• Brennan Klein

★★★½ Watched by Brennan Klein 04 May, 2016

I watch horror movies like every day, but this shook me.

• Joe Shaun

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe Shaun 02 May, 2016

Beautifully clinical thriller.

View

• talisencrw (William Wood)

★★★★½ Watched by talisencrw (William Wood) 30 Apr, 2016

I have a special place in my heart for the medical thriller. Looking back, I believe it stems both from being sick a lot when I was a kid, and from really enjoying great ones over the years, like 'Coma' and 'Outbreak'. As well, more recently I remember the panic both my son's mother and I tended to have when our son was born during the SARS epidemic back in 2003. Needless to say, when one of these films comes…

• pstead

★★½ Watched by pstead 02 May, 2016

Amazing cast wasted on a film which has more exposition that drama. A real mess which bizarrely treats the critical plot development as a side issue.

• Dennis

★★★½ Rewatched by Dennis 02 May, 2016

Passend zu seiner Thematik ist ein besonders klinischer und facettenreicher Thriller, der sich einer fiktiven Pandemie und den Experten, die sie zu bekämpfen suchen, widmet.

Was mir diesmal aufgefallen ist, ist die leider sehr große Distanz zu den einzelnen Figuren, was durch die springende Erzählweise nur noch intensiviert wird.

Dennoch: ein gruseliger Blick auf eine Katastrophe, die nur allzu real ist!

• PANightmares

★★★★ Watched by PANightmares 29 Apr, 2016

Cliff Martinez is a genius! I totaly love his soundtracks, the one for Drive is incredible, but also in this film he has made a perfect work. The music is pressing and engaging, and I think that it has played a key role for the success of this movie.
    Thanks to this great soundtrack the film is not slow and the story, interesting and innovative (even if the subject is not so original), is clear (despite the many characters) and never get bored.
    This is a great fiction movie that has a lot of reality in itself.
    Really interesting!

• Peter Schubert

★★★ Watched by Peter Schubert 28 Apr, 2016

Decent disaster flick, but seems to be on of the lesser Soderberghs for me. For a premise this suspenseful it just never gets really moving. Loved Cliff Martinez' score, though.

• reba

★★ Watched by reba 29 Apr, 2016

realism is boringgggggg

• Philipp

★★★★ Watched by Philipp 28 Apr, 2016

Leider nicht so dramatisch wie eine Partie Pandemie, aber solide spannend. Und mit Hong Kong Bonus ("Hey, vor drei Monaten bin ich an exakt der Bushaltestelle am Ende der Insel ausgestiegen")

• Shane Tarnowski

★★★★ Watched by Shane Tarnowski 26 Apr, 2016

That's it, I'm bathing in hand sanitizer tonight!

• jacob7

★★★★ Watched by jacob7 24 Apr, 2016

Great movie with a rediculous amount of A-list actors, that all contribute to a strong story.

• destinie