• SharnOfTheDEAD

★★★★★ Rewatched by SharnOfTheDEAD 19 Jan, 2015

'I eat Green Berets for breakfast and right now i'm very hungry!'

'Let off some steam Bennet'

'Bullllllllllllllllshit'

'You're a funny guy Sully that's why I'm going to kill you last' 'Remember when i said I was going to kill you last? I Lied'

'Right? WRONG!'

'No Chance'

• Elliot

★★★★★ Rewatched by Elliot 10 Jan, 2015

Needed a dissertation break. Is there a better film for that?

• Curtis Williams

★★★★★ Rewatched by Curtis Williams 25 Dec, 2014

Commando is the story of a father's love for his child which knows no bounds.

When Matrix grew tired of the daily grind of his career he retired away to the foothills of California with his young daughter Jenny. He started to enjoy the finer things in life, like ice cream breaks with Jenny and her gourmet sandwiches. All that happiness would soon be shattered by ghosts of Matrix's past which come back to haunt him.

Jenny is taken against…

• Ben Riley

★★★★★ Watched by Ben Riley 25 Dec, 2014

The very quintessence of cinema. A monumental achievement. A work of pathos, depth, and beauty unsurpassed before or since. The greatest film I have ever seen.

• Chris

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris 20 Dec, 2014

Every '80s Action trope injected with a shit ton of steroids, that is what Commando is and it's fucking glorious.

• Kevin Huang

★★★★★ Watched by Kevin Huang 16 Dec, 2014

"I'll be back, Bennett."

14 minutes in. That's how long it took for me to know this was a 5 star film. I was never going to rate it any less than 4, but it was reassuring to know early on that I'd be able to fulfill my bias yet again. My father told me to watch this movie, and seeing how he also recommended Alien, he's got a nice track record.

This time, Arnold seems to play an ex-special…

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and yes it has a sizable profit margin of roughly $47 million. The plot of this action-packed film is as follows, the viewer meets John Matrix as he and his daughter are living in a forest surroundings as he is sitting down to eat a sandwich, his hearing picks up a very familiar sound to him of a military helicopter and it is his senior officer come to warn him that…

• Karl von Randow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Karl von Randow 09 Dec, 2014

An oldy but a goody. Commando, I choose you as my 100th film watched this year.

• Daniel Toy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Toy 07 Dec, 2014

Define: 80s action cheese.

Commando

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 24 Nov, 2014 5

Probably the greatest film ever made.

• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 22 Nov, 2014 4

Without a doubt, my favourite Ahnuld movie. Chock full of action, one liners, ridiculous scenarios and characters. I'll admit that I find it a lot more amusing than thrilling these days; I delight in calling out the one liners and looking out for things like the car which repairs itself and the springboards which propel the stuntmen.

Last year I saw this in a packed cinema and the audience participation was wonderful, but it's still great to watch it back at home with only me participating!

They really don't make 'em like this any more.

• Dan Hassler-Forest

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Hassler-Forest 18 Nov, 2014

I watch this every time I need to let off some... steam.