• Pedro Cinemaxunga

★★★★★ Rewatched by Pedro Cinemaxunga 22 Apr, 2015

You'd be hard pressed to find an examination of human existence as profound and spiritual as Arnold Schwarzenegger's mind-blowing trip through the cosmos.

• Steve Grzesiak

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Grzesiak 21 Apr, 2015 11

Any film playing off the handicap of Arnold Schwarzenegger hand-feeding a deer and yet still managing to be this amazing is obviously one of the human race's greatest ever achievements.

• Cadj

★★★★★ Added by Cadj

Really just outrageously good stuff here.

★★★★★ Rewatched by cinemaxunga2 28 Mar, 2015

Like an alternate version of Network in which Faye Dunaway cannibalizes the conscientious William Holden character, Commando cleverly dispenses with any debate about the tyranny of ratings and the erosion of privacy.

★★★★★ Rewatched by cinemaxunga2 30 Mar, 2015

We can't help feeling inexorably attuned to these people ... as if the idea of sitting down to dinner with them is not only possible, but de facto.

★★★★★ Rewatched by cinemaxunga2 31 Mar, 2015

Mark L. Lester's Commando is a challenging film, like most of his work. One that evokes a spellbinding performance out of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

★★★★★ Rewatched by cinemaxunga2 10 Apr, 2015

Commando is challenging, perplexing, at times infuriating - and always thoughtful. Indelible. And always, always beautiful. Heart warming carnage and debouchery.

★★★★★ Rewatched by cinemaxunga2 09 Apr, 2015

Commando is terrific entertainment. An unlikely thriller that makes business ethics, mass murdering, arm cutting, head trimming, cliff throwing, class distinctions and intellectual-property arguments sexy.

★★★★★ Watched by cinemaxunga2 08 Apr, 2015

Best movie ever.

• Tim Kunz

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tim Kunz 29 Mar, 2015

Many people like to think that Peter Quill named his starship the "Milano" after Alyssa Milano's role in "Who's the Boss." Well, they're stupid, cause' Jenny Matrix is way more in Pete's wheelhouse.

• Karl von Randow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Karl von Randow 01 Mar, 2015

As good today as the day it was conceived. If Matrix was here he'd laugh too.

• Luke Compton

★★★★★ Added by Luke Compton 5

I don't think many people are capable of understanding what a masterpiece this movie is. I've never seen anything so perfect.
    If you were to ask me what film defines my personal taste, the answer would be 'Commando'.
    There are better movies but damn this movie is so perfect.
    Think I'm about to shake up my 'Favourite Films' list.