• Phoenix

★★★★ Rewatched by Phoenix 13 Feb, 2016

Meat-eaters and their diseases from dead animal flesh. They always have to ruin it for the rest of us.

• Calum Taylor

★★★½ Watched by Calum Taylor 11 Feb, 2016

An interesting look into various people's lives during a worldwide outbreak of a disease. Very good performances from the actors make this movie believable although I felt as if it dragged on a little too long with little visible changes in the outbreak, mainly on computer screens. Still recommended for people looking for a dark realistic movie.

• Anders Åkerblom

★★★★ Rewatched by Anders Åkerblom 07 Feb, 2016

Fashinerande film. Otäckt realistisk om hur det kan bli.

• Ian Campbell

★★★★ Watched by Ian Campbell 07 Feb, 2016

Soderbergh flexing his genre muscles. I'm not sure there's anything he can't do at least very well.

• jpmovieblogger

★★★★ Added by jpmovieblogger

The latest film from the Academy Award winning and prolific American director Steven Soderbergh, famous for such excellent films as The Limey (1999), Erin Brockovich (2000), Traffic (2000), Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Ocean’s Twelve (2004) and Ocean’s Thirteen (2007), Solaris (2001), The Good German (2006), Che: Part One and Two (2008) and The Informant! (2009) is a chilling, detailed and realistically smart look at what would happen if an aggressive strain of a deadly virus were to wipe out a large…

• Kairit

★★★½ Watched by Kairit 05 Feb, 2016

im never leaving my house again.

• willy

★★★★ Rewatched by willy 04 Feb, 2016

house of cards referencing this in s3 finale was so clean.

celebrating soderbergh coming out of retirement

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Well, that was a Movie

• Mattias Eriksson

★★★★½ Watched by Mattias Eriksson 30 Jan, 2016

A very realistic and scary movie with a nice cast and a nice mood.

• Brendan Michaels

★★★ Watched by Brendan Michaels 22 Jan, 2016

6/10
    Jude Law's running is hilarious. It's good but doesn't do anything extraordinary.

• Benjamin Zook

★★★★½ Watched by Benjamin Zook 26 Jan, 2016

This is genuinely one of the most frightening movies I've ever seen. It was so well paced, directed and acted. Not one person in front of or behind the camera phones it in. I hate it took me almost five years to watch it. The score of the film is so great...I loved how it made every scene feel so intense. I LOVED THIS FILM!!!

• Shawn Palmquist

★★★★ Watched by Shawn Palmquist 23 Jan, 2016

My wife and I have been battling a bad cold/flu for the last few weeks, and the bastard just won't seem to go away...so this seemed like a perfect movie to watch. What a tense and scary state of affairs that is presented here. It's horrifying to realize just how vulnerable we all are to some kind of virus or infection on a mass scale, like the one depicted in Contagion. This is the rare big budget thriller that doesn't…