• christian_bale

★★★★½ Watched by christian_bale 30 Jun, 2015

Well, I'm never leaving the house again..

• the_narrator

★★★★ Rewatched by the_narrator 29 Jun, 2015

My favorite director cameo of all time is probably Soderbergh's voice-only appearance as the guy Gwyneth Paltrow sleeps with (the fifth person to contract the virus). You gotta love a director with so little ego that even when he cameos in his own movie, he makes sure his character doesn't make it past the first reel.

• jdue

★★★★ Rewatched by jdue 22 Jun, 2015

"Blogging is graffiti with punctuation."

• Michael SweatpantsDisco

★★★ Watched by Michael SweatpantsDisco 20 Jun, 2015 2

Decent, but needs moar Dustin Hoffman and monkeys.

• Doug Normand

★★★½ Watched by Doug Normand 12 Jun, 2015 1

__________________________
    Film #22 of the "Scavenger Hunt #3" Challenge!
    letterboxd.com/doug1982/list/scavenger-hunt-3/
    __________________________

I thought Contagion was a great effort by Steven Soderbergh, with a very strong ensemble cast including Matt Damon, Jude Law, Kate Winslet & lawrence Fishbourne.
    I was slightly surprised that Gwyneth Paltrow didn’t have more screen time, but she did give the film’s most gruesome scene – The brain surgery scene.
    Contagion really makes you want to wrap yourself in a concealed vacuum suit for the rest of your…

• Rocky Lascio

★★★★ Watched by Rocky Lascio 19 Jun, 2015 1

Jude Law's character needs a motherfuckin' wedgie if anyone ever needed one. Give his bitch ass a swirly.

• Sabela La

★★★ Watched by Sabela La 16 Jun, 2015 2

El diente de Jude Law.

• alibrarianslib

★★★½ Rewatched by alibrarianslib 15 Jun, 2015

I feel that this film really does a great job of showing the progression of an epidemic.

• Peterson

★★★ Watched by Peterson 05 Jun, 2015

The fist 15 minutes were fantastic, with the sense of chaos and the best random dead scene of a Hollywood celebrity I've witnessed in ages, though the second well known actress that croaked felt far more tragic. The second 30 minutes were intriguing, in how it realistically showed us how society reacts to a lethal disease of global proportions. I liked the detached style that Soderbergh used here to display the stages of panic and political decision making. The last…

• Rodex

★★★ Added by Rodex

Que lindo para paranoiquearse

• L!M!N

★★½ Added by L!M!N

Gwenyth Paltrow on the cover.

• stepback

★★★½ Watched by stepback 01 May, 2015

GRADE: B+
    This film captured how a virus as big as this one would impact the U.S. very well, with a terrific cast and great direction. Unfortunately, with that great cast comes too many characters to pay attention to, which jumbled the plot a little and made it a little less entertaining to watch. However, the ending is one of the most clever and surprising endings I’ve seen in quite some time, maybe ever. The story at the end of…