 100th film watched this year.

• Daniel Toy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Toy 07 Dec, 2014

Define: 80s action cheese.

Commando

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 24 Nov, 2014 5

Probably the greatest film ever made.

• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 22 Nov, 2014 4

Without a doubt, my favourite Ahnuld movie. Chock full of action, one liners, ridiculous scenarios and characters. I'll admit that I find it a lot more amusing than thrilling these days; I delight in calling out the one liners and looking out for things like the car which repairs itself and the springboards which propel the stuntmen.

Last year I saw this in a packed cinema and the audience participation was wonderful, but it's still great to watch it back at home with only me participating!

They really don't make 'em like this any more.

• Dan Hassler-Forest

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Hassler-Forest 18 Nov, 2014

I watch this every time I need to let off some... steam.

• rossboyask

★★★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 27 Oct, 2014

The best thing of all time ever, ever.

• Alesia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alesia 03 Dec, 2006

At first glance, this is just an ordinary action film where the main guy has to save his daughter from her kidnappers. There is more going on in this story if you really listen and pay attention. It's a great story, and it's paired with a ton of great action sequences. This is one of Schwarzenegger's best films ever, yet I don't see a lot of conversation on it. A great action thriller with the best action star ever, what more could you ask for? I loved this movie, and I recommend it.

• AngryAssSloth

★★★★★ Watched by AngryAssSloth 20 Sep, 2014

Fuck yeah, that was the shit. Is this just me or did it seem like the main villain was not threatening at all, he looked like a biker in his later years who has drunk a few to many beers?

• Paul Davey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Davey 15 Aug, 2014

Watched this the night before I got married. I had to "let off some steam."

See what I did there?

...I'll see myself out.

• Ryan Gelley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Gelley 01 Aug, 2014 1

"You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."